Becoming a School Slut - Cover

Becoming a School Slut

Copyright© 2015 by bydasea

Chapter 48

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 48 - Attending a new school and wanting to be a cheer leader, young Wendy gets caught in a trap to make her a slut and whore for the Captain of the squad. She is encouraged to do an initiation which exposes her naked body in the school and then is blackmailed to do as the captain says. She will do anything to stop her parents from seeing what she did and only gets in deeper. But, she didn't have to worry because her parents already know and helped set her up.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Squirting   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Analingus   Teacher/Student   Workplace   School   Nudism  

We started into another room. Mistress Pam started to follow us in with Jimmy. But they were stopped. John Jr. said, “I am sorry Pam, but our rules state that no one is allowed in the play room under the age of 30, also no one can be dressed. That is everyone but our special guest. So, you’ll not be allowed in. However, you can relax out here and watch what happens on the big screen TV on the wall. If you see something that you don’t like or it looks like the little whore is in danger, just push the red button on the remote. We’ll stop everything and come talk with you.”

Then Lisa said, “Please feel free to have something to eat. The kitchen is through that door; we have lots of food left over from our brunch.”

Mistress Pam and Jimmy seemed to be ok with that. Mistress said, “That is fine. You paid a lot for the little whore, so I don’t mind you having her by yourselves. But please don’t hurt her too bad and don’t tell her how much you paid for her. She doesn’t know what I charge for her services.”

Lisa said, “That’s not a problem. But believe me, she’ll enjoy herself a lot today. I have been where she is going and I loved it.”

We walked into the other room and the door closed behind us. It was a big room and had all kinds of things around it. I saw hooks, ropes, chains, handcuffs, and things that I had no idea what they were. I was led to the middle of the room and told to lay on my back on the mat that had been placed there.

I did as I was told and two of the ladies came to me and put something around my ankles. Then a chain was attached to the cuff like things. The next thing I felt was my legs being pulled up. They were pulling me up in the air, but at the same time, my legs were separating.

They kept pulling me up. When they finally stooped, I was fully suspended off the floor and my head was about crotch level with everyone. My legs were apart and my cunt was open to the world. I had no idea what was going to happen now, but found out soon enough.

John Jr., said, “Ok, here is the deal. We are all going to have sex with you. While you suck the guy’s cocks, the women will eat your cunt. It will be a husband and wife using you at the same time. The first to go will be mom and dad.”

He stopped for a minute and then added, “And once you have made all the guys cum and swallowed every drop of cum, we will start again. This time the guys will fuck your cunt while you eat the ladies’ pussies. You have to make all of us cum before we let you down. You ready?”

I looked up at him, smiled and said, “Yes, let’s do it.”

Then it started. John Sr. stood in front of me, his cock was right at my mouth. It was hard and ready. I had never sucked a cock that old before. The oldest one I had before now was Sam who is 66. Now I was going to suck a 74-year-old cock, while being eaten by a 75-year-old woman. Of course, being eaten is great. I don’t get it that often and now I’ll be eaten a lot tonight. I know there are 12 couples here and that means I get my cunt eaten a dozen times. Of course I also have to suck 12 cocks and eat 12 pussies, while I am being eaten and fucked, but that’s what whores do.

I had this old cock in my mouth, which I love and then I thought, what happens when he cums. How can I swallow when I am upside down? Swallowing makes things go down not up. His cum would have to go up to get to my belly. I kept sucking but I was sure I’d be choking on his cum soon.

While I was sucking John Sr.’s cock, his wife Joan was licking my cunt and she was licking it really good. My bells were ringing and I could feel her tongue digging deep into me. Then she would suck and lick my long clit, making my bells ring more. I was in heaven, even if I was hanging upside down.

I figured once I started choking on his cum, when he gave it to me they would let me down, so I could suck better and swallow. I would have to be able to swallow and the only way would be for me to be upright. But, that didn’t happen.

I sucked him the best I could and he started cumming in my mouth. As I always do, I swallowed as he was cumming. And it shocked me that his cum slipped through my throat and went up into my belly. I didn’t gag or choke like I thought I would. Instead, I was able to swallow every drop. It shocked me.

