Learning to Live in a Strange Land - Cover

Learning to Live in a Strange Land

Copyright© 2015 by The Slim Rhino

Chapter 12: Double Trouble

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 12: Double Trouble - Mother and son flee from the regime in East Germany and have to rebuild their life after fate washes them up on the shores of California.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sports   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Light Bond   Swinging   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Slow   Nudism  

Mark

I was up early and did something I'd never done before. I was drinking beer right after getting out of bed. Somehow the thought of mom getting fucked by another man was strangely unsettling, because she would do so without me being involved in some way. I still remembered how badly those 'fake boyfriends' had affected me, and this time there would be a lot more than an innocent hug involved.

Intellectually I had absolutely no problem with it. John was a good friend and just as concerned about mom's well-being as I was, but the fact remained that just a few weeks ago I had nearly killed myself at the thought that two men were going to fuck mom and Meri. Was I really prepared to allow that final step to happen? Would my wish, to give mom the chance to try what she wanted to, be stronger than my jealousy? I knew it probably wouldn't be and I was gutted about it. The dread grew more and more as the time progressed.

My thoughts were interrupted by the arrival of Rhonda, obviously an early riser, too. She wore a sheer bathrobe, her dark nipples shining through, even in the sparse morning light. She cocked her eyebrow at me when she saw what I was drinking.

"Someone's very nervous," she noted and casually shrugged off her robe. Completely naked, as I was too, she commandeered a nearby deck chair. "Mark, if you're so afraid that you need to drink at 06:30am, you shouldn't do it."

I pretended to think about it. But instead I ogled her quite unashamedly to evade an answer. I'd seen her boobs the night and the weekend before. But then she'd always worn a bikini bottom and a Pareo. Now I had an unobstructed view on her wide, curvy hips. Unlike mom, who was slender in the strictest sense of the word and looked at least half a decade younger than she was. Rhonda's body didn't hide that she'd been around for almost four decades - but in a good way.

Her naked pussy was slightly gaping open, flashing the dark pink of her inner folds. Her boobs were sagging a bit, but that was normal, considering they were even bigger than Meri's and she had a cute love handle. All in all, a woman that had always taken care of herself, but not gone to extremes like becoming an Olympic champion to fight the ageing process. Rhonda's whole demeanour and grace created the aura of a woman who was truly comfortable with an in her body.

"Like what you see?" she asked me with an amused twinkle in her eyes.

"Very," I replied dryly. "To answer your implied question, Rhonda. I've got no problem to let John take care of mom's itch. It's not like I get nothing in return. I'm just concerned if I can control my nerves. I've got a history of overreacting as you know. That's why I'm trying to calm my nerves. I could do what without beer, but why? We are completely alone out here. And in addition to enjoying the privilege of getting into your jucy rear, I decided I wanna get smashed today. Mom and Lydia have done that a couple times and I ended up being the one to get them into bed. You haven't seen real wrestling, until you've tried to get my mom up a flight of stairs when she's completely wasted out of her skull, naked, blindfolded and horny like you wouldn't believe."

It was all a fat lie, but it sounded good.

Rhonda threw her head back and laughed. "So you have decided to return the favor for once?"

"You're damn right," I declared with a fake chuckle and saw mom stagger out of the house. Like always when she woke up way before her time she was barely conscious and her communication skills were barely above those of a cave-woman. Her hair was completely tussled sticking out in all possible and impossible directions. She was carrying a large mug of coffee.

"Hold that, will ya?" she grunted and handed me her cup. Squatting down next to my chair she grabbed my cock and gulped it down. Rhonda looked ready to burst from laughter, as mom gave a pretty good impression of someone barely aware of what she was doing. And the thing is I didn't know yet if it was an act. Mom was sucking me lazily grunting like someone from forty thousand years ago, once in a while scratching her pussy for added effect.

John came out of the house and grinned like the village idiot seeing mom administer a sleep-drunk blowjob. He stood nearby with a coffee and watched the proceedings, highly amused. Mom still didn't look like being awake much. Suddenly she stopped, with me not even halfway there, and waddled over to John on her knees. She yanked his Bermuda's down and went to work on him. The sheer feeling of frustration was heart-wrenching. Mom had abandoned me yet again and she hadn't even asked John, Ronda or me, if we were okay with it.

Rhonda's mirth was gone in an instance, and John looked like he didn't know whether to stop it or go on. He could hardly believe what was happening. By the cross-eyed look he had, it appeared that cave-mom had at least not lost her technique, but her sensibilities had certainly not evolved yet.

