Becoming a School Slut - Cover

Becoming a School Slut

Copyright© 2015 by bydasea

Chapter 21

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 21 - Attending a new school and wanting to be a cheer leader, young Wendy gets caught in a trap to make her a slut and whore for the Captain of the squad. She is encouraged to do an initiation which exposes her naked body in the school and then is blackmailed to do as the captain says. She will do anything to stop her parents from seeing what she did and only gets in deeper. But, she didn't have to worry because her parents already know and helped set her up.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Squirting   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Analingus   Teacher/Student   Workplace   School   Nudism  

I got home and went to my room. Mom and dad weren't home yet so I had time to pamper myself some. I stripped down and after grabbing my robe I headed to the bathroom. I needed a good hot bath and a long soak in it. I got my bubbles and went into the bathroom. After what I had been through today, being fucked and sucking so many cocks today is not a great thing to do if you want to smell good and being on your knees and fucked into oblivion over and over will make anyone sore. I was sore all over. My jaw hurt from sucking so many cocks and eating pussies, and my cunt was sore from being fucked so much. I have no idea how many cocks were in me today.

I ran the hot water into the tub and when it was full, I took off my robe, and making sure the door was locked before slowly climbing in. God that felt so good. I know that when I have to get gang banged after the football team wins; I'll be getting me a nice hot bath afterwards.

I just lay back and enjoyed the soothing feeling all over my abused body. Everyone in school had seen me naked today and a lot of them used me. All the teachers had sex with me, so I guess I'm now the teacher's pet. I know it won't be my last time having sex with them.

Mrs. Lamb had told me she was going to let her husband fuck me. Ms. Hughes said I was going to eat her pussy just like I did for Mrs. King. Mr. Smith said he might have me suck his cock during class. And Mr. Benson said he'd call me to his office for a good fuck sometimes. Of course, Coach Duncan told me he would be fucking me after the team wins.

I just soaked and thought back about my day and then the thought of Jimmy and that monster cock of his caressed the little tendrils in my mind causing me to get a bit horny. Mistress Pam said I could fuck him for free as long as she watched me deep throat him and I took his big cock up my ass. I agreed to do it, but didn't know what a cock would feel like there, especially one that big.

Then I remembered something Mistress Pam had told me. She said I would be staying with her this week after we went to my house and got some clothes to wear. That would be on Wednesday and I wouldn't go back home until Sunday. I wondered what I would be doing with her at her house. She had told me her mother would not be home.

I had been soaking for a while and the water was starting to get cold so I got out and dried off. I heard my parents come home so I hurried up and got back to my room. I had to get some clothes on so they didn't see all the writing on me and ask questions about it.

I hurried to get dressed and went down stairs to greet them. Mom still looked tired, but I figured she would be ok. Dad looked good and was drinking a beer when I got to him. I hugged him and then went to help mom with dinner.

I asked mom if she was ok because she looked tired. She told me she was fine, but had a rough day at work but she would be ok later. I wondered if her rough day was as bad as mine.

Mom and I fixed the dinner together. I set the table and when everything was ready, we all sat down to eat. We enjoyed our dinners together so we could catch up on each other's lives.

Dad asked me if I was doing well in school and mom asked about the cheerleading squad. They asked about Pam and said they had talked with her mom about me staying with her for a few days because Mrs. Nichols would be out of town.

I told them I was doing well in school and that all the teachers liked me a lot and I was becoming very popular ... I caught the look that dad gave mom ... with everyone in school.

They asked me if I was doing anything with boys. "You know you are way too young to date boys" mom said.

I told her I was not dating or even trying to date boys, but have talked with some of the nicer boys in my class. But if they only knew I was fucking and sucking most of the boys in school. That the ones I hadn't had sex with were saving up enough money to pay for my services. I couldn't tell them that the only reason all the teachers really liked me, was because they were able to have sex with me for free. They could never find out that I had fucked and sucked the whole football team; or especially that I had sucked and fucked a dog in front of them, along with the other cheerleaders watching. I couldn't tell them I was eating pussies and sometimes asses after each practice. I don't think they would understand. I definitely couldn't tell them I let boys take off my panties every morning, or that I have gone naked in school so everyone can see me and touch me all over.

They seemed ok with what I told them as we finished our dinner. I told mom to go relax. I would clean up so she could rest. She just looked so tired and worn out. I even fixed her a nice drink to help relax her. I know those beers I had drank at the cabin with the football team helped me, but mom and dad can't know I drink.

I cleaned up the table, got the dishes in the washer and started it. Then I went into the living room and watched a little TV with my parents.

I was tired so told them I was going to bed early. I didn't have any homework to do, but was very tired from all of my extracurricular activities during school. It had been a long day for me. I knew I had to check my emails because Mistress said she would send me something later.

I went to my room, shutting and locking the door. I couldn't afford to have mom or dad just walking in on me. I never knew what Mistress was going to make me do in my room.

I booted up the computer and once it was ready, I looked at my email. Sure enough I had one from Mistress Pam and it had an attachment with it.

I knew I had to look at the attachment before reading the email, so I opened it. Once it was open, I saw myself stripping in the parking lot, standing in my new WHORE circle. She sent me a video of when I stripped naked in front of everyone. It showed everything, including the other students watching me do it. It looked like I was doing it because I wanted to. It even showed when my bra was removed and then when Charles pulled my panties down to my knees. The last of it showed me taking the panties off and handing them to Charles.

