Becoming a School Slut
Chapter 46

Copyright© 2015 by bydasea

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 46 - Attending a new school and wanting to be a cheer leader, young Wendy gets caught in a trap to make her a slut and whore for the Captain of the squad. She is encouraged to do an initiation which exposes her naked body in the school and then is blackmailed to do as the captain says. She will do anything to stop her parents from seeing what she did and only gets in deeper. But, she didn't have to worry because her parents already know and helped set her up.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Squirting   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Analingus   Teacher/Student   Workplace   School   Nudism  

I woke the next morning well rested, because I was between the two people I love the most. I had mom on one side and daddy on the other and we were all naked. When I woke up, I had daddy’s cock in my hand. Guess I slept holding it all night. He had his hand in my cunt and mom was holding my tit. I was in heaven.

I didn’t move as I didn’t want to disturb my wonderful parents even though I had to piss. I knew I could hold it for a while longer. I knew I would have to drink myself once they woke up and would probably have to drink daddy’s piss and maybe even mom’s. But I don’t mind. After all, they are my parents.

As I lay there, I thought back to when I first started school here. I was a good 14-year-old girl, leading a normal life. But I wanted to be a cheerleader so badly, that I was willing to do anything to be one. Well, I am a cheerleader now and have done anything and everything to be one. How many girls would walk around school naked, fuck everyone who could pay, fuck all the teachers, fuck and suck dogs and gang bang the football team. All for the want of being a cheerleader. And now, I was going to be a party favor for a group of people all over 30. And who knows what will happen there.

I was lost in my thoughts when daddy moved and looked at me. He said, “Good morning my little whore. Did you sleep well?”

I jumped when I heard his voice, but felt so happy to be naked next to him. I loved my daddy Master very much and wanted to have his cock more than what I was getting. I know that society says it is wrong to have sex with your parents, but in my opinion, who better to have it with.

I said, “Yes Sir, I slept very well. I think that last fuck made me so tired. But I loved it and want some more of my Master’s big cock.”

“Well, the only thing you get this morning is my piss. Pam wants you horny for the party.” He said to me.

“Well, if all I can have is your piss, at least I get to have your cock in my mouth.” I said with a giggle.

He laughed and said, “Damn, you really are a fucking whore. Now slide down there so I can piss. Then we will get your mother up so you can drink her too, before you drink yourself.”

I slid down to Master daddy’s cock and took the head into my mouth, waiting to get his hot morning piss. I still hated morning piss, but this was my daddy’s. He started his flow and I stared swallowing. He pissed right into his little girl’s mouth and both of us were enjoying it. He had a lot to give me and I took it all in my mouth and down into my belly.

He finally stopped and pulled his cock from my mouth. I tried to hold on to it, so I could suck him, but he was stronger and just popped it out of my mouth.

He said, “I told you Pam didn’t want you sucking me this morning.”

I looked up at him and said, “Well a whore has to try ... right.”

He laughed and shook mom awake. He said, “Betty, wake up. Our little girl is going to drain your piss, then drink her own. Once all is done I want you to fix breakfast. Little whore has to go check her e-mails. Pam sent her something.”

I laid on my back so my mother could squat over me. As she lowered her cunt to my mouth, I thought how that this wasn’t the way a family should be. They should be protecting their little 14-year-old daughter instead of using her as a piss slut. But, I’m so happy that it has happened this way now. I love being with my parents and I could think of nothing better to do than relieve them of their morning piss. I’m trying to be such a good whore.

Mom got her cunt to my lips and I sealed the space. She started with a dribble, but was soon pissing a nice steady stream of morning piss into my mouth so I could swallow it into my belly. She pissed a lot, just like everyone else does first thing in the morning. I drank all of it and then licked her cunt clean before she got up.

Once she was out of the way, I had to piss and just flipped up and sealed my lips to my own cunt and pissed into my mouth. I had daddies, moms and now my own piss, for a good morning drink. Once I had finished pissing, I licked my cunt lips clean and then lowered my legs to the bed. I wanted to eat myself, but had been told I couldn’t cum this morning.

Once done daddy said, “Okay old whore, go get breakfast ready. Wendy go check to see what Pam sent you. I’m getting a shower.”

We all got up and went our separate ways. I went in and booted up the computer to see what Mistress Pam had for me.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.