Learning to Live in a Strange Land - Cover

Learning to Live in a Strange Land

Copyright© 2015 by The Slim Rhino

Chapter 5: Most Agreeable, My Son

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5: Most Agreeable, My Son - Mother and son flee from the regime in East Germany and have to rebuild their life after fate washes them up on the shores of California.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sports   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Light Bond   Swinging   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Slow   Nudism  

Mark

The next morning I sat in the living room watching the Bundesliga summary of last weekend. I doubted mom would show up any time before noon. She'd been more than well tipsy as we returned from the restaurant and once John had taken his leave, mom had gotten rid of her clothes in a drunken striptease.

It speaks for her looks that she could make stumbling around and fumbling with intransigent clothing look sexy. After we'd finished yet another bottle, (I had made sure that the majority of it went down MY gullet) she'd been properly pissed out of her mind.

And then she'd crawled up the stairs to do something about her arousal. Keeping my promise, I did not watch it, but if the sound was anything to go by, mom had gone properly wild. By the time the noise and foul language had died down, she'd passed out with two dildo's still lying on the bed that left little to guess what had happened and I had to stage an emergency relief procedure for myself in the bathroom. It were only nineteen more days until my eighteenth birthday, but they seemed like bloody eternity to me.

She came down sometime around fifteen hundred, wearing a bathrobe and she was definitely walking a bit funny. Thankfully, since mom didn't need much to get drunk, even with her 'training', she was not too heavily hungover the next day. But that particular day she looked quite a bit worse for wear.

"Sweetie, did we do something ... stupid?" she asked slightly concerned, rubbing her sore backside.

I chuckled and explained that she had taken care of herself alone the night before and that it apparently had included using one of her older, smaller dildos in her petite rear-end. At least that was what I had gathered from the Vaseline that was smeared all over it before I had washed her toys.

"God I haven't done that in months. Don't get your hopes up though, sweetheart, I don't think I'll ever be able to take your monster in there," she grumbled as she gingerly lowered her battered rear-end onto one of the bar stools at the kitchen counter.

I served her a piping hot coffee and a glass of water with an Aspirin noisily dissolving in it. Well, noisy for mom. But I suppose at that time, even the lights were too loud for her.

"You're the best," she groaned and downed the water when the Aspirin was gone. "It was an absolutely amazing evening, at least the parts I remember."

"How much do you remember?" I asked curiously.

"I performed the clumsiest striptease in the history of mankind, and nagged you to open another bottle. After that my mind went blank."

I filled her in that the wild fun she had had with herself was the only bit missing from her memory. Mom took my oath that I would keep her at least a mile away from anything alcoholic until after the Olympics. I gave her my promise.

When the Aspirin had started to defog her mind and the coffee had restarted most of her vital functions, I handed her this morning's paper as it had a lengthy feature article about Meredith Daxter, a young long-jump and sprinting talent who'd made it onto the Olympic team. I knew she was a good friend of mom, as she was working out of Pasadena as well and had helped mom a lot during the first two years as she spoke a fair bit of German.

She'd basically done what mom had done almost three years earlier and posed for Playboy. But unlike back then when the powers that be had rolled out the red carpet for mom for promoting a fringe discipline, they came down on the poor girl like a ton of bricks. With people like Carl Lewis around, the long jump didn't need no promotion and the 'conservatives' had a field day, droning on how inappropriate it was for a female athlete to engage in such indecent exposure.

Mind you, that were the same fuddy-duddies, who'd licked mom's boots for daring to show her tits to promote an under-appreciated discipline and almost tripling the government grant money after marathon broadcasts started racking up record viewer numbers on TV.

Did I mention you better not cross my mom?

She spent the next three hours on the telephone with various athlete-representatives, among them aforementioned Carl Lewis and as far as I could make out, mom was planning to stage some sort of protest and would have the backing of her colleagues. I didn't know what she had planned, but it would happen five days before my birthday on March 4th in Utrecht, Netherlands - mom's next marathon appearance.

Unfortunately they didn't show the race live. It was an early morning race, which meant it was in the middle of the night in Pasadena, so I had to wait for the tape delayed broadcast on ESPN the next morning.

I knew something was up when the broadcast started with a black screen with text rolling up, and my eyes went wide when I read that this broadcast would feature full frontal nudity of adult females and parental guidance was advised.

Well there was no guide available for me, as my parental unit was most likely the nude one. I heard a tire squeal in our drive-way and just a minute later John and Rhonda barged in.

"Do you have ESPN on?" he asked, before he noticed my shit-eating grin.

"No points for guessing who it is," I said, laughing as Bill Rodgers, the co-commentator, waxed lyrically about how much guts it took to stage a protest like that and how the viewers would be witnessing the true beauty of the sport. There in the first row stood mom, stark-naked except for running shoes. She had "Stop Bigotry" painted over her boobs and her starting number painted on her abdomen.

With the Africans absent, mom was the runaway favorite with Russian champion Fedorova as her only real opponent. The two stood next to each other and suddenly the Russian yanked off her top and someone handed mom a marker to scribble the Russian's number on her belly.

Rodgers explained how the start had to be delayed as about fifty other women from all over the world took their tops off and wrote their numbers on each other's bare torsos as news got round what mom was on about. None of them dared to follow mom's example of dropping the pants too but the point was clearly and truly made.

And so I came to watch mom on TV running a marathon completely naked. About thirty minutes into the race I couldn't take it anymore and excused myself from John and Rhonda, my face flushed a dark shade of crimson. They laughed and Rhonda called after me to close the door to my room.

