Sarah, Lisa, and Greg Buy a House

by GR

Copyright© 2015 by GR

Erotic Sex Story: After years living in an apartment, a triad and their two children decide it is time for a larger place. However, how will new neighbors accept a three person marriage?

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration   Analingus   .

PREVIOUSLY IN THE SARAH (AND LISA) AND GREG SERIES Sarah, Lisa, and Greg were a happily married triad. They had two children, Amy and Paul, now 9 and 7, respectively. Lisa was the birth mother for both of them, while Sarah was Amy's father and Greg was Paul's father. In the previous installment, Sarah finally had her sexual reassignment surgery. All five lived in an apartment which was originally just Sarah's.

THE APARTMENT IS JUST TOO SMALL Lisa had just stepped out of the shower, while Sarah was finishing brushing her teeth and was about to take off her blouse and skirt and enter the shower. Lisa grabbed a towel to dry off as Greg entered the bathroom, having just gotten the kids to sleep. Out of lust and habit, when Greg walked past Sarah, he dragged his hand across her skirt, feeling her ass beneath.

Sarah mocked indignation and said, just loud enough to be heard over the fan, "Mister, do you think my ass is there for you to fondle anytime you feel like it?"

Greg smiled and said, "Not anytime, but right now, you bet."

"Well, just suppose I did that to you." Greg turned his back, giving Sarah an opportunity. Sarah stepped up to him and ran her hands over the back of his pants, feeling his (in her opinion) perfect ass. She then said, "Somethings just not right there. All I had been my ass and your hands was the thin fabirc of my skirt, and you have thicker material." She reached around and grabbed his belt buckle. "To be fair, we need to reduce the distance." And with that, she easily unbuckled his belt, followed by her unfastening his pants and dropping them to the floor. She then moved her hands to his ass, only covered by his briefs, and felt his ass again. "Now then, that's much better." She rubbed her hands sensually over his ass cheeks for a few seconds, before she slipped her hands under the band and felt his skin with direct contact.

Greg mocked his own indignation and said, "Now listen lady! Do you think my ass is just your play thing, to grope whenever you feel like it?"

Sarah smirked and replied, "Yes, I do."

Greg shrugged and said, "Fair enough."

As Sarah then moved one of her hands around to his cock, Lisa dropped her robe and walked over. She put her hand on Sarah's, and they slowly stroked his cock together. It became stiff quickly.

Lisa asked, "Do we want to find a mutually enjoyable position?"

The others nodded, and before long, Greg was sitting down on the toilet lid with his pants around his ankles and with his very hard cock filling Sarah's mouth. She was leaning over with her ass in the air giving easy access to Lisa, who sitting with on the counter to Greg's left with her legs spread. His right hand was inside Sarah's partially unbuttoned blouse, playing with one of her nipples, and he was leaning over and burying his face in Lisa's pussy while Lisa moaned very softly. Lisa's left hand was under Sarah's skirt, playing with her ass, slowly running her thumb in and out of the ass hole and two fingers in and out of Sarah's pussy in counterpoint to the two fingers. Lisa's right hand was on the back of Greg's head.

With the combination of Sarah's mouth and the ambrosial scent of Lisa's cunt, Greg felt himself getting ready to explode in Sarah's mouth. Lisa was not far behind. Sarah had been playing with her own clit, but she was not going to cum, yet. She knew that after the others had climaxed, they would help her. Even though all three of them cumming about the same time was a huge rush, there was definitely something to be said for being double teamed to orgasm.

Greg's moaning was getting a little louder, so he pushed his mouth deeper into Lisa's pussy, hoping to suppress the noise some. Lisa let go of his head, grabbed a hand towel, and covered her mouth with it. Sarah was moaning softly but more was concentrating on Greg's delicious cock.

Then there was a knock at the door. The three froze and listened. They heard the knock again, and a small voice say, "I need to use the bathroom."

Lisa pulled her fingers out of Sarah's ass and pussy as Greg sat up and Sarah released his cock and stood up, her skirt falling into place. She buttoned the few which needed it. Greg quickly stood and pulled his pants up as Lisa slid off the counter, grabbed a robe, and put it on, looking like she had just stepped out of the shower. Sarah replied, "One minute, honey," giving Greg a chance to fasten his pants.

