St Patrick's Day Parade - Cover

St Patrick's Day Parade

Copyright© 2015 by Red Tempest

Chapter 2

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - I spotted my wife kiss her boss at their party house on the parade route. When she let my phone call go to voice mail, I knew our marriage is in trouble. Sometimes the good guy does win in a divorce case.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Revenge   Pregnancy  

For the next six weeks, it is like living in an ice house. She is still very frigid toward me. I am still sleeping in the den, and the only time I went into the master bedroom is to get some clothes to wear. She made enough food to feed herself and the kids; I had to fend for myself. Same with the washing, the only way my clothes got clean, is if I washed them.

'nother thing she is coming home a little later a couple of days each week. She has that fresh I was just fucked look on her face, and her hair is still damp at the back, like from just taking a shower. I am miserable living like this, I have tried to talk to about our problems, but she just ignores me, and gives me hateful stares.

In May she starts to thaw out a little bit. She begins to make enough food to feed me also, and she is washing my clothes now. She talks with me a little bit, but I never got an apology for her outburst a month or so ago. I am back to sleeping in our bed, but no sex. Every time I try she gives me the cold shoulder. Christ I can't even get a mercy fuck. I know she is cheating but I can't proof anything.

In May my company sent a memo around the office about a conference/seminar at Sanibel Island in Florida, just east of Fort Meyers. You have to get there, and they pay for room and board. I signed us up, and put a down payment on the rooms. I would get the money back when we checked into the hotel. I figured it would be a good time to try and put a spark back into our marriage, and give the kids a nice vacation.

I am going to surprise Allie and tell her about it over Memorial weekend.

What I did not count on is her company has a semi-formal dinner-dance at the country club. They call it a summer kick off. She mentioned it a couple of times, but I never put two and two together. And you just knew that the two dates will conflict with each other.

On Friday afternoon, her folks stopped by and took the kids with them for the Memorial weekend. They have a cottage on Higgins Lake, not to far from the State Park. With the kids gone, we now have some alone time to discuss our situation.

Friday night we went out just the two of us and had a very nice dinner. She actually gave me a blow up doll mercy fuck Friday night. Saturday morning after we had breakfast, I had Allie sit down in the living room, and I laid out my plans.

'Honey my company is paying for both hotel and meals for at a conference/seminar at Sanibel Island in Florida, just outside of Fort Meyers. All we have to do is pay to get there, and any non-hotel expenses that occur.

I have already made the deposit on the hotel rooms, which we get back when we arrive at the hotel, and the plane fare reservation for you, me, and the kids, ' I told her.

'When are we going, ' she asked excitedly.

'We leave June 10th, and come home June 14th.' 'll of a sudden a dark look came across her face.

'June 13th is when my company has their annual summer dinner/dance at the Country Club, and we are supposed to go to it. I am not missing that party to go with you on a dumb trip to Florida, ' she harangued.

'But Allie honey, I have paid for everything already.' 'Don't' Allie honey me, get your fucking money back, because there is no way that I am going on that dumb trip, and miss my party, ' she hissed.

Finally I blew my stack. AI don't give a rat's ass if you go with us or not. I am going, and I am taking the kids with me, whether you go or not. If you want to go to your damn party, then go. Your employers and fellow employees are nothing but a bunch of fucking snobs anyway, and I never did fit in with them. All they ever did was make me feel unwelcome, ' I snarled back at her.

She looked like a thunder cloud ready to explode. AWell fuck you, I will find someone to take me, and I may not come home at all that night, ' she smirked.

'Well what the fuck is new about that, ' I snapped.

She looked at me with a shocked look, as I got up and went out the back door into the garage. I grabbed a beer from the fridge, and got out the rider and began to cut the grass. I figured I needed to get away from her before I smacked her. I am so pissed; it is hard to cut the grass in a straight line. One thing about cutting the grass on the rider is it gives me plenty of time to think about our situation. After pondering our recent discussion, I began to get pissed all over again. The fucking bitch always seems to put herself first, before either me or the kids.

Well fuck her; I plan on taking the kids to Florida with or without her. If she feels that party is more important to her, than her family, then fuck it that is fine by me.

I finished up all the yard work, and it is close to lunch time. I entered the house, and no sign of Allie. I never noticed her car gone when I put the mower away.

I went back to the garage, and sure enough, her car is gone. Well fuck the bitch; hope she is gone the rest of the weekend. It sure will a lot more peaceful around here if she is gone.

I made myself some lunch, and decided that a nap right now sure sounded like a good idea, so I lay down on the couch, and soon I am asleep. She came home later in the afternoon, with a bunch of packages in her hands, and she went right to the bedroom and closed the door loudly.

The rest of the weekend we hardly spoke a word to each other. It is so quiet in the house, that you could hear a feather drop. Her mother dropped the kids off late Monday afternoon. That changed the noise level in the house. While she is talking with her mother, I went up stairs to our supposedly bedroom to snoop. I found where she had hidden her packages. She bought a new black bra and a couple pair of silk sexy black panties and a pair of black stockings from Victoria Secret. In another bag I found a couple new sexy sleep wear from Victoria Secret.

' new black cocktail dress is hanging in the closet and new black high heel shoes below the dress in a shoe box. I had thoughts of damaging her new clothes, but then thought better of it and just left things alone. She plans on dressing to let the guys know that she is available to be fucked.

I figured that I needed to get some evidence to back up any claim of wrong doing on her part. Her law firm, I am sure will protect her. They will eat a small fish like me and spit out the bone when they are done with me. I have a cousin who works for a security firm.

"Hi Luke, it is me AJ Kelly," I said.

"Hi AJ, what is happening?"

"Not a lot, but I need some advice and help," I said, as I proceeded to tell what my problem is.

"Ok AJ, I know that my company has some older voice recorders and cameras that we don't use very often. Let me speak to my boss, and see what I can do for you," he said.

Couple days later Luke called me back.

"Hey AJ I talked with my boss and he said no problem. He told me what I could take to help you out," he said.

"Saturday morning Allie is taking the kids over to her folk's house to swim in their pool. It is supposed to be in the upper 70's, and her folk's have a heated pool. She usually leaves around 10:00 a.m., and gets home in the middle of the afternoon," I told him.

"OK, I will be there around 10:30, unless I hear differently from you," he said.

Luke showed up right on time, and we had the master bedroom wired for sound and video, same with the living room. I hid a voice recorder next to the kitchen phone. There is not much I can do about her cell phone, but I had an extra recorder for her car. Obviously I can do nothing if she does her communicating with her lovers from her office. By 1:00 p.m. we were finished. I slipped Luke a couple hundred dollars for his help.

I took the week of our vacation off to get ready for our trip. The kids are very excited to be flying for the first time. Allie is surprising quiet both Monday and Tuesday. There is not a whole bunch of communication between the two of us.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.