Ass 1: the Cadet Years - Cover

Ass 1: the Cadet Years

Copyright© 2015 by MaryS

Chapter 1

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1 - 18 year-old Julie Walsh is accepted as a cadet at the female Air Force Academy. After graduation she must figure out what diabolical plan a male senator is playing at, as well navigate her relationships, and being assigned as a liaison to the sniper command.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Double Penetration   Analingus   School   Military  

Auxiliary Support Services (ASS): The Cadet Years.


By the end of the twenty-first century proxy wars and regional conflicts were still going on around the world. The Department of War (DoW) had a major image problem with the female enlisted and officer ranks.

The image problem was the unexpected consequence of having females in the armed forces: the growth of a culture of rape and sexual harassment. It was a public relations problem for all armed forces around the world but more so in the US military than in any other military. For decades the US military fought the culture of rape and sexual harassment in its ranks. Young enlisted men were indoctrinated in basic training in anti-rape and anti-sexual harassment classes and the officers had seminars covering how to report rape and sexual harassment and how to adjudicate charges of rape and sexual harassment within their commands, but despite everything, attitudes did not change.

The problem started in the late twentieth century when the three branches of the military allowed females into the service academies. These institutions of higher learning were hard hit with rape allegations from the start and just never really recovered from it. Careers of generals were destroyed by constant allegations of sexual harassment of females within their commands and the public's impression that they did nothing about it. The Navy allowed female officers on their submarines but in no time allegations of rape and sexual harassment onboard soon surfaced. Female commanding officers were laughed at behind their backs by their male subordinates and subjected to constant whispers: that female officers were only as good as the cock in their mouths; that the only proper place of a female in the military was on her knees. The DoD was hard pressed about what to do with female military members who wanted to be treated equally with the men.

It was within this environment of rape and sexual harassment that on the dawn of the twenty-second century, a compromise was first proposed to the DoW. If the main goal was to end sexual harassment and rape within the military, the female officer Corp argued, then a totally separate military structure for all females should be set up, run by senior female officers, to provide services and support to the existing military structure. The DoW baulked, and the idea of a separate military structure stalled.

It wasn't until the year 2105 that there was movement, when it was agreed that women would have their own auxiliary support service known as ASS, a name the senior male officers at the DoW came up with. At first it wasn't well received by the public, feminists or the female officer corps but the military refused to budge: if women were to have their own separate auxiliary component in the four branches, DoW reasoned, then it should serve a support service function and ASS fitted its definition. Further to this, they reasoned, if ASS was to be taken seriously, it should be 'manned' only by well educated female officers and the female enlisted ranks should be phased out.

The feminists, female politicians and the senior female officers reluctantly agreed to these conditions, but the debate now raged as to what the new service would be responsible for and it was at this point that the DoW played its trump card: they reasoned that if they were going to fund these changes and be a catalyst to end the possibility of rape and sexual harassment within the armed forces, then the primary function of ASS should be to sexually service the male members of the four branches, both enlisted men and officers.

Naturally, there was much outrage and anger, but the DoW held its ground. If it became the sole duty of female officers to sexually serve the male military, then the negative images of sexual harassment and rape would be removed. Perhaps tired of the drawn out debate, the general public accepted the wisdom of this and so put pressure on the feminists, the female officer Corps and female politicians to accept this final compromise.

In 2108 the agreement with the Pentagon was reluctantly signed off by the senior female officer Corps and the structure of the new service was hammered out:

• ASS would be totally female staffed and managed, and female officers would get the same rank privileges as their male counterparts.

• ASS would be a totally separate component of armed forces and responsible for its own structure, curriculum, training, discipline and promotion.

• The headquarters command was made up of senior female officers from the four branches of the military, mirroring their male counterparts.

• The two ranking female officers would hold the four star titles "Chairman of the ASS" and "Deputy Chairman of the ASS", and both would rotate every three years with each branch of the service taking a turn.

The date for the implementation of the plan was the year 2120, giving the planners twelve years to organise the removal of enlisted women and the recruitment of new officers, and there was agreement that any presently serving female officer who did not take early retirement would tacitly be accepting the new rules. Attitudes began to change: the public didn't care as long as ASS stayed stateside and kept young women out of harm's way; although the feminists were unhappy that young women would be used as sex objects and whores, they recognised that young women would get the education and training to compete in the civilian workforce.

