Tell Me What You Want - Cover

Tell Me What You Want

by harry lime

Copyright© 2015 by harry lime

Erotic Sex Story: Internet interactions.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Anal Sex   .

I recently joined a pen-pal site that was really more for e-mail letters rather than the old-fashioned writing of letters. It appeared to have more of a direction toward learning foreign languages than in social interaction but there was a little of each along with just a lot of people looking to chat with someone else regardless of gender or sexual orientation.

It was sort of a buffet-style of communication but seemed more fun than boredom. One of the "friends" that I made was a female stated to be in her forties and with a husband and several children at home. She was a lot of fun to talk to and we went into almost every subject imaginable with the exception of sexual matters which she had indicted was as "off-limits" as politics.

I was a bit surprised when out of the blue she broached the topic of Sodomy and that she was vehemently opposed to it on moral principle. I was somewhat at a loss to state my position either pro or con because I was under the impression she didn't like to discuss such matters.

After a bit of beating around the bush, she admitted to me that despite her mature years and the fact of a happy marriage with a husband she loved and children she adored, she had taken a lover because in her words,

"The magic wasn't there any longer in the bedroom."

I wasn't certain if I should express my sympathy or encourage her to do what made her happy. I think I told her that,

"You only live once and as long as nobody gets hurt, go for it."

The conversation grew in scope and soon I had a picture of the "lover" who was close to half her age and in her words,

"He is hung like a horse!"

My previous picture of her sedately spreading her legs in ladylike fashion in dutiful obedience to her doting husband was replaced by a picture of her face down on the bed or the carpet taking this young lad's cock in from behind in a most unladylike manner.

She eventually disclosed the fact that she was becoming concerned because her young lover had of late been only interested in plumbing the depths of her alternate entry point.

Mrs. X: "He was giving it to fair steady in my fanny and then he got on this other tangent of wanting to bugger me all the time."

Me: "Well, a lot of the young men these days are quite hot in dishing out anal sex because of all the media attention to spicing up one's sex life."

Mrs. X: "I wouldn't mind him spicing things up as long as he gave it to me nice and proper in my regular place using a condom like I told him was necessary."

Me: "Young people these days tend to frown on things like condoms and he probably thinks doing it back there is a good way to drive away the "having a baby" fears from both of you."

Mrs. X: "All of my husband's male friends from work tell me that I have an interesting bum and that my husband is a lucky man to have me in bed with him at night. In all honesty, I like that sort of compliment because it makes me feel wanted deep inside but a fellow who will only pay attention to my rump is not my idea of a sensitive lover at all. I need a man to pay attention to my other bits as well."

I have to admit at this point I was both laughing and experiencing tightness in my groin area that signaled my brain I was ready for sex.

Me: "I must agree that male admirers should be more diverse in their attentions but it is easy for high-spirited young men to fixate on the female hindquarters as their central area to seek pleasure and it does lend a sense of dirtiness to the entire business that appeals to their need for control."

Mrs. X: "I know you are right because I also get that same tingle of excitement when he manages to get his entire package inside me back there and the stretching just drives me into these terrible orgasms that embarrass me no end."

At this point I was looking at several photos of Mrs. X that she had been so kind to place on her profile page and I could tell from the curve of her buttocks why her younger male friend was easily drawn to constantly inserting his business between her luscious cheeks. I imagined how her eyes would soften as she looked over her shoulder at him when he was fully seated and she knew with absolute certainty he would spray her insides with his youthful spunk after he had satisfied his need to pound her bottom into complete submission.

Me: "Does your husband ever notice that you are in need of some special attention?"

Mrs. X: "He really is a good chap and he is ever so gentle in such matters but lately I seem to be wanting something on the rough side even if it means a bruise or two just as long as I manage to hit the high notes when the moment comes."

Me: "I know you didn't want to talk about sex but I have to admit I like to do a bit of anal every now and then just to keep my wife on her toes."

Mrs. X: "But I bet you don't stick it up there every night like clockwork and even spank her to show her who is in control."

I was beginning to look over my shoulder to make certain my spouse was still in the study doing her knitting or whatever she did when I was on the computer.

Me: "I think the trick is to do what makes both partners happy and not to try to control things all the time."

Mrs. X: "I don't mind when he spanks me hard but I don't like the cane or the belt because it leaves marks and I have to hide my legs from my husband in the bedroom. He is going to notice I am covering up my skin one night and then start asking me a bunch of embarrassing questions."

Me: "Just as a suggestion, ask him to spank your bottom with a paddle with your pants up and then any time after that you can always claim it was his paddle that did the trick."

Mrs. X: "That is a marvelous idea and I will implement it at once."

Me: "If I were you, I would tell the young lad to use a lot of lubrication because that is the best way to keep everything running smoothly and make things more pleasurable to you. After all, you should be enjoying the excursions up your backside as well."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.