Thirty seconds later, she opened the door and let Paul in; the parents stepped out and into the living room. He did not think anything of the delay since this had happened several times in his almost seven years of life. However, he did not know exactly what was going on. Amy sort of knew they were doing something which adults do, but was not really sure what it was. She tried asking one of her grandmothers once, but Amy did not understand the answer, which is understandable since the answer was deliberately vague and full of "ums" and "ahs".

About ten minutes after Paul entered the bathroom, his parents heard the flush and then the door open. Greg called out, "Paul, don't forget to wash!" A few seconds later, he heard the water running at the sink. Paul then came out of the bathroom and back into bed.

Lisa tucked him in and made sure the lights were off and walked into the living room where her spouses were. She was still in the robe. As she walked in, she was smiling at the awkwardness until she started laughing. Sarah and Greg started laughing, too.

After they calmed down, Lisa said, "I think we need a bigger place." As they talked, they realized that a larger apartment was not going to work; they need a house large enough for privacy (there own and the kid's) and nice enough to raise a family.

After talking for a half hour about it, they realized that they had not heard a peep from the kids in the next room. Sarah poked her head into the bedroom and confirmed the children were asleep.

When she returned, she found, Lisa sitting on Greg's lap. Their arms were around each other as they French kissed. Lisa's robe was open but still on her shoulders, and Greg's hands were on her waist and lower back. By the time Sarah got to them, her blouse was off and she was unzipping her skirt. As usual, she had not been wearing anything underneath. Lisa pulled her mouth off Greg's tongue and looked at her wife's incredible body. She then looked into Sarah's eyes and said, "Beautiful, as always." Greg nodded and smiled in agreement.

Sarah leaned down and kissed Lisa, mouths slightly parted so their tongues could pass. Greg sat back and watched while his cock swelled and pressed into Lisa's leg. Lisa broke off from the kiss and commented to Sarah, "I think someone is getting too excited by our simple kiss."

Sarah looked down between Lisa's legs and saw Greg's stiff (and bent) shaft. She looked at Greg and said, "Oh, poor baby. I think someone is going to have to do something about that." He nodded and mumbled something of approval.

Sarah and Lisa looked at each other and went back to kissing each other. Greg loved to watch them with each other, but he also wanted to be more involved. He shifted, getting ready to join in some way, but his wives put their free hands on his shoulders and pushed him back. He knew that it was not time for him, yet, so he sat back and enjoyed the show – as much as he could since his hard cock was still being bent down.

After about five minutes of sensuous kissing, Sarah put her hands on Lisa's arms and pushed up gently to tell Lisa she should stand. As she stood, Greg's cock was only constrained my his pants. He reached down to free it, but Sarah and Lisa still put their hands on him to let it be. When Lisa was standing, Sarah slid her hands down to Lisa's ass and pulled toward herself. Lisa stepped closer, in between Greg's legs and presented her cunt to Sarah, who smiled, knelt, and leaned forward. When close enough, Sarah licked down the middle of Lisa's slit with some due attention to the clit. Lisa involuntarily moaned as her wife's tongue massaged the clit.

Lisa lifted her right leg over Greg's leg and onto the couch, giving more access to Sarah and exposing her ass to him. Greg reached forward to play with Lisa's ass, and Sarah and Lisa looked at each other. Lisa smiled and nodded, so the ladies let him have his fun. Greg soon had Lisa's cheeks spread and was licking up and down Lisa's ass.

As Greg was running his tongue up and down Lisa, Sarah did the same to Lisa's slit, and soon Lisa was feeling even hornier. Sarah pushed her face into Lisa's cunt, extending her tongue in a far as it could go, then pull back a little and run it up to the clit, spending time there. Lisa moaned louder.

Greg lubricated Lisa's ass with his saliva, then worked a finger into it. Lisa squealed quietly as he entered. She pictured his constrained cock pounding her ass, and her nipples perked up just a little more. She leaned over, giving him better access. Sarah adapted and got down lower. Lisa was practically sitting on Sarah's face and knowing that a huge squirt was building.

Sarah was aching to have a cock or dildo inside her, but did not want to stop her pussy munching to fulfill this fantasy. Lisa also wanted something inside her, but the tongues felt really good. Greg wanted to fuck either of his wives in any hole hard and fast, if given a chance.

