Becoming a School Slut
Chapter 24

Copyright© 2015 by bydasea

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 24 - Attending a new school and wanting to be a cheer leader, young Wendy gets caught in a trap to make her a slut and whore for the Captain of the squad. She is encouraged to do an initiation which exposes her naked body in the school and then is blackmailed to do as the captain says. She will do anything to stop her parents from seeing what she did and only gets in deeper. But, she didn't have to worry because her parents already know and helped set her up.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Squirting   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Analingus   Teacher/Student   Workplace   School   Nudism  

We woke up in each other's arms. I do love times like this, but deep down I knew things will change quickly once she wakes up. We were facing each other, my hand resting on her ass, I was softly kissing her tits and sucking her nipples when she started stirring. She stretched her body, arching her back, pulling my face to her tit harder. She slapped my ass as she rolled me on my back. She pressed her pussy against my cunt, leaning down to softly kiss me. I didn't want it to end, but I guess as they say, all good things come to an end. And this certainly did.

"OK my little whore, get your cock sucking, and piss drinking mouth on my pussy. I've got to piss and I need to cum." She ordered me.

Pushing up on her body, to get her positioned on all fours, I kissed my way down the underside of her body. I put my lips to her pussy, having her sitting on my face and got ready for her nasty morning piss. She then said, "Don't you dare get my bed wet cunt. If you spill any of my piss, you will be doing something you have never done before."

I didn't like that, so I made sure my mouth was clamped tight to her pussy and her pee hole was just right so she could use my mouth as her toilet. Then it started. She pissed out a few dribbles before a full hard stream of her hot nasty piss hit the back of my throat. I was swallowing as fast as I could, trying to keep up with her. I was doing good taking her piss in and swallowing it, making sure it got into my belly but it was a challenge. Finally she stopped pissing, but I held her in place with my mouth locked on to her pussy making sure she didn't have any left. I didn't want anything else to happen to me.

She finally said, "God whore that was a lot of piss. Thank you for not spilling any and for swallowing it all. Now get that hot tongue going. I need to cum. Then you can piss in your toilet mouth. I don't want you to lick your cunt making yourself cum, because I want you horny today. I need you ready to fuck this weekend before and after you get your ass cherry popped."

I did just what she wanted. I love eating her pussy and making her cum. I feel some sort of satisfaction knowing I can make her scream with delight. I was licking her slit, pushing my tongue in her hole and then sucking her clit while fluttering my tongue over it real fast. I reached up to toy with her nipples, finding her hands cupping her own tits. I even dropped down to lick her tight little asshole. I don't care for licking asses, but I do it to please her.

I was licking and sucking on her pussy, as she road my face to make her cum in my mouth. I am so happy that she squirts like me now and that I get to swallow all that sweet pussy nectar right from her. It also takes the taste of her piss out of my mouth. But I know I'll have my own piss in my mouth as soon as she cums.

I got her worked up real quick, sucking and licking at her clit. I pushed my tongue into her fuck hole touching her hymen. She'd been moaning the whole time she was riding my tongue, but when I touched her hymen she screamed loudly, grubbing the back of my head and pulling me tight to her pussy. I reached up, squeezing her breasts, while pulling at her nipples to intensify her pending orgasm. She eased up some on my head, that's when I locked my lips to her clit and started the vacuum suction, to send her over the edge. She came, squirting her sweet juice into my mouth, screaming at the top of her lungs, "OH YOU FUCKING WHORE, YES, YES, YES, MAKE ME CUM BITCH. OH RIGHT THERE, DON'T STOP, DON'T STOP. OOOOOOOOOO FUCK". I gladly swallowed all she had to offer.

Once she rolled off my face, I slid back up the bed, laid on my back, flipped my legs up and brought my cunt to my mouth to piss, I'm still not liking the taste of morning piss, especially after having Mistress' sweet tasting pussy. I don't mind the other times of the day too much, but morning piss is just so bad; plus I wanted to make myself cum, but she wouldn't let me.

Once I was done, she said, "Go shower and put the ointment on your piercings. When you finish that then go fix us breakfast. I want eggs, over medium, sausage, and toast. Fix the same for yourself but dump it on the floor. That's where a nasty piss whore like you will eat while with me. No Plate cunt!!"

