Becoming a School Slut
Chapter 29

Copyright© 2015 by bydasea

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 29 - Attending a new school and wanting to be a cheer leader, young Wendy gets caught in a trap to make her a slut and whore for the Captain of the squad. She is encouraged to do an initiation which exposes her naked body in the school and then is blackmailed to do as the captain says. She will do anything to stop her parents from seeing what she did and only gets in deeper. But, she didn't have to worry because her parents already know and helped set her up.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Squirting   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Analingus   Teacher/Student   Workplace   School   Nudism  

I was in such a deep sleep, that Mistress had to really shake me hard to get me awake. When she finally managed to get me awake, I stretched, or at least tried to. I was so stiff when I moved, but overall I felt ok.

Mistress Pam said, "Time to wake up my little sleepy slut. I slept well last night, but I think you were like a zombie. You fell asleep before I left you."

"Yes Mistress, I was tired and worn out. That was a lot of fucking and sucking you made me do yesterday. After cumming with all those many orgasms yesterday I was totally wiped out." I said.

"Yes it was whore, and you'll be doing it more often now. I loved seeing all those cocks, going in your not so virgin ass. Especially Jimmy's cock. I don't know how you take something that big, in all your whore holes. But I loved watching it." Mistress said.

"Thank you Mistress. Once I started being fucked in my ass, it started feeling good. I never knew something going up my poop chute could feel so good." I told her.

"Before we get our day started, I need to piss and I only have one toilet, and that is your hot little mouth. Then you can make me cum. don't be surprised though, I started my period this morning, so you'll have to suck my bloody tampon clean before you make me cum." She said to me.

I hated this part of being her whore. I didn't want to suck a bloody tampon and did not want to suck her bloody pussy either, but I had to do everything she says. So, I just got ready to have her sit on my face so I could do as she wishes.

Mistress moved around so she was over me and I saw that string hanging from her pussy. I knew I would have to suck it clean and then eat her, but first I had to drink her nasty first morning piss. Her piss during the day was bad enough but her early morning piss was so nasty it almost made me puke. I put my mouth to her pussy and made sure her piss hole was in direct line with my mouth.

As soon as she felt me in place, she let her piss go. No little dribbles this morning. It hit the back of my throat real fast and real hard. I swallowed all she gave me and it was even nastier this morning than normal. But I didn't complain. I just drank her hot morning piss like the good little whore I am becoming.

She didn't move and I knew what I had to do next. I took the string between my teeth and pulled. It took a little while for me to pull her tampon out since she was sitting on my face. It took me a while but I was finally able to get her bloody tampon out of her pussy and into my mouth. I sucked at it, tasting the iron tang of her blood and swallowed it the best I could, without swallowing the tampon itself.

Once I had sucked it clean enough that I couldn't get any more blood out, I turned my head to the side just enough to spit it out. I immediately turned my head back up and began to lick her pussy. I tried to avoid her hole and just lick her clit and the outer folds. But she knew what I was doing and put her pussy hole right over my mouth.

She said, "Don't try to avoid getting my blood into your mouth. Lick my hole and suck it out of me. When I start it is real heavy, so you'll get a lot of it this morning."

I did what she said to do. I put my tongue inside her and fucked her. I then sucked on her open hole and got a big mouth full of her bloody mess. She laughed at that as I gagged as I took the congealed mass of clotted blood in my mouth and swallowed it. I hated times like this, ever snice that time that girl sat on my face at lunch. I love eating pussy, but not when it's a bloody mess from the girls' period.

I licked and sucked and tongue fucked her, making her cum. I was so glad when she got up off me. She looked at me and said, "Damn whore, you're a fucking mess. You got pussy juice and blood all over your face. Why are you so sloppy?" But then she laughed and said, "go ahead and piss in that sloppy mouth, but don't cum this morning. Just piss."

I had nothing to say. I just looked up at her wishing I could just hide or go away someplace. I resignedly flipped up my legs and took my morning piss in my mouth filling my belly. I finished and let my legs drop.

"We have a few things I want to do today, so go get your fucking ass showered. Then I want breakfast. My usual eggs, bacon and toast. Fix the same for yourself and you know where it goes, right?" She said.

