Becoming a School Slut - Cover

Becoming a School Slut

Copyright© 2015 by bydasea

Chapter 32

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 32 - Attending a new school and wanting to be a cheer leader, young Wendy gets caught in a trap to make her a slut and whore for the Captain of the squad. She is encouraged to do an initiation which exposes her naked body in the school and then is blackmailed to do as the captain says. She will do anything to stop her parents from seeing what she did and only gets in deeper. But, she didn't have to worry because her parents already know and helped set her up.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Squirting   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Analingus   Teacher/Student   Workplace   School   Nudism  

I woke up having to pee. I almost flipped my legs over my head to drink it before I remembered that Mistress said I didn't have to for now. So, I got up and went into the bathroom. I sat on the toilet happy as can be that I could pee normally. I sat there and let my flow go. I heard it hit the water and giggled. Normally my pee just hits the back of my throat and doesn't make any sound. It felt so good. When I finished peeing, I changed my tampon and tossed it in the garbage. Then I got a shower.

I was feeling so good now about once again being a normal 14-year-old girl and not a whore. I finished my shower and went back to my room to dress. It was fun picking out my clothes to wear for the day. My old panties and bra, a nice knee length skirt and blouse that wasn't see through.

I went to breakfast happy and helped mom fix our morning meal. Bacon, eggs and toast. And today, I didn't get splattered by the bacon. I had an apron on. Once it was fixed, I looked at the floor thinking back to when I had to eat my meals from it and then lick it clean. That spot did look cleaner than the rest of the floor.

After breakfast, I cleaned up the kitchen, kissed mom and dad goodbye and left for school. I got to the parking lot and the first thing I noticed, no one was standing around waiting for me. The next thing I noticed was my WHORE circle was not there. I was happy that I didn't have to stand there and let other classmates' strip me naked but it felt strange to be clothed and not have to be subjected to that humiliating morning ritual. I went on my way into the school walking to my first class like any other normal student, but of course there is nothing normal about me. If anyone was going to say anything, it would have been Mr. Smith. But he said nothing, except good morning to everyone.

I was so confused I wondered if everything I had been made to do was just a big dream and that I finally woke up. I went through the day and no one wanted a blow job or a fuck from me. No one grabbed my ass or touched me anywhere. Everyone said hello Wendy and not whore. When it was lunch time, I got in line and walked through and got my lunch. It was nice to eat real food and not cum. I sat in the back at the table with the other cheerleaders and nothing was said about me being a slut or whore.

The rest of the day was the same as the morning. When I went for practice, I did the routine dressed and didn't have to lick pussy afterwards. Even Mistress Pam called me Wendy and when I just called her Pam, she said nothing.

I went home and had my dinner with mom and dad, then I went to my room to check emails. There was nothing from Pam or anyone else.

The next two days were the same. I had no clue what was going on. I even asked Pam about it and she said not to worry about what was happening, that she would explain this weekend about everything. But she also told me once again, that I would be getting fucked after the game. So I knew that everything that had happened to me couldn't have been a dream.

Friday finally arrived and everyone was excited about the first game, which was a home game. Mom and dad said they would be there, but would arrive after the game started and would see me when I got home.

Pam had us in uniform all day Friday to show off, but also to make sure everyone was going to be at the game to cheer the boys on to victory. The game was scheduled for about an hour after school let out, and the cheerleaders and players were excused from their last class.

When we got on the field we started the pep rally, to get the crowd interested and had them all cheering before the boys showed up in uniform. I had never seen their uniforms before and they all looked good. I even checked out their crotches. With their cups in place and the tight pants, it looked like they all had cocks the size of Jimmy's. I then wondered if it was him who would fuck me even if the team lost. I would find out later I guess.

The game finally started and we cheered the boys on. First touchdown was ours and we all went wild. But the other team had a touchdown shortly after that. Then when Charles threw the ball it was intercepted. We held the other team back, but they did get a field goal and was ahead of us. We had the ball back and with a fumble, the other team had the ball again before we could score.

Things were not looking good. They had the ball right in front of us and that's when Mistress Pam said, "Whore panties off now."

I was having such a good time, I hesitated and she came over to me, lifted my skirt and yanked my panties down to my knees. I wiggled out of them the rest of the way and then she said, "On your hands. Mary and Pat, hold her legs open. I want them to see her cunt and get distracted."

Well so much for not being a whore. I was back into the spotlight again. But I saw what she wanted and just did as ordered. I flipped up on my hands and the other two grabbed my legs and pulled them apart. I felt my cunt being exposed to the other team.

It worked too. Their quarter back couldn't take his eyes off me and dropped the ball. One of our boys got it and ran toward our goal. A couple of their guys had not seen my cunt ran after him and got the tackle. They let me down and I stood up allowing my cunt to be covered. Then I thought, Oh My God, what if mom and dad saw that.

