Victor Has Needs - Cover

Victor Has Needs

Copyright© 2015 by Victor E

Chapter 3

Sex Story: Chapter 3 - An elderly gent is to be trained to get in touch with his inner self which happens to be a naughty girl in need of humiliating punishment, sex awareness modification and a totally submissive attitude. He enrolls in a boarding school for wayward teenage girls and is handed over to four of the students for his training.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Gay   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration   Analingus   Public Sex   School  

Victoria was called back to the VP's office but left standing in the hallway as several groups of students walked by gawked and guffawed as they ogled the naked old man who kept one hand palm out behind his back to hide his butt cheeks as best he could. His other hand was palm inward covering his cock and balls and as much of his public hair as possible. None of the 14 and 15 year old girls dared touch him as they were not sure if they were allowed.

But the few upper class sluts showed no such caution and eagerly tried to get Victor to expose himself. They teasingly tickled him and got him to cringe and curl up in near fetal position. A few of them dared to slap his bare backside and tweak his nipples to get him out of his cover-up pose. Their efforts were not entirely in vain as Victor was forced to flash for but a moment several times, much to the delight of the youngest girls there.

But all that prodding and modesty posturing came to an abrupt end when the Vice Principal's door opened and Victor's four aides, Samantha, Juliette, Emma and Lucy entered the hall. Lucy took control after a brief confrere with her partners.

"Young ladies," shouted Lucy, " and I use that term ironically, you will have your fun with this old man later. He has been enrolled in Stark on a special therapy-training program. He is to be called Victoria and his circumstances and obligation to follow special rules will be posted on the school intranet within the hour so all will know how he is to be treated."

Huge grins from the twenty or so girls of various ages now gathered in the hall around Victor who was still doing his best to preserve his modesty.

Lucy continued, " Sam, Em, Julie and I are in charge of his training and we will be asking for your assistance ( passive and active ) in the weeks ahead. But for now, this appears to be a good teaching moment for all of us."

Lucy held her hand up palm outward to indicated the gathered girls should be patient and wait while she spoke privately with Victor's other aides. After a brief chat, Lucy continued in a lecturing manner:" Victoria has given us all an object lesson this morning. Can anyone tell me three school rules he has broken in the last few minutes? Yes, Nella?"

The 15 year-old girl who had recently arrive from Abuzzo, Italy, had raised her hand and now put her hands behind her back, stood straight and answered the question in formal fashion. " He is completely naked and therefore out of uniform," she smiled.

"Ah, that was a trick question, I'm afraid, Nella" replied Lucy, " but none of you were to know that he was stripped of all his clothes and told to remain that way until suitable sissy attire could be arranged. So he did break a school rule, being out of uniform, but had authorization to do so. So let's call that bad but excusable behavior But, that aside, he has behaved badly in three other ways. Care for another go at it, Nella?"

Taking the challenge seriously, Nella ventured, " Well, if he is supposed to be naked in the hallway, then he shouldn't be covering up."

"Excellent, Nella!" beamed Lucy. " He's broken the rule twice, hasn't he, girls?"

They all nodded in agreement and many voices shouted out that he had tried to cover up both in front and behind. So two rules broken.

"And the third transgression is the most serious," continued Lucy who quickly grabbed at Victoria's hand which was covering his crotch. " As you know, girls, students are not allowed to display sexual arousal on their own behalf but must do so on command or with humiliating punishment. But Victoria here, though he tried to cover it up, is sporting a hard-on and, as we can see on closer inspection, a dripping erection!"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.