Menagerie
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2015 by Wolfdragon76

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Some people keep exotic animals at pets, but others prefer to turn beautiful women into their sex pets and dress them as exotic animals.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Furry   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Big Breasts   Slow   Violence  

I looked over at them as they watched me intently. “Why would you think that?”

I took a minute to admire them as they looked at each other again. Strait brown hair just past their shoulders, big crystal blue eyes, and faces that landed them a modeling job at ten. With tight lean bodies and perky B-cups that looked on the verge of becoming a C, they were almost identical except Hope had a small circular birthmark on the top slope of her right breast.

“We first started to think about it on the flight here. As we were talking with Dawn, she told us why she was coming here and we started talking about our families. Our mom suddenly becoming very protective after we turned twelve, not letting us go anywhere unless she was with us. The refusal to think about letting us date. Our mother was exactly the same way Dawn described hers. Then she suddenly reconsiders and sends us on a vacation to a tropical island without her. We just want to know the truth,” Hope said.

“Not that we are asking to be your slaves or anything, but if what I have picked up off the other girls is true, not to mention the hungry looks I have gotten from a couple of them, I’m not sure what to think. Everyone here is simply gorgeous and keeps looking at us as if they want to eat us alive. Well, we both kind of like it,” Faith added shyly.

“How would you feel if it were true, knowing that your mother had sent you here to become my new sex pets?”

They again stopped and looked at each other for a second again before Hope replied. “I can’t believe I’m about to say this. We would be upset with mother for lying to us, but other than that I can’t say we would mind.”

“We have been sexually active for over a year with each other,” Faith explained. “That was another weird thing, mom was upset when she learned about it, but by the time we got home from school that day it was fine. If it meant we would be able to mess around with your other pets, that alone might sell it.”

“Don’t get us wrong, we have both been fantasizing about you taking us to bed as well, ever since we saw you running earlier today. I guess we both have really healthy sex drives and are bisexual, we just haven’t had a chance to try out a man,” Hope added as she looked down and blushed.

“Very well,” I replied. “You said you wanted the truth. I had hoped this wouldn’t come up this quickly, but yes. Both of you are here to become my pets. I was planning on letting you enjoy the next week on the island and telling you on your fifteenth birthdays. Your mother got fairly deeply in debt after your modeling job. She figured you would get more and was spending money she didn’t have while anticipating the income. Unfortunately, she managed to drive the agents away with her demands and you were never offered more work.”

“I saw your pictures and when I learned of your situation I made your mother an offer. I paid off her debts as well as monies to make sure the two of you were properly provided for. We had planned on you coming to the island when you turned sixteen, but your mother learned you were planning to lose your virginity after your fifteenth birthday and contacted us. By the way, the incident with her catching you sleeping together was smoothed over by me as well, the contract stated you had to be virgins when you came to me, but I didn’t classify the two of you sleeping with each other as invalidating that.”

“We also set up college funds for your siblings and gave her enough to support herself comfortable for the rest of her life, if she’s smart about her money. I’m sorry you had to hear about it this way; it is hard to learn your mother sold you. Many of my pets come to me under similar circumstances and they’re all happier in the long run.”

They had their arms around each other and tears were running down their cheeks when Hope spoke again. “You said you set up college funds for our siblings, can mother access those?”

“No,” I replied. “That was my doing rather than her wishes though. She said she wanted enough to put her kids through college and live comfortably for life. We quickly noticed that she was careless with money, so I had my accountants set up their college funds to only be accessible for payment of college expenses or fully available to your siblings on their twenty-first birthday. I’ll freely admit I don’t expect the money we gave her to last more than five years, but that is not my concern anymore.”

“Thank you,” Faith said. “At least we know our brothers and little sister will be taken care of. Will we ever be allowed to see them again?”

“That depends on you. Many of my pets have had the opportunity for their families come to visit them. If you wish it, and earn the privilege, I’ll arrange for them to come and visit. You came in on my private planes, bringing your families in is just as easy.”

They looked at each other again with slight smiles and I noticed their tears had already stopped. Hope turned back to me as she spoke up again. “One more question, and it may be horrible under the circumstances for me to think about this, but I know it’s on both our minds. You said something about us having to be virgins and our fifteenth birthday, does that mean...” She trailed off blushing, but both of them were looking at me with hopeful eyes.

“Yes my pets,” I laughed. “That would sound horrible under the circumstances to most people, but you just confirmed my choice of animals for you was perfect. Yes, I plan on taking your virginity either on or shortly after your fifteenth birthdays.”

“What should we do now, I mean as your pets. I can’t say I’m looking forward to being punished as your other pet was. Just seeing her bottom makes me cringe,” Faith said with a slight shiver. “Mom never even spanked us. Other parts of it I’m really looking forward to. I guess I just want to know where we start?”

“The next week is up to you. I’m not going to give you any instructions. You can stay in the resort cabin if you like, or you can come and stay at the pens with the other pets. You can enjoy the island if you wish, or you can hang out with the pets and see how they live. I will warn you that the first few weeks of your training will probably be hard. You’ll be punished for the smallest infractions in your behavior as you learn how I expect you to act. Over time, you will not need as many punishments.”

