Becoming a School Slut
Chapter 50

Copyright© 2015 by bydasea

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 50 - Attending a new school and wanting to be a cheer leader, young Wendy gets caught in a trap to make her a slut and whore for the Captain of the squad. She is encouraged to do an initiation which exposes her naked body in the school and then is blackmailed to do as the captain says. She will do anything to stop her parents from seeing what she did and only gets in deeper. But, she didn't have to worry because her parents already know and helped set her up.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Squirting   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Analingus   Teacher/Student   Workplace   School   Nudism  

After our shower we went to the kitchen and I started fixing breakfast for everyone. Jimmy and mom had not come out yet, but I knew they were awake because I could hear them fucking in my room. I knew mom was fucked a lot last night because Jimmy can last a long time and with the Viagra, it would he could last even longer.

I had breakfast almost done when they both walked out. And both were naked. Mom looked like she had been rode hard and put away wet. But I guess she was rode a lot last night. I stopped cooking long enough to give mom a hug and Jimmy a big kiss. I loved this man.

Jimmy sat down with dad and mom got him a cup of coffee. Then she sat with the guys while I finished breakfast. Once it was all done, I fixed 4 plates and served it to my family. I sat with them and we all ate. We talked about my party some more and about last night. Mom said that she was in heaven all night long.

She said, “Wendy, you are one lucky girl. This guy kept his cock hard all night long and never stopped fucking me. Damn he is good. He’ll make you a good husband someday.”

I said, “I know, but he will also be a great son in law. That way he can still fuck you.”

We all laughed about that. Here we were talking about Jimmy and I being married but I was only 14 and still in school. Jimmy is just a little older than me, but we were serious about being married. I would marry him today if I could. And soon, I would be fucking his daddy while he watched. I love my life, even if I am a whore that doesn’t get paid. Mistress Pam makes all the money from others fucking me.

There was a knock on the door just as we were cleaning up the table. I said, “I’ll get it. Probably Jimmy’s daddy and I can’t wait to have his nice cock in me.”

I opened the door wide, not even trying to hide the fact I was naked. Jimmy was with me and also naked. He said, “Hi Dad, come on in. My little cunt has been waiting to have your cock.”

He stepped inside and we had the shock of our lives. Behind his daddy, was his mother. She was staring at me and Jimmy since we were naked. Then she said, “Jimmy may I come in too?”

Jimmy didn’t know what to say, so I said it, “Yes please come in Mrs. Johnson. You are always welcome here.”

We didn’t have to wait long for an explanation. Jimmy’s daddy said, “I am sorry but your mother knew something was up. So, I had to tell her and it got her all excited. She said she had to come with me and see this for herself. And, she wants to have sex with your father Wendy.”

I said, “This is no problem. I am glad you know about me Mrs. Johnson. I am sure you will have a great time with my daddy. I will have a good time with your husband, if you don’t mind me fucking him. Jimmy has said so much about both of you and if we are going to be a family someday, we might as well start with fucking and sucking. And if you don’t mind, I would love to eat your pussy too.”

Mrs. Johnson said, “Please call me Jane. I knew something was going on with Jimmy and you and I did some research. Yes, I know you are the school slut and will fuck anyone who can pay. I have seen you at the ball games and know you strip down to help the boys win. My husband, John has told me about what he was coming here for today. I don’t mind him fucking you, as long as I am not left out. Yes, you will be able to eat me once I fuck your father. But, I do want to watch my husband fuck you first.”

Jimmy spoke up saying, “Mom I tried to hide it all from you. I didn’t know you wanted to do this and didn’t know you have seen Wendy at the games. I didn’t even know you went to them. I have to tell you, I love Wendy and I also fuck her mother. Will I get to fuck you now too?”

Mrs. Johnson said, “Well if we are going to be keeping everything in the family, you might as well enjoy me too. Your father says you have a bigger cock than he has and I want some of it. But first things first. Wendy, let’s get this started so I can watch my husband fuck a little girl.”

My mom and dad came to the door to what was happening. They were both still naked and I saw Mrs. Johnson’s eyes light up when she saw daddy’s cock. I introduced everyone and we all went to the living room.

Jimmy said, “Why don’t we bring a mattress in here so we can all have fun together?”

We all thought that was a great idea so we went and got daddy’s mattress since it was the biggest. Once it was in place on the floor, I said, “I am ready to fuck Jimmy’s daddy and would love for all of you to watch. But, first we all should be naked. We have nothing to hide now.”

Mr. and Mrs. Johnson chuckled and started stripping. I was anxious to see what both of them looked like. I had seen a picture of his cock, but now I wanted to see it in person. And I wanted to see if Mrs. Johnson shaved her pussy. If not, I would have to convince her to do it, since I don’t like to get hair in my mouth.

