Menagerie - Cover

Menagerie

Copyright© 2015 by Wolfdragon76

Chapter 13

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Some people keep exotic animals at pets, but others prefer to turn beautiful women into their sex pets and dress them as exotic animals.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Furry   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Big Breasts   Slow   Violence  

I woke up from my nap half an hour later and gently shook Dawn. “Time to wake up my pet, we need to get you cleaned up,” I told her as I sat up on the edge of the bed.

“MMMMM, Not quite yet Master, there is one more thing I need to do first,” she said. “I know you said it was William’s job to teach me, but I really want to try this.” She quickly got up, and then dropped to her knees between my legs. She reached for my cock and gave me an eager look. “Please Master? I promise to practice extra hard with William to get better for you, but I really want your cock to be the first one I ever suck. That way I can say my Master was the first to claim every inch of my body.”

I chuckled at her enthusiasm. “Of course little one. The only reason I don’t have my new pets use their mouths on me is to keep them from feeling disappointed if they can’t get me to cum. It will take a while and your jaw will get too sore for you to finish, but I would be happy to let you suck on me.”

“I understand Master, Faith told me how long she and her sister had to take turns sucking on you last night before you came. Even with the two of them trading off they barely managed to finish,” she said, then opened her mouth as wide as she could and took the head of my cock inside.

I spent a very satisfying fifteen minutes enjoying her first blowjob before she finally pulled off and started rubbing her jaw. “I’m sorry Master, I kept going as long as I could, but my jaw is hurting too much. I definitely have that Master stretched sore feeling in all my holes now though.”

“It’s fine, my dear; I told you that you wouldn’t be able to finish that way. It was a very impressive first time though. Most of my pets only manage 10 minutes their first time with me, even after a couple weeks of training,” I told her. “I think you are going to become very good at that. Are you happy I could be the first man in all of your holes?”

“Yes Master, thank you for letting me try. I am going to practice every day with William to get better. After how amazing you made me feel, I wanted you to lie back and let me make you feel good too. I’m ready for that shower now I think; I just hope I can walk, as sore as I am.”

She was walking a little stiffly but the nap had helped her recover. We took our time and thoroughly washed each other in the shower, then stepped out and got dressed. As we were getting ready to leave, I noticed she was holding her panties and asked why. She blushed and said they were too wet to put back on so she was going to take them back to her cabin and get a new pair. I smiled and took them from her, telling her she should get used to not wearing panties, as most of her outfits in the future would leave her pussy on full display for me. She blushed again as she nodded.

The sun was going down as we got back to the pens so I started to take her to the dining hall for dinner when Isabella intercepted us and asked if I would like Dawn more appropriately attired for dinner. I let her know it could wait until after dinner as Dawn was still walking stiffly and I didn’t want them to put off getting to dinner on time. She nodded and asked if they could have Dawn after breakfast tomorrow so they could start on her boots and gloves. As I led them both to the dining area, I told her that would be fine. I asked her for an update and she said that all the corsets were done. The tails and ears were drying and should be ready by tomorrow afternoon, and the twins already had their gloves finished. The sealant for the paws on their boots just had to dry and they would be complete.

I pulled her in for a kiss and told her I was impressed with how quickly they were getting the outfits completed. She smiled and told me they could do it because a big part of the time for new outfits was simply waiting for the silicone sealants they used to dry as they took twenty-four hours before they were ready. As long as they had everyone’s boots set up before they went to bed tomorrow night, they would make their deadline.

We entered the dining area and I saw Mandy and the twins in their new partial outfits. Mandy’s gazelle skin corset came up under her full breasts and stopped just under the areola, giving her full support without covering her assets. The coloration was a perfect contrast to her skin tone and she appeared to be more comfortable in the new 3-inch pumps that she was in the pony boots she had been wearing when I meet her. My peacocks had even found one of their old tail plugs for her and she was prancing around with it brushing against the backs of her thighs.

