My Life With My Father
Chapter 10

 

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Michael is a fifty-year-old man who lost his wife four years earlier. They had met in the theatre, got married, having two girls. He, in a change of pace, went to an audition and since then, his life started to change. All because of the young girl he met. Her name is Karol and at first look appears only seventeen years old. This is their story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Incest   Father   Daughter   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

The morning after going to see the Closing Night Performance of WEST SIDE STORY, in Santa Fe, was uneventful. All of us stayed up so late talking and starting to plan Karol and my Wedding, we all slept in rather late.

Knowing that hell week started tonight for the Union Avenue Community Theatre production of MY LIFE WITH MY FATHER, caused me to groan, which alerted my fiancée Karol awake.

"Daddy, what nice morning wood you have for me today," Karol said.

"Karol," I said. "The mind is willing, but if I'm going to make it through this week, I need to focus on rest and rehearsal. Can you run a diversion of sorts to keep the girls at bay this week? Anything you can do would help. I really do need all of my strength for this weeks rehearsals."

"Sure thing Michael," Karol said to me. "I have some ideas for keeping them busy."


The rehearsals during hell week were demanding, as they typically are. Tonight was lighting and sound. It was decided that we would try wearing body mikes. But during the screaming match in the middle of Act 1, Scene 1, the poor sound technician just couldn't balance our levels, so we started over without them and used hanging Omni mikes that proved no better. It was decided that we wouldn't use any mikes and would have to 'project' more, which meant that the subtle moments that had been so powerful would have to be more clamorous.

We finished the night undecided on whether or not we'd be using the spa's functionality.

The lighting stayed simple, lighting the house set with a combination of blue and hay colored lenses, causing a harsh although mellow tint. The lighting for the spa scenes were floor lighting from behind the spa along with a hint of light blue from the proscenium. A single purple-lensed Liko light from right above us would make for a wonderful coloring during the spa scenes.


HELL WEEK – MONDAY (Costumes and Sound)

The costume person saw what we had planned to wear and signed off on it. She especially like the use of the translucent bikini top in Act 2, saying it looked like she was naked, which of course was what we were going for! She'd made the comment that this play could win a local award for its grittiness and reality of language. As long as they don't walk out first!

She gave her opinion that the bra that Karol wears in the scene I tear her shirt off, should be non-frilly, to show Jessica's innocence. Her point was that if Jess was wearing a frilly bra, then she was being an exhibitionist, Karol and I agreed with that logic! She also suggested that I wear a speedo swimsuit.

The sound guy had gotten inventive, during the day he recorded the regular sound of the spa. Then he ran them through a computer filter that changed the pitch and timber of the sound. When I reached for the control on stage, he started a loop of this new and improved sound. George loved it and Monday was done.

HELL WEEK – TUESDAY (Make-up and Hair)

The makeup lady looked at us and decided to wash out our faces, by using a lighter than expected base on Phyllis and me, while putting a moisturizer on Karol to make her look young and vibrant.

The hair person, a young man who had been with the theatre for a while, gave Phyllis a 60s style look, while giving Karol an 80s young girl look by taking some hair from each side of her face, braided it and pinned it back, thus exposing her entire face, which is quite beautiful, if you ask me!

They had hot-wired the switch of the spa to actually turn on the sound effect of the spa, which I thought was pretty cool.

HELL WEEK – Wednesday (Final Dress)

Wednesday night was our final dress rehearsal and things went quite well, with the one exception being that Phyllis forgot to pull her slap to Karol, and there was a moment of concern, but all was well. Internally, I was happy, for in the tradition of live theatre; the final dress rehearsal had at least one major fuck-up, to keep the ghost of Macbeth at bay. (It's a long-standing theatre tradition.)


Thursday night is what's called 'Friends and Family' night, so Ruth and Mika went with us to the theatre that night and got to see backstage, which they hadn't in quite a long time. Not since before their mother got sick. They both had a moment looking around and remembering her. I saw it in their eyes!

I hoped that watching this play tonight won't give them nightmares -- just moments of wonder!

