A Boy and his Genie
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2015 by DragoTime

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - When a teenage boy receives a mysterious package one morning, his life will never be the same again.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Mind Control   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Genie   Incest   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   School   Nudism  

Matt was woken up the next morning by the sound of his alarm clock, telling him it was time for him to get up for school. Matt groaned, and rolled over to look at his clock.

"Master, do you wish for me to end that noise? It would seem to be annoying you." Matt sat up, and saw Lumiosa sat down on the chair
"Uh ... sure," he replied, and the alarm noise immediately cut out.
"Did you sleep well, Master?" She asked him.
"Yeah ... I didn't summon you, did I?"
"You accidentally summoned me in your sleep, Master. I could not return to my lamp without your permission, and I thought it would displease you to be woken up."
"Lumiosa, it's fine. I couldn't get mad at you."
"Thank you Master," Lumiosa smiled.
"Do you want to go back into your lamp?"
"Do you have wishes you would like to make?"
"Yeah, but if you wanna go back into your lamp for a bit, you can."
"I want to grant your wishes, if that is what you desire."
"Alright then..."

Matt got out of bed, and stood in front of his mirror, looking at his body.
"Yeah, this definitely needs fixing," he decided.
"What does, Master?" Lumiosa asked, confused.
"My body! I'm not exactly attractive."
"I think you look beautiful, Master."
"Thanks, but you're meant to think that. To a human I'm really not that good-looking."
"Well would you like me to fix that for you?"

"Yes, I would. Lumiosa, I wish for you to change my body in the following ways: First, I want my excess fat to be replaced with toned muscle. I want all my acne to go. I want my facial hair to stop growing. And I want a bigger cock and balls."
"How much bigger, Master?" Matt indicated about 9-inches with his fingers.
"As you wish, Master," she smiled. "But may I recommend that you sit down for this?"
"Alright then Lumiosa," he said, sitting down on his bed. "Do your stuff."
"Your wish is my command," she said.

She snapped her fingers, and Matt instantly felt his body begin to tingle.
"Oh wow..." He moaned softly, as his body began to change. The tingling lasted about 30 seconds, before it faded away.
"It is done, Master," Lumiosa said. Matt sat up, and his eyes widened as he saw himself in the mirror. The stubble he'd woken up with was gone, and his chest was now very muscular. But it was his groin that was the biggest surprise. When he'd asked for a 9-inch dick, he'd meant 9 inches when hard, but as he looked at now, it was 9 inches soft.

"Woah..." He said.
"Are you pleased, Master?" Lumiosa asked, seeming quite proud of her work.
"Lumiosa ... I meant I wanted my dick to be that long when hard, not soft."
"Master ... have I displeased you?" Lumiosa asked, looking as though she was about to cry. "I'm so sorry Master! Please, punish me as you see fit!"
"Lumiosa, it's fine..." Matt said, going over to give her a hug.
"But Master, I have displeased you! I didn't grant your wish properly!"
"It's fine, I know you meant well. Tell you what..."

Matt picked up his phone, opened Facebook, and went to a photo album that had a lot of girls from his school in. "Go back into your lamp, and pick out an outfit you like from the girls in these photos."
"I'm so sorry Master, but I don't know what a photo is," Lumiosa said, still crying at displeasing her Master.
"It's like ... a painting, but more accurate. Look, you can scroll through the different pictures like this..." Matt showed her how to do it, and she seemed to get the hang of it.
"I will do it at once Master," Lumiosa said, before disappearing back into her lamp.

Matt then tried to get dressed, which took some wiggling to make his new penis fit in his underwear. He had breakfast, and set off walking to school, which wasn't far away. Once he was out of sight, he pulled the lamp out of his bag, and rubbed it. The normal puff of pink smoke floated out of it, which formed into Lumiosa, only this time, she was fully dressed, wearing a pair of sneakers, some jeans, and a white T-shirt with a heart on it. Matt noticed that she didn't appear to have a bra on.

"Does this outfit please you, Master?" She asked him.
"Definitely," Matt replied. "But now we need to do something about my penis."
"Do you wish for me to return it to how it was?"
"No, I want you to return its soft state to how it was, but make it 9-inches erect."
"As you wish, Master." Lumiosa snapped her fingers, and Matt felt his dick shrink to a much more comfortable size.
"Thanks Lumiosa, now come on," Matt said, before setting off walking.

"Where are we going, Master?"
"To school. But I want you to blend in, so I've got some wishes. I wish for you to be enrolled in my school as a new student, who's in all my classes." Lumiosa snapped her fingers.
"It is done, Master," she smiled.
"And when we're there, no telling anyone you're a genie, okay?"
"Yes Master."

The two of them continued walking, Lumiosa looking around the neighbourhood with great interest.
"Master, do you own all these buildings?" She eventually asked.
"What? No, of course not. These are people's houses."
"I do not understand. Are you not nobility?"
"Nobility? Why would you think that?"
"Your home is most lavish. I have never served a commoner with such a wonderful home."
"It's pretty standard around here. Where are you even from?"
"From my lamp, Master."
"Well ... where've you been before? Where did your last Master live?"
"I don't know ... It was a big town ... with a big library..."
"Alright, never mind then..."

They got to the school, and walked through the halls together, Lumiosa still fascinated by everything around her. They walked into Matt's first class, maths, where most of the class was already there.
"Hey Matt, who's that?" Asked the class bully, Dan, who was sat with his girlfriend, the Alpha-bitch Cindy.
"Probably some whore he paid to pretend to be his girlfriend," Cindy laughed.
"Actually, she's the new girl," Matt replied, resisting the urge to wish these two to the sun. "I agreed to show her around."
"Well then let me give her some advice," Cindy said, turning to Lumiosa. "Stay away from this dork. Hang out with me and I'll make you cool."
"But I must stay with him, he is my Master," Lumiosa said.
"What the fuck are you talking about?" Dan asked. They didn't get a chance to reply, since at that point, the teacher, Mr Jameson, walked in.

"Alright everyone, settle down," He said. "Now, I've been told we've got a new girl today. Where is she?"
"She's here Mr Johnson!" Matt shouted, pointing to Lumiosa.
"Alright, well why don't you come up to the front and introduce yourself?" Mr Jameson said, sitting down at his desk. Lumiosa looked over to Matt, who nodded his approval, so she went up to the front of the classroom. She was about to speak, before she realised she didn't actually know what to say.

"What's the matter? Just tell us your name," Mr Jameson said to her.
"Oh, I can do that!" Lumiosa smiled. "My name is Lumiosa!"
"Lumiosa ... is that Italian?" Mr Jameson asked.
"I do not understand, what is Italian?" Lumiosa asked, a look of confusion on her face.
"Uh, her mom's Italian!" Matt shouted out.
"Well thank you, Mr Evans, but I'm sure that Lumiosa can speak for herself," Mr Jameson said, annoyed. "Now then, what's your last name?"
"Um..." Lumiosa struggled.

"It's the same as mine!" Matt shouted out again. "We're cousins!"
"Mr Evans, will you please stop shouting out!?" Mr Jameson shouted. "Well then, Lumiosa Evans. Why don't you go and take a seat? There's one available at the back."
"Actually Mr Jameson, could she please sit with me?" Matt asked.
"Oh fine then," Mr Jameson relented. "Cindy, go sit at the back, so that Lumiosa can sit with her cousin."

Cindy got up and gave Matt and Lumiosa evil glares, before she did as she was told. Lumiosa went to sit in the desk next to Matt.
"Did I do good Master?" She asked him.
"Uh ... yeah," he replied. "But pay attention to the teacher."
"Yes Master."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.