Becoming a School Slut - Cover

Becoming a School Slut

Copyright© 2015 by bydasea

Chapter 42

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 42 - Attending a new school and wanting to be a cheer leader, young Wendy gets caught in a trap to make her a slut and whore for the Captain of the squad. She is encouraged to do an initiation which exposes her naked body in the school and then is blackmailed to do as the captain says. She will do anything to stop her parents from seeing what she did and only gets in deeper. But, she didn't have to worry because her parents already know and helped set her up.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Squirting   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Analingus   Teacher/Student   Workplace   School   Nudism  

I woke up refreshed in the morning, but had to pee. I still hate drinking my morning piss, but if I didn’t Mistress would punish me. Even though my parents knew all about me now and had been the ones who had set me up to be Mistress Pam’s slut, she still found ways to punish me. She threatened to send my pictures and videos to my old school and my grandparents, aunts and uncles. I couldn’t have her doing that, so I still did everything she made me do.

As I laid there my urge to pee got worse, so I flipped up and got my piss hole over my mouth and let it flow. I took it all in my mouth and swallowed it letting it travel to my belly. Once done, I licked myself clean and then licked my cunt until I made myself cum. With being so tired last night, I didn’t have the energy to do it before going to sleep. That is the best part of what I have to do. I love licking and sucking my cunt.

Once I had a good morning cum, I got up and went to the bathroom to shower and brush my teeth. It felt good to have a good hot shower and I took a little extra time this morning.

Once done, I remembered I had not checked emails last night, I booted up the computer and checked for my mail. I had one from Jimmy and one from Mistress. I was excited to get one from Jimmy. I loved him, but I think I loved his big cock more.

I opened his mail first and he wrote;

Wendy my whore,

I love you and can’t wait to see you again. I am the luckiest guy in the world to have you. I know you put out for everyone else, but also know it is only me that you love. Have a good day.

Jimmy

PS: Dad wants to fuck you this weekend. I will ask Pam if he can.

That is so nice of him. He loves me even if I do fuck and suck everyone else. And he wants to share me with his father. That is special.

Then I opened the one from Mistress. It was a short one, but she told me what to do this morning.

Whore,

I know you had a rough day, but it isn’t going to stop. Today, I want you to do something different for me. You’ll still walk to school naked. You will bring your panties and little bra with you to put on just before you get to the parking lot.

But you will not carry them in your hands. I want you to put both of them inside your cunt. I want almost all of them inside you with just a little of each hanging out so you can pull them out when it is time. I want you putting them in before you eat breakfast so they get nice and juicy. I am selling them for a bigger price today since your cunt juice will be on them.

See you in the circle whore.

Mistress Pam

Damn, doesn’t she ever stop thinking of ways to fuck with me? I have to shove my undies into my cunt and walk to school naked. No 14-year-old should ever have to do these things, even if that 14-year-old is a whore. But, I will do it because it is what she wants and she has my parents on her side.

So, without waiting, I got my dated panties and bra out, laying back on my bed I spread my legs really wide. I knew she would be watching. I took both articles and put them to my cunt. I rubbed myself with them for a short time and then started pushing them inside me. I used my finger to guide them into my cunt and then just kept pushing until I had both of them stuffed in me. I left a very small piece of both the bra and panties out, so I could get them back out.

Then, I went to the kitchen to help mom fix our breakfast. Of course she was just as naked as I was. She did have a nice body and her cunt does taste good. It kind of tastes just like mine. We finished fixing breakfast and called daddy to come eat. Of course he had his clothes on and sat down. I poured his coffee and plated his food for him. Then mom and I sat down with him.

We ate in silence this morning. I don’t know why, but none of us had anything to say. They don’t ask me about school any more. They don’t ask about the boys, because they know I am fucking a lot now. They don’t wonder if I am popular, because they know I am a whore. They don’t ask about the football games because they know if we win I get gangbanged and if we lose, the boys don’t get my cunt. So, today was a silent breakfast.

Once we finished, I helped get the dishes up and we put them in the dishwasher. We would run it tonight. Mom and dad went outside to go to work with mom being naked and daddy dressed. We said goodbye and as soon as they left, I went to brush my teeth and hair. Then it was a naked walk to school.

I walked out the door and down the drive. From the driveway into the street so all the neighbors would get a good view of a naked teenager. But I had to do it because Mistress wants her whore to be seen. I walked down the street and that same old guy came out of his house and said, “Did you ask if I could fuck you?”

I said, “No I haven’t seen my Mistress. But I’ll ask today and she will call you to let you know. She will also tell me if I can or can’t. I am going to see if you can fuck me for free because you haven’t had a good cunt in a long time. OK?”

He said, “That is cool. And I never fucked a young girl like you before. I hope she lets me, but I will pay if I need to.”

I said, “That is nice, but I think she will let me for free. She is kind of nice that way.” Then as an afterthought, I said, “Maybe you can fuck my mom too. She is a whore like me.”

He got all excited about that and said. “Really, you mean it. Who do I ask for her?”

I will talk to dad to see if you can have her. I’ll let you know about both later. Meet me here this afternoon.”

Then I just walked to school. No one else stopped me but a lot of people stared at me. I got almost to school and stopped to pull my bras and panties out of my cunt. They were soaking wet with my cunt juice, but I slid the panties up my legs and put my bra on over my little tits. It felt weird, but knew it wouldn’t be long and they would be gone.

Once I had them on, I walked the rest of the way to the parking lot and went to my circle. I walked in and stood on the X and waited for Mistress Pam to tell someone to strip me. I didn’t have to wait too long and saw her coming from the side.

She stopped and then nodded to someone and my bra was soon removed from my body. My tits were uncovered and my bells were ringing. Then another nod and my panties were being pulled down my legs. They got to my ankles and I stepped out of them. Now I was naked once again and would spend the day naked. All my bells were ringing and of course my cunt was so juicy. I get so excited now about being stripped in front of everyone. I had come to love being naked for them.

Of course, when I was a normal girl, I would never even let a girl look at me naked. In my old school, I wouldn’t even shower with the other girls. But now, the girls, the boys, the teachers, my parents and now the neighbors all see me naked. I’m naked most of the time and so many people have seen all of me. But, it does get me excited.

I walked to class and sat in my whore chair. Mr. Smith looked at me and then reached down between my spread legs and put his finger in my cunt. He said, “God I love this little whore cunt. I need to cum, so pull my cock out and suck it.”

I didn’t hesitate. I reached over to him unzipped his pants, then pulled his little cock out. I put my mouth on it and started sucking. I was once again sucking the cock of a perverted teacher in front of all my classmates. I knew he wouldn’t last long. He didn’t disappoint me. He was cumming very quick and I didn’t swallow his cum as it came out of his pee hole. When he finished I opened my mouth to show the class, what he gave me and then swallowed. I didn’t like doing that to a teacher, but as a whore, I did what I was told to do.

Once he finished cumming, he put his cock back in his pants and pulled his finger out of my cunt and licked it clean. Then he went back to his desk to teach the class. It really amazes me that a teacher can do that to a young student, when they are the ones who are supposed to protect us. That first day when my naked ass was hanging out it should have been stopped and Mistress Pam should have gone to jail for making me do it. But, no one said a word about me showing my ass in the morning and my cunt in the afternoon.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.