Menagerie - Cover

Menagerie

Copyright© 2015 by Wolfdragon76

Chapter 11

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Some people keep exotic animals at pets, but others prefer to turn beautiful women into their sex pets and dress them as exotic animals.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Furry   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Big Breasts   Slow   Violence  

We walked into the dining hall and Dawn stopped suddenly and gasped. I glanced over and saw her standing with her mouth open and eyes wide in shock. Seeing my pets all dressed up was an awe-inspiring sight, even if you weren’t sexually attracted to women.

“Don’t they look awesome?” Faith exclaimed as the twins jumped up and ran over to us.

“Isabella promised me that we would have our own by Monday,” Hope added. “Katherine said they would have all Master’s pets properly outfitted by then.”

“Isabella,” I called out over the group. I knew that was a tight schedule to finish all four of the new girl’s outfits.

Isabella came over and immediate said, “I’m sorry Master, but I know we can do it. Their excitement is infectious and Katherine and I are ready to go. It is only really two full outfits for Mandy and Dawn. We have the old ones Shelly outgrew that we can take in for the twins, so that cuts out most of the work. We will still be spending all our free time on it over the next few days, but we really want to. Please Master,” she finished as Katherine walked up beside her.

“Very well, but you both understand what will happen if all four of them are not fully outfitted by Monday morning if I allow this,” I asked them. I was very strict on promises. When I promised one of my pets something it was guaranteed it would happen, and I expected the same out of them.

“Yes Master,” Katherine responded. “We were aware of how you would feel about this and understood the consequences of failure when we made the promise. We are both willing to take that chance as we are sure we can do it.”

“Wait a minute, what are you talking about,” Faith asked Katherine.

“Master takes promises very seriously. He will never make you a promise he doesn’t intend to keep. When we promised to have all the outfits done by Monday, we knew we were running the chance of failure. The punishment for breaking a promise is quite harsh,” Katherine said, rubbing her bottom.

“Please Master, don’t let them do this. We didn’t know they would be punished if they didn’t finish,” Hope pleaded.

“I’m sorry, but it’s their choice. I give all of you a great amount of freedom and it comes with the chance to make mistakes. They know what they’re doing, so I’m willing to let them make their choice. Katherine hates being punished, so if she is willing to risk it, she must feel strongly they can finish,” I tell her before looking over at my Peacocks. “Make sure you finish, I really don’t want to have to punish you that harshly.”

“Thank you Master, we fully intend to have all of your pets fully dressed at breakfast on Monday,” Isabella said as Katherine nodded in agreement.

“Will you need any of them tomorrow for fitting boots or gloves,” I asked. “Dawn has an appointment with Steven tomorrow morning after breakfast, and I am going to take the twins along to see if he can fit them in as well. I have other plans for all three of them throughout the day, but not all together.”

“We will not need to do any fittings until after dinner Master. By then we should have the body pieces finished and have the basic cuts done for the gloves and boots,” Isabella replied. “We can work with whoever is available first. We will need to see all four of them by lunch on Saturday, and all of them together Sunday after dinner for final fittings.”

“We will find a way to arrange that. Dawn and Mandy will both be available after dinner tomorrow. I will make sure the twins are available Saturday after breakfast. All four can go back to your cabin Sunday after dinner for as long as you need them. I’ll have Sean check on you every couple hours through the day on Sunday. Tell him if you need to see one of them earlier, as they will all be somewhere in the pens.”

“Thank you Master, we won’t let you down,” Isabella said as they walked away.

“Excuse me, but I have a question Master,” Dawn said. “You said I have an appointment tomorrow morning?”

“With one of our doctors,” I tell her. “All of my new pets get a physical as soon as possible after arriving. You will also be receiving an implant for birth control. It is a quick and relatively painless procedure, you may have some soreness at the implant site for a couple days, but it is minor. I wouldn’t want you to have to deal with an unplanned pregnancy.”

“Thank you Master, I don’t think I’m ready to have a child yet. I didn’t know you planned for that,”

Hope replied as Faith and Dawn nodded.

“Of course my pet, all the pets on the island are on birth control, or we would have tons of children running around. Let’s go talk to Scarlett and Kayla to get you settled for tonight. I need to take the twins home for the evening.”

We went over and spoke to Scarlett and Kayla, who said they would be happy to have Dawn stay with them tonight. Leaving her in their loving hands, I turned and surveyed the room. The twins were sitting talking quietly to each other next to the door and Shelly was walking over to them with Mandy. I walked over to them and asked Mandy how she was adjusting to the changes.

“I’m doing well Master. Katherine was very sweet last night. She showed me how to pleasure her while she pleasured me. At the Stables it was always so rushed. They just wanted to get me to cum so they could mount me. Katherine took her time to let me enjoy the build up to climax instead of rushing me to it. It was a wonderful experience, but I still cannot wait for my Master to take me.”

