St Patrick's Day Parade - Cover

St Patrick's Day Parade

Copyright© 2015 by Red Tempest

Chapter 3

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - I spotted my wife kiss her boss at their party house on the parade route. When she let my phone call go to voice mail, I knew our marriage is in trouble. Sometimes the good guy does win in a divorce case.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Revenge   Pregnancy  

I didn't get a chance to look the report over during the weekend. Saturday I had yard work to do, and Saturday night her folks and my mom came over for dinner, and visited with us and the kids. Sunday I did things with the kids. I really didn't want to look at it Sunday night, so I took it to work with me Monday. What a mistake that was, after reading the report and watching and listening to the two disks, I wasn't worth a shit the rest of the day.

I don't think that she ever attended any of the conference; she was so busy servicing the three partners (Jack McCoy, Dan Fielding, and Arnie Becker) and her immediate boss Don Johnson. It's no wonder why she was so tired when she got home Saturday afternoon. The video did not hurt me as much as the audio did. I could not believe what they planned to do to me.

They (all five of them) ran me down pretty good. They had fun making me a cuckold, and how stupid I was about the whole affair. The part that hurt the most was her conversation with Don Johnson her boss.

"I want to really hurt your husband," he said.

"What do you want to do to him," I heard her ask.

"I want you to have my baby."

"WHAT!!"

"I want you to stop taking your birth control pills, and next month stop fucking him. I am to be your only partner till you get pregnant. This way we can make him a true cuckold, and have him raise our child."

"Oh that sounds exciting, I will stop taking my pills right now, my period starts next week, and by the middle of September I should be ready to conceive your child."

I had heard enough, it's time to start planning on how to dump this marriage, but save my two kids. I don't want to give them up. I need a plan, think dummy think.

It took me a while. But I finally came up with a plan. Or I guess it is a plan. Anyway it is a list of what I need to do to protect myself for this fucking mess she put me into.

I came up with a six point plan in no particular order.

1. I need to make sure that I get my two kids.

2. I need to protect my assets.

3. I need to get out of dodge (a new place to go, and new job).

4. Protect myself from being tracked down.

5. Burn the Bitch.

6. Need a real good lawyer.

The first thing that I did is to make some copies of the report and the disks. I kept one, put one in my new safety deposit box at the bank, and made a copy for my attorney. Next up is to search for a real good lawyer. Allie works for the best law firm in the Tri-City area. Her firm's name is Saginaw Bay Law Firm. They had four partners at one time, but a dispute between partners on which direction the firm should go, ending up having the other three to buyout the fourth partner.

The lawyer that I found is that fourth partner, Ben Matlock. I made an appoint to meet with Mr. Matlock at 4:00 p.m. on the Wednesday after the Labor Day weekend. Now I had the whole holiday weekend to try and stay away from Allie, yet not make her suspicious, and tip my hand that I knew what is going on with her and her lovers.

Friday afternoon on the way home, I stopped at the drug store and got some Ipecac to make me throw up. I then stopped and got some chicken nuggets and wolfed them down. I drank the Ipecac, and in thirty minutes or so I vomited. Unfortunately, or I guess fortunately for me I puked all over Allie. Boy was she pissed. I was sick for two days after drinking that awful shit.

"Seeing how you are sick, I am taking the kids and meeting my parents at their cabin at Higgins Lake. You can just stay here and rest," she said.

Wednesday afternoon I am sitting in Ben Matlock's office waiting for my appointment. Finally his secretary showed me into his office. He rose to shake my hand.

"Mr. Matlock my name is Austin James Kelly, but everyone calls me AJ, and I would appreciate if you would also," I said.

"Thank you AJ, just call me Ben. Now how can I be of some service to you?"

"Ben my wife works for Saginaw Bay Law Firm. She has been carrying on an affair with her boss Don Johnson, and the three partners. I have for you a copy of the PI report, and copy of the video an audio disk," I said.

His eyes lite up like saucers.

"Let me see what you have AJ."

I handed him his copy of the report and disks.

He spent some time reading the PI report, and then walked over to his TV, turned it on, and put the video disk into the DVD player in his TV. He watched the video, and then played the audio disk before ejecting the disk and turning off the TV. He walked back to his desk, and sat down without saying a word so far. He sat there for a few minutes deep in thought, before he looked up at me.

"I will take your case at no cost to you. I have been waiting a long time for something like this to happen, where I might be able to extract some type of revenge on my former partners," he said.