"Yes Mistress, I'll put my food on the floor to lick up." I told her. I didn't like it, but I knew if I argued with her, I would be in trouble, probably being dropped in front of my house naked.

I got up, went to the bathroom and showered. I brushed my teeth because all I could taste was cock, pussy and cum, and now her blood. Once I was clean, I went to the kitchen. Mistress Pam was sitting at the table reading something on her tablet. I got all the items out for breakfast and started the bacon.

She looked at me and said, "Remember, no apron and stand close so you get splattered. Turn every once in a while so it gets all of you. I love hearing those little squeals."

I didn't say anything because if I did, I would say something I shouldn't. I hated getting splattered with bacon grease. It hurt every time it hits me, but I had no choice. I stepped up closer to the stove as the bacon started to sizzle and pop. And I started squealing. I know she loves my squeals, but it wasn't her that was getting burned by the grease splatters. I looked down at my little tits and saw the red dots forming. I had to turn to the side because it hurt so much. But I stood there, turning around so all of me was getting red dots from the grease. I saw her watching me with a great big grin on her face.

"God that is hot whore." She said.

"Yes mistress it is hot and it burns me." I said to her.

She laughed and said, "I didn't mean that kind of hot whore. I meant it looked hot watching you jump and squeal. I love it."

I finished the bacon and placed it on a paper towel to drain. Then got the toast and eggs going. At least I wasn't being burned when I did them. With breakfast fixed, I plated hers and set it before her. Then took mine and dumped it on the floor. Of course the yolks broke and I just got down and started to lick it up. Mistress was enjoying her breakfast from a plate using a fork. I was not enjoying mine as I licked it up off of the floor.

Mistress was quiet during breakfast and so was I. I had a lot to say, but didn't dare for fear of her making things even worse for me. I'm having fun being fucked and I love eating pussy, but all this other stuff can stop. I should not be out in public naked where everyone can see me. I should not have to be hurt while cooking or at any other time. I should not have to strip naked for school. Really I shouldn't even be fucking and sucking yet. I am only 14, and should not be a whore. But I kept these thoughts to myself and kept quiet.

Once Mistress finished her breakfast, she put her plate beside my breakfast and said, "Be sure you lick the floor and my plate clean. Then wash the dishes and meet me in the living room."

I did what she wanted. I licked the floor clean where my breakfast had been, then licked her plate clean. Once that was done, I got up and did the dishes. I remembered I had to ask Mistress something once I finished. I didn't want to ask, but I had to.

With everything done, I went into the living room and found Mistress watching another one of my videos. It was me deep throating Jimmy in school.

I waited until she shut the TV off and then said, "Mistress, we must be on the same cycle, because my period should start tomorrow. Would it be ok if I wore panties during my period?"

"I was wondering when you were going to have your period. I'm so happy that both of us are so close." She said, "But no, you cannot wear panties. I want that string showing so everyone knows you are bleeding."

She waited to see if I would argue with her, but I've learned I that I always seemed to lose, so I just kept my mouth shut and didn't say anything.

Then she said, "I think while you're on your period, you'll stay half naked all the time. That way everyone will know."

Again, she waited, but I still didn't say anything. "And you'll still piss in your mouth and lick your cunt. But you will also change out your tampon in school. I think you'll take it out of your nasty cunt in the hall and put it in your mouth to clean. It will be funny seeing you with a string hanging from your cunt, but also one from your mouth."

I almost said something when she said that, but I just stopped myself before I got in trouble. I knew she wanted me to say something so she could punish me. And I felt that her punishments were getting close to where she would make me go home naked so my parents can see me. So, I just kept quiet to see what else she was going to say or make me do.

All I could say was, "Yes Mistress."

I was allowed to wash my face again since I had egg on it. She wanted me clean for when we went out.

Once I was clean, she said, OK whore, let's go. I need gas in my car and then I'm taking you someplace so you can get fucked some more. Now that you no longer have any virgin holes, you'll have so many cocks in you that if they all stuck out, you would look like a porcupine."

