Divine Succession
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2015 by DragoTime

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 6 - When the former God retires, things are about to get very interesting for David Jones.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Magic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Paranormal   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Torture   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Body Modification   Big Breasts   Workplace   School   Nudism  

"Molly!" David shouted. "What are you doing here!?"

"Dad, what's going on?" Molly asked. "There was this man in white robes. He told me I was going to be judged. He told ... I was dead."

"Amia, explain this, right now!" David demanded.

"Molly Amelia Jones was shot by a mugger who'd attempted to steal her purse and phone," Amia explained. "She ran off, and was shot in the back. She was dead before help arrived."

"I remember that ... I ran off, and I felt a pain in my back, before it just ... stopped," Molly said. "Then the man turned up and told me I was dead."

"Molly, I'm sorry, but ... you are dead," David told her.

"So how are you here?" Molly asked him. "Are you dead too?"

"No, it's ... look, I can explain everything," David replied.

"Lord, would you like me to list this girl's sins?" Amia asked him.

"No!" David shouted. "Amia, I don't want my daughter to be dead!"

"Well Lord, if that is what you wish, then it is of course possible with your powers," Amia said.

"Then that's what I'll do."

"Dad, what are you talking about?" Molly asked.

"Don't worry honey, daddy's gonna fix this."


Molly opened her eyes to the sound of sirens. She sat up, and saw that she was sat on the pavement, with large crowds around her, including an ambulance and police car.

"Oh my God!" Someone shouted.

"What's going on?" Molly asked, standing up.

"Zombie!" Another, slightly more hysterical person shouted. Molly looked around, and saw that there was quite a lot of blood where she'd been laying, as well as a lot of blood on her clothes.

"That's impossible..." Said a man in a paramedic's uniform. "She was dead..."

Molly didn't understand what was going on, but she didn't like having all of those people standing around looking at her. She ran off, people getting out of her way, not wanting to be anywhere near the girl who'd been legally dead and then stood up. Molly ran until she was far away from them, and then made her way home. This was all too weird. And what was that dream she'd had about dying?

Molly walked into the house, but was surprised to see her mother and brother sat on the sofa, with her father sat on the armchair, directly facing her.

"Molly, we need to talk," he said.

"What's going on?" Molly asked.

"Mom and dad say there's something they need to tell us, but they wouldn't tell me until you got here," Jack said.

"Oh my God, are you alright!?" Samantha exclaimed worriedly. She ran up to Molly, and hugged her tightly, before turning her around. The family saw the blood-covered hole in Molly's top where the bullet had gone, but her back was completely uninjured. "You're absolutely fine."

"Well that's what I promised, didn't I Sam?" David said. "Honestly, do you even understand what omnipotence is?"

"Omnipotence?" Molly asked. "Wait a minute ... Dad, what was all that stuff about me being dead? That was a dream ... right?"

"No, it wasn't," David replied. "You died, and I brought you back to life."

"Jack, Molly, your father is God," Samantha told them.

"Bullshit," Jack said.

"Yesterday you were asked out by a girl you've barely ever spoken to, before she dragged you home for a night of indescribably amazing sex," David said. "This morning her boobs were bigger, her parents didn't care you were there, and there was a mysterious package full of everything you'd need for school. What, or rather, who, do you think caused all that?"

"Dad, you did not cause all that," Jack insisted. "You couldn't. I'm going to my room."

Jack set off upstairs, but a mirror that he passed caused him to stop. In it, he was showing far more skin than he should have been. In fact, his reflection was completely naked. Jack then looked down at his body, and realised that the reflection was completely accurate; he too was completely naked!

"Oh my God..." Jack said in amazement, turning back to face his family. "I'm naked!"

"You can say that again," Molly said, staring at her brother's groin.

"Now then, I trust there's no more doubt about my powers?" David asked. Both of his kids just shook their heads, with Jack sitting back down, using a cushion to cover his groin.

"I suppose explanations are in order," David said. "A few days ago, during my accident, I was appointed the new God. You see, there have been countless Gods through the ages, and I'm the latest one. I think so anyway. I don't really understand it myself."

"So what, you're like the legit God?" Molly asked. "Is that why I saw you when I died?"

"Yes, I was supposed to decide if you would go to Heaven or Hell," David replied. "But I revived you, because I didn't want my daughter to be dead."

"Well thanks, I guess," Molly said.

"Hang on, is everyone else missing the big picture here?" Jack asked. "If Dad's God, then that means he can do anything. We could have anything we want."

"Well, I suppose that's possible..." Samantha said.

