Becoming a School Slut - Cover

Becoming a School Slut

Copyright© 2015 by bydasea

Chapter 53

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 53 - Attending a new school and wanting to be a cheer leader, young Wendy gets caught in a trap to make her a slut and whore for the Captain of the squad. She is encouraged to do an initiation which exposes her naked body in the school and then is blackmailed to do as the captain says. She will do anything to stop her parents from seeing what she did and only gets in deeper. But, she didn't have to worry because her parents already know and helped set her up.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Squirting   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Analingus   Teacher/Student   Workplace   School   Nudism  

Jimmy was with me. I waited for the computer to come on and get to where I could check my mail. I looked down at my cunt and saw the word written on me. It stated I was a whore. I am a whore and I knew it. I will always be a whore. That is why Mistress Pam had that put on me. Mom had one on her cunt saying she was a whore. And I knew that these tattoos would not go away.

Once the computer came up, I sat down to check my mail. I did have a message from Mistress. Actually I had 2 of them. One had an attachment.

I opened the attachment first like I always do. It was a video of the man giving me the tattoo. I thought it was pretty neat the way they can do such great work on the human body. Once the tat was in place, it showed the man fucking me doggy style. I liked that. Of course I like fucking any way I can have a cock in me.

Once Jimmy and I saw all of the video, I hit save and put it in my whore file. I had created it once I knew mom and dad said they knew all about me. I even asked Mistress to send me the ones she had sent before and that I had deleted. So my whore file is getting pretty full.

Then I opened the email. It read:

My horny little whore,

I am so happy I have you and I want to keep you forever. I checked in about adopting you, but can’t do that because I am not old enough. I will have to wait until I get out of school before I can apply. Your parents are willing to sign you away at that time. And I can’t have your name legally changed until then either and there are some doubts if I can change it from Wendy to Whore. But I will still try. I just want you as my little whore forever.

Now for tomorrow, I want you wearing regular clothes again along with your dated undies. But as you know, you will still strip down in the morning so I can sell your panties and bra. Still need some extra money for my college tuition.

You will bring a nice set of slut clothes to put on after you strip and someone buys your things. I want you putting the tube top on as a skirt and a very sheer blouse. I think that will show you off a lot all morning. And of course it will show your cute little cunt when you sit and spread your legs.

The teachers all have a plan for you tomorrow. Once you get in each class, the teachers are going to use you in front of the class. You will be sucking a teacher’s cock, eating a teacher’s pussy or getting fucked all day. The principal will come to one of your classes and fuck you. If a teacher does not have you in a class, they will come by one of your classes to use you. By the end of the day, every teacher will have had sex with you while your classmates watch you, and you will do anything the teacher requests.

At lunch time, you will go to the cafeteria as always, strip and get ready to fuck, suck and lick pussy. Everyone wants you and are willing to pay good money so I can go to college. I won’t have to take out a loan or anything by the time I graduate. You will be able to pay for my four years. And you know you won’t have clothes on for the afternoon, but will still take care of teachers.

Once school is over, we will practice and you will make all your Mistresses cum before going home. You will have to walk home again and you will be naked when you do. I would give you a ride, but I have an important meeting with another cheerleader.

So, until tomorrow, have a nice sleep and make sure Jimmy cums before bed.

I love you whore,

Mistress Pam

The one thing that always upsets me is when she talks about me making money so she can go to college. I’ll never go get more education because she made me into a whore. Oh, I might have to go to college, but it won’t be so I can learn more. It will be for Mistress Pam to make more money from my body. She would; probably take me out of high school when she graduates and make me go to college with her, but only to be her whore. She could sell me to all the college guys so she wouldn’t have to fuck them. It is times like this, I wish someone would just rape her and show her how good a cock feels in her little virgin pussy.

But, I just do as she says all the time and if that is what she wanted, I would have to do it. And my parents would be ok with it. After all, they have told me that she owns my ass. So, I have to stop thinking bad thoughts and do what is needed.

I looked at Jimmy and said, “Honey, how do you want your whore tonight. Cunt, ass or mouth. Or all three if you want. I am yours for the taking.”

Jimmy said, “You are such a hot little whore and I am so happy that you are my girlfriend. Think I’ll just fuck that hot cunt tonight. Get up on the bed and spread those legs. Someday when I fuck you, I’ll give us a baby. Would you like that?”

I squealed with delight. He wants me to have his baby. I said, “Yes, I would love it. But if you are going to give me a baby, I would have to stop the pill and no one else could fuck my cunt.”

He said, “I know that and once we are married, that will happen. I want a little girl, just like you and I will fuck her when she is old enough.”