The details of how ASS would service the male troops was left to the female officers. It was decided early on that stress relief was the most important of a female officer's duties: by reducing the stress that male personnel encountered on a daily basis, whether in combat or admin, it was thought that rape and harassment would be replaced by greater job satisfaction. As 2120 came closer the structure of servicing was re-organised by rank: a male soldier could choose to be serviced by a female officer of his rank, or below, but not by an officer who outranked him. This entailed considerable restructuring of bases to ensure provision of female officers to match the ranks of their male counterparts, and the introduction of a new promotion structure. It was acknowledged early on that the lowest female ranks - 2Lt and 1Lt - would be available to almost any male soldier and so bear the heaviest servicing burden, and to compensate for this, the lowest ranks received automatic annual promotion up to the rank of captain. Once this rank was reached, career advancement stopped being automatic and further promotion became fiercely competitive: because fewer officers were needed to fill the higher ranking positions, an ambitious woman would need to fight hard to advance her career, or face discharge from her service.

As the new system began to take shape, there was only one area to which the DoW could not come up with an official solution: the fact that married men in the military would have a problem with their spouses when 2120 came. The spouses complained loudly to the DoW and the press about the dangers of temptation to which their husbands would be subjected and asked for them to be exempted, but the DoW remained silent on the matter. In the end it was decided at the highest levels that the male service member and his spouse had to work it out for themselves.

By the time 2120 dawned, the Government's preparations were complete, and on a swell of public interest the first three pilot ASS academies were opened. (The press had questioned why so few, but it was felt to be wiser to begin cautiously and then expand to all 66 states.) Each academy was managed and administered by women and staffed only by women instructors. Recruits could apply for the academy in the same way that young men applied for their academy; unlike their male counterparts, only one young female from each of the 66 states would be admitted into each academy every mid-July. The application process was very demanding: girls had to be appointed by the senator of the state they lived, have a 4.0 grade point average, excel at sports, have letter of references from her teachers and be 18 years-old in year that they were accepted into the academy.

Competition for places was fierce, partly because of the quality of the education, but also because of the opportunities open to the successful recruit. Even if you didn't get beyond the rank of Captain, your monthly 'retirement' pay was a nice bonus: who cared if you had to suck and fuck your way for five years, it was worth it.

From the outset, the academies sought to prove that they were worthy of respect. Just like their male counterparts, recruits were subjected to a strict discipline, a high level of education and training, and were expected to give everything that was asked of them: should they fail to do so, punishments could be harsh. Ass determined that education at these three academy's should be second to none, and in later years it was argued between talking head commentators as to who had the best academy educational system, men or women.


It was within this framework in mid-July of the year 2150 that Julie Walsh, eighteen years-old, stepped off the hover craft at Lewis Air Force Base, Truth or Consequences, Texas. The female air force academy had been built on the base but was secluded in a corner and surrounded by a ten foot concrete wall that was painted blue and white, the air force colors.

Julie's parents were against her joining the ASS, wanting her to attend college near home, and her father especially saw no good in what the military was doing to women in general and young women in particular. He had served time in the Army and fought in the Amazon rebellion alongside Brazilian troops, a war that lasted five years and cost thirty thousand American casualties, twelve thousand of which were young female soldiers. He of course swore up and down that he never saw the horrors of war like the rape, pillaging and burning of villages, and he also said that he never saw sex discrimination or knew of sexual assaults on female soldiers. Julie knew differently, from the first-hand accounts of female soldiers who were there, and she sometimes wondered if he was actually in the military at all.

Anyway, she argued with her father that she would get a first class education worth $600,000 dollars that didn't have to be paid back if she stayed the five years. Her degree at the academy would be worth a lot more than a degree from a state college and if she had to fuck and suck her way through for five years just to get a better paying job as a civilian then it would be worth it. In the end her father relented, and now here she was, eager, ambitious and somewhat frightened.

The sixty-six young women lined up in a row putting their feet on footsteps painted on the pavement. A pretty young woman in a crisp looking uniform strode up to them, dressed in a light blue short-sleeve blouse that had one button buttoned under her breasts. She wasn't wearing a bra so that they could see her nipples poking through and the name tag across her right breast pocket had big letters that read, "CUNT". The bottom of the blouse was not tucked into her skirt but was open revealing her mid-riff and belly button as she walked. Her skirt was dark blue, came to mid-thigh and was very tight around her waist. Her legs were covered with white, just above the knee stockings that had a blue bow at the top. Her shoes were black six inch stilettos and on top of her head was what was known as a 'cunt cap' because it was shaped like a cunt.

The young woman stood in front of them at attention. On either shoulder was a black board that had two stripes on it. For a few moments, she looked up and down the row, appraising the new recruits.

