Menagerie - Cover

Menagerie

Copyright© 2015 by Wolfdragon76

Chapter 12

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Some people keep exotic animals at pets, but others prefer to turn beautiful women into their sex pets and dress them as exotic animals.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Furry   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Big Breasts   Slow   Violence  

I woke the next morning with the twins still sleeping between my legs. They had moved in the night, and Hope was now curled around Faith as they had slid down and turned more sideways on the bed. Thankfully, it was a California king size bed, so they had plenty of room to move around, even starting half-way down it.

I carefully got out of the bed so as not to wake them and grabbed my shorts and shoes for my morning run. When I got back, I found the twins sitting naked on my bed talking. They jumped up as I walked through the door, ran to me and dropped to their knees in front of me.

“Good morning, Master, May we please become your sex pets now?”

“You said you were going to ask first thing in the morning,” I chuckled at their enthusiasm. “Very well my dears, you are officially my sex pets now. Go get in the shower so we can clean up. I need to get you over to the pens for breakfast and go into the office to check up on things. I will have Shelly helping the two of you and Dawn until I get back to take you to the doctors. Now scoot.”

I climbed into the shower with them and got them cleaned up in a mostly efficient manner as they did the same for me. When we got out of the shower, I told them to throw on whatever would be comfortable. We would be outside most of the day except for the doctor’s office. I threw on my normal attire of shorts, an open shirt and thongs. The twins pulled on matching shorts and t-shirts and we headed out the door. I dropped them off at the dining area with Shelly and asked her to keep all three of the girls with her until I got back to get them.

I took a moment to walk the room and give all my pets a good morning kiss before tossing a couple slices of fresh pineapple on toast and heading to the office. I walked in to the office and found Anna already at her desk, so I gave her a quick kiss as I said good morning then got a cup of coffee and went back to Antonio’s office.

“So what’s on the plate for today?”

“Not much, as usual here. I called and set up the tanker run for the boat fuel and the tank for the plane. It was only half-empty since we usually have them fill it in Tahiti, and they can make the round trip on a tank, but we have to pay for a trip anyway so I figure it was best. I made a note to myself that you are only allowed to take my wife out to play on Saturdays so I have time to recover. That is about all the business I have today.”

Antonio’s laugh was infections and I had to grin. “I take it she wore you out a bit last night?”

“Not just last night. After you left, she worked me over for the better part of an hour with her mouth,” he replied. “We took a break for lunch and to get some work done, then she was back in here by one o’clock. We spent the afternoon with her riding me in my chair until she had to go pick up Gabe. Then after we got him to bed last night, it was twice more before we went to sleep. Great day to be honest, but it left me a bit tired.”

“Well I am glad to hear she was so happy, sounds like you got one hell of a thank you. Did you need me for anything today,” I ask him. “I have to get the new pets in to see Steven this morning, and then I have the whole orientation to go over before I break Dawn in. I wanted to get any business that would require my attention out of the way early.”

“I have one thing coming up but I am waiting on all the information before I bring it to you. I got an email about a special taming request,” He told me. “I know we normally just ignore them, but it’s from Pierson. I told him I would bring it to you Monday if he sent me all the information and his offer.”

“Monday works,” I said. “At least we know he has the money to back up his offer. He dropped ten million on Alanna five years back, and has purchased a few ponies since then. As often as he buys new pets you would think he would start training them himself, but he always has been more of a collector. We’ll look it over Monday, if I find it interesting enough, we might just do it. I will see you then unless something comes up. So, did you want me to send your wife in on my way out?”

Antonio laughed. “More like tell her she is not allowed in my office before lunch. I need to regain some strength.”

I laughed as I headed back out front to talk to Anna. “Let your husband recover, because if you kill him before Gabe turns eighteen, I would have to take away your new fringe benefits.”

Anna laughed and smirked up at me. “Yes Master Julien, I promise I won’t go sexually assault my husband until after lunch. I’m not giving up that new benefit.” I leaned down to kiss her cheek, but she turned, grabbed me, and kissed me soundly on the lips before getting up and going to get another cup of coffee.

I smiled and shook my head as I walked out the door. People wonder why I prefer a spirited pet.

I got back to the pens and found most of my pets are still hanging around the dining hall so I asked Shelly what was going on. Apparently, my Peacocks had eaten quickly then ran off to start their work, but the rest of my pets decided to stay and chat with the girls so they weren’t bored. As I rounded up Dawn and the twins, I said I was not sure I wanted to know what the topics of discussion were. That set off a round of giggles as all my pets looked at me and smiled.

On the way to the medical building, I told the twins I didn’t know if Steven would be able to see them today. I had set up the appointment for Dawn, but I wanted to see if he could get all of them through their physicals and have their implants done today.

We walked into the office and found Steven and Brenda going over some paperwork. “Steven, Brenda, I have your morning appointment, and a question. What does your schedule look like this morning?”

“John is on Stables duty, so unless we get an emergency, we were just finishing our supply order. I wanted to get it to Antonio this afternoon so we were double checking it,” Steven told me. “Dawn was our only appointment for today. Why do you ask?”

“I wanted to see if you can get Faith and Hope’s physicals and implants taken care of today,” I asked. “They decided to join us a bit earlier than expected, and you know how I am about getting the physicals done as soon as possible.”

“Yes, even the new ponies get their physicals done within the first twenty-four hours, and a checkup every three months. Not that I’m complaining,” Brenda said as she smiled. “I get to do all the regular checks on your pets, and those end up being a lot more fun than an average checkup. I did get charts made up for Hope and Faith on Wednesday when you scheduled them for next week, so getting them done today isn’t a problem. Well, other than I have to behave a bit more than most of your pets’ visits.”