I thought it was pretty funny that his cum was going up instead of down. Whichever way it went, I got what I love, CUM! To top it off, I was having my cunt licked. Mistress doesn’t have others eat me except my mom and of course Sam ate me. But I was now in heaven with a cock in my mouth and a tongue in my cunt.

I started cumming from what Joan was doing to me and I loved it. I was having so much fun being their party favor and knew I had a lot more cocks and pussies to satisfy. I was going to love having all of them use me. I don’t know what else they may have for me, but if it included cocks and pussies I was all for it.

Once the two of them finished with me, John Jr. and Lisa stepped up. John Jr. in front and Lisa standing behind me. I heard Lisa say, “My God that is one pretty little cunt.”

Just as she said that, John Jr. stuck his cock in my mouth. Then she leaned over and took my cunt in her mouth. She started licking me and I started sucking John Jr’s cock. He had one just about the same size as his father and I was once again enjoying what was happening to me. I may be a whore, but right now I am one happy little whore.

I sucked off the police chief while his wife ate my cunt. I was starting to cum again and it felt so good. I loved having my cunt licked and Lisa was good at it. Guess she had lots of practice since she met John Jr. After all, I was told they all had sex with everyone.

It wasn’t long and I felt him stiffen up, too give me my second load of cum to swallow. I still thought it was neat how his hot cum traveled up to my belly instead of down. I kind of liked it this way and found that the cocks went into my throat much easier when I was upside down.

I was cumming with him and it felt wonderful. Once he finished, they both pulled away from me and the next up was Joanne and Mark. I was happy for them to start having sex with me. I knew I would get more, but loved it when I had a family doing me. I wondered how I could get into this group more often. Maybe I could talk Mistress into letting them have me some more if they agreed to pay.

I took Mark into my mouth while Joanne ate my cunt. I was so much in love with being a part of a swingers group, I vowed to myself that once I was older and got married, I would have my husband join the police force so we could swing with them. Mark was pretty quick and Joanne had me cumming real fast also. Before long, it was over and I had the third load of cum going up into my belly.

I sucked all the rest of the cocks and the ladies all ate my cunt. I was having a great time, but was a little dizzy from being upside down for so long. I still think it is cool how all the men’s cum went up instead of down. But I enjoyed getting so much of it. I really think I am a whore who loves cum.

Once they had all finished, they lowered me down some and put a soft bench under my upper half. I was kind of laying down, but my legs were still up and spread wide apart. My little bells were ringing and I was still tingling in my cunt.

John Sr. said, “OK, now you get to eat all the wives while all the men fuck you. Well, all but one couple will. You see, they are new to our group and it is an initiation for them. Once all of us fuck you, the new guy, Larry, has to suck all our hot cum out of your cunt. His wife has to clean our cocks after we have had them in you. Are you ready whore?”

I said, “Yes sir.” With a big smile on my face. A guy sucking cum from my cunt is totally new to me, but I guess if I ever join this group, we would have to do the same. I wondered if Jimmy would be able to do it.

I felt John Sr. put his cock in my cunt and it went in all the way. At the same time, I had Joan’s pussy getting close to my mouth. It was weird eating a pussy of a 75-year-old, but it wasn’t that bad. She had kept in good shape and her pussy was like any other pussy. It was nice to eat it. John Sr. fucked my cunt hard and was really getting deep into me. The position I was in made it seem longer than it really was. I’ll have to try this with Jimmy to see if his nice big cock would feel bigger.

I made Joan cum very quickly and as soon as she started cumming, John sr. also started cumming into my cunt. Once they pulled away, John Jr. and Lisa stepped up and I started licking her pussy and he shoved his cock in my cunt to fuck me. I think the girls were so hot from eating me it didn’t take any of them very long to cum. Lisa came very fast and John Jr. was right behind her adding another load to my cunt.

Mark and Lisa stepped up to me and I had my mouth full of pussy and my cunt full of cock. I was loving all the attention I was getting. It was much better than fucking the football team. I want to do this a lot more with these older people.

