Ssshotguneagle - Cover

Ssshotguneagle

Copyright© 2015 by Paperback Writer

Chapter 2

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Popular female gamer gets kidnapped by three men who have plans for her and her new future.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Spitting   Needles   Violence  

Whatever it is you thought we might go through in prison, will be nothing compared to what you will be going through in here.

That's all it took for Leah to fully motivate her to find a way out of here. She spent the entire night, finding any possible way to escape out of her cell. She checked every inch of the bars, walls, ground, and even the ceiling. The toilet wasn't much help either. The only thing she found was a small chip on the wall behind the bed that left a small indent. She probably could dig into it, as a result, make it bigger, but the bed frame was bolted to the ground. She couldn't move the bed at all. Even if she could it would probably take years to break through.

After exploring every centimeter of her cell, Leah took a break and lay down on the bed. She was on the verge of tears but fought it back. During her inspection, she noticed a small camera on the corner ceiling of her cell that was protected by a plastic shield. She didn't want to give whoever was watching her the satisfaction. Leah bet these guys who had her are waiting for her to break. But she was not going to make it that easy for them.

The next thing she did was look beyond her cell and see if there was anything in the room that could help her. It was too dark to see anything. She could make out shapes and figures in the dark.

When that didn't help, Leah returned back to her bed, laid down, and began to think. She was running out of options fast. Escaping wasn't completely off the table. It was just going to be really difficult. The only choice Leah had, that she could only come up with, was to fight. She meant it when she told Alfred she was going to fight them. If they were going to do things to her she wasn't going to like, then she sure as hell was not going to take it lightly.

Her thoughts went back to yesterday. Lead had no recollection of being captured. She remembered dropping her boyfriend off at the airport. After parting ways, Leah returned home without any problems. It was when the car was parked in the garage did her memory become hazy.

Wait a minute! There was somebody else there! Somebody attacked me from behind. They put a rag covered with a funny smell over my mouth. It was probably chloroform. Whatever it was, it was strong enough to knock me out before I could retaliate. Fucking cowards...

Leah thought about her family and friends. She was especially thinking about her boyfriend, Todd. He was also known as "Mr. HotDoggg" in his own videos he posted online. He wasn't as popular as Leah but he would almost always make appearances in her videos. Todd didn't have the same charisma as Leah did. Besides the fact he came off as an introvert for the most part, he wasn't exactly considered attractive based on society's standards.

But Leah saw something in him that nobody else saw. To her, he was perfect. To him, she was everything. It warmed her heart that he would act a special way whenever she was around him. Leah couldn't wait to see him again. She was relieved, however, when he had to take a trip to see his folks who lived in another state. Todd would only be gone for a week. She had hoped that he would quickly realize something is wrong when she doesn't pick up her phone.

Throughout the rest of the night she would switch back and forth from finding a way to escape, to lying down on the bed motivating herself the will to fight. It was, more or less, a sleepless night for her. She was lying down on her bed wide awake, when she heard someone unlocking the door.

She got up from the bed in alarming speed, standing in the middle of her cell preparing for whoever was coming in. She may not have slept all night, but she was fired up and ready to begin the fight of her life. Leah only saw red. There was ferocity in her. This was it. The moment she was waiting for. The door finally opened.

Leah still couldn't see because of the darkness. When the door closed again, follow by a locking sound, there was a sound of switch, then light everywhere.

It took only seconds for Leah to adjust to the light. She saw a big individual at the doorway. He was white, blue eyes, 6'3", and in very good shape. He had dirty blonde hair that was short and combed over to one side. He was wearing black cargo pants, with black military boots and a green under armor shirt. The shirt did not hide any of his muscular upper body features. He had a black watch on as well. Lastly, he was carrying a big box which he was holding under his left arm.

Kenny looked at Leah in the cell and grew an evil smile. Leah saw something in his eyes that, admittedly, frightened her. But even that didn't deter her from her main goal. She stood there facing him with noticeable anger on her face. Kenny knew just by looking at her, she was going to be promising.

"Fuck me, Alpha wasn't kidding!" Kenny exclaimed. "You are one hot cunt!"

That's right, keep talking asshole, Leah thought. You're only adding fuel to the flames.

Kenny laughed as he set the box he was holding down on a nearby table. He approached Leah's cell.

"You look like you're about to rip my head off, slut. I like that. It'll be that much fun playing with you."

Kenny gripped the bars with both hands. He pressed his face between the bars, sticking and wiggling his tongue at her.

"I can't wait to taste you, little sweet thing. You look like you're going to be my favorite outta them all."