Ben reminded me of one of those good old southern boys. He had a slight southern accent, a friendly smile that lite up his face. He is the type of guy that would always make you feel welcome at his house. I sure hope there is a shark under those friendly features.

'Ben I want you to get all the paper work ready to go, but I don't want to pull the trigger until November/December time frame, ' I told him.

'Ok why is that?'

'Well for a number of reasons. First I want to make sure that she is pregnant with Don's kid. Second reason is I am planning on getting out of here, and I need to find a new job and place to live. Third reason is I am getting my finances protected. This will all take some time to do, and I want to make sure it is done correctly. When I leave, I plan on taking my two children with me, ' I said.

'Ok I will get the paper work completed, and then just sit on it, until you give me the word, ' he said.

September just dragged. It is tough to play stupid, when you know what is going to happen. One good thing is Mandy starts kindergarten this month. I just can't believe how my little girl is growing up on me. Sex with Allie has stopped, but I knew that was going to happen. Although she is friendly towards me, and tries to act like we are a lovey-dovey family, I can see through her act.

The first week in October, I am taking the trash out, and noticed a home pregnancy test kit. I didn't find the test strips. I wonder if she tested positive. I will know shortly if she attacks me wanting sex. A few days later I came home to no kids, the table set with her finest tableware, candles lite in the holders, and the house smelling good with my favorite meal. Ah the game is a foot. Thankfully I had my trusty side arm ready and waiting for me; my bottle of Ipecac. Oh man what a waste of a good meal I am going to make.

'llie came walking out of the kitchen. She is dressed to the nines. She wraps her arms around my neck, and gives me a sizzling kiss with some tongue action.

'Hi lover, I am cooking your favorite meal, the kids are at my folks for the weekend. I though this would be a good time to rekindle our marriage. Dinner will be ready in fifteen minutes why don't you go take a shower and put on a fresh change of clothes, ' she said.

I went up and shaved and showered, and put on some clean clothes. I came downstairs to a wonderful dinner. She served one of my favorite meals, pot roast, where the meat just falls apart, with roasted carrots and potatoes with gravy and a nice salad.

She had apple pie with ice cream for dessert.

I loaded my plate with meat potatoes, and carrots, and I layered the gravy over all of the food. The dinner is fabulous, and tasted great. I sure hope it taste as good coming up as it did going down.

I helped her clear the table, and do the dishes. While she is finishing up in the kitchen, I took the kitchen trash out in the garage, and got my trusty side arm ready to drink. I chugged the liquid in the bottle down. Damn I could almost feel the shit starting to work on my stomach. I hid the empty bottle in the trash, and walked back into the house.

'llie is in the living room with the lights turned almost off, with soft music coming for the stereo set. She is sitting on the couch. When she sees me, she gets up and we start to dance slowly to the music for a while. We kiss softly, as we make our way over to the couch. She stops and drops her dress, and she is naked except for her thigh high nylons, and her high heel shoes. She smiles seductively at me, as she pulls me down to the couch.

We kiss with plenty of tongue action, as my hands are all over her soft breasts. I move my head down to suck on her nipple, while my fingers of my other hand find her dripping sex. My fingers enter her sex, as I am sucking for dear life on her nipple. Suddenly I feel a gut wrenching pain in my stomach. Wham the pain hits again, and I am up rushing for the bathroom. I just make it as my dinner comes rushing backup the same tube that it went down in. I will guarantee you that it does not taste as good coming back up. I kneel there retching into the porcelain throne, as my stomach empties its contents.

Allie comes into the bathroom to see what the matter with me is. She has her dress back on.

'AJ what is the matter with you? This is the second time that you have gotten sick with me in the last couple of months, ' she said.

'I don't know, maybe it was something that I ate for lunch. Oh god I feel sick to my stomach, ' I moaned.

'Maybe I should take you up to emergency, and have them check you out.' 'No just let me die here in peace.' 'You are not going to die.' 'It sure feels like it. I think I puked my stomached into the toilet. Will you look and see if my stomach is in the toilet please?' 'Oh AJ that is so gross. You did not throw up your stomach, and I will not look in that disgusting mess you made in the toilet for anything. Are you done yet?'

I just moaned as I flushed the toilet. Allie helped me upstairs to our bed, where I ever so gently lowered myself down into bed. Three more times in the next few hours I got up to go puke in the bathroom toilet. Needless to say there was no sex over the weekend. Matter of fact she left Saturday night to stay at her parents house, coming home Sunday late afternoon with kids.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.