“Yes, my pets have told me about their appointments with you. They say your pelvic exams are very thorough, and quite enjoyable. However, you’ll have to behave with these three, at least until their next checks,” I told her. “I know the twins in particular would enjoy your special testing procedures.”

“If we are all done with the thinly veiled sex references, do we have everything we need for all three appointments,” Steven asks. “I will take Dawn in and get started on her statistics, while you get the supplies for the other two set up.”

Brenda turned and stuck out her tongue at Steven. “Of course doctor, I will get right on that. We all know you’re just in a hurry to get started so you can play with her boobies sooner,” Brenda said with a wink at the girls. “You would think with a pair of D cups waiting at home for him to play with he would be happy, but Nooo, he has to grope every pair of breasts he sees.”

“Guilty as charged my love,” Steven replied. “But we do still need those supplies and the charts for the other two.”

I could see all three girls looking a bit apprehensive so I stepped into sooth them. “Don’t worry, Steven is harmless. He just wants to play with your breasts. He is very professional in every other way, but his breast exams are quite extensive.”

“You should know it is impossible to do a proper breast exam in less than 10 minutes,” Steven said to the girls. “It takes time to check for any lumps or abnormalities. I need to carefully examine every part to make sure I don’t miss anything. Now Dawn, if you will come this way so we can get your height and weight.”

The girls made it through their exams and received their implants with no complications. Brenda told them on the way out that she was looking forward to their first checkups, and they all agreed that Steven’s breast exams were extremely thorough. Dawn turned to me and asked, “Why is Brenda so excited about our first checkups?”

“I’m going to guess that Scarlett and Kayla just cuddled up with you between them and slept last night?” When she nodded, I laughed and continued. “I figured that’s what would happen; they’re less aggressive than the others. Brenda is bisexual and likes to do the pelvic exams. After she finishes the actual exam, she gives you a special exam with her tongue.”

“Oh, I have never thought about that,” she replied, already blushing. “I know I saw Scarlett playing with Hope yesterday, but I never really thought about doing anything like that myself.”

The twins looked at each other and smiled before turning to Dawn. “I know Master is going to keep you busy this afternoon, and he is going to give us our initial punishments after dinner tonight,” Hope began saying as Faith took over. “But if you would like to experiment with another girl, we can spend the night together. We would love to be your first time, if you’re interested.”

“I think I would like that,” Dawn said shyly. “Let’s wait until after your punishments to decide though. You might be too sore from that, and Master might leave me too sore in other ways to play more. Maybe we can try for tomorrow night if we can’t play tonight?”

“Of course, we could spend tonight together anyway,” Hope said, “just to cuddle and sleep.”

Dawn nodded as we got back to the pens. I took them on a tour of the area while explaining what was going to be expected of them on a daily basis. I found Peter and introduced the twins to him, explaining to them that he would be their personal trainer. He would be the one responsible for their exercise regimen, as well as taking care of the daily needs. I then found William and went through the same speech with Dawn. I also let him know that Dawn would not be with the afternoon class today as she had another engagement.

Reaching the courtyard at the end of the tour, I found Joshua calling the pets to lunch. The extra time at the doctor’s and the tour had run longer than I anticipated so I had to adjust my plans. Leading Dawn and the twins back to the dining area, I sat down to have lunch with them. Katherine and Isabella were the last ones in so I waved them over to sit with us after they got their lunches.

“How is your project coming along my pets?” I asked with concern, “Any problems with your time table?”

“Actually Master, we are way ahead of what we thought,” Katherine replied. “Isabella was right about the sizing for the twins, and we barely had to adjust the ones Shelly had outgrown. She was just a little bigger than they are, so we only had to take off a bit at the bottom and adjust the bust to fit. Isabella had them done in the first hour after breakfast, so we started in on the other two and are almost finished.”

“We have Mandy scheduled for an after dinner fitting for her boots and gloves,” Isabella stated. “Would it be possible to get Dawn, Hope or Faith after lunch? We only have a little work left for the corsets and would like to start the boots and gloves as soon as we can.”

“Well I have plans with Dawn, but the twins can go with you after lunch. If you don’t finish before you start your workout, you can take them back with you after you finish that as well. I was going to let them hang out with the other pets until dinner time anyway,” I told them as I turned to the twins. “It will give you time to chat with Katherine and Isabella and think of ideas you would like for future outfits as well. Have either of you every worn a 3-inch or higher heel?”

“No, Master,” Hope replied. “Mom would never let us get heels. She had some, but they were too big for us.”

I turned and asked Katherine to use one of the Cuban heels until they got more used to the position of the foot, then told Dawn I would be back in a few minutes, as I needed to speak with Peter. I had Peter join me outside so we could speak privately and updated him on the twins. We hadn’t been expecting them until next week, so I told him to have them follow Shelly’s workout for today as best they could. He might be able to start setting up their own schedules tomorrow, but they were probably going to be a bit sore. He laughed and told me he would see how they did today, and start to base it off that for the future.

I went back in to the dining hall and asked Dawn if she was ready to go. She shyly nodded, then took my arm as we walked outside. I asked her if she would like to use her cabin, or would prefer to go back to mine for the afternoon. She looked at me and smiled. “Hope told me your bed is very comfortable and large enough for us to move around if we need to.” I told her that would be fine and we headed that direction.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.