Becoming a School Slut - Cover

Becoming a School Slut

Copyright© 2015 by bydasea

Chapter 55

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 55 - Attending a new school and wanting to be a cheer leader, young Wendy gets caught in a trap to make her a slut and whore for the Captain of the squad. She is encouraged to do an initiation which exposes her naked body in the school and then is blackmailed to do as the captain says. She will do anything to stop her parents from seeing what she did and only gets in deeper. But, she didn't have to worry because her parents already know and helped set her up.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Squirting   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Analingus   Teacher/Student   Workplace   School   Nudism  

I slept very well since I was so exhausted from everything they put me through. When I woke up, I once again had to pee. So without even thinking about it, I flipped up to drink my morning piss. I still didn’t like it, but was getting used to doing it. I drank it all down and then licked my cunt to a good orgasm. I love that first thing in the morning.

I went to the kitchen and daddy had already started the coffee so I helped him fix our breakfast. We ate together in silence. I guess he had a lot on his mind and so did I.

I was thinking about walking naked in the cold when my body was already wet with the cold water. I also thought about what I was going to do for the game. I knew I would be naked in front of everyone. I thought I could eat my cunt in front of everyone in the stands, I mean how much different is that than doing it in front of everyone in the cafeteria at school. I hoped that I would squirt like I did at the other game. I knew I would look like old faithful spraying my sweet love juice into the air if I could. Or maybe Jimmy could fuck me in front of everyone, wouldn’t that be nice. Maybe I could even have them bring Toby to the game so I could suck his cock or let him fuck my cunt.

Once we finished eating, I cleaned up the table and got everything loaded into the dishwasher to run tonight. Then I started to head for the bedroom to put my undies on and take the cold shower so I could walk mostly naked to school in the cold air.

Daddy stopped me and said, “Here is the present I have for Pam. Do not open it. Just give it to her. I know she’ll be very happy with it, but you might not like it. Now go do what you have to do before school. Have fun cunt!”

I loved it when daddy calls me a cunt or whore. I am that for him now and I love having his nice cock any place he wants to put it. But this morning he was giving me something for Mistress Pam and said I wouldn’t like it. I think whatever it is will hurt me. I know she is going to make me have clothes pins on my tits all day, but what else could it be. I was a little worried about what daddy was giving her. But I was ok with whatever it was because I don’t think daddy would hurt me too much.

I set the package down on my bed and then got my dated panties and bra on. I slipped the thigh highs up my legs and turned the cold water on in the shower. I waited for it to get as cold as it could before stepping into it. It was very cold on my body and I screamed when I first stepped in. Daddy came in to see if I was ok when he heard me, but saw why I screamed and just laughed.

He said, “I never knew Pam was that mean, but I guess she takes after her mother. I love it.”

Then he left me to take my cold shower. I washed my hair, then my body. Was hard washing my tits and cunt because they were covered, but I did my best. Once I had washed all over, I rinsed my hair and body. I knew I was going to have to get out and put my shoes on, then step outside without drying off. I didn’t like it, but knew I had to because I was ordered too.

I finished my shower, got out and headed for the front door. On the way past my bed I picked up the package for Mistress Pam. Daddy watched as I went to the door and was ready to open it.

He said, “Wait just a minute whore. I have something else for you. Come with me.”

I followed him into the kitchen and he opened the freezer door. Then he brought out 4 ice cubes. He put one in each bra cup and 2 in my panties, making sure one was right at my cunt, the other he worked around to my asshole. Damn it was bad enough I was dripping wet with cold water, he had to add more coldness for me.

He said, “They should all be melted by the time you get to school. Now go get ready for some good surprises.”

I just looked at him, but said, “Thank you daddy. I love you. See you later.”

Then it was out the door. The cool morning air hit my cold almost naked body and those ice cubes were really doing a job on me. It felt like my nipples and clit were numb, but maybe that was a good thing. Maybe it won’t hurt as much when Mistress Pam puts the clothes pins on me. I wondered if she was going to put one on my clit too.

I was shivering and my teeth were chattering by the time I got to the parking lot. But I did what I had to do. I entered my whore circle and stood on the X, waiting to be stripped naked and have the clothes pins put on my nipples. I saw Mistress Pam walk up into the circle. I handed her the package daddy had given me and then she walked back to the edge.

She didn’t have anyone take my wet undies off me right away. Instead she opened the package and looked inside at what daddy had sent her. She had a great big smile on her face as she read the note he sent with whatever it was.

I waited with my legs open and my hands behind my back, allowing everyone to look at my almost naked cold body. I think the ice cubes had melted, but my nipples and clit were freezing. I wished she would hurry up and get me naked so I could get into the school to warm up. But today she took her time.

I looked around some and saw everyone was wearing sweaters or jackets to keep warm and here I was still wet with almost nothing on. I was starting to get colder and hoped I didn’t get sick. But my Mistress was taking her time as she looked into the box daddy had sent her.

