Divine Succession
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2015 by DragoTime

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - When the former God retires, things are about to get very interesting for David Jones.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Magic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Paranormal   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Torture   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Body Modification   Big Breasts   Workplace   School   Nudism  

David opened his eyes, and saw a bright light. But this bright light hurt his eyes, causing him to close them again. When he'd finally gotten himself adjusted to the light, he sat up, and saw that he was laid in a bed in what appeared to be a hospital room. But wait, hadn't he died? The last thing he remembered was ... fucking Scarlett Johansson. While he made out with Taylor Swift and played with her tits. Or was he? It all seemed so distant now, like it had all been a dream.

"Oh my God, you're awake!" David turned to see that his wife Samantha had just walked into the room. She ran over and gave him a big kiss. "We were all so worried about you! We thought you were going to die!"

"Yeah ... that's weird..."

"It's strange though, because you don't have any broken bones or anything, just a few bruises. They brought you in here to make sure, but really, it's a miracle you weren't hurt more. Someone up there must really like you."

"Someone ... up there..." Who was it he'd met in Heaven? Lumia? Lumiosa? Louisa? No, it was no-one. It had all been a dream.

David was checked over more by the doctors, but really, aside from a few very minor injuries, they couldn't find anything wrong with him, so he was released from hospital that evening.

"Dad!" His kids shouted, running up to hug him as he walked through the front door.

"Now now, your father's been through a lot," Samantha said. "Give him some space."

"It's fine Sam, I can handle it," David smiled. "Hi kids."


"I can't believe he's done this!" Amia exclaimed, sitting down on her bed.

"It can't be that bad," Achré said, trying to comfort his wife.

"Oh it is, it really is. Once he discovers those powers, there are two things that could happen. One of them is that he will proceed to have sex with everyone he knows. The other is that he will make himself into the dictator of the universe."

"He might not," Achré said, before beginning to stroke his wife's wings. "You're always really pessimistic. Maybe this guy will be a good God."

"He might, once I'm allowed to guide him in his actions. But for now I'm supposed to leave him alone for a few days. To let him adjust to his new powers on his own. But how can I? It's my job to guide God's divine hand."

"And it's also your job to, like the rest of us, do as God commands. I'm sure he knows what he's doing."

"Well, it's not his problem anymore. He's moved on, and this Earth man is now God. We're in his hands."


That evening, David took a shower. Samantha had said he should take a bath in order to stay off his feet for a bit, but he'd insisted on showering like he normally did. As he did, he examined his body. He really did seem to have been barely injured at all by that car, with only a few bruises covering his body. It seemed almost impossible, like a miracle.

David reached over for the bottle of shampoo, and tried to squirt some into his hands, but he found that it was empty.

"Oh come on!" He shouted in frustration. Then, to his surprise, a large amount of shampoo squirted out of the bottle, and into his hand, despite him being sure it was empty.

After dinner, David and Samantha returned to their room, where she gave him a passionate kiss.

"You know ... I was really worried about you while you were unconscious..." she said seductively. "And it was so lonely sleeping without you..."

"Well don't worry honey, I'm here now..." David said, kissing her back, and stroking her ass. "I'm not going anywhere." Samantha pushed him onto the bed playfully.

"You look so hot in all those clothes baby. Why don't I help you slip into something a little more ... naked?" Samantha then unzipped David's trousers, and pulled them off, along with his shorts. His shirt came next, leaving him completely naked. Samantha just looked at his erection, and grinned. "It looks like David Jr is keen for some action."

"Big David is too."

"So let's have some fun."

Samantha got down onto her knees, and crawled over to him seductively. She grabbed hold of his cock, and started stroking it.

"Oh God Sam, don't tease me, just do it," David begged.

"Do what, baby?" Samantha stroked his tip, and moved her head close to it, breathing on it gently.

"Suck me!"

"Oh, alright then."

Samantha grinned, and then got to work on sucking his cock. David had dated many girls before marrying Samantha, but he'd decided long ago that no-one in the whole universe gave better head than his wife.