“For now though, go hang out with the pets and enjoy the day. Think about what you want to do. If you want to know more about what is expected of you, talk to Shelly. You are both going to be tigers and will be spending a lot of time with her. Just be careful when you ask her, she has been very excited over the two of you.”

They stand and walk down to the water, watching the pets that are out on the skis. Dawn is still out with Addison so I would guess they are waiting for her. They did appear to be close already. Maybe they would be able to help each other transition to their new lives. I was a bit surprised about how accepting they all were, and I almost felt bad about how hard the first few weeks of their training would be.

I kicked back and enjoyed watching my pets until the cart from the resort drove up pulling a small trailer. Knowing they’ll need a few minutes to set up, I entertained myself watching my pets come in from the water. The twins pulled Dawn off for a minute as Addison ran up to the cart. I looked back at the cart and realize why she seemed so excited all of a sudden. Betty had brought our lunch down, and she was like a mother to Addison.

“Addison, let the poor woman finish setting up lunch already, I am sure she can stay.”

“Sorry Master, I just haven’t seen Betty in over a week. She has been so busy with the resort guests,” she replies.

“I know my pet, I miss seeing her too,” I say, then turn to Betty. “You can stay for lunch with us, can’t you?”

“Of course, Master, when they told me you called in for a lunch for twenty, I said I was going to bring it down myself and would be back eventually. Between the competition last week and the guests, I have been busy running the resort. I did join them for a night or two and had a little fun, but the days have just been too busy to go visit. With them leaving this afternoon and the other guests here with you, I decided to take an afternoon break,” She told us as she finished setting up the buffet.

Betty was one of my retired pets, and at forty-nine was still beautiful. She had been a twenty-nine-year-old hotel manager who had lost her husband and ten-year-old daughter in a car crash several months before she came to us, and needed a way to escape her old life. When Addison joined us, Betty had delayed her retirement from the Menagerie for a couple extra year, saying Addison reminded her of the daughter she lost and they quickly bonded. Now Betty ran the resort when we had guests, and spent her time helping with the island children and visiting the pens when we didn’t.

I called my pets up to get lunch and we all sat down to enjoy our meals. As everyone finished eating I called for their attention. “Okay my pets; it’s your day so you need to decide what you want to do next. The pontoon boat is ready so we can run down to the reefs for snorkeling, or we can just hang here and play on the jet skis. Take a couple minutes and let me know.”

I turned to Betty and asked, “Would you like to join us?”

“Maybe next time, Master, I want to get back to see Jim and Paula off. They’re a really sweet couple and I had a lot of fun with them,” she replied. “Will the twins be coming back tonight? From what I saw at lunch, it looks like you have already claimed all three of the new girls.”

“Not claimed, but they do know they are my pets. I’m letting them decide what they want to do this week and I will officially claim them on their birthday. Leave their cabin ready for them for now; they may be in and out of it this week,” I told her before I pulled her in and kissed her.

“I will keep it ready, and some things never change, do they Master? You should have one of your pets take care of that thing before they explode,” she said with a smirk. She walked over and gave Addison a hug, then waved to the other pets before climbing back in her cart and driving away.

I turned back to my pets and asked if they had decided what they wanted to do. Scarlett spoke up for the group. “We would like to go snorkeling Master, but we have a request as well. Please let someone take care of you already. You have been mostly hard all day and you’re driving all of us wild with desire having to look at it. It’s worse for your new pets because they have never even had a chance to see it and the anticipation is going to kill them.”

“We will discuss that on the boat. The driver’s seat has more padding and may be easier on you, Elizabeth, would you like to drive?”

“Yes, Master, and thank you. I was dreading sitting on the hard benches,” she responded with relief. “That thin foam is fine normally, but would be torture right now.”

I ushered all of my pets over and started getting them on board the boat. “Dawn, Hope, Faith, Mandy, if you could take the back benches it would be appreciated, Scarlett, I need you to join them.” I heard the pets I sent to the back asking what is going on. Scarlett just blushed and told them they’ll see.

Once everyone was on board, I cast off the tie downs and hopped on. I walked up front and had Elizabeth head to the southern part of the lagoon because the reefs on that side are usually more active in the afternoons. I leaned down and whispered in her ear, “I know you want to watch too, just keep us going the right direction okay?”

Walking to the back, I saw my pets smiling as they arranged themselves to get a better view of the back seats. I walked up, leaned against the back rail and looked over at Scarlett. “Come to me, my pet. You wanted to make sure someone took care of me, and said that the new pets were dying with anticipation to see it. You’re going to give them a lesson on how to take care of your Master’s cock. As you demonstrate your technique you can ask if they would like to practice.”

Scarlett looked around the boat and saw all of my pets had rearranged themselves to get a good view of the back of the boat. Even Elizabeth had turned sideways in her chair so she can glance back at the action. The flush of her embarrassment spread down across the top of her ample breasts as she replied “Yes Master.”

As she walked toward me, I could see the evidence of her arousal already starting to run down the inside of her thighs. I knew she gets embarrassed thinking of people watching her do anything sexual, but the embarrassment arouses her even more. I usually take her with another one of my pets present to feed into this, but I had never had her in front of a large group. I had never seen her get this highly aroused so quickly. She dropped to her knees in front of me and the look in her eyes was pure lust as reached for my cock.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.