MY SECRET LIFE
Chapter 12

 

Over the next several days, the following world events came over the ticker:

“1939 JULY FOURTH: TUESDAY (A recent addition to the typical feed) ... YANKEE STADIUM ... RETIRED NEW YORK YANKEE LOUIS GEHRIG (BORN: HEINRICH LUDWIG GEHRIG) GAVE A FAREWELL SPEECH AT YANKEE STADIUM EARLIER IN THE DAY.”

“1939 JULY FIFTH: WEDNESDAY ... JACKSON, KENTUCKY ... FLASH FLOODS IN KENTUCKY KILLED FIFTY-FIVE. FORTY-ONE PERSONS STILL MISSING.”

“1939 JULY SEVENTH: FRIDAY ... PRESIDENT HASHIM AL-ATASSI OF SYRIA RESIGNED IN PROTEST OVER FRENCH CESSION OF REPUBLIC OF HATAY TO TURKEY. BAHIJ AL-KHATIB WAS APPOINTED TO SUCCEED HIM AS HEAD OF STATE.”

“1939 JULY NINTH: SUNDAY ... JOHANNESBURG, SOUTH AFRICA ... A MEETING OF OVER 6,000 PERSONS, FROM THE REPUBLIC OF INDIA, LAUNCHED THE PASSIVE RESISTANCE CAMPAIGN AGAINST APARTHEID AND RACIAL POLICY IN SOUTH AFRICA. THE EVENT WAS HELD AT THE INDIAN SPORTS GROUNDS IN JOHANNESBURG.”

My wife and I asked for and received the complete newest edition of the Encyclopaedia Britannica, without question, from the powers that be. If they had asked, our answer was to have been ‘to help with the information we were developing from our various experiments.’

It is a very large set of tomes, and as we learned, that starting in 1939, it became the first to adopt ‘continuous revision, ‘ meaning every article would be updated on a precise schedule.

Back at my home, mother and I had the 1911 edition, meaning the USA only had 46 states. Now we have 48, having added New Mexico, on January 6th, 1912 and Arizona, five weeks later on February 14th, 1912. It made me wonder, at the time, why Arizona wasn’t called, ‘The Valentine State?”

Having developed our ‘One Vaccine, ‘ and having it taken from us the same day, we had heard, through official channels, that more money could be generated by keeping as many mandatory separate vaccinations as possible for the American public. Typical of a government, even the United States.

With the world events going on around us, my wife extrapolated, that even without any further provocation, World War II would likely begin in earnest by the end of 1939. She even speculated it would likely begin with a conflict between Poland and Nazi Germany.

Only time will tell.

Until that either does or doesn’t happen, we went on to other new ideas.

She got the paraphernalia necessary to paint my penis plaster of paris’. Now I was happy she took the pictures, only because she otherwise would have asked me to ‘whip it out, ‘ before she could paint each day.

Even though she had promised she wouldn’t, the idea of it, kept me hard most of the day, just thinking about it.

With the Britannica before me, I picked up the letter P, to see what I could find out about the Republic of Poland also known at the time as the Commonwealth of Poland.

“Code Yellow!”

“Yes, Connor, what may I do for you?”

It was the girl.

“Never mind!”

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.