"Oh God honey ... that's amazing..." David moaned. Samantha then proceeded to start humming as she sucked him, sending a series of pleasurable vibrations through his length. "Fuck honey, I'm not gonna last long like that..." Samantha just gave him a sexy look, as though willing him to cum. Less than a minute later, he did indeed cum. David let out a loud groan, as a large load of cum erupted from his penis. Samantha moaned as he came, drawing forth more cum, all of which she swallowed greedily. She pulled off her husband's cock, and gave him a passionate kiss.

"I love you," she smiled. "And I want you inside me."

"I do too, honey." David could feel that his cock was beginning to soften in the afterglow of his orgasm, so it would be a few minutes before he would be ready for fucking. He just wished he could be ready now...

And then, he was. David felt a rush of blood go to his cock, and in less than a second, he was at full mast again. He was shocked, but very horny.

"My my, looks like someone's ready for more," Samantha grinned. David just grabbed her ass, flipped her onto her back, and rammed inside her, eager to make use of this newfound rush of hormones. He grabbed hold of his wife's boobs, and squeezed them, as they made out, David pistoning his hips as fast as he possibly could. He and Samantha came quickly, her vagina milking his cock as it shot out more jizz. David was surprised that his load was just as big, if not bigger, than his last one, despite the fact that his balls should have been just about empty by now.

They finished cumming, but they were by no means done fucking. Both of them were still incredibly horny, and they wanted more. Fortunately, David found that his cock stayed just as hard as he wanted it, meaning that the two of them could resuming fucking, which they did, all night long. Every few orgasms, they'd switch positions, fucking in every position conceivable. While Samantha rode him, David watched her boobs jiggle. He wished they were bigger, but that train of thought was interrupted by another explosion of pleasure, as he blasted yet another load into her.


"This is an utter outrage!" Shouted the archangel Dorothea. "He cannot do this!"

"He can, and has," Amia told them bluntly. The archangels had gathered for a meeting, where Amia had broken the news to them all.

"So what, we're supposed to just sit around and wait?" Gabriel asked.

"No, we're supposed to continue doing our jobs," Amia replied. "I'm the only one of us who's directly affected by this. The rest of you can continue in your normal roles, whilst I prepare to assist the new God in his role when he assumes it properly."

"This is all a disaster," Raphael said. "Why couldn't he just do as he was told for once?"

"He was never good at listening to my advice," Amia said. "Always thought he knew best. What's important is that we don't tell the other angels about this. It would only cause a panic. They need to believe there's still a God in office."


David woke up the next morning with a raging erection, which he was often prone to, but this felt like more. It was harder than normal, with a hint of arousal. David rolled over, and realised that Samantha was no longer in bed. He looked around, and saw her, stood naked in front of the mirror. David stared at her back and bottom, which had traces of sweat and cum on them.

"What are you doing, honey?" He asked her.

"Oh, David, you're awake," Samantha said. She turned around, and David realised what she'd been looking at. Her boobs had grown. At least an inch, probably two. "I don't know what happened. I just woke up and they were like this." David got out of bed, his cock still hard, and he went over to her.

"Are those things real?" He asked. Samantha nodded.

"They look real, they feel real, and they act real," she said, before putting David's hands on them. He squeezed them, and agreed that they felt real. "But they can't be real. Even teenagers' boobs don't grow this much overnight."

"Well, maybe you're pregnant?"

"No, I'd feel pregnant. Besides, I've been on the pill ever since Molly was born. I can't be pregnant."

"Well what else could it be?"

"I don't know. I'm going to make an appointment with the doctor and go after work. I'm just wondering how I'm going to fit these things in my clothes."

Samantha got out a bra, and attempted to put it in, but the strap was nowhere near fastening.

"I'll have to go out and get some bigger bras," she said.

"I could do that for you honey."

"No no, you're getting back in bed. Your boss gave you the rest of the week off work so you could rest, not go out buying bras. Besides, I don't really know what size these are. I'd have to try them on myself."