"May I finish what you started?" Rhonda asked and there was a very sharp edge to her voice. Mom seemed completely oblivious to it.

"Only mouth or pussy, ass later," mom grunted, vaguely resembling the English language, and went on to wreck Johns peripheral vision. Rhonda looked at me, rubbing herself more professionally than lustfully to get the lubrication running.

"May I, kind sir?" she asked, curtseying in front of me.

"I'd like that very much as my previous partner has left me hanging," replied with a lot of sarcasm in my voice, while Rhonda impaled herself on my tool. Mom acknowledged my accusation with something resembling "ugh, ugh". Her act became old and very misplaced. Both Rhonda and John looked ready to throttle her. That's when it dawned on me. This could be the day when it all ended, mom had changed the rules of the game on me and I would quit if it stayed like that. My whole world started to collapse.

"Jeez, I might have been a bit optimistic that I can take you," Rhonda groaned as she sank down in my lap. "I might need a butt-plug to prepare myself."

"Oh don't worry, fair Lady Rhonda, we have an eclectic selection of those. Would you prefer one with or without a pony-tail," I cooed with fake glee.

Rhonda snorted as she started to ride me, and mom got a bit possessive. "The pony-tail is mine."

That alerted us that she had obviously achieved lucidity, or more likely, this whole shebang had been an act. Aha, so mom reacted only when something was taken from her. That she was in the middle of wrecking our relationship didn't compute for her.

"I'll gladly make do with a plain one," Rhonda challenged her, trying to hide her annoyance. "But only if you put the ponytail in while you're training."

"Deal," mom groaned, obviously quite smitten with the idea.

I was only just starting to play with Rhonda's wildly bouncing tits, when her surprisingly tight pussy caused the familiar tingling in my loins.

"Getting close!" I pressed through gritted teeth, trying to delay the inevitable. Rhonda dismounted and took me in her mouth and I emptied myself down her gullet.

"Sorry, Rhonda," I said, embarrassed that I hadn't able to make her cum.

"You were already halfway there," she excused my short-lived performance and gave me a peck on my cheek. I had been so busy with my embarrassment that I had missed that mom had already finished milking John and was already cleaning him up. He wasn't pleased in the least and the looks he exchanged with Rhonda were full of pity and anger.

I only cared about where to find the next beer. My love to mom was strained to breaking point and I wanted to forget about it.

Lydia

God, that had felt naughty to blow another man with Mark fucking another woman nearby. I had expected to be a bit miffed seeing another woman gorging on the beautiful cock of my darling son, but in reality it had been so hot I was drenched even though John hadn't done as much as even touching me.

Somehow it reminded me of the difference between a competitive race and a training. Making love with Mark was the race. I wanted to give everything, wanted it to be an experience he never forgets. I wanted to be completely spent at the end of it, knowing I had done my very best.

Sex with John was training. I still wanted to perform, but would never work as hard to please him. It could be a warm-up for the real bout with Mark or a casual run just for the fun of it. I got the feeling we could give this swinger life a try. Too bad our options were limited as we couldn't give our identities away, so the only realistic partners for the time being were John and Rhonda.

But it all went pear-shaped over the next few hours. I stood up to my challenge with Rhonda and trained stark naked with the ponytail butt-plug in my rear for three hours. In fact, I also wore the fake ears and Meri made some hilarious photos - lame pun alert - with me running along at full gallop, the tail flying almost vertical behind me.

The only one, who didn't laugh was Mark. He smiled at me, but it was forced. It was like: 'See, I smiled, may I go now?'

Well, he actually did go - about fifteen minutes before we had planned to do the partner switch, fifteen minutes before I would have a real cock in my ass instead of a ponytail or Meri's strap-on. Mark just stood, mumbled something I couldn't quite understand and staggered haphazardly back to the house. He didn't come back.

"Lydia, lie down on your stomach, I'll help you get that thing out of your ass. It ain't happening and it was never going to. John won't have sex with you."

I sent Rhonda a questioning look, but first I followed her advice and under no small amount of paint, I endured the butt-plug-ectomy.

"John, maybe this is a good time you and Meri sat down and finalized the details of her contract. Oh and ask her to bring us a bottle of wine in a cooler, please? Lydia and I are going to need some time."

John just nodded and walked off. He sent me a look that oozed the 'I told you so' vibe.