But finally, she looked up and pointed to someone behind me and nodded her head. I felt hands around my upper body and my bra was being removed from me and uncovering my tits so all could see. I knew it was a boy by the calloused hands on my tits and he made sure he set my bells ringing as he pulled the bra off me, exposing my upper half to the whole school. Then he took a tit in each hand and played with me a little, ringing the bells in a little tune that sounded a bit like wrecking ball by Mylie Cyrus. I kind of liked that because his hands warmed me up some, well at least my tits anyway.

Then he was gone and I waited for the rest to happen. I saw Mistress point to someone else and this boy hooked his fingers into the waistband of my panties and slowly slid them down my legs. My cunt came into view and the little bell started tingling, which made everyone smile and giggle. He slid them slowly down my legs and I had to raise my feet one at a time so he could remove them. Now I stood naked, except for my thigh highs and open sandals.

I watched Mistress and she motioned for me to turn in circles so everyone could see all of me. Once I was all the way around, she approached me. I knew this was going to hurt, but I was ready to accept it when she put the clothes pins on my very sensitive nipples. I knew I had to have them on all day, and I knew it would really hurt once she took them off later.

But, as she approached me she said, “Close your eyes whore and don’t move. I am going to have so much fun and I don’t want you to see what I am doing. Keep them closed until I say you can look.”

I said “Yes Mistress Pam.” Then I closed my eyes and waited.

I felt her hands around my nipples and thought she was going to put the clothes pins on me. But that didn’t happen. She put something on my right nipple ring, but didn’t let it go. Then I felt someone else’s hands holding whatever she put on me. Then she went to the other nipple and did the same. Once again, someone else held it there.

Next she moved to my clit and played with it a little before attaching something else down there. She held it up, so I didn’t feel what was to come next.

I heard her say, “Remember whore, keep the eyes closed no matter what happens.”

I said, “Yes Ma’am.”

Next she said, “ON my count of three, drop them. Don’t peek cunt.”

She said, “One, two, and three.”

Whoever was holding the things on my tits and Mistress at my clit all dropped whatever she attached to me. I felt all three areas being pulled down a lot. Then I figured she had added more weight to everything to make them all longer. I just didn’t know how much more she put on me. But, I kept my eyes closed.

Then she had my right tit in her hand again. I still had no idea what was happening, but soon felt a stinging pain in my nipple. I cried out that it hurt and tried to move away.

All that got me was a hard slap on my naked ass and she said, “Stand still cunt or I’ll whip you right here in front of everyone. I still have one for your other nipple.”

I stood in pain and waited for her to finish. Then she had my left tit in her hand and once again, I felt the stinging pain in my nipple. I screamed again, but this time I stood still. I don’t like getting spanked or whipped, but I endured the pain.

She let go of that tit and stepped back. She said, “Now bounce some for me cunt.”

I bounced for her and felt whatever was on my tits slapping at me and the things on my cunt, moving, pulling down on my clit along with my nipples. Damn, she is so mean. I wondered if daddy had sent this stuff to her.

I heard her giggle some and then she said, “OK whore, open those eyes and see what daddy sent to me for you.”

I opened my eyes and look down at my tits. I was shocked to see what he sent her to put on me. I had two mouse traps hooked to my nipples. I did notice the wire part had been wrapped with some foam or something so they didn’t take my nipples off.

I also noticed that I had more weight on my nipples but couldn’t see down to my clit. I wondered how much more she had added to me. All I knew was it was a lot heavier than it had been and I could feel my nipples and clit being pulled down more.

She laughed and said, “Daddy wanted you to wear the traps all day instead of the clothes pins. So you will. And he also wanted to see if we could get your nipples and clit longer, so he sent another 5 pounds of weight to attach to you. I’ll check you during the day to make sure you are ok, but you can plan on having everything in place all day and maybe longer. Now, cunt, let’s get to class.”

I started walking into the school. It would at least be warm inside and my naked cold body could feel better. But the weights on my clit started swinging and of course it caused friction and got me so fucking hot. I know Mistress had 3 pounds on me before and now daddy had her add 5 more. That made eight pounds swinging from my long clit and my nipples too. But I had the mouse traps on them too and she had arranged it so the weights hung down over the traps. I was almost ready to cum.

I got into the class and sat down in my whore chair and thought this was great. I could sit so the weights on my clit could rest on the chair and it won’t be so bad except while I was walking.

But, that thought stopped when Mistress Mary walked up to me and said, “You know better whore. Slide forward so the weights hang over the edge.”

I did as instructed and the weights fell over the edge and pulled on my super sensitive clit again. I hoped that is all she did, but no, she has an evil mind. Almost as bad as Mistress Pam.

She said, “No, that won’t work. Stand up cunt.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.