A Boy and his Genie - Cover

A Boy and his Genie

Copyright© 2015 by DragoTime

Chapter 7

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 7 - When a teenage boy receives a mysterious package one morning, his life will never be the same again.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Mind Control   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Genie   Incest   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   School   Nudism  

Matt went to bed alone that night, commanding Lumiosa to return to her lamp. He laid awake thinking about what they'd learned, and speculating about what would happen next. Sophie had suggested that they wait to see what would happen, so Matt would do that.

Matt had his typical Saturday morning lay-in the next day. Though to be fair, recent events had left him rather exhausted, what with the large amount of sex he'd been having. Not that he was complaining in the slightest.

When Matt eventually got up, he got dressed, and started walking downstairs. He could hear giggling from downstairs, followed by his sister saying "Fuck, he's coming". Matt walked into the living room, and found Becky and Jamie sat on the sofa, trying to look innocent. Matt noticed that Jamie had a boner.

"Morning guys," Matt said. "Where are mom and dad?"

"They're uh, both working today," Becky said.

"Morning Matt," Jamie said. Both of them looked annoyed at having been interrupted in what they were doing. Matt went into the kitchen to get breakfast, and as he poured his cereal, he heard Becky and Jamie run upstairs, before the distant sound of her bedroom door slamming. Yeah, she definitely wasn't a virgin.

After Matt finished his breakfast, he went back upstairs to his bedroom. As he walked past Becky's room, he heard the unmistakable sound of pleasured moans, of both the male and female variety. Matt returned to his room, and pulled out his lamp.

"Yes Master, what is it you desire?" Lumiosa asked when she emerged from it, after Matt rubbed it.

"I wish for my TV to change to a live feed of my sister," Matt replied. "And I wish to be able to control the angle of the feed with my mind."

"Your wish is my command, Master," Lumiosa said. She snapped her fingers, and Matt's TV instantly switched on. On the screen, he saw Becky and Matt. They were both totally naked on her bed, and she was on top of him, riding him. Matt took this opportunity to check out his sister. He'd always considered her beautiful, and he could see why his friends found her hot. Now though, any doubt was being destroyed. She had perfectly-formed C-cup boobs, which were jiggling as she rode Jamie. A nice butt that Jamie was currently squeezing. A soaking-wet, hairless pussy, which was filled with Jamie's hard dick. Her face was one of sheer pleasure from the sensations filling her groin.

Matt's dick quickly grew hard at the sight of his sister riding her boyfriend. He began to wish so much that he could fuck her too. And then he realised that he could. But first, he needed to get rid of Jamie.

"Lumiosa," Matt said. "I wish that when Jamie and Becky cum, Jamie will remember that he has college work that he absolutely HAS to rush home to finish."

"Yes Master," Lumiosa obeyed.

"Good," Matt smiled. "Now then, I wish for Becky and Jamie to orgasm. Hard."

"Your wish is my command, Master," Lumiosa giggled.

She snapped her fingers, and Matt heard Becky and Jamie cry out in absolute ecstasy, as their genitals exploded in orgasm. Jamie grabbed Becky's tits, and she leaned forward to kiss him, which did little to muffle their sounds of pleasure. When it was over, they laid cuddling for a minute or so, before Jamie pushed Becky off, and started getting dressed.

"What are you doing!?" She asked him, annoyed.

"Sorry, I've got so much college work I need to do," Jamie replied, putting his shirt on. "But hey, I've had a great time. Love you babe."

Jamie left quickly, leaving Becky laid in bed, annoyed.

"Does this please you, Master?" Lumiosa asked Matt, who was grinning.

"Oh yes," Matt replied. "But I've got some more wishes. I wish that my sister will have no problem with incest. And I wish that all the love, lust and attraction she feels towards Jamie will instead be felt towards me. And I wish it would be multiplied by a thousand."

"Your wish is my command, Master."

Matt didn't need to ask if it had worked, as a few seconds later, his bedroom burst open, his naked sister stood in the doorway.

"I need you. NOW!" She shouted, before pouncing on him, ignoring the presence of the genie in the room. The siblings grabbed hold of each-other, and kissed and fondled anything they could get hold of. Becky grabbed hold of his cock, and guided it towards her pussy.

"Oh God..." Matt moaned, before sending a thought to Lumiosa. "Hey Lumiosa, can you still hear my thoughts?"

"Yes Master," Lumiosa replied.

"I wish for mine and Becky's bodies to become a million times more sensitive to pleasure," Matt thought.

Matt came instantly. The moment Lumiosa snapped her fingers to grant his wish, his entire body lit up with pleasure. Every inch of his skin was filled with sensations beyond his wildest dreams. He could feel the air rubbing against his bare skin, while the rest of his skin rubbed against his sister's. This would have felt amazing under normal conditions, but thanks to Lumiosa's power, it felt better than anything he'd ever experienced.

And as far as Matt's penis was concerned, he'd died and gone to Heaven. He could feel every single groove of her vagina. Every drop of warm pussy juice, which coated his length. The sensations were so great, that Matt's cock exploded in orgasm the instant his wish was granted. The orgasm was the greatest Matt had ever had, even in the rest of his 6 days of genie ownership. It was so intense, that it lasted for many minutes, Matt shooting out the contents of his balls many times over, grateful for the limitless jizz supply he'd given himself. He moaned and cried out as his cock contracted pleasurably, feeling Becky's pussy contract around it in her own orgasm.

When it was finally over, the two of them didn't get to relax, as just the feeling of touching each-other was heavenly. They stroked each-other's skin, and wiggled their hips slightly. However, thanks to their increased sensitivity, this sent them over the edge into another orgasm, so, less than a minute after stopping, Matt's cock resumed shooting cum in an explosion of pleasure, which Becky's vagina joined in on.