"Right now, you are one butt fuck away from losing Mark," Rhonda said with a stern look. "I'll spell out a few truths to you that will utterly hurt you, but you need to hear them, because if you don't, you'll be buying some rope on the day the boy marries, and trust me, it won't be you walking down the aisle with him. You all but wrecked that possibility in Barcelona anyway."

I just looked at her thunderstruck.

"Lydia, ever since we found the sweetheart half-dead in a road-side ditch, I've been keeping an eye on the dynamic of your relationship. There's no other way to say this, but you've forced your will on the boy without even giving a flying hoot about his wishes and feelings. To stay with the sexual theme, you've been force-feeding him cock, whether he's bisexual or not."

I could feel red-hot tears well up in my eyes. How could she say such nasty things? What had I done to deserve that?

"How can you say that?" I asked, deeply hurt, and Meri sent me a worried look as she heard my quivering voice when she walked back into the house. "All we'd done was following his wishes. It was Mark who suggested we experiment with shit. Hell, he even pushed us when we were reluctant to."

"That's right, but you never questioned his motives, did you? This whole idea of going here to experiment with new ideas was just his way to justify a choice he had not been given in the first place. He learned of the fact that you and Meri had already started to experiment in Barcelona, from a tape. He loves Meri, but he doesn't want her in a three-way relationship. He accepted her in because he's afraid he could end up being the losing party in a choice, a choice you make between Meri and him. After all, with Meri you wouldn't have all the problems that incestuous love brings with it.

"With Meri you could go out to the park, kiss, hug. He can't, and he's afraid of losing you. That's why he goes overboard to accommodate your wishes. Meri finally understands that, or has it escaped your attention that she stayed inside all day? She asked us last night to take her with us when we return to Pasadena on Sunday. Mark has no problem letting her into your sex life once in a while, but he wants to be there and for the rest of the time, when you're not doing the nasty, he wants your undivided attention. Leaving him out of things is what hurts him."

I slapped my forehead. Shit, that's why he had insisted that I go come with them when he made love to Meri. My hands buried in my palms I thought about a fitting response.

"Meri told me about your 'sex show' the first evening," Rhonda lectured me further. "If you think about it, it should be clear as day. I bet the boy was already cross-eyed when you popped Meri's cherry, but despite the fact that you had both told him, he can ram it in your throat at all times, he waited until SOMEONE ELSE had YOU. He needed to reassure himself that he still belonged in there. He wanted to be part of it when you were pleasured by someone else. He's willing to share you with others if that's what you want, but he's not willing to give you away and be left outside the door like a dog in front of the supermarket."

The puzzle started to make sense, but I felt I was still a few pieces short.

"Remember this morning?" Rhonda ask and gave the answer herself. "First of all, you just abandoned him mid-blowjob and went on to blow John. You probably still don't get how much you've hurt him with that little stunt. It never occurred to you to ask either Mark or me for permission. In a proper swinger club, you'd be stripped of membership on the spot. Had John made any move to fuck you, like I did with Mark, Mark would have kicked me off to go over and fed you his cock, so he would be part of it, when someone else pleasures you. It's obvious that you are very adventurous and curious about sexual ideas, and trust me, he would let a hundred men gangbang the stuffing out of your every hole until you reeked of cum for weeks, as long as he's one of them. He will gladly allow you to have sex with outside parties, but you'll have to accept that it will always be at least a threesome."

"We actually talked about that, the gangbang, I mean," I admitted, feeling a strong blush on my face and I couldn't hold back the tears any longer. "Now I understand his reaction. He just said he'll organize a gangbang for me. He already didn't care because he knew our relationship wouldn't even make it past the partner swap."

"Yes," Rhonda said softly. "He drank since 6am, desperate with any hour closer to it, realizing that his denial was no longer cutting it. I could have stopped him, but he needed to run into his limits to realize that he can't always give only. Speaking of gangbangs. Have you ever seen a real one?"

I shook my head.

"It is wild. It starts out with guys pounding your pussy and feeding you one cock after the other. Soon the first one will take your ass and later you'll be dp'ed endlessly, and unless the guys are completely useless, you'll fall into a phase where you orgasm almost constantly, dozens of times, I've seen a woman go through 85 continuous orgasms for 40 minutes, until she passed out."

Damn, my pussy started weeping just listening to that. "Have you ever done one?"

Rhonda nodded. "Dozens, one about every three months. If you're ready for it, it's the greatest trip you can go on, but it comes with a great hangover and you'll need a very special partner to make it a good experience."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.