"Alright then honey, if you insist."

"I do. Get back in bed, and just spend today relaxing."

David did as he was told, and he went to sleep for another couple of hours. He got up just before noon, not realising just how tired he really was. It must be because of all that sex last night, he reasoned. David went for a shower, noticing that his cock was still fully hard, with no signs of softening. A few minutes later, when it was still hard, he was worried.

"Come on, go soft!" He ordered it. To his surprise, it did. He felt the relief as his cock went from hard as diamonds to completely floppy in under a second. "Wow ... that was weird."

David got out of the shower, and dried himself off. He considered getting dressed, but he figured that if he was going to be home alone all day, he may as well stay naked. He walked downstairs, and got himself a beer out the fridge. His wife would probably disapprove of that in his condition, but she wasn't around. He got the can of beer, and flopped down onto the sofa to watch TV.

He watched some old sitcom repeats that were on, getting through his beer quickly. When he'd drunk it, he put the can down. He wanted to go and get another, but he also didn't particularly want to get up from the sofa, being as comfy as he was. It was a real dilemma. He just wished the can would come to him...

A few seconds later, it did. David watched in amazement as a can of beer floated out of the kitchen, and into the living room, floating in front of his eyes.

"Oh my God..." he said in amazement. The can then floated right into his hand. He picked it up and analysed it, looking for a string. He found none. "Okay David, just get a grip. You're dreaming." David drank the beer, thinking about what had happened. He eventually decided to try it again. He knew there was one more can in the fridge, so he silently willed it to come too. It did. David watched it float out of the kitchen, and into his empty hand.

By this point David was convinced that he'd developed some sort of powers. The lack of strings on the cans had proven to him that he wasn't on some sort of hidden camera show, which was probably for the best, since he didn't really feel like appearing on TV whilst naked. Whatever strange abilities he'd acquired, they needed to be tested out. But what on?

David looked over at the TV, and figured it would be a good test subject. He focused his mind on the TV, and pictured the channel changing. In an instant, the TV turned over to a news programme. David tried it again, and a cartoon was playing. Figuring he'd got the hang of it, David flipped through all the different TV channels, and played with the volume with his mind, the TV instantly obeying his mental commands.

David then decided that he wanted a bigger test of his powers. He wanted to test them out on people. But David wasn't sure exactly what these powers could do, so he didn't want to test them on himself just yet, so he opted to go out and find people to use as guinea pigs. He was about to go upstairs to get dressed, when he had a better idea. David closed his eyes, and thought about the clothes he wanted to appear on his body. He opened his eyes, and saw that he was dressed in the exact clothes he'd wanted.

David headed out to find people to test his powers on, to see just what the limits of his abilities were. He went to the park, where he saw a group of women, doing yoga. They all bent over, and David stared at their bottoms through their yoga pants. David thought that he would love to see their naked bottoms, so he focuses on their yoga pants. With a thought, they were pulled off of them, as well as their underwear, leaving a dozen or so women naked from the waist down. David grinned as he checked them out, the women screaming and trying to cover themselves as David carried on.

Okay, okay, David thought, he needed to try his powers on some actual people. Not their clothes, but actual people. David looked around, and saw a teenage boy and girl sat on a bench together. They looked about 14, and based on how they were holding hands, David assumed they were a couple. He figured they'd be good test dummies. David looked at the boy, and focused on his groin. He pictured the boy's penis, sitting there in his pants, all soft and small. He then pictured it standing up and hardening. He opened his eyes, and sure enough, David saw that a bulge was beginning to appear in the boy's trousers.

But it could just be a coincidence, David thought. He's a teenage boy next to a pretty girl. An erection is to be expected. He needed something definite. David closed his eyes again, and focused back on the boy's penis, which was now fully erect. His penis looked to be about 5 or 6 inches, but David thought he'd give the boy a little present. He willed, and the boy's penis began to grow. The boy looked down at his groin, as did his girlfriend, and they watched in amazement as his bulge grew.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.