"I am second year cadet Walker. To put you at ease I am not going to yell or scream at you or make you run and do push-ups. We're not in combat arms anymore. What I and my fellow second year cadets will do is teach you how to be a proper woman, how to suck and fuck and hopefully take your virginity if you haven't lost it already." Julie and the others laughed. "We will teach you how to march," she continued, "and how to properly wear the uniform and to apply make-up that is pleasing to the male service members. In addition to all this you will be attending classes just like you would if you were attending college elsewhere."

With that Cadet Walker led the new women through the gate of the academy and behind the ten foot walls that prevented prying eyes from seeing inside. Julie looked up at the sign that was over the gate. "Through this gate walks the future of the ASS."

They walked to a courtyard that was surrounded by several two storey buildings.

"Line up on the foot prints again, ladies," ordered Cadet Walker.

Julie and the others lined up quickly. On a sign post in the courtyard were the words, "Discipline is next to sexiness".

"Look down at the ground and the number that is between your feet. For the first year you'll be known as this number. We don't care about your first name or last name."

Julie was lined up on number 6.

"Here at the academy our rank structure is this. First year cadets such as you are known as 'assholes' and second year cadets like me are 'cunts'. Third year cadets are 'clits' and fourth year cadets, the most senior, are to be referred to as 'mistress'. The last name of the cadet is over her right breast pocket. You will refer to me as Cunt Walker and for the other cadets of senior grade, Clit so and so or Mistress so and so. Understand?"

The new cadets nodded their heads.

"You are to answer in the third person using asshole and your number such as "this asshole number 10 understands" or "this asshole number 20 doesn't understand" when a cadet or a member the academy staff addresses you."

Cadet Walker paused as she looked at the new intake.

"You will always answer in the third person. If you don't a demerit will be recorded against your name and at the end of the week the demerits are added up. Punishment is given for the top ten assholes who have the most demerits. Before you ask the question what is involved in a punishment, it can either be a whipping with a bullwhip, a spanking with different implements, being forced into physically stressful positions or wearing implements of shame."

Cadet Walker continued. "You will be nude for your first year that includes during classes and meal times. The only time you won't be nude is when you are learning to properly wear the uniform. If we are to train you properly to service male service members, we need to break you down physically and mentally in your first year. That includes humiliating and degrading you. There are no limitations or restrictions on how we humiliate or degrade you. It can happen at any time or anyplace within the campus walls."

The girl next to Julie raised her hand.

"Yes?"

"If we will be nude will we be wearing shoes?" she asked.

"One demerit," Cadet Walker replied as she pulled out a little hand-held and punched in number 7. "Ask your question in the third person asshole."

"Um, Cunt Walker this asshole number seven wants to know if she will be wearing shoes during her first year?"

"Yes, you will be wearing six inch stilettos from here on out in your career that is if you decide to make the ASS a career. You must be seen to be wearing them comfortably and walking in them confidently."

The young woman nodded her head.

"Follow me through that door," Cadet Walker said as she walked off and the new cadets followed her into a large room with lockers.

"Undress here, put your clothes in the trash can."

Julie was hurrying the best she could although she was a little self-conscious about being nude in front of the other girls. Each prospective cadet had received a copy of the book "What can I expect at the academy" that instructed the young women to get used to being seen in the nude before they arrived, and most importantly not using their hands to cover themselves. The book also pointed out that they were to wear clothes that they wouldn't need anymore because the clothes would be thrown out, symbolically starting a new life. For the same reason, they weren't to bring any personal items because everything would be provided for them.

Cunt Walker continued. "Over here are your stilettos. Find the one that has your name on it. If you remember you listed your shoe size on the application so the stilettos should fit your feet."

"When you are done go outside and line up again."

Five minutes later the new cadets were lined up again, each one nude and in their six inch stilettos. As they stood there waiting for Cadet Walker to come out of the building the second year cadets came out of the administration building. They all wore the same uniform and caps.

"New assholes," one cadet said.

The cadets mingled with the new cadets. As Julie stood there as a cadet put her arms around her from behind and squeezed her tits. The cadet whispered into her ear, "I'm gonna love the feeling of your tongue making love to my anus and I will enjoy the sensation of waking up with your face between my ass cheeks," and then squeezed and pulled her nipples again. Julie stood upright, unflinching, knowing that she must not react, and felt a stirring between her legs.

A handful of the new cadets resisted the physical touching by the new cadets and received their first demerits: officers and cadets had to get used to being grabbed and touched in places that would normally be off-limits.

Cadet Walker came out of the building as the second year cadets started to go on their way. "I see that you have met the rest of the cunts. Get used to it, assholes, as you will be servicing these cunts your whole time here." She paused and looked along the line. "I see that some of you shave and some don't. From here on out during your career with ASS you will be hairless from the neck down."

