Becoming a School Slut - Cover

Becoming a School Slut

Copyright© 2015 by bydasea

Chapter 47

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 47 - Attending a new school and wanting to be a cheer leader, young Wendy gets caught in a trap to make her a slut and whore for the Captain of the squad. She is encouraged to do an initiation which exposes her naked body in the school and then is blackmailed to do as the captain says. She will do anything to stop her parents from seeing what she did and only gets in deeper. But, she didn't have to worry because her parents already know and helped set her up.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Squirting   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Analingus   Teacher/Student   Workplace   School   Nudism  

Mistress Pam said, “Let’s go whore. We have lots to do today. First we’ll get all that hair off your little cunt and then my friends, will have a lot of fun with you. Remember, they paid me a lot of money and you’ll need to do anything they want. Got it?”

“Yes Mistress,” I answer. “What will they do with me?”

“I promised them I wouldn’t tell you. They want everything to be a surprise for you. And they even gave me an extra bonus for not saying.”

“That scares me Mistress.” I said, “Not knowing what will happen with strangers. How do I know they won’t kill me?”

“Now whore, you know I’d never let anyone hurt you. I am going to be with you all the time. And Jimmy will also be there.” Mistress told me.

“Ok, but I am still scared.” I said.

We drove to the place where I was to get all my cunt hair removed permanently. I was not real thrilled about that, but it is what Mistress wanted. I would always look like a little girl the rest of my life. I know mom doesn’t have any cunt hair and she looks younger than she really is. I guess it is because big girls have pubic hair and little girls don’t.

We arrived at the place and Mistress made me get out and walk through the parking lot totally naked. I couldn’t put clothes on anyway. I didn’t have any with me. We went to the door and Mistress said, “OK whore, just like with the nasty people. You will knock and when he answers the door, you’ll tell him nicely that you are here to get your cunt hair removed. You will also tell him that once he is done he can fuck your cunt. Got it.”

“Yes Mistress.” I said.

I knocked and waited for him to come to the door. If it had been later, we could have just walked in, but he wasn’t open yet. I stood naked out where anyone could see, waiting for him to open the door. He finally did open it up after about 5 minutes and just stared at me.

I said, “Sir, I’m here for you to remove all my cunt hair permanently. I will behave and when you get done doing that, you may fuck my bald cunt.”

He laughed and said, “Well I’ll be damned. I really didn’t think you’d be back. But I am glad you are. Please come in.”

We walked into his place of business and I was so glad he hadn’t opened yet, because we walked right through the front lobby. He took us into another room with a nice table in the middle. I say nice because it wasn’t like those you see in doctor’s offices. It was more like a raised bed with sheets and all.

He said, “Usually this is where I tell the person to expose the area, but you are already exposed.”

Mistress Pam and I both laughed at that. Yes, I’m exposed here and most of the time now. Ever since Mistress made me her little whore, I am exposed more than being covered. And once again, another male is looking at me and will be soon be working on my little cunt.

He then said, “OK, get up on the bed so we can begin. I’ll have to strap your feet into the stirrups so I can work on those lips. That is the most sensitive area and I want to do them first. That way by the time I am finished with the rest of the area, your cunt lips will be ok enough to fuck.”

I liked that he explained that to me. I don’t like being tied down. I would rather be left alone so I can do it all on my own. Mistress likes it better that way too, because if I fuck up she can punish me. Anyway, I climbed up on the table, which he called a bed. I guess it was more like a bed, because it was comfortable once I was on it. I probably could have gone too slept there.

Once I was on the bed and on my back, he had me spread my legs wide so he would have easy access and then one at a time, he put them in the stirrups that he placed beside the bed. He strapped my ankles in place and then he started turning a crank. As he turned the handle, my legs opened up more and more. By the time he finished, my legs were so far apart that the muscles in my inner thighs were straining and hurting just a bit. They were almost straight out from my body. Then he went to another handle and turned it. This raised my legs up in the air. When he finished with that one, I was spread open really wide and my cunt was straight up.

He looked at me, well at my cunt, and said, “Great, now I have room to work and play.”

Mistress giggled and said, “Yes you do. Whore be good for the man. I’ll be back shortly. I have to make some final arrangements for your party this afternoon.”

With that she left me alone with this man. He stared at my wide open cunt for a few minutes and then got his tools out. I didn’t know what any of them were, but figured he did, so I just laid there and let him do what he needed to do. When he finished with me today, I would no longer have any hair around my cunt and ass. And would never have any hair down there again. I would always look like a little girl whore.

He showed me the thing which would destroy my hair follicles and explained that he would insert this little needle into the area of hair and send a small electrical charge through it. That would make the hair stop growing. When he was done, I was told it may be a little sore, but it wouldn’t last long and would not interfere with me fucking him or anyone else.

