Divine Succession
Chapter 15

Copyright© 2015 by DragoTime

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 15 - When the former God retires, things are about to get very interesting for David Jones.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Magic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Paranormal   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Torture   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Body Modification   Big Breasts   Workplace   School   Nudism  

Within 6 months, the Planet Earth was a mere shadow of its former self. More than a third of the population had been wiped out for displeasing Samantha in some way. Those who survived lived in constant fear that they would be the next victims of Samantha's wrath. Many people starting attending even more temple services than necessary, in the hope that it would put them in Samantha's favour.

Samantha's wrath had meant that, despite the reduced population, there were large food shortages across the planet, due to huge areas of land being decimated. The whole of Australia ceased to exist when Samantha wiped it out with a huge tidal wave, after the Prime Minister once messed up in a speech when trying to give praise to her. Most of the Amazon Rainforest was burned down when a fire had broken out, and Samantha had ordered it to be impossible to put out, for a bit of entertainment.

While many buildings were in ruins, all holy buildings and monuments were magically protected, to the point that several small villages' temples were the only intact buildings. Frequent natural disasters and a lack of time and resources to fix things up saw to that. The only place on Earth that was unblemished was the large pacific island on which the Holy Palace resided, which the most beautiful place in the whole universe. Of course, ordinary people weren't permitted to come within 250 miles of it, so witnessing its beauty was out of the question.


Many months ago, a terrible war had overtaken the Grongi and Rinto tribes of the planet Koogan, who had fought each-other for many months. Every man who was old enough was drafted to fight. Unfortunately, by the end of the conflict, the two armies had all but wiped each-other out. The two tribes eventually called a truce, and merged into one, but by then, the damage had already been done. The fighting had all but wiped out the entire male population of the tribes, leaving only the children and the occasional disabled man, or a few who had managed to escape the fighting. Due to this, the females of the tribe now outnumbered the men by more than 200:1.

Because of this, there was a serious worry that they wouldn't be able to survive, so the tribe prayed to the Gods for help, and help came. Which is why, on this day, David was sat on a golden throne, with Amia stood at his side, while the wives of the former tribes' chiefs pleaded with David to save them. The remainder of the tribe waited outside, eager to hear the result. Eventually the matriarchs of the tribe emerged, and addressed the crowd. "The Lord has agreed to spare our tribe!" One of them declared, to cheers from the crowds. "One by one, all women of fertile age shall be brought to him, and he will grant their seed unto them!" The second one proclaimed. "Before long, our people will be restored!"

From inside the hut, David and Amia listened to the cheers. "Do you really intend to impregnate all of them?" Amia asked him. "Of course I do, I'm going to save their people," David replied. "There are definitely more efficient ways to do it," Amia said. "You could increase the genetic diversity of the remaining males' sperm so that they'd have plenty of diverse offspring with the females. Alternatively, you could simply will them all to be impregnated, saving you many hours of intercourse." "I could do that, but the idea of many hours of intercourse sounds rather appealing, don't you think?" "My creator gave me mortal desires, so regrettably, yes, it does sound appealing. However, we have many things to do today. You don't have time to have intercourse with every woman here." "Amia, I'm God. The Emperor of the Caldak Empire will just have to wait for his appointment with me." "Yes Lord. If you're dead set on going through with this, may I please be dismissed? I have many things to do and I wouldn't want to get in the way of your fun." "Alright, you can go. Go do your stuff." "I shall, Lord."

Amia left, and a few minutes later, the first girl walked into the hut. She was young, and dressed modestly. She looked incredibly beautiful and incredibly nervous, and she got on her knees before David, who was sat on the large bed. "Please, there's no need for that," David said. "Come here and sit with me." The girl got up, and sat down on the bed with David. He wrapped his arms around her. "Are you nervous?" "Yes Lord," she said meekly. "Well let me make you more comfortable." David snapped his fingers, removing the girl's clothes. He stroked her skin softly. "What's your name?" "Maria," she replied. "Well Maria, I promise that I won't hurt you. I promise you the most amazing experience of your entire life."