Once they got naked we all saw what each of them had. Jimmy was right, his daddy had a nice cock. And her mom had a nice pussy, but she still had a curly mass of hair on it. It wasn’t real thick and bushy like some I’ve had to eat, but I could tell she never shaved before. It looked like she trimmed it so she could wear a bikini, but it was still hairy. I would have to beg her to let me shave it off.

Then I said, “OK, I get the first fuck. Then daddy can fuck Jane. Next up would be Mr. J fucking my mom and Jimmy fucking his mom. Then I get to suck all the gooey cum from both of those pussies.”

I got on the mattress on my back, spread my legs really wide and said, “Ok my future father in law, fuck your son’s little whore.”

Mr. J was happy to oblige. He got on top of me and needed no help putting his beautiful cock into my cunt. He just went all the way in like he had been there before. I was loving this and knew that someday, he would fuck his granddaughter. But right now he was fucking me. I started cumming almost as soon as he got it in me.

He fucked my young cunt hard and fast like he hadn’t had sex for a while. I don’t know what his sex life at home is, but he sure did know how to fuck. I was cumming almost nonstop as he plowed into me again and again. I was loving it and I knew the others were getting a good show.

Then he finally stiffened up and shot about 8 ropes of cum into my cunt. I was going to love sucking it back out once he stopped. But in the meantime, he was making me feel so good. I thought about him fucking me more since everyone knows about us now. And I was going to love eating his wife’s pussy once she fucked my daddy. But I had to get her to shave it first. I hate a hairy pussy.

But for right now I had a job to do and as soon as Mr. J was off me, I sucked his cock into my mouth and cleaned it. Then, I flipped my legs up and I had my cunt in my mouth, getting all my future daddy in laws cum from my recently fucked cunt. I loved doing this, especially with an audience.

When I had cleaned all the gooey cum out of my sloppy little hole, I lowered my legs and got applause from everyone. The Johnson’s had never seen that before and were thrilled that I could do it. But now I had something I had to say.

“Jane, May I ask you to do something for me?” I asked.

She said, “Why of course you can, but hurry. After watching you fuck my husband, I am horny as hell and want your daddy’s cock in me.”

So, I said, “Will you shave your pussy for me? As a pussy licker, I don’t like getting hair in my mouth. I can shave you if you will let me.”

Jane laughed and said, “Well, you are a forward little one, but I understand. Yes, I will let you shave me. I like the way you and your mother look without hair. How do you do yours?”

I said, “We don’t have to shave. We will never have cunt hair again. It was all removed with electrolysis. So it won’t grow ever again. We will forever be bald cunts.”

Everyone laughed about what I said and Jane said, “That is interesting. But for now I think a shave is enough. But we have to hurry because I want that nice cock inside me soon.”

I rushed into my bathroom and got all my shaving things and hurried back. I grabbed a towel and asked Jimmy to get it wet with hot water. I wondered if he would like to help shave his mom’s pussy. I know I had to be quick so she could fuck my daddy, but I wanted her nice and smooth for when I ate her and sucked his cum out.

I got down on the mattress where she was and looked at her nice naked body. She was just so beautiful. Her tits were bigger than mine and moms. But she had big nipples that stood out nicely. They stood out almost a quarter of an inch and her areolas were about the size of a fifty cent piece. Her pussy looked so sweet that I wanted to latch my mouth onto it immediately. It looked to be nice and tight and I wondered if she was fucked very much. But I held back because I knew she wanted to fuck daddy. Maybe that is why Mr. J wanted to fuck me so badly. He apparently wasn’t getting it at home. Or they are both just horny people. But I didn’t really care, I was getting what I wanted and needed.

I put my hand on her pussy and she squirmed a little. Guess she isn’t used to having a young whore touching her, but she’ll get used to it if I’m going to be her daughter in law. I rubbed around it and then had Jimmy give me the towel. I placed the warm towel on her pussy hair to moisten it. Once I thought it was there long enough to soften up her cunt hair, I pulled the towel off and threw it to Jimmy telling him to get it warm again. I told him to wet it then put it in the microwave to keep it nice and hot.

Then I took the shaving gel I had and rubbed it into her pussy mound and around her lips. She was really enjoying what I was doing. She moaned a little when I put my finger inside her. I giggled and then stopped. Once I had the gel all rubbed in and it had turned to foam, I took my new razor and started shaving her. I know she liked it.

I kept shaving Mrs. Johnson’s pussy and it looked much better with each stroke. I shaved her bald and then when Jimmy gave me the hot towel, I wiped her pussy off and made it feel real good. She was as smooth as a baby butt or as smooth as my cunt.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.