Then he began. I felt his fingers on my cunt, as he pulled the lips apart. Then he put that little needle into me and began the process. I felt the needle going in and out of my cunt lips and it was like a little bee sting every time. First he did one side, and then the other. As he worked my little cunt got excited and began to ooze pussy juice that trickled down my ass. He even did the hair around my tiny asshole and that stung the worst, more than on my cunt. I could also feel my asshole wink every time he zapped a hair. He worked without saying anything else to me. I just laid there with nothing to do except feel him around my cunt.

I felt every little prick of the needle as he put the needle thing in me and I thought I felt the little electric shocks that killed the hair, but I wasn’t sure. I do know that my cunt was getting wet from him playing with me as he worked. By the time he was done with me, I would be really ready for a good hard fucking.

He continued working around my cunt lips, there was no pain at all and I almost fell asleep. Nothing hurt down there and I wondered what it would really look like when I was older. I saw mom’s cunt and she can’t grow hair, but she doesn’t really look like a little girl. But then again, I never got to see her before she lost her cunt hair. I guess I’ll just have to wait to find out.

The man worked until he had all my lip and ass hair removed and then he lowered my legs, but kept them spread wide apart. He said, “OK, the sensitive area is done. Now I can do the rest of it; so you won’t ever have a hair out of place.”

I giggled at that. No hair out of place I thought. I would never have hair there anymore. Not ever. I wondered what it would be like as I got older, without hair on my cunt. But it can’t be too bad, mom has none either.

He said, “Got to leave your legs spread apart so I can work better. I have to stand between your legs so I can reach your mound better. But maybe we can make it better for you. If you want, I can stick my cock in your cunt and work on you.”

“Now that I like,” I said. “I love a hard cock in my cunt and it would feel great if you put yours in me. And when you’re done, just leave it there so you can fuck me.”

He said, “Ok, just got to get out of these pants.”

He started undoing his pants and was soon naked from the waist down. I looked down and saw his cock at full staff. It was impressive too. I would guess about nine inches and kind of thick.

So I asked, “Just how big is that nice pole?”

He said, “Nine inches and about two inches around. Hope you enjoy. I know I will.”

Then I thought back to when I saw him the first time after I got pierced. I sucked his cock, but didn’t remember too much about it. I was hurting and I just wanted everything to stop. But now, I wasn’t hurting and I wanted a cock in me. It is something isn’t it? Not too long ago when I first started school here, I had never seen a real cock before. I had seen some pictures, but nothing real. Now I crave cocks in my cunt all the time and it really doesn’t matter who it belongs to. I still liked Jimmy’s the best with daddy’s cock a close second. But any cock will do for this little whore.

Once he had his cock deep in my cunt, he started working again. This time it was where I could watch. He would stick this very thin needle into my skin where there was hair and I felt a little tingle as he put electricity to it. It didn’t hurt at all. He continued working and every once in a while I could feel his cock twitch inside me. As he worked he also moved, just the least little bit, but it was enough to slide that cock back and forth just a bit. It was just enough to build my excitement but not enough to send me over into a good cum. I was going to be way past ready by the time he actually started fucking me. I don’t know how he was working with his cock in a hot tight little cunt, but he did. I figured once he finished, he wouldn’t take long at all to cum inside me.

He did work for quite some time and finally said he was done for today. He put his needle and other equipment beside me and started fucking me hard. I looked up and saw Mistress standing by my head smiling and that’s when I finally came. It looked like I came just from looking at her and she was pleased with her little whore because she smiled and petted me on the head like I was a puppy. But it kind of looked like she wanted to get fucked too. I think she should try it sometime. I know she would love it and never want to stop. I know I don’t want to stop fucking.

He was really pounding into my cunt and it wasn’t long until I felt him stiffen up and start shooting his hot cum into me. I loved it when I get full of hot gooey cum. And then I get to lick it all out of me. I’m a lucky girl because I can eat my own cunt. Not many girls can do that.

He kept pumping his cock in and out slowly, so he was sure I got all he had, trust me he had a lot. He must have shot at least 8 spurts of sticky white cum into me. He held still for a moment, but Mistress interrupted us. She said, “Come on now you two. Whore has an appointment to play and we can’t be late. So pull your cock out, get it clean in her cock sucking mouth and then release her legs so she can eat your cum.”

He pulled his cock out of my cunt and I felt so empty. It had been in me for a while and my cunt had gotten used to being full. But now she was empty. But I soon had his cock in my mouth to clean up. I sucked all our combined juices off of it and even licked his balls clean.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.