I said, “And I would like to have a boy just like you so when you are out working he can fuck me. He will have a big cock like yours and I can use him to satisfy my horny ass. We will have one of each Jimmy. I love you.”

I got up on the bed and spread my legs, offering him my hot cunt. I know I fuck a lot of others, but when I fuck Jimmy, it is more like making love. I love him so very much. He got up on the bed with me and I helped guide his beautiful cock into my cunt. Yes I am a whore, but I love this cock.

Once inside me, Jimmy fucked me hard and fast. He was balls deep in no time, pushing right through my little cervix hole. I didn’t even feel the pain as it went through this time. Guess I am stretching out nicely for him. In and out he went, over and over again. It seemed like he could last forever but I’m sure it is only a few minutes and then we were both cumming together. I screamed and he grunted and gave me a big load of hot male cum. I wish I was off the pill now, so he could make us a baby. But if I was off the pill, I wouldn’t know if it was his or not since I fuck so many boys.

Jimmy didn’t pull out of my cunt. He just stayed there and went soft inside me. We both fell asleep hooked together. That was so nice. To fall asleep with his big wonderful cock in my hot little cunt. We slept well and when we woke in the morning, we were relaxed.

Jimmy pulled out of me and as soon as he was free, I had his cock in my mouth. I wanted to clean it off from being inside me and get whatever cum might be on it. He said, “Honey, I have to go pee. Please stop.”

I said, “No fucking way my hot big man. I want this cock and anything that comes out of it, including your hot morning piss. Just let it go my love.”

Then I got it back in my mouth and he did just what I asked him to do. He pissed right into my mouth and I swallowed every last drop, licking the tip to get any leftover drops. I don’t like morning piss, but his morning piss is special and I plan on drinking it every morning after we get married.

Once his flow stopped, I sucked him and he got hard. I took his cock deep down my throat and sucked him. I swallowed as it went into my throat making it feel like my throat was jerking him off. It didn’t take him very long to shoot his hot cum into me.

Once he was done, I flipped up to take my morning piss and make myself cum. Jimmy loves watching me do this. While I was pissing in my mouth and letting it all go down to my belly he said, “I love watching you do that. When we get married, I think it will continue and once we have kids, you will have to drink from them too. That will save on diapers.”

I laughed at him and when I did, I lost some of my piss and got it all over my face. I quickly got my cunt back to my mouth and finished my morning duty. Once I finished pissing and swallowing the rest of it, I licked the drops off me and continued licking my cunt until I had a good morning orgasm. I love myself.

Once done, we got up and showered together. It doesn’t bother Jimmy that I no longer have doors on my bedroom or bathroom. Everyone can see everything I do and since Jimmy stays with me a lot, they see him too. But it is only mom and dad and they have both seen him. Then of course he fucks my mom while daddy watches. So it is not a problem with him being naked in my bedroom and bathroom.

Once we had our showers, we went to the kitchen for breakfast. Mom was cooking and daddy was reading the newspaper. I knew mom had to go out to the end of the drive to get it and she was naked. But, she loves others to see her naked.

Once breakfast was ready, we all sat down to eat. We talked a little, but nothing much was said. I wondered about Mistress Pam, but did not ask. Daddy talked to Jimmy about joining the police force and Jimmy said he had planned on it. He was going to talk with the chief this afternoon about becoming one of the dog handlers when he joined up. He said he could take good care of the dog because he had a little whore to help him.

We all laughed about that, knowing Jimmy meant that I would be fucking his police dog. I didn’t mind either. I think mom should get one to fuck too. But I didn’t bring that up. We finished breakfast and I helped clean up the table. We loaded the dishwasher and would run it after dinner tonight. That way all the dishes would be clean.

Jimmy and daddy went to get dressed while we did the kitchen. Once the work was all done, mom and I went to dress. I got out my nice clothes to put on and then the slut clothes I needed to change in to once I was in the whore circle. I liked being able to dress like a normal girl even if I had to strip naked in front of everyone and put slutty clothes on. Well I stripped almost naked. Someone else took my panties and bras to get me totally naked for all to see.

Once the kitchen was done. Mom was ready to go to work, since she has to go in naked all the time. Mistress Cathy made her stay naked and ready to fuck and suck all day. Someday I am going to go in with her to help her take care of everyone. Mistress Pam has already told me that.

I went in and got into my regular clothes and put my slut clothes into my bag. I made sure I had on the dated panties and bra on. They were a pretty pink this morning and I made sure my pink thigh highs were also on. Once I was dressed and had everything for school, I went back out to the living room. Mom and dad were just about to leave and Jimmy was waiting for me. Everyone was dressed, except for mom.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.