The Awakening - Cover

The Awakening

Copyright© 2015 by Michele Nylons

Chapter 4: Michele Returns

Shemale Sex Story: Chapter 4: Michele Returns - A man awakes from a coma only to find he has selective amnesia. He doesn't know that he has a secret life. He is a closet transvestite. At first repulsed by the idea, he can't help exploring his secret life. What is it like to dress as a woman? What is it like to feel feminine? What is it like to suck a man's cock!

Caution: This Shemale Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Heterosexual   TransGender   CrossDressing   Shemale   Fiction   Cheating   Spanking   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Analingus   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish   Transformation  

The woman is slim. She is wearing a cerise satin blouse, black leather skirt and black high-heeled pumps. Flesh-toned fully-fashioned stockings sheath her long well defined legs. She is wearing a blonde bob, her bangs direct your gaze to heavily madeup eyes, and she's wearing glistening ruby-red lipstick. She is mature but sexy in a sluttish sort of way.

She lowers her face to a semi-tumescent penis and slowly takes it into her mouth. Her long elegant fingers, glistening with silver rings and ruby nailpolish stroke the shaft of the penis until it becomes fully erect in her mouth.

She looks content; she looks aroused. The front of her skirt bulges as her own erection strains the material of her black satin panties and tents the front of her skirt.

Looking around the shadowy room other figures come into view. Four other women, two dressed similar, two dressed only in lingerie and high-heels, are involved in sex acts with naked men. All of the people in the room are at leat thirty, some of the women are large but their clothing and makeup camouflage their flaws and they are still attractive, some of the men are a little chubby but the women don't seem to mind.

The room reeks of perfume and sex; and muffled groans, gasps and little cries of delight fill the air.

A thwock, thwock, thwock, sound comes from a dark corner where a man is fucking one of the women who is balancing on her high-heels whilst bent over a chair. The sound is enunciated whenever his groin slaps against her creamy white buttocks; he holds her by the straps on her garter belt and furiously pounds away at her ass.

An orgy is taking place. A transvestite orgy.

Back to the woman in the cerise blouse; her name is Michele Nylons and six months ago you would never have found her participating in such debauched activity. Six months ago she didn't even know she was a transvestite!

The previous week, Michele, or Michael Nyland as she is known in her male circumstance, was still partly amnesiac and could only remember the occasional glimmer of her transvestite lifestyle. She had been in a coma and had emerged with amnesia, her memory had returned, but the not the part of her memory associated with her crossdressing peccadilloes.

These memories had slowly returned helped by another transvestite named Vanessa (it is she who is bent over the chair being fucked vigorously by an admirer) who reintroduced Michele into the world of transvestite sex. Michele was later blackmailed by John Steele, the owner of John's PC Sales and Repairs. He had found incriminating evidence on Michael Nyland's notepad when he repaired it.

He had lured Michele to a hotel room where he had forced himself upon her but she had soon capitulated and began to enjoy the solid fucking she received at his insistence.

Only last week Michael was in the attic rummaging around in the trunk where he kept Michele's accoutrements hidden away from his wife, when he had inadvertently stepped back into the trap door and fell to the floor banging his head.

In an instant, the repressed memories of his life as the undercover transvestite flooded back into his brain. As he sat there rubbing his head, a smile crossed his face as he recalled the absolute pleasure he received when he was dressed as his alter ego Michele Nylons, in the company of his transvestite girlfriends, tending to the needs of randy male admirers and horny crossdressers.

It was that simple! A knock on the head had caused the complete amnesia from which he recovered over the course of several months. The repressed memories of his alter ego, the transvestite Michele Nylons, had been slowly returning with help of Vanessa and the blackmailing of Michele by John Steele. Then a simple knock on the head had restored Michael/Michele's complete memory.

Michele had immediately contacted Vanessa.

"Let's do it again soon!" Michele had exclaimed excitedly into the phone.

"Do what?" Vanessa replied, totally puzzled.

"I'm back honey! Michele's back! The memories of my secret transvestite life have returned and I love them! I want us to have a party to celebrate!"

"God girl! You sound like one cock hungry transvestite!" Vanessa giggled.

"In very short time you've progressed from a reluctant participant in a secret transvestite tryst; to a full on crossdressing slut," she laughed.

"I can't wait! I've been missing out on so much fun for so long! You get on the phone and send out the emails; I'll set up our usual hotel room." Michele was excited; the anticipation almost overpowering.

"Friday. The usual place!" Michele hung up.

And that's how I came to be here now; the feel of silk and satin caressing my body, the stockings encasing my legs, the taste of lipstick and makeup, the smell of my perfume exciting me. It comforts me and makes me feel feminine and downright slutty. I can feel the hem of my skirt caressing my thighs and then a hand slides under the hem and strokes my stocking tops. My cock strains against my satin panties and I slaver at the erection in my mouth.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.