Learning to Live in a Strange Land - Cover

Learning to Live in a Strange Land

Copyright© 2015 by The Slim Rhino

Chapter 14: Andy's Business

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 14: Andy's Business - Mother and son flee from the regime in East Germany and have to rebuild their life after fate washes them up on the shores of California.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sports   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Light Bond   Swinging   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Slow   Nudism  

Mark

"You sure going to be okay?" I asked Jonjo, just before we were supposed to leave for Switzerland.

"Don't worry about me, man, I'm over it," he said. "Marie is really helping."

"I bet she is," I teased him. "But Jonjo, I'm serious. You'd break mom's heart if something happened again."

"I would never break her heart, man. You have no idea what a great mom you have."

"Trust me, I know."

With that we exchanged good-byes with Jonjo and his mother as we walked into the check-in. Despite the fact that she had reduced her training almost two months ago, mom wanted to run the Lausanne marathon. With no major competition attending she was runaway favorite and considered it more like a jog at the end of the season than a serious contest. After that we would celebrate Christmas and New Year's eve in a hotel in Switzerland, before meeting up with John's strange friend in a Chalet in the Swiss Alps. I still wasn't too sure about that, but I knew it was what mom wanted.

The marathon was a non-event. Mom was the one-eyed among the blind. With only junior level athletes attending she won it by minutes, despite the fact that her own time wasn't exactly a good one. That late in the season most opponents had already wound down their program and the few eager juniors were no match for someone with mom's experience.

We spent Christmas on the couch, listening to music and relishing each other's closeness. We didn't exchange any worldly goods. The biggest present of all was having each other.

New Year's eve was much of the same. We had discussed going out, but in the end we greeted the new year alone in our suite making slow tender love to each other. Neither of us would have it any other way before we would stumble into the unknown with John's friend Andy.

Meri

It felt weird with Mark and Lydia no longer around. We had spent so much time with each other, it was hard to believe that it had only been half a year since that ill-fated attempt at living in a three-way relationship. We had gone back to being friends, although with occasional benefits. But that didn't help with the fact that I missed them.

According to our manager John the two of them were now in Switzerland to explore their relationship in one of his friend's mysterious resorts. I was actually a bit worried about Mark. There were some things Lydia had told me, but not him. She had some hefty sexual fantasies and it made me uncomfortable to think about how Mark would react if she lived out some of them. John kept telling me they would be okay, but I couldn't quite work up the same optimism.

Mark.

Chalet my ass! When we arrived at the guy's resort it put Neuschwanstein Castle to shame. We walked up the large stairs, but mom was intercepted by a guy in a lab coat. He put a blindfold on her and guided her to a side-entrance. I opened my mouth to protest but they were already gone.

"Don't worry, Mark, no harm will be done to your mother."

I looked up to see a guy who could give Schwarzenegger an inferiority complex. He was huge and he spoke German with a typical Swiss accent.

"I take it you're John's friend?" I asked, eying the muscle-bound guy with suspicion. "What is the man doing with my mother?"

"I am Andy, yes. And if you'll follow me to my office, I will tell you what is happening."

I followed him through the entrance. Inside the whole arrangement looked more like a hospital than a castle. I immediately noticed that everything was built to be used by blind people. There was tactile paving on every floor, every door sign was available in Braille as well and we passed several women finding their way around by walking along guard-rails on the wall. They were all stark naked and had their eyes closed, kept shut by nigh-on invisible tape. It was sort of creepy seeing them that way. People don't realize how much of a persons appearance is defined by their eyes. Seeing all those girls with their eyes closed all the time, made them appear zombie-like. Some of them must have been there quite some time as they moved around quite confidently.

We reached the guy's office. Well, it was more like a suite and it had a large bed on the side as well. Seeing the camera equipment next to it, reminded me of what the first meeting was supposed to entail.

"Your mother is currently undergoing a medical check, preparation for her stay and a colon cleansing," he explained.

"You seem to be awfully sure she'll need one," I challenged him.

"Mark, since your mother won't be able to see for the next three days, she has given most information in written form beforehand. At this moment I know probably more about her intimate thoughts than you. You're here to learn from each other. You'll stay for three days, but be aware that both you or your mother can end your visit at any time if you're uncomfortable."

I nodded.

"Your mother has written down her most private fantasies and you don't know about all of them. Some things you might see in the next three days might shock you, but whatever happens, keep in mind that she specifically asked to try it. She has given me a list of restrictions. There will be no vaginal intercourse with anyone but you, and no sexual activity without your presence. In fact she wrote that you have the last word on anything. If you say stop, it means stop. Are you okay with that?"