All I could say was, "Yes Mistress." I bent my head down and looked at the floor as I said it, showing her the subservience she expected of me.

I got everything done and was finishing the breakfast when she came into the kitchen, fully dressed. She watched as I plated her food and then put mine on her kitchen floor. I waited to see if she wanted anything else, but all she did was point to the floor and began to eat her breakfast.

I did what she wanted; I had no plate or utensils. I got on my hands and knees with my ass to Mistress so she could see my open cunt and enlarged clit and began to lick up my food. I hated eating from the floor, but I had to do it. Mistress finished her breakfast before me, and just sat watching her whore licking up the floor.

She said, "That was nice whore. Now that spot is nice and clean. I don't think mom has mopped the floor in a while. So later, you'll get to clean it for her. Maybe right after dinner tonight, unless we eat out. Remember, we'll be shopping later."

I didn't say anything, but just finished cleaning up my mess. Once I finished, I sat back on my knees, waiting for her to tell me what she wanted. I didn't have to wait long.

Mistress laughed at me and said, "Cunt, you are so sloppy. Get up and go wash your nasty face. Your clothes are on my bed. Be sure you wear just what I've put out for you, and then bring your coat with you. We'll be using it tonight at the mall."

I went to her bathroom and washed my face, it was quite messy. I had egg yolk all over me. Once I washed up, I went to her bedroom finding my clothes. She had laid out my regular clothes along with my dated panties and bra. I did notice my book bag was open and my slut clothes had been placed inside. I dressed quickly, knowing I would soon be naked in front of everyone in my school, sucking cocks and then getting dressed with my mouth full of male cum.

Once I was dressed, Mistress said, "OK whore, I'm going to drop you off close to your house, before I pick up Jill. You'll walk to the parking lot as always, stand in your whore circle, and lift your skirt to show your panties. You'll wait like that until I get there. I'll tell you when to strip so you can give up your bra and panties and suck the cocks that have them. Let's go."

We got in her car and she drove by my house stopping close by. I got out and started walking like I normally do. Mistress left right after I got out. I walked slowly so she had time to get Jill and then get back to make me strip. I wondered if Jill would have to strip with me.

I got to my whore circle, set my book bag down, lifted my skirt all the way up and just stood there with my panties showing. Today they were bright yellow, and could be seen very well. They were also very sheer and I knew everyone could see through them, to look at my cunt and ass.

Standing in my circle with my skirt up, showing off my panties for everyone, I thought back to that first day when I lost my panties and had to go bare assed all morning. Then had to go half naked the rest of the day. Being told it was an initiation that everyone did – then, finding out it was never like that. I was lost in my own thoughts and I didn't realize Mistress Pam was standing in front of me. She slapped my face and said, "Snap out of it whore. For the third time it's time to strip."

I came out of my reminiscent stupor quickly. I didn't hesitate to start lowering my skirt, taking it off as my face burned where Mistress slapped me. I figured I would change it up some. I slowly got my skirt off, trying to do it as sexily as I possible could. I wiggle my butt towards Mistress and concentrated on giving her a good show. Once my skirt was off and put away, I then took off my blouse in the same manner. The whole time I did my sexy little strip tease, I stared into my Mistress' eyes. I bent to take off my shoes and socks the same way, putting them away. Then I stood waiting for my bra and panties to be removed.

I didn't have to wait too long. Some boy came up behind me to take off my bra, and get a good feel of my tits. I jumped when he touched the rings in my nipples and the little bells started ringing. He laughed before he stepped back.

Then another boy came and started taking my panties in his hands, but didn't pull them down. I wondered what he was doing, but soon found out. I was standing in front of everyone with just my panties on, expecting them to be slid down my legs and off. That is not what happened. As I stood there, I felt something cold hit my left thigh. I jumped! The boy said relax whore I won't cut you. Then I felt that cold steel go under the side of my panties and he sliced them with his knife. The left side fell open, but I still had my panties on. Then he moved to the other side slicing my panties, leaving my cunt and ass exposed. The only thing that held them up now was my very wet cunt. The outer edges just hung freely. Then he pulled on them leaving me naked. I shook with excitement, but also from fear, making the little bells ring from my tits. Everyone loved it and began applauding my humiliation.

I looked at Mistress Pam, hoping she'd changed her mind about me sucking them both and holding both cum shots in my mouth during class. But, I knew better and she just pointed to the ground.