We did well the rest of the game. Of course, I kept the other team interested in my cunt. I showed it as much as I dared and Mistress Pam made sure I was letting them all get a good look at it. Our team knew that if they won the game the cunt I was showing would be theirs to use, along with my mouth and ass.

We made two more touch downs and the other team made one. We all cheered the boys on and I thought Mistress was going to strip me right on the field. She kept making adjustments to my uniform so I showed my little tits more. She also rolled my skirt some more to show off my ass and cunt. I just hoped that mom and dad were far enough away they didn't see me like this.

The game went on for another hour with us making another touchdown and the other team made one more along with a field goal. In the end we won our first game. We surrounded the boys to cheer them and I was pushed into the center of the circle. My uniform was taken off me and I was naked on the field with all the teachers, students and parents still there. I don't know how I'm going to explain this to mom and dad and figured it would be my last game in this school. They would never allow me to stay here once they saw me naked in front of everyone.

The boys protected their sex toy, keeping me in the center of them and made their way to the locker room. They were going to gangbang me, until none of them could get a stiff cock.

When we got to the door, Mistress Pam stopped them from going in. She said, "I am taking the whore for a little while. You boys all need a good shower, so get it and I'll bring her back soon. I promised one person a good fuck after the game, so she is going to be with him for a short time. Then she'll be back and she'll be all yours."

She took my hand and led me to another room. I walked in and no one was there. At least I didn't see anyone. There was a mat that had been placed on the floor and I was told to get on it and spread my legs. My guy would be in soon to fuck me.

I laid down on the mat, spread my legs hoping this guy had a good size cock. I hadn't been fucked in a few days and really needed it. I had to have a big cock in my cunt fucking me soon or I would go out of my mind. These last few days of normalcy drove home to me that I missed being made to fuck and suck the boys. I still hated it but if I didn't get it I got terribly horny. I could suck this guy or take it up my ass, but first I need one big cock in my cunt.

I just laid waiting, my excitement level rising. Cunt juices started to run down my ass crack, getting me ready for the night ahead. My hands wandered over my body, pulling at my nipples, sliding between my cunt lips, spreading my following juices for the man, I then heard the door open. I saw two figures come in. The lights were out, so I didn't see them until they got up close to me. I looked up and saw the faces of my parents looking down on me. I screamed fighting to get up and cover myself.

Dad said, "Its ok honey, I am here to fuck you and your mom is here to help, then she'll clean you up."

I looked at him and saw he was naked and mom was too. I said, "But why. I don't understand. You want to fuck me. I'm your daughter. This shouldn't be happening."

Mom got down beside me and said, "It is ok honey, we have wanted this for a long time. Daddy has wanted to fuck you since you were born. I really tried hard to get him to when you turned 12, but he wouldn't let it happen. Baby, we set you up with Pam so you would be just like me when I was in school and still am today. Pam's mom is my Mistress, just as Pam is yours. We'll explain it all tomorrow when we are home. But first, daddy is going to fuck you and I am going to clean up your cunt so you'll be clean when you fuck the team. We know everything you have done, so enjoy your daddy's big cock."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. My parents knew all about me and said they helped Mistress set me up to be a whore and slut. Mom said they wanted me to be like her. She was a whore and slut too. But they never acted that way. I was so confused and here I lay, waiting to have daddy's cock in my cunt. My daddy was going to fuck me. His 14-year-old little girl just like Leonard and Jill. I looked up and saw his cock hanging between his legs. Well it wasn't really hanging. It was standing straight up. Daddy was hard as a rock and so big.

He said, "Its ok honey, I've fucked you in all your holes before, but you didn't know it. Now I want to have my cock in your hot little cunt with you being fully aware of who is fucking you. You ready?"

I couldn't talk, my head was spinning. I answered by pulling my legs back and spreading my legs a little more like the whore I had become. He said I had fucked him before. It must have been last weekend when I had taken so many cocks in my body. He must have been one of them. Now I think I knew who was cleaning me up; I bet it was mom who had the cleanup duty.

He kissed me softly on the lips, reaching for my cunt. He slid a finger in to my very wet cunt and then another, then a third, sawing them in and out of me, for a few moments. Mom had a hold of him guiding his cock to my steaming cunt. She slid his mushroom size cock head thru my enraged cunt lips, gathering up my juices. When she had him all lubed, she seated that big cock head at my entrance. He was gentle and slowly entered me, going deeper and deeper with each thrust. His cock was big and felt so good. He reminded me of Jimmy as he was fucking me. I thought back to when I was being fucked last weekend, I knew which cock was daddies. He was the third to fuck my ass. It was Charles, Jimmy and then daddy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.