Menagerie
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2015 by Wolfdragon76

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Some people keep exotic animals at pets, but others prefer to turn beautiful women into their sex pets and dress them as exotic animals.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Furry   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Big Breasts   Slow   Violence  

I left the office and headed over to the pens. Amanda had delivered my message, as all my pets were already dressed and hanging out by the trolley car. “Good morning my pets, I see we’re all ready to go, and thank you for finding Mandy a proper outfit for today. Katherine, Isabella, I know you were looking forward to designing Mandy’s special outfits, but I decided we need a day of fun so stop fretting. Does everyone have everything they need before we go,” I asked and received a chorus of ‘Yes Master’s’ in response.

I walked over to Elizabeth and stopped in front of her. “Are you sure you want to do this, my pet,” I asked her quietly. She started as she looked around, realizing I planned to punish her in front of the group. Most punishments are done in private and I was giving her the chance to back out or accept being punished publicly for forcing me to do it.

“I understand you don’t wish to punish me Master, and I appreciate you giving me the chance to back out, but I need it to soothe my own conscience. I’m sorry, Master, but yes.”

“Very well,” I murmured, turning away.

“There is one last thing we need to take care of before we leave,” I told the group. “Elizabeth has informed me she needs to be punished. I have tried to dissuade her, but she insists she needs it to clear her conscience. We are not going to discuss why she is being punished, that is between Elizabeth and I. Elizabeth, remove your wrap and bend over the trolley seat.”

I walked to the back of the trolley and pulled out a long wooden paddle. Walking back, I see Elizabeth already in the proper position and wearing the thong so her ass was completely exposed. I don’t say a word as I walk up, lay my free hand on the middle of her back and take a couple light warm up swings. I steadily increase the strength of the swats until I reach twenty and stop for a moment.

Her ass is cherry red and I can see tears streaming down her face, but she has yet to cry out or make a sound. I start again with the hard solid swats, and after six more, she finally breaks down and starts sobbing. Relieved, I back off slightly on the next four to reach thirty and stop.

I set the paddle down as Amanda steps to my side with a bottle of aloe and whispers ‘thank you’ when she hands it to me. She knows I only pushed hard enough to make sure Elizabeth acknowledged the punishment and then backed off. With her ass already on fire, she would not have noticed herself, but the rest of my pets would have clearly seen I went easy on the last few strokes.

I gently applied the aloe to Elizabeth’s bottom and then pulled her up into my arms. I stroked her hair as she sobbed into my chest and wrapped her arms around me. My other pets gathered around, reaching out to lightly stroke her arms, back or hair. They didn’t know why she was punished; they were just offering support to their sister for the pain in her heart that made her feel she needed it.

Her sobs slowed, and then finally stopped. “Thank you Master, I’m sorry I was so afraid. That was part of the lesson wasn’t it? My fear of looking weak and crying out in front of the group and my fear that caused this, until I get over the fear, the pain will continue. My ass was on fire by the tenth swat, but I refused to cry out. I thought you were done at twenty and I would be fine, until you started up again and it was so bad I just couldn’t stop myself anymore. I cried out and you still kept going. It was as if a dam burst, letting all the negative emotions run out of me. That was by far the most painful punishment you have ever given me, but I have never felt so clear.”

“I’m glad you feel free of your guilt my pet, but there is one more part of this punishment. I know you had planned to wear your wrap at the lagoon to hide your shame, but your pride was part of this problem. I want you to have pride in your beauty, your skills, yourself, your daughter, but pride caused you to think you could keep this secret, and pride was also part of why you refuse to cry out during your punishment. You made me continue because of your pride, so when we get to the lagoon, your wrap comes off. Anyone who looks will see your lovely posterior red from a fresh spanking. If the new girls ask, you will tell them you asked to be punished because of fear and pride and showing the evidence of your punishment is to help you remember. Is that clear?”

“Of course, Master, I understand because I know you’re right,” she replied. “May I have a moment to go clean myself up before we leave?”

“Yes, my pet, use the bathroom in the trainer’s cabin. I’ll get everyone loaded up while you do. We’ll head out once you’re ready,” I tell her. She turns and walks into the trainer’s cabin to wash up. I address the rest of my pets as I pick up the paddle and return it to the back of the trolley. “Okay my pets, let’s get loaded up. Sam, Addy, Shelly, Amanda, I need you up front so I can speak with you while I drive. Everyone else just pick a seat, and can someone put a towel down for Elizabeth to sit on. Those seats would be rather uncomfortable with her ass in the condition it’s in.”

