Menagerie
Chapter 14

Copyright© 2015 by Wolfdragon76

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Some people keep exotic animals at pets, but others prefer to turn beautiful women into their sex pets and dress them as exotic animals.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Furry   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Big Breasts   Slow   Violence  

I awoke to a very pleasant sensation the next morning as the sun was coming up. I was usually the first one awake, so being awoken by a blowjob was a rare occurrence. I looked down to find Mandy kneeling between my legs with her eyes closed as she slowly but steadily worked my cock with her mouth. I moaned and reached down to run my fingers through her hair. She looked up and pulled off for a moment to say, “I hope you don’t mind Master, but you were hard, and I really wanted to practice some more,” before taking me back in her mouth.

“Of course I don’t mind my dear. I’m just a little surprised because none of my other pets wakes up early enough to do that. After a few months on the island, they become accustomed to sleeping in a bit more, and I have always been an early riser. Most days I wake up, go for my morning run around the island, and get back to find my pets still asleep in my bed. Since I’m awake now, you don’t need to hold back anymore.”

She looked up again and I could see the smile in her eyes as she quickly picked up the pace. For a pet who had never given a blowjob before three days ago she was quite skilled, and I was guessing she didn’t have much of a gag reflex to start with. She was taking most of my cock on each pass and I could feel the head entering her throat. After about ten minutes of vigorously fucking her face onto my cock, she pulled back and started working the head with her tongue as she rapidly stroked me with both hands. I don’t know how long she had been sucking me before I woke up, but her extra efforts already had me right on the edge.

When I warned her I was close to cumming, she looked up into my eyes and started humming as her tongue went to work directly on my sweet spot. From her insistence on looking into my eyes as we climaxed last night, I knew she wanted me to fill her mouth with my cum the same way. Holding eye contact, I started pumping into her mouth and she quickly began swallowing as she stroked me. Once I finished cumming, she pulled off and licked her lips before climbing back up beside me and lying back down.

“Thank you for letting me finish that Master. I woke up about fifteen minutes before you did and started sucking you right after. Sorry if I was being greedy, but after you filled my pussy and ass last night, I felt so good that I wanted you to just enjoy me sucking you until you filled my mouth too.”

“It’s alright my pet,” I told her as I stroked her hair. “I truly enjoyed your efforts. If I didn’t want you to continue, I would have stopped you. I’m very impressed with your stamina after only two days of practice.”

“I really wanted to please you Master, so I asked Aaron to let me do some extra practicing. He has helped me practice several times over the past two days,” she replied. “I have always been an early riser myself Master, so I know what it’s like to be awake before anyone else. I was always bored at the Stables waiting for my trainers to come get me. Now I can get up and walk around the pens until breakfast, or watch the sunrise. I always loved to do that in my last life and it was something I missed in the Stables. You have given that back to me as well Master.”

“I don’t know if you would allow this Master, but would it be possible to get me some running shoes and let me come running with you in the mornings,” she asked me. “I found out I loved to run in training, but the pony boots made it painful to do for long.”

“Talk to Aaron about the running shoes, he should have ordered you a pair already if we don’t have any your size. Your regular workouts will require them, as you frequently need better support than your heeled boots will provide. If you truly wish to come running with me, you should start running around the pens for a few days first. A full lap around the island is about eight miles, and you really need to work up to that distance over time. I would love to have you run with me, but I don’t want you to get hurt pushing too hard. I will talk with the trainers so you will be allowed to run around the outside of the pens in the mornings until you are ready to join me. Also ask Katherine or Isabella for something to give you proper support while running, they make all the clothing you might need, not just your special outfits.”

“They said something about that last night, but I was too excited about seeing you Master. I had gone with them for my fitting but I couldn’t hold still,” She said as she started blushing. “Katherine took one look at me bouncing on the fitting stand, laughed, and told me to come back in the morning after Master had taken care of me. I am supposed to meet with her after breakfast.”

“Well then, you should probably get cleaned up and back to the pens before breakfast. I still need to get my morning run in, but you’re welcome to wait here until I get back. Or you could use my shower and head back early if you wish,” I told her as I got up and started to get my running gear on.

“I would like to wait and walk back with you Master, but I will take a shower and get dressed while I wait,” she told me as she sat up and wrapped her arms around me from behind. “I want to spend some more time alone with you, even if it’s just walking back to the pens.”

“Don’t worry my pet, this won’t be the only time you get to be alone with me,” I said as I turned my head to kiss her. “I will be back in about an hour.” She nodded and sat back with a smile as I got up and headed out for my run.