I knelt down in front of the first boy, which had his cock out already. I took him in my mouth, and started bobbing on has pole sucking him off. I did it with all of the skill I had learned so far so it didn't take long. When he started to shake I made sure just the head of his cock was in my mouth. He let fly 5 ropes of cum into my mouth. I held it there while he pulled out and the next boy put his cock in my face. I carefully opened my mouth so I didn't lose any cum. I got him in and sucked his cock the same way and was rewarded with another 6 ropes of cum to hold. My mouth was full, even after he pulled his cock out. I felt a perverse sense of accomplishment as I turned to look at Mistress.

I kept my mouth closed and held that cum inside as Mistress ordered. I was waiting for Mistress to tell me to dress. She finally did come up to me and said, "Get dressed my hot little whore and don't think about swallowing or spitting. You had better have that cum in your mouth when I see you after first period. Just remember, once you swallow this load you will have two more loads to carry. See you soon."

With that she walked away and I was able to get some clothes on. I had not really looked at my clothes in the book bag, but when I pulled them out, I noticed the blouse had been altered. She had cut holes in the blouse so my nipples would poke thru, so the damn bells would ring better. Then I got the skirt out, it wasn't a skirt. It was a tube top with writing on it. I read what it said, 'I SUCK' was written across the front. I slid it up my legs but it didn't cover a whole lot of me. My ass was hanging out along with my cunt, my cunt lips were very visible. I knew once I sat down, I wouldn't have to adjust it because it would slide right up, especially when I spread my legs. Damn her, she is really being very hateful today.

Being the good whore I am, I just dressed quickly and went to class. Jill waited for me so I was not alone. We went to class and I was ringing with every step I took. I hated it with all my soul but, my cunt was soaking wet too. I will never understand why I get so turned on being forced to do things I don't like. As I sat down, Jill pulled up her skirt to sit at her desk, but I didn't have to. While I was walking, my tube top skirt had worked itself up over my ass and I was naked back there. When I sat down, just as I thought it would, it went up the rest of the way. When I spread my legs it went all the way to my waist. Jill smiled at me and fixed hers so her cunt showed too.

Mr. Smith came in, looked at the two exposed cunts and said, "Well, they look good enough to eat. Maybe later though. Whore, did you get your homework done?"

I nodded that I did because I couldn't talk. Mr. Smith was having not of that, he said, "Speak up cunt, I can't hear your head rattling."

I didn't know what to do. I couldn't swallow but couldn't talk either. He stood looking at me waiting for an answer. But I couldn't.

Jill saved me. She said, "Mr. Smith, Wendy can't talk today. She did get her work done though."

He looked at Jill and said, "And why can't she talk today?"

Jill had to tell him, so she said, "Because she has her mouth full of cum and can't swallow until she sees her Mistress."

He laughed, knowing I had a mouth full of cum and that is why he hassled me. I don't think he really likes me except for sex. Then he said, "Well I was going to ask her for a blow job, but I can see she can't do that. So Jill come up here and kneel. You can suck my cock today."

Jill didn't hesitate. She got up, went to the front, dropping to her knees so she could suck our teacher's cock. But he made her stand up and strip naked so everyone could see her body. Then she was allowed to kneel down and suck him off in front of the whole class. When he pulled his cock out for her mouth, she giggled. I know what she was thinking. God he is so small.

Jill sucked his cock, making him cum pretty quickly in her mouth. He said, "Don't swallow. You can hold it until class is done, just like the whore is doing."

She didn't mind that he only shot a few ropes of cum into her mouth, she held it in her mouth with a little shit eating grin on her face like she was in heaven. I don't understand how she can voluntarily debase herself like that. I only do it to keep my parents from finding out about all of the things Mistress has made me do. When she got up to dress and he said, "No, just stay naked until this class is over. I like seeing naked cunts."

It was no big deal for either of us. We had both been seen naked at lunch and both of us had walked around half naked, so being naked was ok. I even spent a whole day naked and was seen in public too. And when we go to the mall tonight, we'll both be naked, of that I'm sure.

We went thru the first period class and when the bell rang, Mr. Smith told Jill to get dressed and swallow his cum. She was not to rinse her mouth out. He looked at me and laughed and said, "Maybe tomorrow you can talk."

