My Life With My Father - Cover

My Life With My Father

 

Chapter 9

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Michael is a fifty-year-old man who lost his wife four years earlier. They had met in the theatre, got married, having two girls. He, in a change of pace, went to an audition and since then, his life started to change. All because of the young girl he met. Her name is Karol and at first look appears only seventeen years old. This is their story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Incest   Father   Daughter   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

"Join us for a hot tub, it would help you relax after your drive. Michael and I will join you in a minute, OK?"

The girls went to their respective rooms, like it was 10 years ago again. Karol came up to me and said, "Your daughters are lovely, Michael. I picked up a bit of jealousy from Ruthie, but Mika seems really to be OK with all of this."

"Jealously, really ... Karol, what makes you say that?"

"When you said, 'the one on the left is Ruthie, ' I picked up an immediate resentment. Her eyes burrowed into mine. Then, when she said, 'She looks young enough to be our sister, ' I picked it up again. I don't know, I may be wrong; just give them both a lot of attention while they are here ... that could only help."

"What kind of attention are you talking about, specifically?" I asked.

"Do some reminiscing about Louise with them, without me around, OK?" Karol rejoined.

"OK, Karol ... thanks a lot. I never picked up on any of that. I love you!"

We wandered out to the porch and saw Mika and Ruthie both already in the tub. I started to get in, and Karol said, "I have to go to the bathroom guys, start without me!"

"What did she mean by that?" Ruthie asked suspiciously.

"Oh, Ruthie ... she just wants us to reconnect ... you know just talk about whatever. I must say, both of you have kept yourselves quite thin and pretty ... Ruthie, after two kids you still look good enough to go out on the prowl!" I may have said that a bit too lasciviously.

Ruth was quick to respond, "Did Karol put you up to talking to me like that, Daddy?"

"NO, I just haven't seen the both of you in so long, I'm stumbling a bit here ... I just want you both to know how much I love you. I loved your mother so very much ... and I still feel her from time to time besides me. I go and visit her as often as I can, will you two go with me and Karol to visit your mom?"

I started bawling like a baby, the girls knew I was a very emotional person and I could easily start to cry for what appeared to be no apparent reason, but when I start to think about Louise, the tears often come very quickly.

Karol came back out, having changed into a more modest bikini and got in. She saw I'd been crying.

"Ruthie, the first time Michael and I got in the hot tub, I had found a red bikini, that you used to wear apparently, but it fit me ... barely."

"Well," Ruthie responded. "Your tits are bigger than mine ... that's probably why it was so tight."

"I wish I had a flatter tummy like the two of you do!" Karol said.

"Karol," Mika said. "What is it men say — 'You need something to hold on to!'"

"Mika," I said laughing a bit. "I may be your father, but I am also a man, so talking about tits and tummies could have the wrong effect on your daddy!"

"Daddy," Mika said, "Are we making daddy hard?"

"MIKA," Ruthie said. "What a thing to say to your own father in a tub with your sister and your future stepmother!"

The word I'd been expecting -- just showed up!


There was a moment of something that happened. Karol came over to me and said, "Ruthie and Mika, after Michael and I are married, I want us to be as close ... as close as you want us to be. I don't like the word 'stepmother' any more than Cinderella did. I don't know how much you like the concept of your father getting married again, but we are getting married. We'll be calling each other by our first name, like we are doing right now. You can as well. I wouldn't even know how to respond to it, if either of you called me anything other than Karol, skank, trollop, or whatever."

That got Ruthie and Mika laughing so hard, it made me laugh, and finally Karol joined in as well.

"We don't really 'hate' you, Karol," Ruthie said. "Our mother was our life, and Daddy's as well. She was too young to die, and it was nobody's fault that she died, except maybe for a couple of sonofabitch doctors. We both see how Daddy looks at you, and we know that what you've got is genuine. we just had to see it, so we could learn to love you ... as much as ... our daddy loves you."

I saw Ruthie and Karol hug each other ... it was so beautiful, as well as a little erotic, but I'm so happy that they're getting along so well. Karol and Mika also hugged, giving each other a peck on the cheek. Lastly Ruthie came over to me and gave me the biggest hug I got from her, since the day her mother died.

