My Life With My Father - Cover

My Life With My Father

 

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Michael is a fifty-year-old man who lost his wife four years earlier. They had met in the theatre, got married, having two girls. He, in a change of pace, went to an audition and since then, his life started to change. All because of the young girl he met. Her name is Karol and at first look appears only seventeen years old. This is their story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Incest   Father   Daughter   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

We got home from the breakfast laughing at George's remark about deserving each other. I turned to Karol and asked her if she was up to some hot tubbing. She gave me the squirreliest smile and said, "Sure Daddy. It will be our first tubbing since our engagement. I wonder who's going to call us this morning?"

Karol has such a way with words. But she was right! Every time we have gotten into the hot tub together, someone has called us. First, my daughter Ruthie ... following that was my daughter Mika. I had an idea.

I got the top off the tub and grabbed the phone, stripped, and got in the tub. As Karol was getting in, I made a phone call.

"Hello, can I speak to Ruth, please?"

"It's Michael, her father."

"Hi, Jerry! How are you doing? Haven't talked to you in ages."

"Yeah, Ruthie's correct. I'm in a play called MY LIFE WITH MY FATHER. I play the father."

"No, that's not really much of a stretch for me, having two beautiful daughters as I do!"

"Really! Mika is over visiting? That's perfect! Get them both, please. I have some news."

"No, I'm not dying ... ha-ha. Would that be good news or bad news? Just kidding Jerry."

"Great. I'll wait. Thanks!"

While waiting for my girls, I moved over to Karol and gave her a kiss; she instinctively grabbed my hardening erection and started playing with it underwater.

"Hey girls, it's dad ... great to c-catch both of you like th-this."

"Karol is with me; we're in the hot tub. It seems to be the best place to make phone calls these days."

"'Uh!' Yes, we are."

"Why tub with clothes on, when it's mmm-much more fun to be naked in a hot tub with your fiancée!"

"Yep, that's what I said, fiancée — 'Oh, yeah!'"

"Last night at Red Lobster? I got down on one knee, and using the same ring I used with your mu-mother. I asked Karol to marry me."

"What did she say? Karol, tell them what you s-s-said," Karol yelled, "Yessssssssss" at the top of her lungs.

"I vi-visited your mom and she wanted me to love again."

"After the play is over, probably about four months. 'God–K!'"

"Yes, it is exciting!"

"I - I'm planning a big dinner, inviting all of you to co-come and eat and help Karol move her stuff in."

"I'll call you with the details, pro--bably next weekend some time."

"Bring the rug rats if you want. There is still pl-plenty of room. I can bring in sleeping bags for the kids if necessary."

"Thanks girls, it is good news."

"Bye!"

"I'm cumming ... any ... second, K!"

"What was that 'I think so' about Michael?"

"Ruthie said that K-K-Karol must really be something for her daddy to fall in l-love with so quickly."

"Isn't that the sweetest thing?" she said with both hands really working my dick.

"Let me take a picture of you with this phone, so I can email the girls what you look like. I'm sure they would love to see what you look ... like. Ohhh! 'Keep doing that with your thumb, K!' I'm — I'm cumming, oohh my god, Karol!"


She was still stroking me underwater, even long after I had finished cumming.

"But, I'm naked ... Daddy! Do you want to send your daughters, pictures of your naked fiancée?"

"As intriguing as that sounds, I was thinking just a cum, uh, a headshot. It doesn't matter to me. No intercourse before rehearsal, OK?"

I took a picture of this beautiful redheaded goddess in front of me. I was having an issue with trying to email this picture at the same time I'm getting over having just cum. Karol was picking up some speed again, while I was feverishly assigning the email addresses to the picture. Just as I pressed send, she went into high gear and I jerked again in the hot tub, although it couldn't have been much.

I had better start checking the filter more often.

We got out. I said I needed a nap, prior to rehearsal. She napped with me, spooning behind me. If I died right now they would never be able to get the smile off of my face!


Time for rehearsal!

On the way to the theatre I told Karol I was going to probably improvise again, because some of the writing seemed clumsy and un-realistic. She replied clapping her hand like a little girl, "Oh goodie, Daddy!"

This time George actually beat us to the theatre. The set for the play currently on stage was in the process of being built. So we moved to the empty side of the stage. It was just the three of us tonight; Phyllis will be back on Friday to do her Act Two scene.

First we went through our Act 1 Scene 2 again. It went well and helped Karol and I to nail down the more realistic dialogue we had changed at the last rehearsal. George asked Karol if I could be a little rougher during the 'grope attempt' in the middle of the scene. Karol said 'sure' and we started over a few lines before.

Michael, as ROBERT "You're the only reason I have to get up in the morning. You are so beautiful, J-bird. You are the solitary reason, I come home at night."

I went to kiss Jessica/Karol and she let me start to kiss her. She then added a look of astonishment to her face, and then really started kissing me back. I was enjoying it immensely, so I reached for her bosom and she let me put my hand under her top directly on her breast, but as I turned my hand from an underhand motion to a straight on motion, she slapped it away, hitting me harder than I had expected. She was holding up both of her hands, sort of protecting herself from her daddy.

Karol, as JESSICA "DADDY, you — you — you grabbed my breast! It's one thing to kiss me, but you — you're my Daddy ... you can't touch me like that. That's not right. Why? Why, did you touch my — my breast? Grabbing the breast of your own daughter! How could you?"

George spoke, "Brilliant, you two. I've honestly never had two actors take direction as well as you two do. Take a ten minute break, then we'll do Scene 3."

"I didn't hurt you when I slapped you did I, Michael? I was channeling my inner seventeen year old!" Karol said.

"It needs to be authentic, Karol. Your instincts took over perfectly. Are you OK, I was worried I may have hurt you when I groped you?"