I nodded again. "I take it you're not at liberty to tell me what mom has planned exactly?"

"I could give you these papers to read, but I know from experience that it would make things awkward for you. You have to understand that most couples who come here, do so at the initiative of the woman. Men are much more insecure than they care to admit. It is our experience that men are more likely to accept their partner's fantasies when they are presented with the fact on short notice and can convince themselves by observing that their partner likes what she's doing."

"I'll give it a try for mom's sake," I acknowledged. "We've not been too good at trying things on our own."

"You will learn to communicate better," he said. "This is another reason why we close the women's eyes. Many women use looks as subtle signals to their partner, expecting them to understand. With her unable to use her eyes, couples are forced to learn to communicate more clearly with each other."

Any further explanations were cut short when the door opened and mom walked in carefully searching the unknown surroundings with her hands. I looked over at the guy and he nodded his answer at my silent question. I stood up and walked over. Mom flinched slightly when I touched her, but immediately calmed down when I told her who I was. I inspected her face. Like all over women's, her eyes were kept shut by transparent tape that I really only saw when getting very close. Seeing the glistening sheen of moisture on her bald pussy told me that she was not even mildly inconvenienced by being blinded, in fact she seemed to love it.

"Welcome to my world, Lydia," the Swiss guy said in what seemed to be a overly familiar manner, but then it wasn't too long until he would be fucking mom's ass. How much more familiar could it get.

"Hello, Andy," she replied in kind, making me realize that they had probably never met in person, but they must have talked by phone. "have you read what I wrote?"

"Yes I've read it all," he said. "And all your restrictions apply and will be honored. After all you should leave this place happier than before."

"Yet you claim some sort of Jus primae noctis," I argued with him. "I understand many of the things you said, but isn't it a bit rich to claim the first sexual contact with any woman coming here? And recording it on top of that? What happened to taking people's word for it?"

"When I started, I did that and was blackmailed by a woman who thought her stay here ruined her marriage. Also, you have to keep in mind that we have very little taboos here. I readily invite mother-son-pairings, which you might know is not entirely legal in most parts of the world. I have to protect my safety as well. Since all women, who come here fantasize about sex with someone else than their regular partner, it seemed like the logical thing to do."

"Mom, do you really want to do this?" I asked. "You know a blowjob would be enough."

"But I'm so bad at them," mom said, hanging her head in embarrassment.

"Is this why you proposed anal intercourse? You are afraid of being too clumsy?" Andy asked.

That question from Mr. Donkey-Dick surprised me. In my mind he'd been salivating all the time over the prospect of forcing his huge augmented cock into a butt as firm and compact as mom's.

"Yes and no," Mom admitted. "I really want to try taking a cock even larger than Mark's. I can't help it. I'm a marathon runner. My whole life revolves around challenging my limits. But if I was better at oral sex, I probably wouldn't try it on the first meeting."

"That's why the initial talks are so vital," Andy told me. "There is no quality requirement. It suffices to have a recording on which your mother has oral sex with me. She is shown in a compromising situation, I give up my identity to the camera. It's business."

Mom nodded and so did I. He turned his attention to mom.

"Lydia, you've already signed up for oral instructions and you might find it helpful to meet with an expert on anal sex, preferably both of you together. And you will still have the chance to test your limits later. I will always be available and it would perhaps be better for you if your first attempt is not part of a recording."

"It's settled then, blowjob it is," I decreed and mom turned her head in my direction. Now I started to understand what the guy meant with women using looks to communicate. Mom was trying to give me one, but she couldn't.

"Mark?" she asked.

"Mom, you wrote I have the last word on anything, and the guy makes sense. If you want to take his monster up your ass, cool, we'll try that. But perhaps that shouldn't on camera. And getting a few pointers beforehand from an expert might not be the worst idea. We've done anal a few times, but remember, two of our trysts ended in pain and with a sore rear-end."

Mom nodded her acquiescence. I had come with many preconceptions and misgivings, but the way he handled mom's ill-advised decision started to convince me that this Andy was really trying to improve his clients' love-lives, instead of just running a place to live out his own weird dreams. John's words came back to me, having told us that his friend and business partner might appear quite eccentric and strange, but that he was good at what he did.

With that one out of the way, the business part was concluded quickly. Mom got on her hands and knees on the bed and the guy fed her his cock. God almighty, it was huge. According to the measurements it was 2 inch longer than mine and about 0.8 of an inch bigger in circumference. Jesus H Christ, that guy could embarrass a horse. But on the other hand it was obviously augmented, because the one part they couldn't enlarge was the head of his cock and it looked almost hilariously small in comparison to the huge pole of meat.