"Oh, girls ... the other news; George, Phyllis, Karol and I went up to Santa Fe, and auditioned for the Santa Fe University production of 'DISNEY'S BEAUTY AND THE BEAST.'"

"And," Karol said. "All of us got in it, your dad's playing Maurice, Belle's father ... I'm playing the Enchantress, Babette and one of the Silly girls ... George got the part of Lumiere, and Phyllis got the plum role of Mrs. Potts."

We all hugged each other again. We decided it was time to get out, so being the gentleman, I got out first, than helped each of my daughters out, giving all of them a hug and a kiss before their feet hit the concrete. Helping Karol out last, I gave her more than a kiss and a hug, pulling her very close to me and putting a hand on her butt, while I kissed her very hard.

"Daddy," Ruthie said to me. "Could I get one of those kisses, please?" Karol looked at me ... and then at Ruthie, not knowing for sure what was about to happen.

"You always were such a soft touch, Dad," Ruth said, laughing on the way up to her bedroom.

Karol looked at me and asked, "Are you hard, Michael?"

I blushed in response!


Getting to sleep with an erection is difficult at best. Typically, if you have a hard on at bedtime, what you do is based on, if someone is in the bed with you or not; alone, you masturbate, not alone, you instigate!

Not being able to sleep, I put on a robe and decided to go into the hot tub for a while. I was surprised to find Ruthie in it, thinking she was asleep, like everybody else.

"Hi, Daddy," she said, taking on the role of Jessica, in my mind at least. "Couldn't sleep?"

"Yeah, I don't know why not, when you're an old man, I guess it gets a little harder to turn off your brain at night." I hesitated to do anything, since the robe was all I had on.

"Come on in, Dad ... it feels really good, especially when you're naked in here."

"Ruthie, you're naked in there? No, don't get up, I believe you. I guess I'll go back to sleep then."

"Why? Didn't you come out to ... Oooh, I get it, you're naked under that, aren't you ... Daddy?

"Yes, Ruthie, I am!" I said, suddenly nervous.

"Come on in, then ... just pretend I'm Karol. Only younger!" she had a very interesting smile on her face.

"Oh, Daddy ... please come in the hot tub with me, I would really like my Daddy to sit next to me, naked in the hot tub."

She was really pouring it on now, so I decided, what the hell? I turned around, took off my robe and got in without showing anymore than my butt to my daughter, thinking for a minute of that old Yogi Berra-ism, 'It seems like it's déjà vu all over again.'

"Oh, Daddy ... why are you sitting clear over there, come sit by me? What's the matter, are you scared of me ... or are you scared of yourself?"

"What do you mean, 'scared of myself, ' Ruthie?" I said a little bit indignant at her obvious misperception.

"Mika told me about the times she crawled into bed with you and offered herself, because mom was so unwell. She also told me, that you never took her up on anything like that, usually encouraging her to get back into her own bed. That all having been said, I think you're still a bit lovesick for mom. I know I remind you of her, so now I am offering myself to you, Daddy! Would you please hold me?"

We were both crying, due to her bringing up the subject of her mother.

As I scooted over to my daughter, I realized that Ruthie is just about the same age Louise was when we first met. I looked in her eyes, and I saw my Louise. I leaned towards her and was about to kiss her when I thought I heard a sound. I quickly moved away from her, feeling guilty over what I almost did.

"Michael, Daddy ... I know how you feel about Karol, I see the love you have for her, but if you want ... and I think you do, you can have Louise one last time, through me! I love you, and both Mika and I want you to be happy. That's all we ever have wanted for you. I feel your sorrow over mom, but I see your love, your deep sincere love for Karol! I am a little jealous of her, you know." she had her arms out for me to take.

"What do you have to be jealous of, Ruthie?" I asked, confused.

"Well, I'm ashamed to admit it, but I always felt a kind of love for you, that I was hesitant to show you. I know this is a horrible time to tell you, but I love you. Not the daughter kind of love, but the lover kind of love. The kind of love that causes this!"

