Menagerie
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2015 by Wolfdragon76

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Some people keep exotic animals at pets, but others prefer to turn beautiful women into their sex pets and dress them as exotic animals.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Furry   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Big Breasts   Slow   Violence  

I awoke the next morning feeling well rested. My body was still pressed up against Amanda with my arm draped over her on Elizabeth’s stomach. My morning wood was firmly seated in the cleft of Amanda’s ass. I knew she would be more than happy to be awakened by me plunging it into either hole, but I could see from the light outside that the sun wasn’t up yet. I didn’t even want to be awake yet, but I went to sleep so early it was inevitable.

I carefully extracted myself from the bed so as not to wake them, then pulled on my shorts and grabbed my running shoes. Stepping outside, I sat and put my shoes on. It may be an hour early, but I might as well get the day started. I took a few minutes to stretch out, and then took off for my morning run. Most days I do a full circuit of the island in just over an hour. Antonio says I’m nuts to think I need more exercise on top of all the sex I have daily, but it helps clear my mind and wake me up. Moreover, all the extra conditioning helps when it comes back to all the sex.

As I come around the other side of the island by the resort cabins, I’m surprised to find my future pets already awake and watching the sunrise. They were sitting together at the table in front of their cabin, and from what I could see were even lovelier in the flesh than they looked in the update pictures I got every few months. Dawn was looking in the direction I was coming in from, so was the first to notice me running down the beach. She quickly pointed me out to Hope and Faith.

The three of them watched me appraisingly. From the smiles, I guessed they liked what they saw. At six foot two and a hundred ninety pounds, I knew I was a striking figure. Not overly muscular, but definitely well-built, and I had a deep tan from being out in the sun constantly. As I was just wearing my shorts with ankle socks and running shoes, they had a clear view of pretty much everything, and were clearly enjoying the view.

Their table was only ten feet off the end of the beach where I was running, so I slowed down to give them a wave and a casual ‘good morning’ as I ran past. I glanced back as I got further up the beach and all three were still watching and apparently enjoying the view from the back as well. As they were clearly interested from a purely physical standpoint, the meeting later should prove entertaining.

I continued my run and finally got back to my cabin around seven. After taking a few minutes to cool down and stretch out, I walked back inside. I found my lionesses still curled up in my bed together in the same position they were when I left. I smiled and shook my head as I peeled off my clothes and climbed into the shower.

As I was washing my hair, I heard the shower door open, and felt a warm soft body press up against me. “Thank you, big brother Master, for being so wonderful last night. May I join you in the shower for a minute? I need to clean up a bit,” Amanda said as she wrapped her arms around me.

“I think you already did join me, little sister slave, but what makes you think you are only going to be here for a minute,” I asked as I started washing her body. “I may decide to pin you up against the wall and fuck you senseless.”

“I would love that, Master, but mother asked if she could talk to you alone. I told her I would come in first and ask if it was okay for me to return to the pens. Please, Master, she still seems upset and I know you can fix it,” she asked as she looked at me with big sad eyes.

“Can the puppy dog eyes, little lioness, before I decided to get you a leash and a dog tail. I’ll allow it, but you’re going to do me a favor when you get back. I want all the pets dressed for the lagoon after breakfast, as we are going to go entertain my future pets. I think a day of jet skis and snorkeling would be a good choice.”

“That sounds wonderful Master. We haven’t had a lagoon day in a few weeks. I’ll make sure everyone knows.” She kissed me thoroughly before she hopped out of the shower. Less than a minute later, I heard the door open and Amanda call out, “I will make sure everyone is ready and waiting for you after breakfast, Master.”

A few seconds later I hear Elizabeth’s hesitant tapping at the shower door. “May I come in, Master?”

She even sounded distressed over something so I opened the door for her. “Of course, my pet. Let’s get you cleaned up and then you can tell me what is bothering you.”

She stepped into the shower and I pulled her over under the water to begin washing her. “What’s wrong my pet, I thought I made it clear last night that I wasn’t upset with you. Why do you still seem upset?”