He did however encourage mom throughout the procedure and gave her a few tips on improving her tongue technique. Well, with such a ridiculous shlong the guy was probably worried about keeping so much blood in the southern hemisphere for any length of time. Eventually he came and mom gulped down the payload. He put an energy drink in her hand so she could wash it down.

Lydia

As much as I liked the sexual aspect of having my eyes kept shut, not being able to see and gage Mark's reaction and mood was driving me crazy. When he guided me back from Andy's office to our quarters, he was awfully quiet, which didn't help much to alleviate my worries. After all I had just sucked off another man in front of him.

"Are you okay, sweetheart? You're awfully quiet."

I could hear his chuckle. "It's not so easy mom, is it? I bet you're wondering if I'm reacting the same way I did when you slobbered all over John's cock."

"I was beginning to worry," I admitted.

"That's the thing mom. I'm starting to understand why the guy does this closed eyes malarkey. I'm pretty sure, before you left me hanging and went to blow John, you flicked me a look, hoping I'd interpret that as a question for permission. Well, you can't do that now. And I have to talk to you as well. It's a bit pointless if I answer a question with a silent nod, like I often do. It looks weird, but if you think about it, it's a clever concept to force us to communicate better with each other."

"You may have a point, and it's turning me on no end," I admitted with a giggle as we reached our quarters.

Mark

"So mom, are you going to tell me what you've planned for the three days we'll be here?"

"I will tell you for the first two days," she said, sitting on the bed 'staring' into the distance. I opened the bottle of wine that had been provided in a cooler.

"Okay, go ahead, mom. I take it tomorrow will be blowjob practice?"

"Yes, and we'll meet with the anal expert. You have a point. Neither of us really learned to do it properly and I don't want to take any damage back there."

"Especially if you tackle that monster," I said, putting a glass in her hand. "Maybe it's a good thing you couldn't see it."

"I had it in my mouth, silly." Mom giggled.

"True," I remembered. "So it's mainly practice tomorrow."

"Not completely," Mom said. "I ... um ... I want to work the glory hole in the evening."

"Work the glory hole?"

Mom nodded. "There is one where interested women are available for all men on site. The shift is three hours, but it's not all."

"Okay, what else?"

"I want you to watch me, or more precisely. I want you to be there, so I can listen to how you fulfill another girl's dream."

"And that dream is?"

"There's a young couple and he is, well he's average. That girl wants to have all three holes stuffed with a big one, just not as over-sized as Andy's. Well, it takes someone who can cum three times in a short period. Someone like you."

"Where's the girl's guy gonna be?"

"On the other side of the glory hole," she said with a giggle.

I thought for a moment. "Okay mom, if that's what you want, we'll do it. But two conditions. The guy gives away his girl, so he should at least get a stab at your butt. That should work through a glory hole. All other guys only get your mouth."

"Deal."

"What about the second day?" I asked, refilling her glass.

"In the morning I want to do more blow-job practice. I doubt I can learn it all in one day. Perhaps a second visit to the anal expert. And then I'm going to tackle Andy's cock."

"You know I will be there too," I reminded her and mom let out s short burst of laughter.

"Of course you will," she said. I won't try my luck with that monster without being properly stretched. "Did you think I'm trying that without a strategy?"

"Details, mom, details," I said with a teasing voice.

"Okay. You'll fuck me first. That should stretch me enough to be able to take him. Then you clean yourself up and take my pussy while he impales me."

"You want to do a dp?" I asked.

"Sure, I gathered my first one could just as well be a properly extreme one."

Mom was clearly amused, but once again I was reminded just how weird her smile looked without being able to see the accompanying glint of mirth in her eyes.

The evening was a quiet one. With both of us going to have lots of sex the next day we didn't really need to spend ourselves beforehand. In fact I liked the time just holding mom in my arms, feeling up whatever body-part I felt in the mood to touch.

Lydia

Be careful what you wish for. You might get it.

That age-old adage kept replaying in my mind when I realized my thrill of anticipation over what was essentially a full three days of hard-core blindfold-play had been perhaps a wee bit too optimistic. Finding myself in unfamiliar surroundings, I needed help with just about everything. Even finding the toilet was almost impossible and had me crawling around in the huge bathroom on all fours, searching my surroundings with my hands. After one such humiliating experience, I accepted Mark's help in guiding me there whenever needed, which made it only marginally less humiliating.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.