As the sexual desires built among the three, they licked and fingered faster and faster. They did not consciously decide to do it, but it just happened. By this point, Greg had worked his face between Lisa's ass cheeks and his tongue had penetrated her ass. Sarah's face was covered with Lisa's natural lubrication and was near cumming just from eating her wife's delicious pussy. Lisa was so near cumming and shooting liquid everywhere that she had to start to think about other things to slow it down.

Finally, she could not take it anymore and pulled away from the other two. Lisa then said, "Sarah, I want you on your back on the floor. Greg, I want you so that when you fuck my pussy – and you will fuck my pussy now – our cock and cunt are over Sarah's face. It seemed like fun to Sarah and Greg, and all three moved into position.

Greg was grateful to have his cock completely unbounded for the moment, but he was equally happy that it soon would be pounding Lisa. And soon the head of his cock slipped into Lisa's very wet pussy. Sarah was fingering her clit as she watched his cock slide into Lisa's cunt.

Once it was in, Greg slammed it hard into Lisa twice before she convulsed, held onto Greg, screamed and came, squirting a huge load out of her stuffed pussy, the fluids squirting between his cock and her pussy lips, and onto Sarah and the rug. Greg kept his cock inside her, but did not keep fucking her, waiting for Lisa to finish her ecstasy. After a half minute, Lisa calmed down and let go of Greg. He then grabbed her, held her close and pushed his hips as far as he could go, then back out and then in and out and in and out. Each thrust was harder than before, his moans growing louder, and finally he pushed in and up, holding on to Lisa. With a giant grunt, his cock exploded cum inside Lisa. Sarah watched his testicles twitch as he came, and Lisa felt the warmth of a new load fill her pussy.

Greg let the throbbing subside some before fucking a little more, milking the remains of cum from his shaft. As he pulled back in preparation for another quick thrust, his cock carried cum with it, letting the cum drip out of Lisa's pussy and onto Sarah's face. Sarah positioned her mouth to catch most of the cum drops, but some hit her chin, cheek, or nose. When Greg was done, he pulled out all the way. Sarah lifted her head, and her tongue was ready as the head of his cock appeared. A stream of cum flowed out and onto her. She swallowed what she could, but some just dripped down her face and onto her neck and breasts and some onto the rug.

Lisa then scooted back, dribbling some cum down Sarah's abdomen and pussy, allowing Sarah to sit up more. When she was sitting, Lisa moved to Sarah's side and kissed her, getting some of Greg's cum to stimulate her taste buds. Lisa then licked up the drips off Sarah's body. Greg moved around and lay on the floor between Sarah's legs, putting his face at Sarah pussy. He proceeded to lick and to suck. As he did so, he moved his hand and insert a finger into Sarah's ass to play with her prostate, left in place during the SRS. Sarah moaned loudly in between kissing Lisa. Lisa reached down and play with Sarah's nipples, adding to the incredible feeling flowing over her.

As Greg's tongue passed over Sarah's clit one more time, she tightened her leg muscles, which squeezed him. He knew she would cum soon. He continued to lick her clit as her moans grew louder. She panted out, "Lisa, squeeze and pull." Lisa squeezed and pulled on Sarah's nipples, adding the final piece. Sarah's moans grew quickly in volume as she felt the wave of euphoria envelop her. Greg licked until she put her hand on the back of his head. He stopped, sat up, and moved around for a three-way hug. They stayed that way for a few moments, and then it faded into the three sitting back and enjoying the post-sex calm.

A few minutes later, they stirred and started to clean up.

While cleaning up, Greg saw Lisa smiling, but he noticed Sarah not quite as happy. He stopped mopping up the liquid from the carpet and said, "Sarah, is anything wrong?"

Sarah looked at him, thought for a moment, and said, "It was a lot of fun, ... but ... I really wanted to feel your cock inside me."

Lisa responded, "Honey, I'm sorry. I guess I took his cock for me. That was selfish of me, but I'm not sure that I was mentally capable of sharing at that moment."

"Believe me," Sarah answered, "I understand. I do not begrudge Greg fucking you, but some days it seems like it would be nice if he had two cocks."

Greg looked off into the distance as he thought about how that would work. He snapped back and said, "I think I have energy for another fuck tonight. How about while Lisa is finishing getting ready for bed, I will do whatever you need me to do."

Lisa laughed and said, "I think that's my cue to leave."

Sarah stood and hugged her. "You really don't mind?"