David ran his fingers down Maria's body, causing her to shudder. He rubbed her nipples enthusiastically. "These are nice, but far too small for my liking," he said. Seconds later, and Maria was sporting a pair of E-cups. "That's much better. Now I know the child I give you won't go hungry." "Thank you Lord..." Maria moaned as David rubbed her new boobs. "Maria, I don't know what they've said to you, but you don't need to kiss up to me. I've already told you, I'm not going to hurt you."

David kissed Maria, and she returned the kiss. It grew in intensity as David fondled her entire body. Eventually Maria grew the courage to return the favour, caressing David's back and bottom. "That's the way to do it," David moaned. He broke the kiss, and began licking his way down Maria's body, until he reached her groin. Her pubic hair vanished in an instant, and David licked the area around her vagina. "Oh ... Ohhhhhh..." Maria moaned. "Maria, have you ever had a man touch your vagina?" "No Lord." "And do you ever touch yourself down there?" " ... Yes Lord. I'm sorry Lord." "Maria, it is not a sin to enjoy the pleasures I have given you. Your vagina is wonderful, and I want you to enjoy it."

David then got to work on licking her pussy, causing her to moan incredibly loudly from the feeling of her first ever sexual experience. David slid his tongue inside her, thrusting it in and out. He used his powers to position his tongue in such a way that every thrust would result in it providing direct stimulation to both her G-spot and her clitoris. This new experience combined with David's divine skill meant that Maria came within minutes, crying out to the Heavens. David could have sworn he hear the crowds outside cheering at this noise.

David moved away from her pussy, and pulled her into the lotus position. The two of them made out passionately for a few minutes, before David broke the kiss. "You're ready," he said. Maria nodded, and David slid himself slowly into her. Thanks to his powers, David's size brought Maria no pain, only pleasure. Once his entire length was inside her, they grabbed hold of each-other's bottoms, and David began thrusting his hips forwards and backwards. While they fucked, David read Maria's mind, and he found that her thoughts were a mixture of how much she was enjoying this, and giving thanks to God for this pleasure.

The two of them got closer and closer to climax, but when they were only one thrust away from going over the edge, David stopped thrusting. Maria just looked at him with a face full of longing. "If I thrust into you, you will become pregnant with my son," David said. "Do you promise to love him for the rest of your days?" "I do," Maria moaned. "And do you promise to raise him in accordance with the rules I have set down for your people?" "I do!" "Then accept my seed."

David thrust deep inside Maria, and the two of them instantly reached orgasm. David held Maria close as he filled her with his semen for several wonderful minutes, before they collapsed in each-other's arms, kissing each-other for quite a while. It was good to be God.


"So we're in agreement then?" Amia said, addressing the other archangels. "Amia, I'm still not really sure about this," Raphael said. "I don't want to end up like Lucifer." "We won't end up like Lucifer," Amia said. "We're still far more powerful than she is. She cannot hurt us without God's permission." "Which he'll give because she's got him in the palm of his hand," Michael said. "He'll do whatever she says." "She's not completely corrupted him yet," Amia said. "I believe that if we all go to speak with him, he will see the light." "Or he'll send us downstairs to play with Cerberus," Raphael said. "Look, I'm not particularly liking the situation we've found ourselves in," Dorothea said. "But I agree that this is necessary. And if we have to, Amia and I will seduce him."


"Please your Majestic Holiness, I'm sorry!" "You spilled coffee on the portrait of our Holy Family," Samantha said to the poor servant boy. "Such a sin demands immediate punishment." "Please don't send me to Hell!" "Oh don't be silly. I'm not going to send you to Hell." "You ... you're not?" "Tell me boy, where are you from?" "Chi ... Chicago, your Majestic Holiness." "Well then, I'll tell you what I'm going to do. I'm going to send you home to Chicago." "You ... are?" "Yes. And then I'm going to unleash a series of horrifying plagues on Chicago. And tell everyone whose fault it is. That will be your punishment. Of course, when they inevitably kill you, you can expect to be tortured for all eternity in Hell, but I'll let you spend the rest of your life trying to delay that as long as possible." "Please your Majestic Holiness, I beg your forgiveness!" "Go now, and forever regret the day you displeased me."

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.