“I need you to punish me Master,” she replied quietly.

“And why should I do that,” I asked her. “I already told you I wasn’t upset with you, and I have known all along how you feel about Amanda. I’m not upset with you for falling asleep last night. Amanda took very good care of me, as you could tell by the fact you woke up with my cum drying on your skin. Why should I punish you, my little lioness?”

“I lied to you, Master, at least I thought I was. You can tell me you knew how I felt about my daughter all along, but I didn’t know that. I thought I was hiding it from you so you wouldn’t separate us. The guilt of lying to you is still there, even if it wasn’t real. I can’t feel that you’ve forgiven me until I’m punished for what I did. You know I hate to be punished, but please Master” She fell to her knees with her head bowed. “Please, punish me so I can be free of the guilt of lying to my Master.”

“You understand that if I punish you I won’t go easy just because you’re asking me to do it, and it may not be what you think. I choose the extent of the punishments and how they will be carried out. Ask me again and I will agree, but I promise you it will be worse than you think. Take a moment to think about it.”

I truly didn’t wish to punish her, but every punishment had to be taken seriously. She surprised me by answering immediately. “I don’t need to think about it Master. I understand I will be properly punished as you see fit. I love you and trust you will do what you feel is best. Please Master, I need you to punish me.”

“Very well my pet. I understand your need and will punish you for lying to me. For now, you will return to the pens and have your breakfast. You will be wearing your thong bikini bottoms after breakfast; I want your ass fully exposed,” I told her, knowing she wouldn’t be free from her guilt until it was finished. “We will see to your punishment when I arrive.”

“Thank you Master, I’m already feeling better about the matter. Although I probably won’t enjoy the day much, I know I can be freed of my guilt,” she said with a smile as she leaned in and kissed me. We got out of the shower and I helped her get dry and dressed. I then sent her on her way as I got dressed and put my running gear away. Grabbing a couple bagels and a mango, I headed over to the office.

I reached the office and chuckled as I walked inside. For the first time in my life, I had actually gotten to the office before Antonio. I once joked that he spent every daylight hour working and asked if he ever planned to take a day off.

His response was what I expected to hear, but still shocking. “I will take my days off the same way my father did. When my son turns eighteen and is ready to take over for me, I will take every day off and go fishing with my dad.”

It was tradition in his family; the grandfather took his grandson fishing every weekend until they turned sixteen. Then the boy came to work with his father to learn the business and took over at eighteen so his father could retire and go fishing every day. They insisted on coming to work every day until we instituted a policy in his grandfather’s generation that they had to take Sundays off. You can’t buy that kind of loyalty, it has to be earned, and Antonio claims his family owes its existence to mine going back long before the island was founded.

Antonio and Anna walked into the office right after I finished making the first pot of coffee and pouring myself a cup. Anna walked up, wrapped her arms around me, kissed me full on the mouth and said, “Good morning Master,” then stepped over to get herself a cup of coffee.

“Good morning Anna, Antonio, and I have told you dear, you don’t have to call me Master anymore. I gave you your freedom when you accepted Antonio’s proposal to become his wife.” Another tradition in Antonio’s family, they had the option to breed any of the pets to get an heir, but they always chose to find one pet they loved and wanted to be with. Five years ago, when he turned twenty-one, he had asked permission to pursue Anna. Even at fifteen, despite the age difference, Antonio was my closest friend. I told him that if he could convince her, then I would happily free her to become his wife.

“I know Julien,” Anna replied. “But I still love you as much as I love my husband. Part of me will always see you as my Master. I told Antonio before I accepted his proposal, that even if you freed me I would always be your tigress. You share your other pets with him, and I don’t understand why you won’t let him share me with you.”

“I know my dear; it is not that I don’t want to share you again. I wanted to wait and be sure Antonio had his heir. Gabe just turned a year old and the two of you just decided you didn’t wish to have more children last month. Now that you are back on your birth control, I would love to play with you again,” I told her. “We will find a time soon to reintroduce your body to me, okay?”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.