She came over to me and kissed me on my lips, while pressing herself against me. I felt her bare nipples get hard as they pressed against my chest. I started kissing her back and it felt so wonderful. I looked at her face and saw tears falling from her eyes. I knew I was doing the same thing, but I just couldn't stop this magnificent moment between us.

When she first initiated it, I went hard beneath the water. Now it was pressing up against her and sliding between her legs. It was at this point that I realized — what was about to happen between us. I didn't want to break the emotion by leaving the hot tub.

I moved to the seat portion of the hot tub and pulled Ruthie over and sat her on my lap, straddling me. My dick was very hard, and she found it with her hand and started to stroke me, very slowly.

Closing my eyes, feeling her hand on me, "Ohh, Ruthie ... that feels so wonderful — you know what we have to do, don't you?"

"Yes, Daddy, I know!"

She raised herself up and moved forward, closer to me. She had me in her hand and positioned herself right above my tip. I grabbed her waist, causing her to let go of me, and pushed up into her, causing her to gasp and moan. Not being as strong as I once was, I let go of her and she dropped straight down, impaling herself on me, and giving out a wordless moan.

"Ruthie, I'm certain I'm shooting blanks these days, but I still have to ask, are you safe?"

"Actually Daddy, I started ovulating yesterday, so its pull out, or produce your own grandchild ... right now! I'm OK with whichever one you choose ... I want you to be satisfied!"

"Oh, Ruthie, you're so tight, I'm about to cum inside you. Are you sure you want to carry your own fathers baby?" Saying that seemed so ridiculous, but it also felt like the right thing – How can that be?

"Actually Daddy, Steven and I are getting a divorce, and he's suing for sole custody. I didn't want to tell you, for fear you would turn me down. Please, cum inside me ... Daddy, please — oh, Daddy, make a grandbaby with me, please?" Ruthie was crying through all of this!

I don't know if it was the moment or the words she just said, but I came, big and hard, inside my own daughter, filling her up, with, I don't know if it is 'the good stuff' or 'blanks, ' but either way, Ruthie and I've never been closer to than right now.

I pulled her towards me and we kissed some more and I felt her orgasm around my dick. What have we done?

We held each other tight, with me still inside her. Ruthie got up and off me, climbing out of the hot tub. She put on her robe, blew me a kiss goodbye, and went back to her room.

Oh my god! What – have – we — done? What have I done? I'm the responsible person here! I just fucked my daughter and came inside her. What do I tell Karol? Do I tell Karol? No, I have to! And right away, before I rationalize telling her some sort of lie to allegedly cover up the beautiful thing, no the terrible thing, that just happened!

I got out of the hot tub, put some chemicals in to kill any 'swimmers' and put on the timer for it to shut off in five minutes. I got back on my robe, cinched it securely and went back up to my bed, where my fiancée lay asleep.

I very quietly opened the door and climbed back to bed, alongside Karol. As I pulled the covers up to turnover and go to sleep, Karol turned and opened her eyes.

"Well, Michael ... was she as good as me? Or Louise?"

"You knew what? Explain it to me, I feel so ... dirty right now, Karol." I was crying again, of course.

"Michael, I spoke to Ruthie earlier, while you were getting ready for bed. She wanted to know how you were doing, concerning Louise?"

"What do you mean concerning Louise, Karol?"

"She knew that you probably were worried about how Louise felt about you dating and getting married again. I told her that you said that Louise gave you her the OK to date, and get married."

"Yes?"

"But she was sure that you might just be going through the motions, concerning getting married. That you were talking yourself into it, being OK to love again."

"I don't know if I understand that, Karol?"

"Ruthie wanted to tell you about her marriage, devolving into divorce. She's terribly worried that you won't love her any more, because she couldn't make her marriage work, the way that you and Louise made yours work so effortlessly," Karol pressed.

"But every marriage, every relationship is different, some flame out, some get married and succeed, and some get married and flame out. I know that, and I know she knows that!" I asserted.

"But she wants to come back and live with you; she's sure she can't handle being divorced and on her own, so she told me about her plan to seduce you in the hot tub, and I told her, that I'd stand beside whatever happened, and the results of whatever happened. Did the two of you make love?"

"Yes!" I said very quietly.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.