Becoming a School Slut - Cover

Becoming a School Slut

Copyright© 2015 by bydasea

Chapter 37

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 37 - Attending a new school and wanting to be a cheer leader, young Wendy gets caught in a trap to make her a slut and whore for the Captain of the squad. She is encouraged to do an initiation which exposes her naked body in the school and then is blackmailed to do as the captain says. She will do anything to stop her parents from seeing what she did and only gets in deeper. But, she didn't have to worry because her parents already know and helped set her up.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Squirting   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Analingus   Teacher/Student   Workplace   School   Nudism  

I woke from a very restful sleep the next morning with a tremendous feeling like I had to piss, but my mind was wondering what to do. Did I have to still piss in my mouth since I had just gotten my clit pierced? It was still sore and the piercing was fresh and hadn't healed, and I was worried about it getting infected if I put my mouth on it to drink my piss. I mean, the mouth is a filthy cesspool of bacteria and would almost guarantee an infection if I put my mouth on it. I didn't want to make Mistress mad, but I didn't want to get my clit infected either. I laid there wondering as I tossed and turned with my legs together to keep from pissing and I guess she saw me because my phone rang.

"Hello" I answered.

It was Mistress and she said, "I know what you are thinking about; how do you get rid of your nasty morning piss? I know your clit is still sore and not healed up yet. So get up, go to the kitchen and get a glass to piss in. Then drink it. Make sure you get back on your bed before you piss."

Then she hung up before I had a chance to say anything. So, I crawled out of bed, almost grabbing my robe to put on. But then I thought about it and just walked out of my room naked. I'll have to get used to being naked all the time at home now.

I heard dad in the shower and found mom in the kitchen fixing breakfast. I got a glass out of the dish washer and went back to my room. I positioned myself back on the bed, put the glass between my legs and started to fill it. I hoped I didn't overflow it because anything that didn't get in the glass would be in my bed. I pissed and it was filling up fast, but I got lucky and stopped right before it started to go over the rim. I had to be careful when I moved the glass to my lips so I didn't spill it.

I looked at it and it was a dark yellow and smelled bad. I knew it was going to taste bad, as my morning piss always does. But I brought the glass to my lips (spilling a small amount) and started drinking. I drank it all down quickly, so I hopefully wouldn't have to taste it too much. But I still tasted it.

I got up and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and take a shower. After a nice hot shower, I applied ointment on my clit. It was still sore and when I touched it the little bell rang more. I giggled and thought how it would sound in the halls at school. Everyone would hear the whore walking.

I went to the kitchen and found my food on the floor waiting for me. Daddy was at the table and mom was just putting his food in front of him. Then she put hers on the floor and we both got down to eat.

We ate in silence, when we had finished, I got dad's plate and stuff off the table (he swatted my ass as I picked things up) and put them in the dishwasher. Mom washed her face and hands off (she still isn't that good at eating off the floor) then it was time to go to work and school. Mom and dad left before me and I watched as mom walked out naked to get in her car. Daddy followed her out and she looked so proud walking around naked. She said she was naked all day at work and that someday I would join her. I did want to see what happened with her someday.

I went to my room, got out my dated panties and bra. They were bright red today and like the rest, very sheer. My tits and cunt could be seen through them. Once I had them on, I got my shoes and socks on, grabbed my bag and left the house.

I wasn't real happy about walking to school like this, but Mistress had told me I was going to do it all the time now. She would have made me walk naked, but she wouldn't make any money from the sale of my clothes if I didn't have them on.

I walked into the parking lot of the school and stepped into my WHORE circle. Of course I left my backpack outside the circle so I would have to walk to it to put my shoes and socks away. I did notice another bag sitting on the other side of the circle and wondered what was in it. I figured it was my clothes for the day and knowing Mistress, it wouldn't be much.

I knew the shoes and socks had to come off before I lost my undies, so I bent and removed one shoe. Took it to my bag, went back to take the other off. Then did the same with my socks. Now I was standing in just bra and panties, waiting to be stripped by someone else.

That didn't take long as I saw Mistress nod her head and my bra was being removed. It was a boy, who slowly undid the hooks one at a time. Sliding his hands around to cup my tits. Using his tongue to slid the strap off my shoulder, till it fell to my elbow. Then he did the other arm the same way. In the process leaving a wet trail down each arm. He told me to hold my arms straight out, as his fingers slid under the cups of the bra he bought. He pulled it away from my body making the bells ring, as they caught on the cups. He stuffed the bra in his back pocket and started playing with my tits, pulling and twisting at my nipples which caused me to moan and made my bells ring. He stopped, just as I was close to cumming right there. Kissed my left shoulder and stepped away.