"It's OK, Michael. If I get a bruise, only you will see it," she said with a devilish smile on her face.

"Unless George writes us a nude scene, Karol!"

George jumped into our conversation and said, "We've done HAIR, ROCKY HORROR PITURE SHOW and OH, CALCUTTA on this stage, Michael. They all had nudity or close to it, but I don't think this town is ready for a nude scene in an incest-themed storyline as it is, much less between this sweet looking seventeen-year-old and fifty something you. Nothing personal."

Karol chimed in by saying, "It's just that we've been practicing a whole lot for this scene that isn't in the play."

I blushed profusely.

Ignoring that, George countered with, "Ready to go?"

We said together, "Yeah!"

"Act 1 Scene 3!"

Karol, as JESSICA "I love you so much, Daddy, but we can't be caught kissing. Mommy would throw you out of the house if she were to catch us kissing like that. She would be terribly upset with both of us, wouldn't she?"

Michael, as ROBERT "J-bird, your momma hasn't understood what I've needed for a very long time. She thinks that when I ask her for sex more than once a month, she thinks I'm being a sex addict, while what I really need is someone who can satisfy my needs. Somebody who can love me ... every single day."

JESSICA "Love and sex isn't the same thing, Daddy. Love is the long term, while sex is the short term."

ROBERT "Your mother thinks it's the same thing, J! But ... you are both wrong. I can show you how much I love you by a touch, a smile or a look. I can buy you something to make you think you love me, and that I love you, but here is what I need!"

She had on a zipper top, so I quickly unzipped it and exposed her very full brassiere. I heard a gasp from George, but I reached down with my hand and kissed the downstage exposed upper half of her bosom, while again touching the underside of the bra cup.

JESSICA "Daddy, Oh — Oh Daddy, that feels so good, but it's so wrong — so very wrong."

(She grabbed her top and held it so her hands protected her and went on)

JESSICA "No daddy should do that with his own daughter! Please don't! Please don't do that, Daddy. It feels so, felt so good, too good, but that's not a reason to do it! Leave me alone Daddy, or I won't even let you kiss me. You have to promise me you won't try to touch me again. I love you so very much, but I'm going to be a virgin on my wedding night!"

ROBERT "I'm only trying to show you how much I love you, J! It takes two people to love, and for a moment while I was kissing your breast ... I could tell that you loved it. I could tell how much you loved me doing it, too. Your mother is an old wrinkled anti-social hag that won't even kiss me anymore. We yell and scream at each other instead of loving one another. I don't even like her anymore."

JESSICA "So, what you're saying is that talking to each other is as important as love is, in a true relationship. What you say is the truth, and... she looked away from me for a moment, the truth is, I love you, Daddy!"

She jumped in my arms and grabbed me by the lapels and gave me the best on-stage kiss I've ever had. I held her legs up around my waist.

End of Scene 3

"BLACKOUT"

George just started to clap and didn't stop for about a minute. Then he said, "We need to put this play in some sort of festival. You two are just too goddamn good for the people of this community. God, you can feel the heat between you two. It just permeates the entire room. Go home. I've nothing else to say to you. Just dazzling!"


We got home and went straight to the hot tub. It's become a nightly ritual, especially after these rehearsals. After we had both gotten in and had been relaxing for a while, Karol rose up her head and asked, "Did you know I had on a bra or were you just lucky?"

"I had actually thought of tearing your shirt off you, but I never said anything to you before we left for the rehearsal. I hadn't paid attention to what you were wearing until the scene had already been going, so I did the next best thing and went for your zipper and hoped you had on a bra."

"I came really close to not wearing one; exactly because I had the zipper shirt. I'll wear a button down shirt next time we do the scene. And a real pretty, colorful bra underneath, to show a little bit of Jessica's smuttiness."

"Yeah, and a real tight skirt, with a slit up the side. Maybe we should go shopping for some slutty clothes for you?"

"Oh, Daddy! You want to take your little girl shopping for slutty clothes. That means we'll have to find a Victoria's Secret store."

"Yeah, Karol. We can go in the morning. This hot tub might just be the second best investment I've ever made."

This of course, caused Karol to ask, "And what is the best investment you've ever made?"

"The ring that's on your finger, my dear!"

"Awww, Daddy — I love you too. Let's go to bed!"


FRIDAY

We woke up and Karol fixed breakfast for us. She's certainly a better cook than I am, and I told her. She leaned over and gave me a kiss saying, "Thanks, Daddy!"

"What are we doing today, Michael?"

"I thought we would run-thru the final scene in Act 1, Karol. How does that sound to you?"

"Sure, Michael. Let me go get my script. I'll get yours too!"

"Thanks beautiful!"

ACT 1 — SCENE 4

Michael, as ROBERT "Jessica, I'm sorry about last night. I was mad at your mother. I guess I was lashing out at her, using you."

Karol, as JESSICA "Daddy ... it's OK. I understand. Mommy made you mad and she wasn't here, but Daddy, why did you treat me like that? Is that how you treat mommy?"

ROBERT "No Jessica, I was just all wound up because of what your mother had said to me earlier. She and you both think I'm screwing around on her; I'm not! I'm so confused. She asked me why I haven't initiated sex with her. I don't know why? I don't think I love her anymore."

JESSICA "You don't love her anymore Daddy? Why not? I can tell she still loves you. Maybe not as much as before, but I'm positive there's still some love in her heart for you."

ROBERT "No - no, Jessica ... that's not it. I don't love her or lust for her any more ... there is no place in my heart for her. I'm not having an affair. But I do love someone else, someone who has taken my heart, and filled it with kindness and when I'm near her, my heart beats so fast ... I can hardly breathe."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.