Once Mark and Lisa finished, I was being fucked by all the other cops and eating their wife’s pussies. I happened to look up and saw one couple off to the side and she was on her knees. Once the guys fucked me, they went to her and she took their cocks in her mouth and cleaned them. She was getting a good taste of my cunt, even if she wasn’t eating it. Her husband just watched and his cock was hard as a rock. Poor guy doesn’t get no cunt today. All he gets is a cunt full of everyone’s cum.

The line continued at both ends. A cock in my cunt and a pussy on my mouth. I love licking pussy and was really enjoying all the older pussy I got. I forgot most of the names, but every one of the pussies was shaved bald. I like it when there is no hair.

While I was eating one lady, she said, “Lauren said this little cunt is good at licking pussy. She didn’t lie to me there. I can see why Lauren keeps going back for more.”

So, Lauren is the daughter of a cop. I guess that is why she doesn’t care if all the boys see her pussy. She must be fucking her daddy too; since it was said that everyone fucks all their kids. I was liking this group more and more. I tried to compare the one I was licking to Lauren’s pussy and I think I could taste the similarity. I would have to tell Lauren I ate her mother’s pussy and her daddy fucked me after I sucked his cock. But she probably already knew about it.

I got through with the second part of being a party favor, eating all the pussies, except the one. Then all the guys shoved their cocks into me and shot loads of hot cum into me. The next part was the new guy was going to suck it all out of me. I know how it is sucking cum from a cunt because I do it for mom all the time. But this is different. A guy is going to eat me, getting the gooey cum from all his work mates.

They left me like I was and the new guy came over to me and looked at my wide open cunt. I know he could see right inside me, seeing all that delicious cum I had for him. I also noticed his wife was going to suck his cock while he ate me.

John Jr. said, “OK Billy the time has come. Suck all our hot cum from the little cunt and you are a member of the group. Of course that means we all get to fuck your hot wife whenever we want. Are you ready?”

I heard him say, “Hell yes I’m ready. I have worked too hard to not do it.”

Then he had his mouth on my cunt and I could feel him licking me. He pushed my clit bell out of his way and it was jingling with ever lick. I felt him sucking on my hole and I think I actually felt the gooey cum leaving my cunt. He was doing a good job of licking and sucking and I started cumming really hard. But even with me cumming like that, he never slowed down. He took all the hot gooey cum from my cunt and into his belly.

I thought it strange that the guys also had sex with each other, but sucking hot cum from a whore’s cunt was beyond belief. But, that is what he was doing. And it seemed he was enjoying it. I guess you got to do what you got to do to be accepted. And he also gets to lick a hot little cunt.

I heard some of the others talking and they said that he has already sucked most of the men and would get the rest today after they were done with me. I wondered what else they had planned for their little party favor. But no matter what it was, I am sure I would love it as long as I had my cunt used.

He finally backed off and said, “OK, got it all. That was a lot of cum you guys put in her. But she still has a hot little cunt even if she was fucked by everyone.”

Then his wife came over and put her mouth on my cunt and began to lick me. John Sr. said, “And now it is time for the new wife to lick her first cunt. Claudia was told not to engage in any sexual activity, except regular sex with hubby. After today, she is free game for all.”

So, this woman had never eaten a cunt before. I got to be her first. I liked that. She was doing pretty well too and I found out that her husband had not gotten all the gooey cum out. She told him, “Billy, you missed some.”

She kept licking me and made me cum once again. I was almost cumming nonstop since I got here and wondered if they would allow me to take a break any time soon. I was getting a little hungry and my cunt was getting a little sore. I had heard them tell Mistress and Jimmy that there was food to eat. Maybe we could stop for a quick bite and then fuck some more.

Claudia finally had enough of eating my cunt and pulled back. I took a deep breath and said, “Ok, how about I get something to eat before I get fucked again?”

John Sr. said, “Well I thought with all the cocks and pussies you just ate it would fill you up. But if you are hungry, we can call a break and get you some food. Can’t have you telling everyone we were mean to you and not letting you eat.”

They got me untied and I stood up, but almost fell. My legs had turned numb from the position I had been in. A couple of the ladies took my arms and helped me move. Once I was able to walk, they took me out of the fuck room and back to where Mistress was.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.