"Not at all." Lisa then kissed Sarah, tasting Greg's cum again, and trotted off.

Sarah then motioned to Greg to come over to her, which he did, of course. He was still naked and stood there, waiting for what she wanted next. Sarah then knelt and took his limp cock into her mouth, sucking and licking pulling blood back into it and tasting the remains of Lisa's juices still on it.

It took longer than usual to get an erection again, but he enjoyed every moment. When he was hard again, Sarah pulled back and asked him to lie on his back. Once he was there, she put herself between his legs and again went down and filled her mouth with his hard cock. Oh, she had missed this during the last round.

Sarah kept the head of the cock in her mouth while she stroked the lower half with her right hand. Her tongue moistening the upper half while she sucked and released over and over again. Her head bobbing up and down, stopping when her lips touched her hand. Occasionally, she opened her hand and took the head of his cock into her throat, stay there for a few moments, swallow, letting her muscles massage the tip, and then go back to stroking the bottom half with her hand and the upper half with her lips.

Greg's cock strained with the blood swelling it. Sarah could feel the curves of the veins that she kept engorged with her mouth. She knew that since he had cum not too long ago, his stamina would be incredible, so she had no fear that he would cum before she was ready to feel her ass or pussy filled. She continued to stroke his cock with her mouth, enjoying the feeling of a full mouth. She took a deep breath and deep-throated him again, keeping the head in her throat longer than usual. She swallowed rapidly as her tongue moved up and down his rock hard shaft. He moaned, spurring her to keep it up.

Then she felt that shift (she could never describe it, but she knew the sensation) as he was near cumming. She released his cock from her mouth and moved her body up toward a more traditional position. She stayed low enough to rub his cock with her lips, chin, cleavage, stomach, and finally her pussy lips. By then she was able to kiss him, and she did, as she ground his cock between her cunt and his mons.

She then lifted her body up, reached between her legs, and lifted his cock into a better position for her. She lowered her lustful pussy over his cock and slowly penetrated herself with it. She purred as his cock entered. When she was fully down on it, she sat back, keeping his cock perpendicular to his body. With her leg muscles, she lifted and lowered herself slowly up and down his shaft. She wanted to tease him – a little – but her body just wanted to be fucked by him. Soon she was lifting and lowering herself faster and faster.

Greg watched as her breasts bounced with each cycle. He loved that look, but then again, he loved everything she did when they were fucking. He thought about reaching up and playing with her incredible breasts, but he did not want to mess with her rhythm, so he restrained himself, and soon, he had no thoughts about anything, as his cock was in paradise.

Sarah kept bouncing on Greg's cock, but she still had one more hole which screamed for filling. She abruptly stopped, causing Greg to wonder if she had cum already. She lifted herself off his cock, but she had a hand on it to keep it from falling. Once it was out, she lifted her hips and lowered her ass onto his cock. She moaned louder as it penetrated and then slid deep in her ass. He closed his eyes trying not to cum as her tighter ass squeezed down his rod.

Once he was fully up in her, she moved up and down again, feeling his cock rubbing against her prostate, which still felt good when stimulated. Her moans grew louder as she fucked his cock with her ass. His moans matched hers in timing and volume. Her movements increased in speed, and when she found the right spot, she moved up and down quickly in small strokes.

She started panting, "I'm gonna cum." ... breathing heavily... "I'm gonna cum." ... trying to catch her breath... "Oh, god, your cock feels great." ... panting harder mixed in with the moans... "Aaaah." ... almost... "aaah" ... the wave built up and almost reached breaking point. Her vibrations on his cock went faster. "aaaaaaah" ... almost ... her face distorted as her ass and pussy muscles tightened. Greg felt the squeeze on his cock, holding tight and masturbating it. Then the wave broke, accented by Sarah's sexual scream. As the feeling washed over her, Greg squinted as his cock twitched and released cum into her ass. He moans paled in comparison to hers, but the feeling was still exquisite.

Sarah felt the warmth of the cum shooting into her and surrounding her lover's throbbing cock. She lowered her ass for full penetration as her body and his cock calmed down. She kept her eyes closed so she could concentrate on the tingling all over her body.