"Awesome!" Jack shouted. "Dad, I wanna be rich, and have lots of hot babes, and ... and ... I want aaaauuhhHhhHHHHhHH..." Jack's demands were interrupted by him dropping the cushion from his groin, his cock growing hard and spurting out cum in a powerful orgasm.

"David, what are you doing!?" Samantha shouted, while Molly watched the almost hypnotic sight of her brother cumming.

"I figured it was the best way to get him to shut up," David replied. He snapped his fingers, and Jack's orgasm instantly ended. He just laid there panting as his cock softened, on full view to all of them.

"Oh wow..." Jack panted.

"Now then, yes, we can have everything we want," David told them all. "And yes, we're going to. From now on, our lives are perfect. Everything we want we'll get. So for starters, let's upgrade the house..."


Amia moaned loudly as her husband fucked her from behind, grabbing hold of her wings tightly as he did so. Amia had been very stressed recently, what with the changeover to the new God, so he figured this was the best way to help her to unwind. Plus he rather enjoyed it himself. The two of them screamed out in orgasm, and Achré spent the best part of a minute shooting his angelic cum into her, before the two of them collapsed in the loving embrace of each-other's arms and wings.

"You know, sometimes I wonder why the original God gave me a physical body," Amia panted. "It's times like these I understand why. He was allowing me to feel physical pleasure."

"As well allowing the rest of us to enjoy your body too," Achré said, kissing him.

"Yeah ... I wonder how long it'll take this God to order me to fuck him."

"Not long, I suspect. They all do in the end."

"They can't resist my God-given beauty. He's already reached the cheating-on-spouse stage, so it's only a matter of time."

"He does seem like one of the nice ones though. Not one of the ones who'll enslave the universe."

"He was very resistant to the idea of damning people to Hell."

"Well it's a good thing you talked him into it, or I'd be out of a job."

"Yes, and that would be a shame, because you're so good at it," Amia said cutely.

"I love hearing their screams of agony almost as much as your screams of bliss," Achré said, fondling his wife's perfect breasts. "I just hope the new God doesn't keep you away from me too often."

"Don't worry, I can't see him becoming the workaholic sort of God."

"Which means more work for you."

"I like my job."

"Yes, but you like fucking me more."

"I'd say it's about fifty-fifty."

The two of them smiled, and began making-out, ready for round two of the night's amorous encounter.


"Oh my God Dad, this place is incredible!" Molly exclaimed. David had transformed their house into a ginormous mansion, the likes of which A-list celebrities could only dream of.

"It's wonderful, honey," Samantha said, kissing David. "I love you."

"And I love you too, Sam," David smiled, proud of himself. "Now go on everyone, have a look around your new home." David watched the three of them run off eagerly into the house, in order to explore the home that David had created for them. David, meanwhile, teleported away. He had work to do.


At his home, Brendon Wragg was counting through his takings for the day. A few bits of jewellery, a few phones, and a few wallets and purses. He looked inside the purse he'd gotten from the teenage girl, and was disappointed at how little cash was in it. He thought teenagers were supposed to be loaded nowadays?

Brendon's work was interrupted by a knock at his front door. He went to open it, where he saw a middle-aged man.

"Hello Brendon," David said.

"Who the fuck are you?" Brendon asked.

"Your worst nightmare."

Brendon slammed the door in David's face, and went back to his work, but he saw David sat there on his sofa.

"How the fuck-" Brendon began.

"I'm here to punish your for your sins," David interrupted him.

"My sins?"

"Well, one particular sin." David stuck his hand out, causing Molly's phone and purse to fly into it. "Do you remember the girl you took these from?"

"Okay, who the fuck are you!?" Brendon asked, slightly panicked.

"The girl you robbed? The girl you murdered in cold blood? She was my daughter."

David snapped his fingers, and Brendon's arms and legs were instantly in chains.

"What the fuck are you!?" Brendon shouted. "What do you want!?"

"Justice for my daughter," David replied. Brendon's shackles then lit on fire, and he screamed out in pain. "Does that hurt?"

"YES!" Brendon shouted.

"Good," David smiled. "I'm going to teach you a lesson you should have learned years ago. I'm going to teach you that you shouldn't pick on people less powerful than you. Because who knows? That person's father might be God. And more than that, a vengeful God. Not that it'll help you where you're going."

The walls of Brendon's house began collapsing, revealing the plains of Hell all around them.

"For all eternity, I want you to remember the moment you jumped my daughter," David said angrily. "I want you to remember the moment you chose to shoot her. And all through your suffering, I want you to remember that every single millisecond of it is your own doing."

"PLEASE, I'M SORRY!" Brendon screamed.

"That's nice," David grinned, before turning to one of the angelic torturers, who looked rather afraid of David. "Well, what are you just standing there for? Torture him!"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.