As my pets started to pile into the trolley, Scarlett came over to me and asked, “May I have a moment Master?” I was always willing to give any of my pets a moment in private if they need to talk, so I took her arm and stepped away from the trolley.

“Is everything alright, my pet?”

“Everything is wonderful Master, I just need a moment to talk to you and do this,” she said as she wrapped her arms around me, pulled herself against me and laid her head on my shoulder so she could whisper in my ear. “I know I’m not supposed to say things like this in public but I have to. I’m so proud to call you my Master and my son. The way you handled Elizabeth was simply beautiful, just enough to break down her barriers and let out the pain she was feeling. She is my oldest and best friend, and I just had to thank you personally for helping her.”

Scarlett kissed me and moved to take her seat as Elizabeth came out of the cabin. She was still a little puffy around the eyes, but looked much happier. She walked up, kissed me on the cheek and told me she was ready, so we got on the trolley and headed out to the other side of the island.

On the way, I explained to my pets that I had pulled to the front about Dawn and the twins. They were closest in age and would probably have the easiest time relating. I also let all my pets know to try to avoid pointing me out. Not to lie about anything, but if they were able to, be vague in any response to questions of their Master’s identity.

They all understood what I was asking. Dawn was new and appeared to be accepting of her new life, but she was probably still scared of the prospect of meeting me. I wanted to give her some time to relax, get to know the pets, and be able to see me as a person in a normal setting. It would help to alleviate her fears when she learned I was also her Master.

I came around to the resort cabins and found the girls were still sitting in front of theirs. It was only around 9:30, and I could see the remains of their breakfast dishes on the table, but I figured they would have been out looking for something to do by now. By prearranged signal, Addison and Sam pointed the girls out as we got closer and asked me to stop so they could invite them to join us.

I stopped the trolley as we got up next to their cabin, then Sam and Addison jumped out and ran over the girls. “Welcome to Fakahina, would you like to enjoy some of the amenities? We are going to spend the day on the lagoon jet skiing, snorkeling, and just generally having a blast. You should join us,” Sam told them.

Dawn looked up at her and shook her head. “That sounds wonderful and we would love to, but I’m waiting for someone. I received permission to stay with my friends last night and I want to be where he expects to find me. I really don’t want to do something wrong on my first day. My friends told me they would wait with me until he got here.” She sounded a bit forlorn, but didn’t seem upset, and I took that as a good sign.

Addison reached out and took her hand as she spoke. “You must be Dawn. We know who you’re waiting for, and he won’t mind you going with us. He asked us to keep an eye out and invite you if we saw you. We all know him very well,” she said, nodding back to the trolley. “Come with us, we can answer any questions you have and show you that life here can be wonderful.”

Dawn’s eyes grew wide as she looked over everyone. “You know my Master? Are all of you his slaves? I know you haven’t used those terms, but I already told Hope and Faith why I was coming here. That’s why they wanted to stay with me, to make sure I was okay. Are you sure he will be fine with me going?”

Sam and Addison looked at each other and smiled before Addison responded. “Yes, we know your Master, and yes, basically everyone on the island is one of his pets. That’s what he refers to us as. He won’t call you a slave unless you do something truly foolish and earn a monumental punishment. It’s nothing like you would believe, and yes, I’m very sure he would want you to come with us.”

The girls nodded and said they would love to come, then got up and walked over to get in the trolley. The three of them sat down together close to Sam and looked over the other occupants. “Look at all of you,” Dawn said quietly. “And the guy driving, he was the one we saw running earlier. You all look so young and gorgeous, and you’re all his pets?”

Scarlett was the first to answer. “Yes dear, we’re all his pets, and if you don’t mind me saying, all three of you are quite beautiful as well, but we’re not all as young as you think. Proper diet, regular exercise, and a stress free lifestyle keep you looking and feeling young, but I’m almost forty.”

Dawn, Hope, and Faith looked at her in shock. “You can’t be,” Hope replied. “My mom is only thirty-five, and she looks way older than you.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.