Divine Succession - Cover

Divine Succession

Copyright© 2015 by DragoTime

Chapter 3

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3 - When the former God retires, things are about to get very interesting for David Jones.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Magic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Paranormal   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Torture   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Body Modification   Big Breasts   Workplace   School   Nudism  

At 4:38am, exactly 8 hours after David had made his command, the two of them began to feel their orgasms start to dissipate, before they finally ended. They fell asleep almost instantly, their bodies absolutely exhausted. Their bedroom was in utter disarray. In their passions, they'd completely ripped the mattress cover off, and onto the floor, as well as the pillows. The mattress itself was also on the floor, with David and Samantha cuddled up lovingly on it, but completely exposed, the duvet having long since been flung across the room in a fit of passion.

The whole of the bed, as well of a lot of the surrounding area, including the two lovers, was covered in a thick layer of cum. It was to be expected of course, since that was the natural result of 8 hours of non-stop ejaculation.

At 7am, the couple's alarm clock, which had been knocked onto the floor, went off, waking the two of them up. They opened their eyes slowly, and kissed each-other softly. "We really made a mess last night, didn't we?" David smiled as he looked around the room. "It was pretty fun though." "Yeah, it was," Samantha smiled, kissing him. "So how did you do it?" "What do you mean?" David asked in confusion. He then felt his wife grab hold of his balls. "David, last night you gave me the most amazing sexual experience of my entire life. How did you do it?" "Honey, I don't know what you're talking about." "David, don't lie to me. Tell me the truth, or I'll use your testicles as stress balls. "Honey, honestly, I really don't know what happened."

Samantha then started squeezing slightly. "David," she said. "I woke up yesterday morning with bigger boobs. Then when I got home, I had a 5 minute orgasm from you dirty-talking me, before you and I came for 8 hours straight. You know something, and you're going to tell me." She began squeezing harder. "Alright, alright, I'll tell you!" David relented, and he felt his wife weaken her grip on his balls. "But I don't know much. While I was home alone yesterday, I discovered that I have ... powers." "Powers?" "I don't know what they are or where they came from. I just know I seem to be able to do anything I want." "Anything?" "Well, I've not found anything I can't do yet. I just sort of will it to happen, and it does." "Alright, if you can do anything, clean the bedroom up, because otherwise it'll take about a week." "Alright honey, I'll try..."

One thought later, and the room was completely clean and tidy. All the cum was gone, and everything was back where it should be, the bed looking freshly-made. The two lovers were deposited on the bed comfortably. "Oh my God..." Samantha said. "This is amazing..." "Pretty amazing," David smiled. "What else can you do?" "Well, I can read people's minds and control them."

" ... You've not done that to me, have you?" "Of course not honey, just some random people in the park. I'd never do it without your permission." "You grew my boobs and made me orgasm without my permission." "In my defence, the boob thing was accidental. And I figured you wouldn't object to your husband making sex as spectacular as possible." "No, I guess not." "Want me to turn your boobs back to normal?" "No ... I sort of like them. I've always wanted bigger boobs. Anyway, I need to get ready for work." "I think I'm gonna go to work today too." "David, you still need to rest." "Honey, whatever these powers are, I think it's pretty clear that I'm physically fit. I'm going to work." "Oh fine then. I'm gonna go take a shower. I trust there'll be no random orgasms while I'm in there?" "I promise."

They kissed, and Samantha went for her morning shower. David meanwhile dressed himself with a snap of his fingers, and called his boss. "Hey Mr Forrester? It's me," David said as his boss picked up the phone. "David, it's so good to hear from you!" Mr Forrester said down the phone. "How are you?" "Fine. In fact, better than fine. I'm incredible. Powerful." "Well that's good. From what your wife said, we were all really worried." "Yeah, but listen, I think I'm just about recovered now, so I'm going to come in today." "Are you sure? I don't mind you staying off as long as you want." "No, it's fine. I want to come in." "Alright then David, see you later."

David hung up the phone, and before long, Samantha emerged from the bathroom. "David, I was thinking ... what about the kids?" She said. "What about the kids?" David asked, confused. "I mean, should we tell them about your powers?" "I don't think so. I think we should wait a bit until I understand them a bit better. Hell, I only told you because you asked."

