Menagerie - Cover

Menagerie

Copyright© 2015 by Wolfdragon76

Chapter 2

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Some people keep exotic animals at pets, but others prefer to turn beautiful women into their sex pets and dress them as exotic animals.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Furry   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Big Breasts   Slow   Violence  

I walked Shelly from her cabin down to the courtyard and found the rest of my pets already stripped out of their outfits. Not that nudity was an issue when they were just lying on the beach or frolicking in the warm ocean water. I only expected them to wear their outfits in the public areas. The outfits didn’t make any real effort to cover their bodies, but it identified them to anyone who may be visiting the island as the pets in my menagerie. It was an important distinction as we only had two primary forms of income on the island.

The first was the sale of our pony-girls, and the little birds from our Aviary. Even some the pets from my menagerie were occasionally available for sale if the offer was good enough. It was well-known in the right circles that we have had one of the top breeding programs in the world, dating back to when my forefather, Alphonse Ignace, purchased this island from the French government in 1810 and moved the family here to start it.

Our other form of income was an exclusive form of tourism. People looking to experience a sexual getaway in a tropical resort could, for the right price, receive permission to visit our island as a B or C class visitor, giving them access to different parts and pets on the island. Only A class had unrestricted access to the pets in the menagerie, and the only A class are my family.

Walking further into the courtyard, I saw my lionesses sunning themselves on the rocks. “Mandy, Liz, come my pets,” I called out. They hopped up off the rocks and came toward us with a stroll that suggested they were stalking prey like the hunters they were. When they reached us, they dropped to their knees together. They flipped their hair back over their shoulders while thrusting their chests out and licking their lips as they smiled up at me. “How may we serve you Master?”

I reached down, running my hands along their jaw line and down their necks. “Unfortunately I have other business to attend to this morning, but Shelly got some very good news earlier. I know how close the three of you are and how excited she is to share the news. However, she’s not allowed to share until the two of you have cleaned up the mess she made of herself and burned off some of her excess energy by making sure the two of you have several orgasms. Understood?”

“Yes Master,” they replied with a predatory gleam in their eyes as they looked at Shelly. They stood and reached for Shelly’s hands as they licked their lips again. “We’ll make sure to take very good care of each other before letting her share the news, Master.”

They turned and started peeling Shelly’s clothes off as they walked to the shelves set up to hold their outfits while they were here. I looked over the rest of my pets, just admiring the view for a moment, before I turned and headed back to the offices. I still needed to speak with Antonio and take care of the business for today.

As I exited the pens, I looked over at the carts and decided to walk the mile over to the offices. I again thought back to the incident two weeks ago that caused a twenty year old to be thrust into the title of Comte and given responsibility for the entirety of the Slade family estates. Reminding myself to check if Antonio had the results of the investigation into my father’s death, I continued to go over it in my head. I knew I was more prepared for this than my brothers were.

My father had started teaching me to run the family business and readying me to take over when I was eight. Taking my first pet at thirteen was the final test to show I was able to step into the leading role in the family, but here I was, seven years later, and I still didn’t feel entirely ready.

Uncle Jacques was helping my brother Adrien with the Stables, as Adrian had decided he preferred working with the pony girls. He was too rough in his handling of the pets, and had none of the ear for music that our youngest brother Jason displayed, so had left the more lucrative Aviary with him.

Uncle Pierre was still teaching Jason the more advance training techniques to deal with our little birds, but neither of my uncles had any experience dealing with the family business. They could advise me on managing the Stables and Aviary, yet the main part was solely on my shoulders.

Thankfully, the trainers’ families had been with us for generations. They grew up on the island and knew from a young age what their jobs would be. We didn’t have a normal economy on the island so they weren’t actually paid for their work, but none of them would choose to work anywhere else. My family supplied everything they needed, from clothing and food to free medical care from our resident doctors. They also started with class D access once they entered their initial training. After they finished their initial training they could request advanced training to move up to a class C, and once they had enough experience they could request class B access.

Class D gave them the right to play the more experienced pony girls. They were mostly over twenty-five, had been with us for years, and showed no need to have an experienced handler with them for discipline. They were frequently allowed out for a day of play with minimal supervision.

Class C allowed complete access to the Stables. To get access, they had to complete a training course to learn how to deal with some of our less experienced mares who may be in need of more discipline. As most of the young men raised on the island chose to become trainers, this was just a part of their advancement. After completing the course, they were allowed to take any of the mares out for a day. They could also request one of our little birds from the Aviary for a night when they wanted some variety from the ponies breeding restrictions.

The classes for guests were much the same, with the exception that a guest needed to have a trainer on hand any time they were with one of our pets. The trainer needed to be either in sight for outdoor settings or within hearing range for more private encounters. It was more for the protection of our pets than the guests, after an incident where a guest had one of our pony girls bound to a mounting block and beat her so severely that she came out with lacerations from her shoulders to her knees.

The poor girl spent six weeks healing from her injuries and never did fully recover from the incident. The guest never make it home because my great-grandfather was a bit upset. He broke the man’s legs and tossed him off the boat twenty miles away from land when he thought he was going home.

Class B grants access to any of our little birds at any time. Any young man who chose to become a trainer and had any musical talent was pushed to this stage quicker. Imagine a woman who would be a perfect 10 on any scale, classically trained in music, playing for you while wearing nothing but feathers as you enjoyed your after dinner drink before taking her to bed. That’s the simple description of the little birds in our Aviary. Class B also grants the option to request a day with one my pets from the menagerie.

Father once told me that he rarely got more than a couple requests per month, despite the fact that he usually granted the request. Something about the girls being so beautiful and sensual that they intimidated most of the men on the island. I didn’t understand it at the time, but as I grew older, it started to make sense. The pony girls were all very pretty, and a step above them were the little birds of the Aviary. All of them were beautiful, and could easily be models on the outside world. The pets in my menagerie were a step beyond that, and any of them would be seen as the most beautiful woman in any normal setting.

Finally reaching the offices, I went to Antonio’s office and let him know I was in now. He was on a call, so I merely waved to let him know I was here and pointed to my office so he would know where to find me when he was done.

Walking into my office amid the gentle sounds of the dulcimer, I knew Sharice was already there. I was surprised to find both Jacques and Pierre sitting in my office with an unknown pony girl kneeling beside them.

“Hello Jacques, Pierre,” I said as I walked over to Sharice and gently caressed her cheek as I leaned down to kiss her. Sharice was my favorite of the little birds, and was in my office playing for me a couple of times a week. She was also the only one of the little birds I regularly took home with me after work, to reward her for her beautiful music.

“Good morning Julien. Antonio called and told me that Shelly looked like she was about to burst into flames when he left you, so you would be a bit late getting to the office,” Pierre explained. “I told Sharice to wait, as she was getting ready to come over when I was on the phone with him, and I would bring her over when I came up. Antonio also said he had received the final report on your parent’s accident and wanted to update all of us at once.”

“Exactly, we were just waiting for your brothers to arrive,” Jacques added. “I was planning on coming up later for some business related to my little Mandy girl here, but figured as I was going to come up early, I would bring her along and see if we could take care of it.” He reached down and began running his fingers through her mane as he talked, causing her to smile up at him hesitantly.

I was a bit confused, as she didn’t look familiar and her response to his touch was out of character for a pony. I didn’t spend a lot of time down at the stables, but I recognized most of the pony girls by face if not by name, and she was pretty enough that with a bit of work she would fit right in as part of my menagerie. I figured she must be one of their new acquisitions, but it was rare for them to bring a new pony to my attention.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.