I reached up and stroked her cheek as I smiled at her. “Tomorrow night, after Katherine and Isabella finish your fitting, I will be taking you home with me for the night. We will have plenty of time to enjoy each other, my pet.”

“I’m looking forward to it Master,” she said as she leaned in to kiss me. “Shelly asked me to stay with her tonight, if that is okay with you.”

“I already told you that you could stay with the other pets little one. When I wish to have one of you stay with me I let them know ahead of time, so the rest of my pets can make their own sleeping arrangements. You will never have to spend the night alone unless you want to,” I reminded her as I turned to the twins. “Are you two ready to go?”

“Yes Master, whenever you’re ready,” Hope replied. I led them outside and they came up on both sides of me and snuggled up against me. “How far is your cabin Master? We are both looking forward to playing some more,” Faith asks.

“Just a few minutes, we’ll get your packs out of the trolley and take my cart back,” I told them as I put my arms around their shoulders. “I imagine it might be getting a little chilly wearing just a bikini now that the sun is down.”

“We can just snuggle up to you to stay warm Master,” Hope said as they both snuggled in closer to me.

I smiled as I replied, “That will work until we get to the cart, and then one of you is probably going to have to sit on the others lap. It’s only a two person bench seat, and may not be wide enough for all three of us.” They giggled as we walked out to the trolley and got their bags then put them in the cart.

“Would you mind if I sit on top sis, my bottom is still a little sore,” Hope said. Faith agreed so we loaded up and started to my house.

As soon as I got on the main path Hope said, “I think I know a more comfortable position sis.” She stood up, turned around, and then straddled Faith’s legs. “Much better,” she purred as she put her arms around her sister’s shoulders and kissed her. The girls held each other and made out all the way to my cabin.

I pulled up in front and said, “Let’s go inside my pets.” As we walked inside I asked, “Would you like to take a quick shower to freshen up?”

“That would be nice Master; would you like to join us?” Faith asked as she started taking off her clothes.

“I would love to, but the hot water won’t last that long. You two can hop in and get cleaned up, they I will take a quick shower and we can play after.”

The girls quickly stripped and jumped into the shower. I got a couple towels out and set them next to the shower for when they finished. There was a lot of whispering in the shower but they were out in five minutes and drying off. I tossed my towel next to the shower and undressed under the watchful eyes of the twins. After quickly cleaning up, I stepped out and dried off.

I found the twins naked on my bed making out again. Faith had sat down and laid back with her legs hanging over the foot of the bed. Hope was on top of her straddling her waist. “Don’t move from that position,” I told them.

“Sorry Master, we didn’t mean to start without you,” Hope said. “We were naked and a little cold after the shower, so started snuggling together to warm up. We got a little carried away.”

“I’m not upset my dears, I love how hot the two of you get,” I replied. “I just want you to stay like that and continue. I think it looks like a lovely position to taste and play with both of you.”

“Umm yes Master,” Faith responded as she grabbed Hope’s head and pulled her back down for another kiss.

I walked up, gently pushed Faith’s legs apart, and knelt between them. I started kissing my way up Faith’s thigh. Placing a hand on each of their legs, I began lightly rubbing along their inner thighs.

As I reached Faith’s pussy, she was already wet and her outer lips were open. I gave a light lick all the way up her slit causing her to moan into her sister’s mouth. I then moved up to start kissing my way up the back of Hope’s thigh.

“I think Master really is going to play with both of us, he just licked my pussy and disappeared,” Faith said. “Master is kissing his way up my thigh now,” Hope responded as I reached her pussy. She was more opened up than her sister was because of her position and I could clearly see her maidenhead. If Faith’s was the same then neither girl had ever used even a single finger when they played with each other. I ran my tongue from her clit, up her slit, and across her anus before kissing my way down her other thigh.

“OHH, we never tried that sis. Master just licked all the way up my pussy and my ass. You should try it. Master, if I may make a request. Could you please not put anything inside our pussies,” Hope asked.

“I was a bit nervous when Scarlett started playing with me earlier, but she pulled back as soon as her fingers felt my hymen. We have worked hard to save them for our first time, Master. Please,” Faith added.

“Of course my pets, I prefer leaving my pets intact until I can take them properly. You will have to wait until Saturday morning though. Tomorrow after dinner we have to do your initial punishments, and I will take both of you Saturday,” I said as I alternated small kisses across both of their mounds.

“That sounds wonderful Master. One more request if I may. We have always done everything together, and wanted to be together for our first time, but didn’t think we could find two guys willing to do it in the same bed. Can we be together for our punishment and when you take our virginity?” Hope asked and Faith quickly added, “Please Master?”

“I usually give my pets their first time in a private setting before bringing then into a group, but if you wish to be together your first time, that will be fine. Any more questions, I have two delectable looking pussies I would like to get back to eating,” I said with a grin.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.