Cadet Walker smiled. "You will get very used to shaving. One of the many rules within ASS is that junior officers will always shave the body parts of a senior officer. For example, a colonel will shave the cunt and anus of a brigadier general, a Lt. Colonel will do the same for a colonel. Likewise, since you are new you will learn to shave the cunt and anus of us second year cunts," Cadet Walker smiled. "It is known in the military as the privilege of rank, and assholes, we will be expecting a really smooth job."

Cadet Walker paused. "Now follow me into the building: we have paperwork to get started." As they entered in single file, Julie and the others noticed cock dildos attached the wall at waist height but didn't say anything. She wondered if these were for oral training - in the book it was explained that the cocks came "alive" when a mouth was placed on it, moving up and down and side to side as the cadet sucked it, helping her to improve a her oral skills and deep throat ability.

Cadet Walker led the new cadets into a classroom with desks. "Take a seat assholes." When the cadets were seated Walker went to the front of the classroom. "We are going to be visited by a senior officer. When I say 'attention' you will stand-up next to your desk looking straight ahead with your arms at your sides." Walker paused again. "The officer will inspect you and if you so much as move you will receive triple demerits, do you understand?"

"Yes, Cunt Walker," the new cadets answered in unison.

Just then an older looking female in uniform came walking into the room.

"Atten-hut!" Walker said as the new cadets quickly stood up standing straight as they could.

The officer was wearing the same type of uniform that Cadet Walker was wearing. Her blue blouse with only one button buttoned under her ample breasts and her nipples poking through, a very tight black skirt that came mid-thigh. Julie thought she looked cute in her white stockings with the blue ribbon at the top and her blue stilettos.

Cadet Walker turned and saluted. "Good morning, ma'am."

"Good morning, cunt. Is this our newest intake of assholes?" the officer asked, returning Walker's salute.

"Yes ma'am."

"Let me take a look before I administer the oath."

The officer walked down the front of the classroom and with her right hand up touched the nipple of each cadet she passed. She did this to every cadet. Several times she stopped and gently took a handful of hair from the cadet in front of her smelled it, nodding her head. She got to Julie and stopped. She smelt her neck and hair and nodded her head.

"You have a beautiful face, asshole. I think it would look pretty between my legs. Would you like that asshole?"

Julie didn't hesitate. "Yes, ma'am, asshole number 6 would love that very much," she replied nervously, looking straight ahead and trying to ignore the itch in her crotch. The officer pinched Julie's nipple and smiled as Julie moved just little. None of the cadets received any demerits even though the officer tried her best to rattle them.

"Very good Cunt Walker, the senior staff should be very pleased with these assholes."

"Yes, ma'am."

"I'm sure you and the other cunts can't wait to feel their tongues on your lithe young bodies."

Walker chuckled, "Yes, ma'am, this cunt agrees with that." It was well known that this particular officer loved to have a dozen cadets lick her body all over from her feet to her neck, each cadet competing with each other so that they didn't receive demerits for not trying hard enough.

The officer walked out in front of the classroom and faced the cadets. "Assholes, I am Colonel Martin, commandant of cadets. As such I am responsible for your training to become officers in the ASS. One of my duties is to administer the oath of office so raise your right hand and repeat after me:

"I (state your name), having been appointed as a cadet in the Auxiliary Support Services known as ASS, do solemnly swear that I will support and service all male service members when called upon to do so by the senior female officer appointed over me. That I will bear true sexual faith and allegiance to my fellow female cadets and that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservations or purpose of evasion. That I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of being a cadet while at this institution of higher learning."

The new cadets lowered their hands. "You will take a new oath upon graduation from the academy but this one suffices for the four years you will be here." Colonel Martin turned to Cadet Walker. "Carry on cunt."

Cadet Walker saluted. "Yes, ma'am"

As the colonel walked out of the room, she glanced at Julie and Julie's eyes followed her: she couldn't see any panty line on the officer's tight skirt.

"Alright assholes you can sit. The next officer to come here will be Captain Boyd. She's an attorney and will have your contracts for you to sign. I will call attention again."

A minute later Captain Boyd walked in and Walker called "Atten-hut!" and the cadets stood up again.

Walker saluted, "Good morning, ma'am. This cunt reports that these assholes are ready for you."

Captain Boyd nodded her head acknowledging the salute. "Sit assholes." Then she turned to Walker, "Hand these out cunt."

As Walker handed out the contracts to the cadets Captain Boyd address the new cadets.