I followed her out the door to her car. Once we got in, she backed out and drove down the street. She didn't say anything, and I didn't either. I was afraid to talk because I would always say things that get me in trouble. She then pulled into a convenience store and stopped at the gas pump. The tank was on her side, so I knew if I had to pump the gas, I would be walking around the car and be exposed in public once again.

Sure enough that is what she wanted to happen to me. She said, "Whore, get out of the car, walk around the front and then to the back. Pump the gas for me. I'll go in and pay. Once you finish, just wait for me to come back out before you walk back to your door. Don't cover any of that whore body up."

I knew I was going to be displayed again. I just hoped that the police didn't come by and arrested me. But if they did, at least they would give me something to cover up with. But I could never be that lucky.

I got out of her car naked. I didn't even have shoes on. My naked body was out in the open and could be seen by anyone wanting to look. I walked around the front of her car and then down the side to the back where the gas cap was. I opened the little door, took off the cap and then turned to the pump. I had to read the instructions carefully because I had never pumped gas before. I had seen mom and dad do it, but never did it myself.

Once I figured out what to do, I got the nozzle from the pump and put it in the hole in the car. Then I started pumping the gas. Mistress got out and went inside, leaving me by myself with the car, naked. Anytime she wants me naked out in public, I will be. I was trying to think about all of the things she might do to me. I had a pretty vivid imagination after all of the things she had made me do so far. I was so lost in thinking about what could happen to me that when the pump cut off, I jumped. I was in deep thought about all I have done for my Mistress and how it just keeps getting to be worse and worse. When I met her I was a virgin and now I've been gang banged in every hole, made to fuck a dog and expose myself to what seems like half the town. I had convinced myself that I had to do it or my parents would see everything. Mistress would show them the videos of when I do all of the things she's made me do. The bad thing is that from what I've seen, it looks like I enjoy doing it every single time and want to do it. She sure did a good job of editing.

I put the nozzle back on the pump, tightened the gas cap and shut the little door. Then I stood beside the car there and waited for Mistress Pam to come back out. I had not noticed anyone else while I was pumping the gas, because I was too deep in my thoughts. But now I looked up and there were cars driving by. Some were just slowing down but some stopped in the middle of the road to look at me. Then there were the people pulling into the station to get their own gas and they saw me too.

After a little while longer, Mistress came back out and we got in the car. Then as she started driving she said, "I love showing off my little whore. I'm so happy that I own you. You make me so proud. I'm going to have to figure out how we can have you naked all the time."

I hated what she was saying, but didn't voice my opinion to her. I knew she would make me be naked in public for longer and longer periods until it was inevitable that my parents would see me. I knew winter was coming and it was going to start getting colder soon and if I had to be naked outside in the cold weather, I would freeze. So I just kept my mouth shut.

She drove around for a while, making sure to stop at different places where people could look in the window and see me naked. Then she pulled up to a side street and drove down a short distance before stopping in front of a drive way.

She told me, "I have given you to the people in this house. So, you will walk to the door and ring the bell. They know you are coming but I don't know how long it will take them to let you in. So, once you ring the bell, turn and face the street, hands on your head and legs spread. Don't move until they tell you to come in. I'll wait until you are inside and then come back to get you in about an hour, maybe two. That is if they have used you enough. I expect you to do everything they want, no matter what it is. Understand whore?"

"Yes Mistress." I said, but not wanting to do it. I had no idea who lived here and wasn't sure if they would kill me, or what I had to do. I didn't like this one bit, but if I said no, I'm sure she would take me home like I was, NAKED, and let my parents see me.

"OK, get out and walk cunt!" She told me.

I got out, walking up the drive to the door. I rang the bell, turned around and saw Mistress Pam watching me with her camera in hand. I spread my legs placing my hands on top of my head. Then I waited.

I was standing on someone's front porch naked, showing off my body to who knows who. I hoped whoever lived here let me in soon or Mistress would call me back and say it was just a prank. Suddenly I heard the door open behind me and a familiar voice said, "Well whore, it is good to see you and glad you could make it."

I knew the voice ... it was Mrs. Lamb from school. I didn't turn around until she told me to come in. Then I turned and she was all smiles. She said, "I sure do love your hot little body and my husband is going to love it too. Today is his birthday and I promised him a young cunt to fuck. So come on in and meet Phillip."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.