The twin’s outfits were exquisite, pushing up and lifting their developing breasts to make them appear fuller. The bottom came down just to the top of their trimmed pubic hair and curved up over their hips before covering the back. The tiger stripes emphasized their small waists and fit bodies perfectly. They also had on their fingerless tiger skin gloves that ran up just past their elbows. I knew Katherine and Isabella would monitor all three girls as they did with Samantha and Amanda until they were sure they had finished growing and did not need adjustments on their outfits. I personally think they just enjoyed making new outfits for the others so much that they jumped on any excuse to do so.

As I was eating, Peter came over and told me the twins had handled Shelly’s workout regimen far better than he thought they would. They were using lighter weights, but they made it through the weights and cardio sections. He would need to work on their form, and they were a bit more out of breath at the end of the cardio than he would like, but they would quickly catch up. I said that was good, but not to expect as much out of them tomorrow as they would both be fairly sore after their morning. He just smiled and said Aaron, William and he had anticipated their charges might not be up for a regular workout and had scheduled a low impact group workout for the full group.

I nodded and let him know that Dawn and the twins would all be staying in Dawn’s cabin tonight, and Mandy would be coming back to my place later tonight. I finished eating then let Mandy know I would meet her at her cabin once I was done with the twins. She kissed me lightly and said she was looking forward to tonight. I smiled and said I was as well, and that we would check to see how her marks were doing so she may be allowed to have a special reward soon. She jumped up excitedly and kissed me harder, saying she was looking forward to that as well.

I went to collect the twins and found them sitting with Dawn discussing how her afternoon went. She was dreamily describing how she felt after I took her virginity when I walked up. I asked the twins if they were ready and they looked at Dawn imploringly. She nodded and they both looked at me and said they were ready, but wanted to know if we could use Dawn’s cabin so they could start their sleepover fun after.

I looked at Dawn questioningly. I knew she didn’t enjoy being spanked, and was disturbed by seeing Hope’s spanking yesterday. Why would she want to be there during both of the girls punishments?

She saw my look and shook her head. “No Master, I don’t want to be there. I will be waiting outside until you’re finished. I just remember walking or sitting was a bit painful after, and it would be easier if they were already at my cabin. They can just lie down and we can spend time together without having to move too much.”

“That is very considerate of you my dear,” I told Dawn. “I’m guessing the two of you wish to be together as each of you is receiving your punishments?”

“Yes Master we would, if that is okay?”

“Very well, let’s go to Dawn’s cabin,” I told them as they got up. Leading them out the door I ask, “Do either of you wish to be bound for your initial punishment?”

Hope looks up and shakes her head. “No, Master. You said I did well yesterday, and I think I can do the same this time. Just your hand on my back is enough.” Faith nodded, “Same here Master, I think you could keep me from moving with just that hand if you needed to.”

“You both have a lot of fire in you and I admire that, but don’t get too full of yourselves. Pride comes before the fall, my pets. I would hate to see you hurt or in trouble.”

“We will remember that Master,” they replied.

When we got to Dawn’s cabin, she took a seat out front. “I’ll wait here for you to come out, Master.”

I leaned down and kissed her before leading the twins inside and closing the door. “Since you are both wearing your new outfits there’s no need to take anything off. Your cute little asses are already on full display. Who wishes to go first?”

“Hope asked me to go first Master, she says that she might take longer for some reason.”

Hope blushed and lowered her eyes before responding. “Sorry Master, it’s just that I did get a little wet yesterday from the spanking, and from Isabella’s description I think you may go longer with me.”

“Are you okay with going first, Faith,” I asked her.

“Of course Master,” she replied as she walked over to the mounting block and bent down over it. She spread her legs a bit more so her body was in contact with the center beam and she was laying on it. Hope walked in front of her and took her hands as Faith looked back over her shoulder. “I trust you completely with my ass, and any other part of my body, Master.”

I grabbed the paddle off the wall and stepped up behind her. I placed my hand on her lower back and the paddle against her ass, but she didn’t flinch from either contact. “I see you do, my dear, just try to stay relaxed and this will go fine,” I told her and then pulled back the paddle to begin her spanking.