"I am Captain Boyd and I am the contract attorney for the academy. What you have in front of you is a contract that stipulates you are the property of ASS for the duration of this school and the five year commitment afterwards; as such, you will be inventoried and accounted for on spreadsheets like common office furniture and fixtures. In addition, you will be assigned a dollar value based on a percentage of your annual income that you can use to write off part of your yearly taxes and as you gain in rank your dollar value will increase."

She paused and looked around at the recruits' faces. "Those are the positive things, but there is a flip side. If you fail here at school or are removed from ASS for conduct reasons after you graduate, then you will be dishonourably discharged. You can also be dishonourably discharged if you become pregnant or become infected with any female diseases or STDs. A dishonourable discharge means you lose your veterans benefits and any retirement pay you would have been entitled to." Captain Boyd held up a piece of paper. "By signing this contract you also acknowledge that there is no such thing as sexual assault in the military, no sexual discrimination, no bias, and that there is no hostile work environment. Any questions?"

After a moment of silence, a cadet nervously raised her hand. "Yes, ma'am. This asshole number 15 wonders why we are treated like common chattels?"

"Because we are, number 15. All female officers and cadets right up to the chairman of the ASS are considered property and even though the ASS is a totally separate branch of the military the war department still requires the organization to report its inventory to the general accounting office." Captain Boyd paused looking at the eager young women before her. "Look around assholes and face the truth. Even out there in the civilian world things are changing. Women will always be second class citizens. Hell, the male service members view us as a pleasure center on two legs, an adventure playground with three holes, but it sure beats not having a job on the outside. So if I have to be treated as a piece of furniture to earn a decent standard of living then that's okay with me."

Many of the new cadets nodded their heads.

Another cadet raised her hand.

"Yes, asshole?"

"This asshole number 40 would like to know if there truly is a hostile work environment or sexual harassment in the military?"

"Yes, asshole, the whole military system is a hostile work environment for the female officer. Get used to the idea. When you work in a male office somewhere you will encounter sexual harassment both visual and physical. We are nothing but a sex object or a sexual target to be used by the military. The whole purpose of our training here is to prepare you for that so that your careers in ASS will be successful and you will make a valuable contribution to the armed forces of our great country."

The cadets nodded their heads and took a deep breath.

"After you sign the contracts, Cunt Walker will take you to the medical unit for your vaccinations and medical check-up. Included in your vaccinations is a shot that prevents pregnancies. All officers from you assholes to the chairman are required to get this shot once a month, along with a disease and STD check-up. ASS wants officers that are clean and disease free so that our male service members can enjoy us without anxiety. Any questions so far?"

As Captain Boyd expected, there was silence.

"After the medical unit Cunt Walker will take you to the 'Supplies and Inventory' building. There you will be imprinted with a bar code on the back of your neck. The information contained in the bar code has your biographical data, your current vaccinations, your last disease check-up and the base and unit you are assigned to. All officers including the chairman are inventoried once a month at their respective S&I offices. The officer that is being inventoried must account for any discrepancies in her personal inventory. Failure to account for the discrepancies results in the general accounting office getting involved and that's a bad thing because we don't want males to come snooping around our inventory of female officers. It is the job of the Supplies and Inventory officer and her staff to assign you to service duties. They make these decisions based on current inventory. Any and all requests for our services comes into the S&I office, things like the number of officers needed, the rank structure and what will be required. If they don't have a current inventory of female officers available for sexual services and they send an acknowledgement that ten officers will come to their event and only nine show-up, there's gonna be hell to pay."

"One last thing, remember that as female property, you are not allowed to leave the States without proper authorization, even off duty on your personal leave time. If you are assigned to a male unit which has to depart the States for any reason it is up to you to have your inventory spreadsheet updated with your new location, and the ranking male officer must sign your authorization to leave the country. Failure to do so results in a dishonourable discharge."

Captain Boyd looked around. "If there are no questions then print your name at the top of the contract and sign it at the bottom. I will notarize it later."

The paperwork was quickly signed, collected and passed on to the captain. After she had left, Walker led the cadets out to the hallway and then stopped. "Remember the footprints and the numbers you were standing on? Well find the dildo with your number, kneel in front of the dildo and put it in your mouth. Your back should straight and your arms at your sides."

There was some murmuring from the girls but everybody found their dildo and proceeded to put it in their mouths.

"These dildos will be referred to as cocks. These cocks are real looking and the texture of the skin of the cock makes it feel real. A word of warning though: if you put your teeth on the cock or even scrape the cock with your teeth you will get an electric shock in your mouth. It doesn't feel good, in fact it hurts, but the cock is a sensitive organ and we must take care of it. We must love it and nurture it." Cadet Walker paused. "Get sucking cadets. You will be in this position until I call your number."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.