We left class and I found Mistress Pam. I opened my mouth to show it was still full of cum along with a lot of spit and she told me to swallow. Then she had me strip naked in the hall and get on my knees. There were two boys waiting to get their cocks sucked by the whore. I was naked, kneeling and sucking cock again. I knew I had to hold this cum for a full period, so I did what I did this morning. I got 4 ropes of salty cum from the first boy and the second boy gave me much more. He had a good 8 ropes of hot cum for my mouth. I held it all in my mouth, redressed and went to class.

I sat in class again with my mouth full of cum. This was only the second period and Mistress said I would do it all day. I really didn't like the taste I was getting from the boy's cum sitting in my mouth, but was too afraid to swallow. So I kept my mouth shut and finished my class. I wasn't learning a lot because all I could think about was what was in my mouth. I finally finished this class and went to find Mistress Pam. Once I found her, she had me swallow and suck off two more boys once I stripped in the hall. I soon had another mouth full of cum.

I made it thru the morning classes by sucking off two boys after each class and then sitting with my mouth full of cum for the next period. Lunch time finally came and I remembered Mistress said I had a special thing to do. I was afraid to find out what it was.

I was on my way to the cafeteria and knew not to stand in line. So, I just went to the back of the room and stripped naked. I still had cum in my mouth and couldn't swallow until Mistress told me too. I wondered what I would be doing during lunch.

Jill met me in the back and she also stripped naked. We stood waiting for Mistress. Once she arrived she had me show her I had cum and then said I could swallow. I did and felt better, except I still had that nasty taste in my mouth.

Then she said, "Slut, you'll be getting fucked all during lunch. Whore, you' will be the cock sucker. I want both of you to take as many boys as you can before the warning bell rings. Then whore, you'll suck all that cum from slut's cunt, swallowing it. She'll sit on your face, letting it pour out of her cunt into your mouth."

She waited to see if either of us were going to say anything and when we didn't, she continued. "I am going to have all your mistresses' jerk off their boyfriends into a glass. I'll also find one more boy that Kim or Mary will jerk off into the glass. That will be eight big loads of cum. Then you'll pour all of it into your mouth. You'll take it all and keep it there, until I say you can swallow. Any complaints whore?"

"No Mistress, I'll do as you say. I hope it will all fit." I said.

"Very good. Now whore on your knees and slut on your back. Let's make me some money. Oh, and by the way, while you are sucking this time, make sure you swallow it all. By the time the day ends your belly should be very full." She said.

I got to my knees and just before I got the first cock in my mouth, I watched Jill get on her back with a big smile on her face, ready to get fucked. I also saw a line of boys and girls with cash in hand, ready to buy the services of a whore and slut. I still wish I knew how much I was worth, but Mistress has told me to never ask.

I got the first boy's cock in my mouth and down my throat and sucked him until he shot his hot cum into me. My belly was already full of cum from sucking ten cocks this morning. But I guess it is protein and should keep me going. I sucked cock after cock, swallowing cum, taking more and more into my belly. I watched a lot of boys fuck Jill and even saw a few girls sit on her face while she was being fucked. I knew her cunt was going to be full when she sat on my face. That will just add to more cum in my belly.

I didn't count the number of cocks I sucked, but knew there was a lot of them. Finally Mistress stopped the boys and told Jill to sit on my face to get her cunt cleaned out. I got on my back, which was a relief from being on my knees. She got up and over me and squatted down. As she was squatting, cum was already running from her black cunt. I opened my mouth and let it dribble in.

At the beginning, it was kind of just running from her cunt, but then she got closer to my mouth and I had to lick and suck cum from her. I did enjoy eating her cunt and the added cum wasn't too bad either. I just did what I had to do as a whore, licking her black cunt clean. And I kept licking her until she had a great orgasm in my mouth.

Once Jill got off my face, Mistress said, "OK whore, back on your knees."

She started to hand me a glass with the white creamy cum in it. The thing was about half full. I was thinking, 'Could I actually keep that much cum in my mouth for such a long time'. My cheeks would be puffed out like a squirrel with nuts stored in its cheeks. But, once again, a whore has to do what a whore has to do.

I said, "Mistress, I have to piss. May I do it before I have all that cum in my mouth?"

"Yes cunt, you can, but hurry. Classes will be starting soon." She told me.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.