When I got back, I found Mandy already showered and dressed. She was sitting in one of the wingback chairs reading the latest copy of Forbes, and from the look of the cabin had done some light cleaning as well. I kept my cabin clean but she had picked up my clothes from last night and washed the few dishes I had in the sink from yesterday. She jumped up when she noticed I had walked in and said “I am sorry Master, I did not mean to snoop but,” when I walked up and put a finger over her lips to stop her.

“You’re fine, Mandy. Did you think I expected you to wait kneeling at the door until I returned? I’m a bit surprise you picked Forbes; the other pets would have gotten something off the bookshelf. Then again, you were a bank executive before you came here.”

“Yes Master, the books were tempting but I spent five years before I came here helping people manage their portfolios. I didn’t really care about the people so much as the numbers,” she admitted. “I guess seeing the magazine made me remember how much I enjoyed tracking the markets. It was like a game, finding the right pattern to invest in so the portfolio would grow.”

“You miss that part of your old life don’t you my pet?” I asked her as I stripped out of my running gear.

“I guess I do Master. I wouldn’t want to give up what I have now,” she replied while eyeing my naked body. “I’m happier than I ever was before and I look and feel great. I just miss the challenge of my old job.”

“Who says you can’t have both,” I asked. “Katherine and Isabella do the outfit designs because they love the job. Julia and Cadence do all the cooking for the same reason. Kayla was a CPA before she came to us, and she works in the office most mornings planning her investments or tracking our books. I see no reason you can’t work with her if you would like to. I can easily set up a new investment account for you.”

Mandy threw herself at me and kissed me. “Thank you so much Master! How soon could I start, I have never been this happy. I get to keep my Master and my new friends as well as do something I find mentally rewarding.”

“Talk to Kayla after your appointment with Katherine. You can come in with her on Monday, and if you need something to read at night, you can borrow books from my shelves or ask Aaron to arrange a trip to the library at the school. They don’t have a large selection, but I’m sure you could find something you’re interested in reading. I need to take a shower though, so sit down and read some more while I get ready,” I told her as I went to get in the shower.

I took a quick shower and got dressed before putting my running gear away. Mandy ass sitting reading Forbes again, so I told her she could take it with her to read later. I walked back to the pens with Mandy bouncing happily along beside me and stopped in at the trainer’s cabin. After leaving a note on the schedule that Mandy would be working with Kayla at the office, we headed down to the dining area for breakfast.

Handing Mandy off to Katherine, I went and sat with Kayla. I let her know that Mandy would like to start working with her in the office and would come talk with her later about it, and that I expected her at my cabin this evening. She said she would be happy to get Mandy settled in then leaned over and kissed me, saying she was looking forward to tonight before asking me if I wanted her to tell Scarlett.

I usually had my pets stay the night in pairs simply so they could sleep with me more often, but Kayla hadn’t been feeling well the last time she and Scarlett were supposed to stay with me. She had begged off, wanting to stay in her cabin until she felt better and giving Scarlett a night with me alone. Scarlett asked that night if Kayla could have a night alone with me their next turn and I agreed.

Kayla’s eyes misted over when I told her it would just be the two of us tonight. She kissed me passionately and said, “Thank you so much Master.” It was rare for one of my pets to get a night alone with me and they treasured them.

“You should thank Scarlet as well my pet. When she got a night alone with me because you weren’t feeling well, she asked if I would give you the night alone the next time,” I told her. “You’re her best friend and she wanted you to have something special as well.”

She turned to Scarlett with tears forming in her eyes and kissed her with as much passion as she had just shown me. They sat holding each other for a few minutes after the kiss, so I stood and kissed both of them on top of their heads and told Kayla I would see her later. They both smiled at me and said “Thank you Master,” as they turned back to their breakfast.

I walked around the dining area, spending a few minutes chatting with each of my pets as they had breakfast. They all looked so cute at breakfast time, with most of them sitting around in their corsets, looking like they just cum. In many cases, they had, as the trainers started wake ups at 7 and always made sure the pets had a nice orgasm shortly after waking up. The only exceptions were Julia and Cadence who had Brandon wake them up at six so they could have time to play and get cleaned up before they made breakfast, and Scarlett and Kayla who woke up by six thirty and had time to freshen up after their morning orgasms.

Once I had collected kisses from the rest of my pets, I went over to where the twins were sitting with Dawn and Shelly. Kissing Dawn and Shelly first I then walked around the table and kissed Hope and Faith before taking a seat. I asked them how they were feeling this morning and the twins giggled and say their bottoms were fine.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.