Starting with a couple light swats, I quickly get to a firm steady rhythm. She made a little gasping cry on each stroke, and at the tenth stroke, I could see her juices flowing down her thighs already. When I reached twenty she was breathing heavy, so I quickly switched the paddle to my left hand and kept spanking her a bit lighter as I reached under her with my right hand and started to work her clit.

On the twenty-seventh stroke, she screamed out in ecstasy and flooded my hand with her juices. I set the paddle down and pulled her up into my arms as she rode out her climax. She had tears running down her face, and her ass was a rosy red but her eyes are bright and she is smiling. “Wow Master, if that is a punishment I may have to be bad a lot more often.”

I laughed and shook my head. “I wouldn’t advise that little one. That was what my pets who enjoy spanking as you do would call a pleasure spanking. Now that I know you enjoy it, I can use that in the future to bring you more pleasure. An actual punishment is much more painful and I can tell you that you wouldn’t enjoy it. Now bend back over the block so I can apply the aloe gel to your red little ass to help heal the skin.” She giggled and immediately turned and bent back over, pointing her ass at me. I took the gel and gently applied a layer to her bottom before looking over at Hope and telling her that it was her turn.

The girls quickly switched places, and Faith didn’t seem to be bothered at all by her slightly sore butt.

Picking my paddle back up I placed it against Hope’s ass and asked her if she was ready. She nodded her head and I looked down to see she was already wet just from the anticipation, so I began her spanking. At the nineteenth swat with no other stimulation she started to climax. As the last swat landed, I watched her juices squirt out and land a few feet behind her on the floor. Setting down the paddle, I pulled her around and into my arms. Needing no time to recover, she reached up and pulled my head down for an intense kiss.

“Promise me you can do that to me at least once a week and I will be the best pet ever, Master.”

I again laughed as I replied, “I think I can safely say you both enjoyed the spankings. Yes, we can work regular pleasure spankings into your routine.”

“Just from you Master, please? I’m not sure I’d want anyone else spanking me like that; I wouldn’t trust them enough, “ Faith said. Hope nodded and added, “I agree Master, Dawn was telling us about the oral sex training and our trainers. I don’t think I’d mind playing around with Peter after you have taken me, but that was far more intimate and intense than when we gave you a blowjob last night.”

“Bend back over pet so I can aloe your ass Hope. Faith, can you get Dawn in here.”

They both quickly did as I asked, and as I was applying the gel to Hope’s ass, I reminded all three of them that having sex with their trainers was their choice. Their trainers were required to get them off in the mornings using their hands and mouths but they were allowed to have sex with the trainers only if they wished. They were required to practice their oral sex techniques on their trainers every other day, but they did not have to allow the trainer to cum in their mouths. Pulling off and letting the trainer cum across your tits was common for the pets who did not wish to swallow. The only people they were required to have sex with when commanded were my family. I made sure they understood before I kissed all three of them and told them to have a good night.

Mandy was ready and waiting for me when I got to her cabin, so we were back at my cabin about ten minutes later. As soon as the door closed, Mandy turned and asked if she could remove her outfit. In her several months as a pony, they had only allowed her to wear her boots and bridle unless she was in the ring. She was not used to wearing any kind of clothing and it would take her time to adjust. I nodded to her request and she quickly pealed her corset off and set it across the back of one of the chairs.

I admired her form as I got a couple cups of pineapple juice for us. Her long hair looked like a waterfall of dark chocolate flowing across her shoulders and down her back. The full D-cup breasts she thrust proudly forward showed no signs of sagging from age. She had clearly used heavy support bras before becoming a pony and her time with no support had not affected her yet. Her body had almost a perfect hourglass shape, and once Aaron had worked off the little extra weight she had around her waist it would be perfect.

I sat down in my chair, set my juice on the end table, and asked her to stand in front of me so I could see how she was healing. She walked over and thrust her chest out for inspection with a smile. Handing her the glass I had brought for her, I then reached up to caress her breasts. The marks on them had finally faded away completely and they were firm and smooth under my light touch. “The gentle caresses feel nice Master, but once I get warmed up could you be a bit rougher please? I know they were just trying to get me ready for milking, but the rough handling of my breasts was something I enjoyed.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.