The two of them walked downstairs, where they saw Jack and Molly, who were sat eating breakfast. "Morning kids, did you sleep well?" David asked them. "Not really," Molly replied. "Why?" David asked. Jack then proceeded to do an impression of David's orgasmic groans. "Oh ... you two heard that, huh?" "I think the whole street probably heard it," David said. "How the fuck did you even keep going for that long? You were at it for hours!" "Well ... Your mom and I love each other a lot, so we really wanted to do it for hours." "Uhh, you two are so disgusting!" Molly shouted. "I'm gonna go get ready for school!"

Samantha worked as a PE teacher and Jack and Molly's school, so David gave them all a lift to the gate. The two kids got out, while Samantha and David kissed. "Have a good day honey," Samantha said, kissing her husband. "You too honey," David grinned. "Have a really pleasurable day." At the word 'pleasurable', Samantha moaned as she had a small orgasm. "Oh you bastard..." She moaned as she came. "I know I am," David smiled, before he kissed her again. Samantha finished cumming, and gave her husband another kiss, before she got out of the car.


"Do you accept the responsibilities and duties being bestowed upon you?" "I do." "Do you vow to perform these duties to the quality expected of you by your archangel superior, your mortal masters, and the Lord thy God?" "I do." "And do you accept that, should you fail to perform these duties, you shall be stripped of your rank, and your wings, and reduced to the lowest form of angel?" "I do." "Then I hereby proclaim you to be of the rank "Bliss Supervisor". Go and do the Lord's work." "His will be done."

Dorothea dismissed Luna, who gave her the usual round of thanks and admiration, before she finally left. Dorothea did hate these ceremonies, but it was expected of her. Luna had been given the promotion she'd desired, so she had to do the traditional ceremony. Dorothea always found it amusing watching how happy it made lower angels to be promoted. Like their new rank was any less meagre than their previous one. Dorothea was of the opinion that if you weren't God or an archangel, you were worthless.

Dorothea was very worried about the new God. She always worried about the changeover, about what it would entail, but this time she was even more nervous. This new God had been appointed without his knowledge or consent, so he was likely to be quite mad about it when he found out. She just hoped that Amia would be able to talk him out of punishing them all.


David was greeted with open arms when he arrived at his office. Everyone had heard about his accident, so they were all keen to see him.

"Wow, you're looking so good!" "Did it hurt? Does it still hurt?" "It's so good to see you David!"

Those were just some of the things David's co-workers said to him as he walked into the office. Ahead of him David saw Mr Forrester, along with his secretary, Amy Chambers. Amy was the girl David had cheated on his wife with 10 years ago, back when she'd been their 17-year-old intern. A year later, Mr Forrester had offered her a permanent job as his new secretary. David wondered how many orgasms she'd had to give him to get that post. And how many orgasms she gave him now to keep it.

"Welcome back David, it's good to see you," Mr Forrester said. "Yeah, welcome," Amy grinned cheekily. She'd long since accepted that David wouldn't give in to her advances anymore, but that didn't mean that she couldn't be flirty. "How are you feeling?" Mr Forrester asked him. "Good. Really good actually. Better than I ever have." "Well that's good. We were all really worried about you," Mr Forrester said. "And if you feel ill and need to go home early, just do it." "Thanks sir, I will."

David really liked his boss. Mr Forrester was probably the nicest guy he'd ever had the pleasure of working for. He'd definitely have to find some way of using his new powers to reward him somehow.

David sat down at his desk and got to work. As he did, his thoughts turned to Amy, and he remembered the wonderful night they'd spent together 10 years ago. He remembered being amazed at just how good at sex she was. In the years since, he'd realised it was probably because she fucked anyone she could get her hands on, particularly if she could get something out of it. Frankly it was a miracle she'd not threatened to tell his wife about it.

David did feel guilty about what had happened. The following evening he'd given his wife the biggest and most expensive bouquet of flowers he could find, before he spent the whole evening pleasuring her to the best of his abilities. It was the least he could do to make it up to her, even if she didn't know what he'd done.

Figuring he'd test out his new powers some more, David willed his computer screen to change to a live feed of Amy. He was confused at first, as all that seemed to turn up was a shot of Mr Forrester in his office, typing away at his computer. It was only when David listened closely, and heard the sounds of sucking, that he realised what was going on. David mentally adjusted the "camera" angle, and he saw that Mr Forrester was naked from the waist down, with Amy under the desk fellating him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.