Boys Don't Cheer - Cover

Boys Don't Cheer

by Krosis of the Collective

Copyright© 2015 by Krosis of the Collective

Cheerleader Sex Story: A cheerleader is found unconscious in a bedroom at a party. Guess what happens next?

Caution: This Cheerleader Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   First   Pregnancy   .

I was looking for the bathroom at a party at some guy's place in my senior year. The main one had a lineup and I figured there was probably a half-bath off of one of the bedrooms.

When I opened one of the bedroom doors I found Christa Clements lying on the bed, seemingly unconscious. The cheerleader had been partying hard and had disappeared from the party a little earlier. I guessed the slut had found a partner, as her shirt was open, skirt hiked up, and her bra and panties on the floor. Her trimmed blonde bush was staring right at me.

I slipped into the room and closed the door quickly but quietly. I took a few seconds and got a good look at her muscular legs and toned midriff, as well as her nicely-formed boobs, milky white in contrast to her tanned skin.

Still, first things first, I figured, and I went into the half-bath to relieve myself. After, I returned to the bedroom and the fantastic sight I had discovered.

I thought about taking some pictures but quickly decided against it; those could get me in trouble! Memories would have to do. As I approached the bed to get a better view my foot stepped on something squishy.

A used condom. Eww. Whoever had fucked her had wanted to play it safe. Maybe it had even been consensual, and then she zonked out afterward.

I knelt on the bed between her legs. The smell of sex was strong now, and I started to get really turned on. Christa's pussy lips were gaping open a bit, and I could see she was wet.

Experimentally, I touched Christa's knee and shook it a little. If she woke now I could explain that I was concerned for her, but I needed to make sure she was right out before I tried anything.

Sure enough, she didn't respond at all. I moved in and gingerly touched her outer pussy lips with my fingers. Still nothing. Fantastic!

Growing bolder, I leaned forward and licked her pussy once, and then leaned back to see if that had gotten a response. Still nothing. I went back in, licking up her inner lips and making sure to pay attention to the clit. She tasted incredible, and I noticed her breathing rate increased after a bit of that.

Like every guy at my school, I was hot for Christa. She had been mean to me when we were freshmen, and because of her popularity lots of people followed suit, so my school life had not been fun because of her. I was thinking of some payback.

If I had been born male I would have pulled out my dick and started porking the little bitch, but unfortunately I was born without the required equipment, though no one at school actually knew that.

Oh, you thought I was a guy, right? Well, I am; I identify as male, though I was born into the wrong gender. I've said I was a boy since I was 8 years old, and even before then my parents called me a tomboy because I liked rough sports and getting dirty, and when I started reaching puberty I had an eye for the pretty girls. Yes, I know that gender identity and sexual preference don't always align, but in my case they do.

Anyway, back to the unconscious cheerleader...

I wanted to do something to this little slut that she would never forget, but with the materials at hand (i.e., no penis) my options were limited.

Or were they? I looked back down at the used condom.

I suppose if I hadn't been ovulating I wouldn't even have considered doing what I was about to do. I had been on testosterone treatments for a couple of months by that point but my periods hadn't fully stopped, and I was horny as hell.

I picked up the used prophylactic, looking at the seed it contained through its translucent wall. I unhooked my belt and pulled my pants and underwear down for easy access to my vagina. I hated that I had one, but it still felt good to diddle myself. Sometime after graduation I would get the operation to give me a penis, but for now I had to work with what I had.

I untied the condom and laid it down between Christa's legs. With my left hand I dipped my finger into the rubber and with my right I started to play with my oversized clit, making a mental note to not mix the hands up. I was right handed so that wouldn't be a problem.

As I skimmed my right index finger over my clit I brought my cum covered left index finger over to Christa's pussy, letting it hover above her glistening, open hole. I held it there, watching as the semen rolled down to the tip of my finger, the liquid elongating, drooping downward as if it knew just where it wanted to go. And then the drop detached from my finger and landed just below Christa's clitoris. As I watched, the drop slipped down, between her pussy lips, and disappeared.

This was so fucking hot! My right index and middle fingers now moved faster on my clit as my other ones dipped back into the used condom, this time pulling out more of the dangerous substance.

I lightly ran my cum covered fingers along Christa's outer pussy lips, leaving a trail of pearly white seed as they went. Then I dipped the fingers into her vagina a little. I noted that Christa's insides were very warm, warmer than mine usually were when I pushed my fingers inside myself. Did that mean she was ovulating?

The thought that what I was doing could make the little bitch cheerleader pregnant set me off. I started to cum and I moved my fingers away from my clit before it became overstimulated. I came for quite a while and as I recovered I pushed my left fingers back into the used condom. I wanted more of those powerful orgasms; normally my cums weren't all that strong, possibly because of the T treatments.

This time I made sure to push my spermy fingers deep inside the unconscious beauty. I stayed away from my clit and pushed my right middle finger into my own pussy. It felt good!

I noticed Christa's breathing rate had increased again, though she remained out of it. My attentions were getting her hot too.

I looked at Christa's puffy pussy, stuffed with my sperm-covered fingers. If she had always used condoms then I was doing something to her body that had never been done before! Nobody else was going to be the first person to put potent sperm inside this sexy slut's unprotected vagina.

I scooped more sperm out and into her pussy. When I had investigated what I would lose when I made the transition from female to male I learned a lot about the female reproductive system. If I was pushing this dangerous seed inside her at the right time of the month, I would be the first person to do something else to her: make her pregnant! And I didn't even have a penis! I really wished I did ... I'd have filled the bitch full of my babymaking seed by now.

I was enjoying the sight of Christa's tight midriff. I imagined the sperm I had already pushed inside her swimming up and up, piercing her ripe egg and starting a chemical process that would change her body forever. I was running out of semen so I started to move my fingers in and out of her pussy. Christa was making little pleasure noises but didn't seem to be waking.

My eyes continued to take in her perfectly toned cheerleader body as I pushed my fingers in and out. I imagined her muscular midsection a couple months from now, ever so slightly showing a "baby bump," maybe looking like she had gained a little weight. A few more weeks and the school would be talking: 'Is she getting fat, or... ?' A few more weeks and there would be no more questions.

Would she have to leave the school? Would she be kicked out of her home? Hm, I hoped she wouldn't become homeless; not with a baby on the way.

Finally, I took my fingers out of her puss and upended the condom, spilling the last of the cum between her legs. I watched as some of the remaining seed dripped into her slightly open vagina. I looked at her now erect nipples. In a few more months those magnificent athletic B cups would start to swell as her body prepared itself to feed her growing baby. I wondered if they would look even better as a C or D cup. My own breasts hadn't gotten any bigger than an A cup, and the T treatments kept them at that size. I bound them up and wore loose shirts, but they were uncomfortable sometimes.

Christa was still breathing heavily, and her hips were now moving rhythmically. One other thing I remembered from my reproduction into female investigation was that if a woman wants to get pregnant she should try to have an orgasm after the man has cum inside her. I wanted to give Christa the best chance at her new life, so as I pushed the last of the cum inside her with my fingers I leaned forward to lick her clit. The gross salty taste of semen went away quickly as I lubricated her sweet spot, flicking my tongue lightly across it and then sucking it into my mouth.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.