Preview

Ass 1: the Cadet Years

by MaryS

Copyright© 2015 by MaryS

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Fa/Fa, Consensual, Romantic, Rape, Lesbian, Heterosexual, Fiction, Incest, Mother, Father, Daughter, BDSM, MaleDom, Rough, Humiliation, Gang Bang, Group Sex, Orgy, Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Masturbation, Sex Toys, Water Sports, Double Penetration, Analingus, School, Military,

BDSM Sex Story: 18 year-old Julie Walsh is accepted as a cadet at the female Air Force Academy. After graduation she must figure out what diabolical plan a male senator is playing at, as well navigate her relationships, and being assigned as a liaison to the sniper command.

<!--ADULTSONLY-->

Disclaimer update June 24 2015

The characters in this story are 18 years-old and older. There are no underage characters in this story.

This is the first 18+ story I have written. I decided to give it a try a couple of months ago. I kind of want to branch out a bit from the other types of stories that I write.

So let me grovel here a bit. If you're reading this story on SOL please email me your thoughts about the story, good or bad, doesn't matter. I love hearing from readers and I respond to every email. I have some readers that I keep a constant correspondence with.

Now to the disclaimer stuff: This story and all the stories I write are a work of fiction and special care was taken while writing the story – no letters were hurt when they were placed on the page.

Any characters, places, businesses and/or circumstances etc. described herein are entirely fictional and are a product of my imagination. None of the following is based on real organisms or organizations, and any semblance to anyone or anything real, living, deceased or imaginary, is purely coincidental.

These stories should not be read by anyone who is either not old enough to do so or who would be offended if they did. Most if not all of the stories I write contains explicit pornographic material; it is not for minors under the age of 18 or close-minded people. I write stories for my own enjoyment. I write stories in which adult women are degraded and humiliated.

If this story seems to be better edited that is because I have a wonderful male editor who adds just the right amount of "filth" as he puts it into the story line. If there are any mistakes in the story as far as grammar or punctuation, then it is my error and not his. Thanks "A", you're wonderful and patient with me.

I also want to thank several readers with whom I have become "email friends". I bounce story line ideas off of them and they and they come back with wonderful ideas and scenes that take me in different directions.

Anyone who is an adult or age of majority, of course, is welcome to continue.

Story codes that I write about are: Lesbian, scat, pee, piss, humiliation, consensual sex, restraints, racial, bigotry, discrimination, anal sex, oral sex, vagina sex, young love, also asphyxiation, hanging, (NO Snuff, well, only one story), erotic hanging, punishments like spankings, whippings and canings.

Not all of these story codes are in every story but a good majority of these codes are.

Email me with your comments, I reply to readers who take time to email me. Please, please, please email me your thoughts on the story.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.