Leah tried to scratch his face but Kenny dodged it in time. He stepped back a few steps and laughed.

"Whoa ho ho! Aren't you a feisty one? Well I got news for you bitch. That's how I like em!"

Leah finally spoke.

"Oh yeah? Why don't you open the door, asshole, so you can see how feisty I really am?"

"I intend to, my sweet cunt. Don't you worry about that. You gonna regret those words after I'm done with you. I guarantee it."

With that, Kenny started preparing for today's event. He brought over a tray cart that was from one of the corners of the room to a closet. He didn't open it far enough for Leah to see what was inside. Leah couldn't make out some of the things he took out. The only thing Leah saw was a whip. This worried her. If she wasn't successful at her attempt to subdue Kenny, then she was in for some serious trouble. Leah suddenly realized she never mentally prepared herself for what may happen to her if she was unsuccessful at her escape!

After Kenny was satisfied with everything he put on his cart, he shut the closet and rolled it over to the middle of the room. Next, Kenny reached up towards the ceiling to bring down several chains.

Leah was shock to discover the chains. She was surprised she didn't even notice them up there! Looking up, she saw there were other several items up on the ceiling. Most of them were chains. There were other things up there she couldn't make out. She bet if she didn't get out of here, she would find out soon enough.

"We'll start off with the basics. Something simple. I know horny bitches like you wanna start off fast right off the bat. But you gotta earn it first! No cutting corners here."

Earn it!? This sick fuck thinks I want to play his games? I really do need to get the hell out of here!

"That should do it. Now, then ... lets get you more 'situated'."

Kenny approached Leah's cell door.

"By all means, you fucking prick, please come in."

"Just as I thought: just another horny slut who can't wait to get started."

With that, Kenny picked out the key from his set to open the cell door. Once he pushed it all the way open, no one moved a muscle. They just stood there looking at each other, waiting for the other to make the first move.

Ha! You probably thought I was going to charge at ya, huh? I bet that's what the other women did when they wanted to fight. Well not this time, asshole. If you want me, you're gonna have to come to me first!

Kenny stood there a little longer before he broke the silence.

"Interesting. You're the first piece of hot ass to not make the first move. All you fiery bitches like to charge at me and try to take me down. I have to say, you are quite an impressive cunt. But I'm afraid you're only postponing the inevitable. If you want me to make the first move, all you had to do was ask."

"Alright then, lets dance," Leah challenged.

Kenny moved fast towards the ready-set Leah.

He had to admit, she was formidable. He knew about her previous training and was ready to counter any attack she threw at him. But there was one moment where she almost had him. Leah may have been small, but she can pack a kick when she wants to!

Unfortunately for Leah, Kenny's Navy Seal combat training trumps her martial arts. After a few dodges, blocks and even a kick to the groin (which almost brought Kenny down), Kenny tackled her to ground, pinning her body with his weight, and trapping her wrists with his hands.

Goddamn, this guy was fast! He obviously has training! Military perhaps. I think I almost had him with that kick to the groin. But dumbass me took too long to follow through!

Leah cursed herself as she was trapped under the massive weight of Kenny. He wrapped his knees around her pushing his butt on her pelvis. Kenny took a minute to recover from the groin hit while he had her pinned down. Leah was thrashing with everything she had. But Kenny's hold proved to be very effective.

"You're gonna regret that, you whore..." Kenny snarled.

Kenny brought both of her wrists together above her head. He managed to secure both of her wrists with one hand. With his free hand, he made a fist, and punched her in the sternum.

Leah stopped her thrashing and was struggling to breathe. Kenny got up from her and made sure his cock and balls were okay. The pain went away for the most part. He bent down to pick her body over his shoulder. She wanted to fight him some more, but the punch she received from Kenny disabled her body. Leah felt all the fight she had had in her was instantly taken away by Kenny.

Kenny carried her over to the middle of the room where the chains were hanging from the ceiling. Leah realized this and managed to muster up whatever strength she had left and resumed her fight with Kenny.

When Kenny reached the chains, he hoisted Leah off his shoulders and landed her stomach on his knee as he bent down. Before shoving her from his knee to the ground, he elbowed her kidney hard.

Leah was in a new world of pain. Her entire upper body felt like it was throbbing. She was whimpering from the pain. She couldn't help it. It was the most excruciating pain she ever felt.

Kenny went about his task while his prize was on the ground. He grabbed leather cuffs from his cart. Without too much trouble, Kenny was able to strap on one cuff to each of Leah's wrist.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.