Besides Friends and Family, tonight was the performance that the Theatre's Board of Directors usually comes to, and they were all there, which was odd, but maybe they just heard about it.

In our theatre that holds 230 when full, there were about 55 to 70 there to see the show.

The lights dimmed...

"Ladies and Gentlemen, Due to the adult nature of this play, and to respect the actors, Please refrain from any flash photography and please turn your phones off during the show; Be ready to be moved, angered and shocked for the next 90 minutes, as the Union Avenue Community Theatre proudly presents MY LIFE WITH MY FATHER!

The voice was George. There was a very light applause, as is typical.

The lights come up and we see Molly pacing in the dining room.

MOLLY "Robert — get your fat ass in here — right now! I got something to talk to you about ... ROBERT!"

ROBERT "What the hell do you want, you stupid old emaciated bitch? You don't have anything to say to me that I'm interested in listening to!"

MOLLY "How long have we been married? 20 years? I could care less about whatever you want. I don't even care about who you may be fucking these days; it certainly isn't me anymore! I feel sorry for the bitch, considering what you're packing. She sure could do better. She's not tired of you yet? I sure am! I barely remember our wedding vows anymore, what was that line... 'Promise to love and to obey, ' ... shit; times sure have changed, haven't they?"

ROBERT "Well, you certainly have changed, putting on what, forty pounds, after having Jessica. Good thing we didn't have anymore kids, or you couldn't fit in the house anymore. You're such a fat old hag these days. How did I ever make love to you? Now, you think I'm cheating on you — why shouldn't I cheat on you, you have nothing to offer me any more. Your brain is a load of mush. Tell me what makes you think I'm cheating on you anyway?"

MOLLY "Because ... because, you never want to have sex anymore. I remember when we were first married; we fucked like bunnies every night until one of us couldn't anymore. Then it became once a week, then once a month. I never left you unsatisfied for sex! I figured if I wasn't getting that little piece of sausage you got, someone has to be. So, who is it; who's the lucky bitch?"

ROBERT "How can I get it through that thick piece of shit brain of yours, that I'm not screwing anybody, not you ... not ... anybody? I will admit that sometimes I miss making love to you, because there was a time when you could satisfy my needs!"

MOLLY "Satisfy your needs! What a laugh! That's a good one! Satisfy your needs. You don't want me anymore, shit for brains, and I don't want you anymore either!"

ROBERT "Fine then ... move out!"

BLACKOUT

As I was moving into position for the next scene, I heard two sets of hands applauding; that had to have been my girls.

Lights Up on Scene 2; Robert and Jessica already arguing.

JESSICA "Daddy, what's wrong? I heard mommy yelling at you again. A wife should never yell at her husband like that. Daddy — is it true; are you having an affair?"

ROBERT "Jess, what makes you think I'm having an affair? Sure ... I loved your mother at one time, but I don't love her anymore, it's been a long time since I've loved her. I know we're both old, as far as you're concerned, but I don't feel old, I feel full of life and vitality — She's just full of shit, with more chins than I can count, and her tits sag to her waist — I want and deserve someone worthy of my love. A woman who can love me as much as I want to be loved."

JESSICA "Daddy, you promised her, when you two got married, to love and to cherish her. What do you want exactly? Someone to suck your dick? Someone to fuck? What exactly? I suppose you're looking for a younger woman, someone to bring back the spark that you had with mom so many years ago. How young do you want Daddy?

Maybe ... a 30 year old? How about a 20-year-old Daddy? Maybe ... maybe what you want is; right in front of you? Do you want me, Daddy? Do you? Am I young enough for you? I'm only 17, but I could love you ... could you love me? Could you fuck me?"

(I had heard a number of gasps from the audience; at least we got their attention now.)

ROBERT "No, Jessica! I don't want to fuck you — I want to make slow, deep passionate love to you, the kind of lovemaking that lasts all night long. There was a time when your mother could do that, but not anymore. My god, She was such a screamer! We would fuck from sundown to sun-up. But you remind me so much about what I fell in love with."

(I could see that Karol was getting all worked up!)

JESSICA "Daddy, don't talk that way about mommy? She's loved you for such a long time! You tell me you don't love her, do you love me? Listen to me, Daddy — I'm asking you a question, do you love me, that way?"