Matt was out of this world with happiness, but he still had a problem. Though this felt incredible, neither of them could muster the strength to move beyond a few wiggles. But if they wanted this experience to be as mind-blowingly pleasurable as possible, they really needed to go for it.

"Lumiosa..." Matt thought, through a haze of pleasure. "I wish that we had the strength to fuck properly."

"Your wish is my command, Master," Lumiosa said.

Lumiosa snapped her fingers, and Matt and Becky instantly felt a surge of vigour run through them. No more did movement seem like the most difficult thing on Earth. Matt grabbed Becky's ass, and rolled her onto her back. He started thrusting in and out of her, which caused them both to scream. They reached orgasm within 30 seconds, but they kept on fucking through their orgasms. They fucked and fucked, overwhelmed by pleasure, reaching another orgasm every 30 seconds or so. Lumiosa just watched on, proud, and slightly happy at how she'd made her Master.

Matt and Becky both lost track of time. In fact, they lost track of most things. Their increased sensitivity to pleasure, and Matt's limitless sexual staying power, meant that they just kept fucking and fucking, experiencing mind-blowingly powerful orgasms at an alarming rate. They didn't care about anything else. All they cared about was this incredible pleasure.

They fucked for hours. Not that they knew, as their minds were consumed with pleasure. Sweet, sweet pleasure. So much so, that they didn't notice Sophie and Alexis teleporting into the room.

"Oh my God Matt, what are you doing!?" Sophie exclaimed. Matt didn't respond, except by moaning more.

"Lumiosa, what did you do to him!?" Sophie asked angrily.

"My Master wished for himself and his sister to be a million times more sensitive to pleasure!" Lumiosa smiled in response, clearly happy at having granted this wish.

"Oh my God..." Sophie said, before going over to her boyfriend. "Matt... ? Matt, can you hear me?"

"OH GOD YES!" Matt moaned, but who knows if it was in response to Sophie, or to having yet another orgasm.

"Lumiosa, undo this!" Sophie ordered her. "Right now!"

"Miss Sophie, you know I cannot do that," Lumiosa said. "What my Master wishes, only he can undo."

"Well in that case, Alexis, I wish for you to teleport Matt's sister into her own bed, asleep," Sophie commanded.

"Your wish is my command, Mistress," Alexis said. Instantly, Becky was gone, and Matt was left humping the bed. He was distraught at his fuck buddy vanishing, but that didn't stop him having another orgasm.

"Matt, listen to me," Sophie said to him sweetly. "I need you to undo this. Just wish yourself back to normal."

"Miss Sophie, have you not considered that perhaps my Master would like to remain like this?" Lumiosa asked, obviously annoyed at her. "Who are you to interfere with his happiness?"

"I'm human," Sophie replied. "Last I checked, we got the last say on things, not genies."

"Now now Sophie, let's not go there," Alexis said.

"I'm sorry, but I'm not letting Matt orgasm his life away," Sophie argued. "Lumiosa, can you still talk to Matt in his mind?"

"Yes Miss Sophie."

"Then ask him if he wants you to undo this. Surely as his genie, you should check up on him, to make sure he's fully enjoying his wishes?"

"Very well," Lumiosa said, before switching to the mental link. "Master, do you wish me to end this enhanced pleasure?"

"NO!" Matt thought back loudly.

"He says no," Lumiosa related.

"In that case, Matt baby, can you at least wish for the ability to talk?"

"It's fine..." Matt panted. "I think I can talk ... Just don't touch me..."

"Matt, you need to end this," Sophie said. "By all means use Lumiosa's power for outstanding sex, but you need limits. I always either put a time limit on these things, or tell Alexis that she can end it when she thinks I've had enough."

"Why ... Why shouldn't I just have sex for the rest of my life?"

"I know it feels good, but there's more to life than just sex. Do this again sometime, but please just rest for now. And next time, be more careful."

"Fine ... Lumiosa ... I wish ... I wish for you to undo this sensitivity..."

"As you wish, Master," Lumiosa smiled at him. She snapped her fingers, and Matt let out a groan that was a mix of relief and disappointment, as he felt the sensations leave him. "Would you like to make another wish?"

"No ... just go into your lamp for now..." Matt replied, before passing into unconsciousness. Lumiosa returned to her lamp, and Sophie pulled the duvet over Matt.

"Just sleep for now," She said, kissing him. "Rest."


When Matt woke up, he could feel his dick tingling. Likely it was due to the sheer number of orgasms he'd had. He had no idea how many it had been, but he was grateful to Lumiosa for his ability to have that many without his dick falling off.

As Matt laid there with his eyes shut, he thought about what had happened. While it had been incredible, his rested, not blissed-out brain could tell that perhaps Sophie was right. Perhaps fucking his sister wasn't the best way to spend the rest of his life.

Matt opened his eyes, and saw that the sun was setting outside. He managed to force himself to sit up, and he got out of bed. He put his clothes back on, and walk downstairs. On the sofa, he saw Sophie and Alexis, who were nude, and playing Call of Duty on his Playstation.

"There are hot, naked girls playing video games in my living room," Matt said. "What, am I dead or something?"

"You're alive, barely," Alexis replied.

"Alexis, pause the game please," Sophie ordered. Alexis snapped her fingers, and the game paused, despite it being an online game. Everyone else would just have to wait. "Matt, are you okay?"

"Yeah, I feel okay," Matt replied.

"Good," Sophie smiled, kissing him softly. "But don't do anything so stupid again. I know it felt good, but you were just gonna fuck your entire life away."

"Yeah ... thanks Sophie," Matt said. "You're the best."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.