Then another boy came up to take my panties. He ran his fingers along the crack of my ass till his fingers found the waist band, sliding his fingers along the inside against my skin to the slides he pulled them down. I stepped out of them and stood naked. As the wind picked up sending a shiver through me; my three little bells all rang and everyone got a kick out of that.

I just stood there waiting for Mistress to tell me when to get dressed. She waited for a little longer than normal and pointed to the bag on the other side of the circle. I went to it looking inside. I was shocked about what I would have to wear today.

I pulled out a pair of fuzzy pink slippers and a very sheer baby doll nighty. I was so embarrassed. I would be walking around like I was ready for bed. But, I walked back to the X and started dressing. Slippers first and then I slid the nighty over my head and onto my body.

The little nightie just barely covered my ass and cunt and my tits were out over the top of it. I knew she wanted my bells to ring all day, so she made sure the little nightie didn't cover my little titties. The bottom of it was just below my naked cunt and my ass cheeks would be out all day. Then when I sat down and spread my legs, my cunt would be in plain view for everyone to see.

Once I was dressed, Mistress told me to go to class and make sure my cunt was exposed so my classmates got a good look at my new jewelry. I walked to the school and all my bells were ringing. Once I got inside, the hall was quiet and my bells echoed when I walked. That was embarrassing.

I got to my first class and walked in. I hated first period because Mr. Smith was the teacher and he always did his best to humiliate me. And sure enough, he was ready for me. He had put a chair in front of the class so I would be facing them and it had a sign on it. The sign said, WHORE in big red letters. I knew I had to sit there and spread my legs so everyone would see my cunt all period.

As I was walking toward the chair, Mr. Smith said, "Did the whore forget to dress today?"

I said, in a smart ass way, "No sir, Mistress wanted me to be ready for bed all day, so I can get fucked."

I sat down, happy with myself because he didn't say anything else. Once I was seated, the nightie rose up and exposed me more and then I spread my legs apart. I could feel my outer cunt lips opening up and knew my classmates could see right inside of me. Since I have been fucking so much, my cunt opens when I spread my legs. I can always feel the cooler air inside me.

I got settled in and Mr. Smith taught the class from the back of the room. That way he could see my open fuck hole just like the others could. But, I listened to his teachings and actually learned something. I just had to concentrate on my studies instead of my cunt.

That class finally ended and I walked out into the hall. Mistress met me and handed me a glass, saying, "If you need to piss, you will do it in the glass and drink it. I expect you to do it during your classes and not wait to go between classes. It is time for your classmates to see my hot little whore doing more."

I said "I understand Mistress."

She left me and I went to my next class and when I walked in, I noticed this room had a WHORE chair also facing the rest of the class. I guess I'll be showing my open cunt all day. I walked up to it and sat down spreading my legs and made sure my hole was open for all to see. I was getting used to showing off and sometimes I actually enjoyed it.

Mrs. King came in and smiled, but didn't say anything to me. She started teaching and I tried to pay attention. I was determined to be a good student even if I was a whore.

I made it through that class and went to the hall and to my locker to switch out books. My bells were ringing all the time I was moving. I didn't see Mistress, so I got my books and went to my next class. I went into that room and once again, I saw the whore chair up front. I figured that all my classes would now have a whore chair for me, so everyone could get a good look at my cunt.

I sat there with my legs open and was paying attention to Mrs. Lamb when I suddenly had to piss. I knew what Mistress had told me I had to do, so I reached into my bag and pulled the glass out. I slid down a little, placing it to my cunt so I could catch the piss, I was being watched by everyone. Mrs. Lamb stopped teaching, also watching me fill the glass up.

I was pissing in class with everyone watching me. They had seen me in the halls before when I pissed, but I had my cunt in my mouth. Now they get to see the piss come out of me into a glass. I finished pissing, reached down and ran my finger over my lips and piss hole and then licked them clean. Then I raised the glass offering cheers and brought the glass to my lips. I drank all my hot piss right in front of my classmates. It was kind of humiliating, but it made me more popular with everyone.

Once I had it all gone I went to put my glass away. The whole class stood up and applauded me. I was getting a standing ovation for pissing in a glass and drinking it. I guess they do like me and that made me feel good.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.