(She's crying, but staying inside Jessica so well.)

ROBERT "Yes, J-bird I love you. If it hadn't been for you, I know I would've left her years ago."

JESSICA "What do you mean, if it hadn't been for me?"

ROBERT "I didn't want you to be stuck with her! Five years ago, if I left, I would've never seen you again. She would've taken you and moved somewhere I'd never find her, or you! I love you, J-bird. You're the only reason I get up in the morning. You're so beautiful, J."

(I went up to her and just touched my lips to hers. She was fighting the impulse. I reached for her breast and she slapped me away.)

JESSICA "Daddy, what was that all about? Mommy might let you do that to her, but almost kissing — touching, grabbing, feeling the breast of your own daughter?"

ROBERT "J — Your mother and I ... We're just going through the motions of marriage. I don't think of her as my wife anymore. She's a woman who lives in this house. Now, you — I think of you all day, I love you Jessica! A father's not supposed to love his daughter with the kind of feelings that I have for you. Let me show you ... let me kiss you ... let me make love to you! I can make you feel so good Jess!"

JESSICA "Daddy, NO! — I can't do that. I can't love you that way. That's sick, and perverted. You're suppose to love me — not make love to me."

ROBERT "J-bird — You're so beautiful, so wonderful. I've watched you grow up and become a gorgeous young lady — Please, let me kiss you, Just once?"

Karol stepped towards me and dipped her head, ashamed. I placed my hands on either side of her face lifting her face to mine. She smiled, but had no real emotion on her face. I touched our lips together, slowly moving into her and moved my hand to her lower back and ... BLACKOUT!

This time there were more people applauding. Yeah! I heard voices saying how real it all sounded, so we must be doing something right.

Lights up for Scene 3 (Robert convincing Jessica.)

We'd moved from where we ended the previous scene. I was now subtly trying to get into my daughters pants. I was kissing all over her neck and she was leaning against the kitchen table.

JESSICA "Daddy, We shouldn't be kissing, but you kiss so nice! What if mommy catches us? Won't she be pissed off at you, and at me?"

ROBERT "Jessica — since you were born, your mother hasn't understood my needs. She thinks that we should only fuck once a month, and I've always liked plowing the fields about once a week, more if I got some of those new purple pills I hear about."

(A laugh ... I actually heard a laugh from the jury, I mean the audience.)

JESSICA "Love is more than just having sex, Daddy. We don't have to have sex to show we're in love!"

ROBERT "That's exactly the same sideways thinking your mother has. That sex isn't the same thing as love, but you're both wrong? They're hopelessly interconnected. A man who shows his love by looking at you lovingly is tempting you with the suggestion of sex, intercourse. Love is best expressed, when both people are naked, Jessica!"

(I ripped open her blouse, exposing her white demi-cup bra. I moved my hand to hold her bra-covered bosom. I leaned over and started to kiss the exposed portion of her breast, hearing multiple gasps from the audience.)

JESSICA "Oooohhhhhh Daddy, that ... that feels so nice, but I know it's got to be wrong! A father shouldn't be doing this to his own daughter. Ooh! Please, Daddy! Stop, please stop; Keep your hands to yourself. I'm still a virgin and I'm still going to be one on the night I get married. I'll let you kiss me a little, if you want; but please, d-don't touch me anymore! I love you but, please, I'm not in love with you."

ROBERT "I'm just trying to show how much I love you, J. Please understand, that love between two people, regardless of their relationship, is important to being friends as you grow older. Look at what's happened to your mother and me? We're not friends anymore. We barely talk to one another other, and when we do, we're yelling at each other more than we're talking to each other."

JESSICA "I think I get it, Daddy. Communication is the key to a complete relationship. Love and sex may come and go, but what you say and how you say it, is just as important."

(I clinched Jessica in my arms kissing her very hard. She got up and wrapped her legs around me as I exited the room carrying her to our offstage bedroom.)

BLACKOUT

Much more applause came from the audience this time; I guess they just needed a little breast kissing to get them going!

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.