When she opened her eyes, she saw her first love looking at her with a huge smile on his face. She leaned over, keeping his shrinking cock inside her, and kissed him. He put his arms around her and kept the kiss going. During this, his cock popped out of her ass, leading a flow of his cum onto his abdomen, mons, cock, and sack. He didn't care. She felt the flow drip down and curve around her pussy and past her clit until it dripped onto his abdomen. But all she could think at the moment was how much she loved the man she was kissing. They kissed for another minute, until they heard noise. They looked up, expecting Amy or Paul, but it was Lisa, who was ready for bed and walking toward them, with nothing on.

When she got to them, Sarah sat up, which nestled his cock and cum between her ass cheeks. Lisa kissed Sarah for a little bit, enough to taste a mild trace of his cock from her tongue. Then she kissed him, not tasting the cum which she craved at the moment.

Then she pulled back from Greg, put a hand on Sarah letting her know she should lean over, and then when Sarah's ass was up again, Lisa moved around, and starting with Sarah's ass, licked the cum off it and the bit she could out of it, then leaned over more and licked the cum off of his cock, sack, and mons. Sarah swung her leg over Greg, exposing the cum that was under her. She turned and licked that cum.

The two ladies then kissed, sharing their husband's jizz, as he watched in happiness. After a few minutes, he sat up and kissed Lisa, then Sarah. He always felt his cum tasted better when it came from them, and this was no exception.

The three then cleaned up what they could from the rug, and then went to bed. Sarah kept as much cum in her ass as she could, but the little which dripped down her leg as she went to bed, was cleaned up by her spouses when they got there.

They slept soundly for about six hours until they heard Paul and Amy turn the television on. It took about an hour for Greg and Lisa to join them; they let Sarah sleep longer since it was her turn for that.

When they entered into the living room, Amy pointed to the wet spot on the rug and asked, "Why is this wet?"

Greg replied, "Oh, sorry. I spilled water there last night, again." He hoped he did not noticeably blush.

Trying to sound grown-up, Amy replied, "Dad, you've spilled a lot of drinks. You should be more careful."

Lisa suppressed laughing, and Greg said with a smile, "Thanks, pumpkin. I will try to be more careful."

Over breakfast, Lisa and Greg were filling the kids in on the discussion about buying a house. The kids were very excited, but they were not one hundred percent sure why. The kids came up with a few more (realistic) things for the perfect house, and these were added to the list.

By the time Sarah came into the living room, Greg had already contacted a real estate agent, Maria, and had set up and meeting that afternoon. Sarah and Greg were there a few minutes early, while Lisa was child wrangling at the apartment.

LOOKING FOR A HOUSE The meeting took about an hour as the agent got a feel for what they wanted. At the end, Maria said, "I think I have the perfect house for you. How about we look at houses tomorrow, and I will let you figure out which house I think fits all of your needs."

"Sounds great," Sarah replied, as Greg nodded. They shook hands with Maria and parted.

When Sarah and Greg returned to the apartment, they filled in the other three with what is going on. They agreed that Sarah and Greg will narrow the list of houses down, and then Lisa will look at the chosen elite.

On Saturday, Maria showed the couple seven houses, saving the best for last. As they were driving down Baker Street, Sarah and Greg were already admiring the other neighborhood – no mansions, just good middle and upper middle class houses, with a community park within walking distance. When they got to the house for sale, Sarah and Greg were immediately drawn to it, the yard, and the immediate neighborhood. Maria showed them around. Throughout the tour, Greg and Sarah held hands, with the occasional "accidental" brush of an arm across a breast, cock, pussy, whatever... ; they were having trouble keeping calm. When the three of them got to the master bathroom, the couple was in awe – the bathroom felt like the size of their apartment.

"Why is this bathroom so huge?" Greg asked.

Maria answered, "I'm not really sure. The previous owner just retired and moved to be nearer his kids in Arizona. That's all I really know about him ... But isn't it nice? I especially like the walk in shower, no curtains or doors to clean."

Sarah and Greg both agreed but were thinking that it was large enough for three people.

Later in the tour, Maria took them into the back yard. She pointed out the hot tub in a nice private little area. When Maria turned her back to them to point out another neat feature of the yard, Sarah reached down without any pretense of an accident and rubbed Greg's soon-to-be bulge. He inhaled deeply and ran his finger over her nipples. She took a sudden breath of air. As Maria turned around, Sarah and Greg were holding hands again. Maria then continued the tour: the finished basement, lots of other really cool aspects, and finally the huge kitchen. Shortly after they got to the kitchen, Maria got a phone call. She excused herself and went outside to take the call, giving Sarah and Greg an opportunity to talk.

