A Morning Jog - Cover

A Morning Jog

by Frank Noir

Copyright© 2015 by Frank Noir

BDSM Sex Story: Our protagonist lets his girlfriend go for her morning jog. But she has to wear a remote-controlled vibrator - and he wants to watch.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex   .

The path circles the little lake in the middle of the park. It's surrounded by a dense ring of various bushes and trees shining pale green in the spring sun this morning. I'm sitting on a wooden bench looking out over the lake, listening to the gravel crunching rhythmically under your feet as you come running towards me.

As I turn my head slightly to the right, I see you. Your small, firm breasts bouncing slightly under your pink top, your short, red hair swinging in time. You're wearing little white shorts and white trainers. I see the muscles flexing in your naked legs with every step.

The pink plastic remote is beside me on the bench. I pick it up and hold it in the air, letting you see it as you pass. You're breathing fast and I sense the sweet scent of your skin.

This morning I woke up with a powerful erection and tried to pull you against me. But you didn't want to. You had to go for your morning jog. If you didn't want to fuck you could just have sucked me off - you know how I love to squirt in your mouth. Or you have jerked off my cock with your hand.

But you just didn't want to. And then I had to tell you the punishment.

You stood stark naked in front of me, as I tied the two rubber straps around your hips and in between your thighs. I checked that the little plastic cup containing the vibrator was firmly stuck to your clitoris. And as I tested the remote with one quick push, I heard the vibrator humming. You gasped loudly, a shiver running through your naked body.

Then I let you put on your jogging outfit and go to the park. I took the remote in pocket and followed behind you.

From my spot on the bench I can watch you going all the way around the lake. When you're halfway, I push the remote. I see you convulsing. You stumble slightly, but quickly pick up the pace.

I hold down the button, knowing that the vibrator buzzes relentlessly against your tiny clit. Then I let go.

The next time you pass me, your cheeks are flushed. My eyes follow you, enjoying the sight of your firm bottom bouncing with every step you take.

I press the remote again. Your body jerks, this time almost making you fall over. You keep running, a little slower, while I hold down the button. Not only is the vibrator buzzing against your clit, but your own movements has to enhance the sensation: Your thighs brushing against each other, your naked cunt rubbing against the smooth fabric of your shorts. As always I've forbidden you to wear panties.

I see you slowing down on the other side of the lake and let go of the button. You take a few light steps on the spot, then run along in your original pace. I think you were about to come. You must be so wet now - your shorts drenched with your juices.

The thought turns me on. I feel my cock swelling in my pants, thick and hot against my right thigh. It's hot in the sun where I'm sitting, but now and then a cool breeze sweeps over the park, making the leaves rustle against each other.

You come towards me again. Sweat runs down your cheeks, your arms, your thighs. Passing me, you grit your teeth, sending me a dirty look - almost angry, but horny as well.

I let you run quietly for a while, not touching the remote. Keep you guessing.

But suddenly, as you've reached the other side, I push the button again. And this time I simultaneously turn the other control - the one increasing the speed.

You slow down again, try to run on, but no - it's no use. The vibrator buzzes crazily against your clit, as I hold down the button. You stumble towards a tree you can lean against. You rest your palms and forehead against the rough trunk, breathing deep and hard. Your entire body shakes spasmodically, your mouth is wide open, but from my position on the bench I can't hear the slightest moan. Unfortunately.

I let go of the button. You had your first orgasm, baby. It won't be the last.

Over by the tree you stand up straight, running your fingers through your hair. Then you start running again. Calmly around the lake as if nothing happened.

As you pass me again, I can tell how much you're sweating. Again I sniff the sweet scent of your hot skin. But this time I register the more animal smell of your excited cunt. I love that smell. It reminds me of how good it is to fuck you. The sensation of plunging my hard cock into your excited pussy. Thrusting it in to the hilt, making you scream.

My cock grows harder and harder. Long and thick it rises inside my pants, stretching the fabric. Damn, I'm horny now.

You complete another lap around the lake and is heading toward me as I press the button. Your eyes open wide, staring at me as you feel the vibrator buzzing against your tender clit. I hear you gasping loudly. You stop in your tracks, grabbing your crotch as if that would stop the vibrations. But as I hold down the button it just goes on and on.

I stare at you mercilessly, enjoying the sight of you falling to the ground, whimpering. You curl up, quietly sobbing, the orgasm making your entire body tremble. I let go of the button.

You stay in that position for a while. Finally you look up at me, your eyes glazed over.

"No more, "you whisper.

"Get up," I order you. "Run along."

Your legs are shaking, but you get up as best you can. Brushing your sweaty hair from your face, you start running again. Slowly.

Damnit, you gorgeous piece of ass. How I just love to watch you come. My cock jerks. I close my eyes, savouring the sensation of my own lust.

When I look up again you've almost reached the other side of the lake. I press the button again, holding it down. I don't care anymore. Now you're going to get it, ready or not.

You utter a little scream and stop by the same tree as before. Your hands fumble for the trunk, and you almost fall up against it. Your entire sweaty body spasms, and you slowly sink to the ground.

Holding down the button, I turn the speed up and down. Now fast, now slow. I won't leave your little, stiff clit alone for a second. Trembling in orgasm you try to crawl into the bushes - perhaps to hide? So that no one sees your senseless lust.

I get up and walk around the lake. With every step, my stiff cock rubs against the fabric of my pants. All the way I keep my finger on the button, turning the speed up and down with my other hand. As I get closer I hear you whimpering. You're lying face down, your upper body hidden in the bushes, but I see your legs kicking in ecstasy. I am so close now, I hear the vibrator buzzing tirelessly against your sensitive clit. You're drenched in sweat now, and between your legs I clearly see your shorts soaked in love juice.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.