I spent the next two hours cooped up in our bedroom, watching mom run naked through the Dutch countryside, masturbating repeatedly until my testicles imploded. She won the race over two minutes ahead of Fedorova.

Of course the airborne excrement collided with the rotating air-conditioning device in the aftermath of mom's stunt. First the USATF officials wanted to have mom arrested on grounds of indecent exposure, until they were filled in on the fact that being naked in public was legal in the Netherlands if it was an artistic expression, and they had all had suspiciously number-shaped drawings on their bodies. That's why the whole thing technically qualified as an outdoor body painting exhibition. Body Painting - what a great idea!

The next thing was trying to throw mom out of the Olympic team, mostly fueled by massive lobbying from Melinda Kennuck's camp. She had finished second to mom in the Olympic trials over 10.000 meters and she was a right ol' bitch. Well, not old, she was only twenty-two, ten years younger than mom, but she was a bitch, okay?

But that attempt didn't hold water either, when several high-profile athletes threw their weight behind mom, and threatened to boycott the Olympic team. With several almost guaranteed medals and millions of government grants at stake the USATF caved in and also rescinded all sanctions against Meredith Daxter, who called that night and tearfully asked me to tell mom how eternally grateful she'd be for the help.

On an impulse I asked Meri, that's what she offered I should call her, if she would like to have dinner with me on the next day. I'm not really sure what gave me that idea as I was already well catered for in the women department, but somehow I felt she could use the company after USATF had spoiled what should have been a nice experience for her.

Lydia

God, had I known they would show that one on TV I might have thought about it twice. Not so much because of the running naked part. I probably have a bit of an exhibitionist in me and I'm proud of the fact that at thirty-two I could still turn some male heads away from their much younger girl friends if I tried. No, I couldn't get it out of my head what it must have done to my poor Mark. My darling son was probably already counting back the hours until his birthday and then he got to see his mom stark naked for two and half hours. I really hoped he'd left something in those well shaped dangling bits to fill me up with when we could finally make love.

Of course there was also the option that John and Rhonda may have been with him. I hadn't told John what I was planning, so knowing about us, he would have told Mark about it once the broadcast was on. I could almost see my poor Mark sitting on the couch cross-eyed for two hours.

But there were more pressing matters to deal with. The USATF had of course not taken too kindly to being called out for their bigotry in such a public fashion. What did they expect? I have started over from scratch twice in my life to be afforded basic rights like free speech. Did they really expect I wouldn't make use of that right when it was badly needed? They had devastated Meri over her Playboy shooting. What should have been a moment of pride for the girl was turned into a nightmare by a bunch of guys who played the moral instance while half of them probably secretly fucked their secretaries, because the old lady back home didn't cut it anymore.

Thankfully I wasn't alone and some really big names spoke up in my favor. I mean nobody dared ignoring Carl Lewis when he threatened to leave the team if USATF wasn't getting off mine and Meri's backs. In the end Travis Carrington, the highest-ranking official with our delegation, had sat me down in a restaurant in Utrecht and grudgingly accepted to let off Meri and me without consequences in exchange for my promise never to engage in naked running again.

I had no problem giving that promise. My Mark will still get to see me naked on the treadmill whenever it takes his fancy. He loves watching his naked mom, and I would never deny him that pleasure. But I can do without televised events. Knowing that he was somewhere at home whacking that large organ of his furiously while watching me had made me so unbelievably horny that I'd run straight for the facilities after finishing and it wasn't to have a pee.

You can probably tell that Mark wasn't the only one who couldn't wait for that special day to arrive.

Mark

And thus THE DAY loomed - my eighteenth birthday, the day I would finally be able to make love to the woman I desired with every fiber of my body and every waking second of my mind.

After the Utrecht marathon mom had hopped over to Germany to meet with Aunt Bea, so she wouldn't be back until late at night the day before my birthday. I had met over dinner with Meri twice, and she was a fun girl to be with. She was mom's best friend and I got along with her quite well, too.

When I woke up in the morning of my birthday, a moment of panic gripped me as I found the other half of the bed empty, fearing that mom would be late for that all-important day, but then I found an envelope on the pillow. I opened it.

Inside it was a Birthday card and as I opened it, a photograph fell out, and it left me breathless. I immediately recognized the park near Auntie Bea's flat, our old home, and in the background the sun was just rising, so it had been taken recently and in the early morning. Mom was wearing a long trench coat with absolutely nothing underneath. I could tell because she held it open revealing her naked body. By the way her areolae had contracted and the nipples were standing up, I could guess it was well chilly - March isn't exactly a summer month in Germany.

My naked goddess had her body painted just as she had during the Utrecht marathon, but this time she hadn't a slogan written across her boobs, but "My Sweetheart" instead and the 'starting number' on her tummy was a huge honking 18. I would bet my bottom dollar that this had been Auntie Bea's idea.

There were several arrows painted on her lower abdomen, all pointing towards her bald pussy with an 'Insert Here' scribbled in an arc around them. I couldn't decide whether to be moved to tears or to laugh hysterically, so I just cackled and sobbed at the same time.

I took the card and read it.

Happy Birthday my love,

The day we've both been waiting for has come. Please make yourself decent and meet me for breakfast. Don't bother with any clothes. I don't think we need any.

Mommy.

I practically darted out of bed and into the bathroom. I was tempted to take shortcuts with my morning hygiene, but you don't go to the love of your life to make love for the first time without being squeaky clean and well-scented. So I forced myself to go through all the steps. Shower, check, extra care taken for the gentleman area, check, teeth brushed, check, applied mom's favorite scent, check. Oh, hair and beard combed, check, check. Clip finger nails as far back as possible, check, file down any sharp edges, check.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.