Sarah and Greg looked at each other. They knew they had time – but not much – so they quickly moved toward each other and soon were embracing with their tongues exploring each other. She reached down and rubbed his cock through his pants, getting it primed. While she did that, he played with her nipples through blouse and bra. They both broke off from kissing to breathe and to pant.

Sarah unbuckled and unzipped Greg's pants and got down on her knees. Greg dropped his pants by the time her mouth was at his semi-hard shaft. She took it into her mouth, using her fastest technique, the one when she did not want to tease him. While she hardened his cock, she reach down, pulled up her skirt, and played with her clit – fortunately for time, she wasn't wearing any panties. After a minute of priming, she stood up, sat herself on the edge of the counter, and spread her legs.

He positioned himself between her legs, reached down and put two fingers inside her pussy to make sure it was lubricated enough, with his thumb rubbing her clit. He pulled his very wet fingers out and shoved his cock deep inside her. She gasped and moaned, louder than she would have like, until Greg put his mouth on hers to keep them both quieter.

They moaned as he shoved his cock deep inside her again and again and again. In to the hilt and back out until the glans was at her pussy lips, and then he would shove in as hard and fast as he could. With each thrust, they both felt themselves getting closer.

They became lost in the moment, primal urges taking over and no thought about Maria not too far away. Their mouths separated and their moans and grunts would have been heard by anyone trying to listen. And ... in ... a ... few ... more ... thrusts ... Greg closed his eyes and held his hips up and in toward Sarah. She grabbed his neck and came off of the counter, being held by Greg's arms and cock, her legs wrapped around his waist and her ankles interlocked. She held on as she felt the warmth of his cum and the pulse of his cock on each spewing of jizz.

They held on in a tight embrace, wondering how they could be closer to one another. Greg then put Sarah's ass back on the edge of the counter and prepared to withdraw. His pants were still around his ankles so when he pulled out, the dribble of cum which came with it, dripped down into his pants. He then pulled up his pants and quickly fastened them.

As he was buckling, Greg leaned down and licked Sarah's pussy, removing the last of the cum on the outside. He stood up, and they kissed deeply. (Sarah really did enjoy the taste of his jizz.) He then pull back and said, "Now it's your turn." He got onto his knees, put her legs over his shoulders and moved his mouth closer to her cum filled cunt. He licked without penetrating a few times, and then spent a little time on her clit, but then indulging himself, he shoved his tongue into her pussy as far as it would go, getting their mixture of juices on his tongue, mouth, nose, and chin.

Sarah closed her eyes, tilted her head back, put her hands behind her on the counter to support herself, and moaned softly. Greg was oblivious to everything except his wife's delicious pussy. She was barely conscious of where they were.

But then they heard Maria coming up the back porch stairs. It took a moment for Sarah to process the sound of someone coming, but then she knew and reality came back. She tapped Greg on the top of his head, which did not stop him at first, but the second tap was a little harder, and she scooted her hips backwards.

He looked up confused until she whispered, "Maria is coming up the back porch stairs."

He immediately stepped away from the counter, she slid off the counter, lowering her skirt back into place, and they looked at any evidence of them on the floor or counter. She wiped a spot on the counter with the bottom inside of her skirt, but other than that, they did not see anything. He stepped into the bathroom for a quick cleaning of his face.

Just after rinsing his face and drying it with the bottom of his shirt (it did not seem right to wipe the remnants of his and Sarah's fluids on the towels left their for prospective buyers), he heard Maria enter into the kitchen as ask, "How do you like the place?"

Sarah, as calmly as needed, replied, "This is the best place so far? I assume this is the one which you thought would be perfect for us." Maria nodded.

Greg flushed the toilet, as part of his attempt to hide what he was doing, and came out of the bathroom and into the kitchen where the ladies were.

Sarah excused herself and went into the bathroom. After she closed the door, she sat on the toilet, spread her legs, inserted two fingers into her pussy, and extracted the cum still there. She sucked slowly on her wet fingers, moaning softly while thinking about the source. She repeated it, but this time, rubbed her clit with her thumb while her index and middle fingers extracted more cum. This time when she sucked on her fingers, she moaned again, but slightly too loudly.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.