If my parents ever saw that, I would be taken to some kind of reform school forever. They would just disown me.

I deleted it real quick and then went to her mail.

Well whore that was some scene you just saw. I loved it and will be selling it soon. I enjoyed all I saw today, and I got to see that monster cock you deep throated. WOW, how do you do it? I could never do that. I don't want any cock in me until I'm married and I'll be sure whoever that is, doesn't have one that big. It will look good in your ass though. He'll be invited to our party this weekend so I can see him fuck your hot nasty ass.

Now I want you naked while you read the rest and get those fingers in your hot cunt. Play with it while you read and then I want you licking that cunt and cumming before going to sleep. And be sure you drink down your nightly piss too.

I quickly stripped off all my clothes. I made sure the door was locked and then went back to the computer.

Now, tomorrow there will be a little change to your routine. You will put on your special panties and bra. Then you will dress in your regular clothes and put your slutty clothes in your book bag, just as you do now.

But I don't want you to stop to change. Just come to school with your regular clothes on. Once at your special whore circle, you will take all your clothes off, except the bra and panties. By everything, I mean everything, including the shoes and socks.

Once you are standing there in just your bra and panties, I will have someone come to you removing your bra first and then your panties will be taken by someone else.

Yes my little whore, you will be totally naked again for a little while. Once I give you the signal, you can begin getting dressed in your slutty clothes. But you will put your socks and shoes on first, so you'll be showing that hot little body a little longer.

Once you are dressed you can go to class, but remember, when you sit down you have to keep those legs spread wide apart to show off that hot no longer virgin cunt.

See you in the morning my whore,

Your very happy Mistress, Pam.

I was playing with my cunt while I read all of her directions. Once I finished reading, I was very tired, so I got up on my bed, raised my legs over my head and started licking my cunt to make myself cum. The bath helped take most of the soreness out of me, but my legs still hurt when I tried to put them over my head. I slowly started working my clit with the tip of my tongue, causing my juices to start flowing. I wrapped my lips around my enlarged clit, sucking and tonguing the tip, with three fingers stuffed inside my wet cunt at the same time. I humped my face till I squirted in to my mouth. I did enjoy eating myself and even if Mistress let me go, I would still do that.

Then I had to pee, so never letting my legs down, I started pissing in my mouth as I drank it down. Just as I started there was a loud knock on my door. I jumped, causing me to lose contact with my cunt. My piss went all over my face and the bed. I tried to stop the flow, but I couldn't, I wasn't able to get my cunt back to my mouth, I just kept pissing in my face and bed.

Finally I was able to stop letting my legs down. I didn't dare answer the door like this, so just kept quiet. Hopefully they would think I was asleep and go away.

I heard them talking and dad said, "I guess she was really tired. Let's let her sleep and we will talk in the morning."

They left my door and I heard them talking as they walked to their bedroom. I couldn't hear what they were saying, and figured they just wanted to say goodnight.

Just then, my computer beeped signaling I had a new email. I got up and went to the desk and looked. It was from Mistress Pam.

Whore, that was funny. I saw you pissing all over your face and bed ... that had me laughing so hard. Might have to let some of the others piss all over you. That would be fun, seeing you get a piss shower. You know you have to sleep like that tonight and you'll not change your sheets until I say you can. Get up early to get a shower after you piss again. Don't want them to smell you like that.

Goodnight whore, see all of you in the morning.

Mistress Pam.

After reading her mail, I crawled back into bed. The sheets were wet with my pee, I had to lay in it because she told me too. My face had mostly dried by then, but I could still smell the pee on me. I was lucky I didn't piss on my pillow.

After the day I had in school, being used as a whore all day, I went to sleep pretty fast.

I woke up early, pissed in my mouth again, catching it all. I still hated morning piss, but I had to do it. I put my robe on and went to the bathroom to take my shower so I didn't smell like piss.

Once I had my shower, I dressed in my regular clothes, putting my dated bra and panties on. When I went looking in the bag Mistress gave me, I noticed all fifteen bras and panties matched. I dated and signed them too match, today's selection happened to be a light green see through lacy set that when I looked in the mirror I could see everything. Then I went down stairs joining mom and dad for breakfast.

As we ate, dad said, "Honey you must have been really tired last night. We came to your room to talk, but it was locked and you didn't answer. Please don't lock your door anymore. That is in case something happens we can get in to help you."

"OK," I said, "but sometimes I am naked in my room. I wouldn't want you to walk in on me like that."

"We would always knock first honey. I wouldn't want to walk in and see you naked either. A father should not see his daughter naked, especially one as pretty as you." He said.

I blushed; thinking about all the other people who have seen me naked. Hell I was naked all day yesterday in school.

Then mom said, "Wendy, your dad and I are not going to bother you in your room. It is just if something happens to you, we need to get in to help."

"I know mom." I told her, "I will keep it unlocked from now on."

"Good, now we have to get to work and you need to go to school." Dad said.

We all got up and I went back to get my book bag and put my slut clothes in it. I have to wash them soon and I'll have to do it behind mom's back. She can't see these slutty things I wear. Maybe when I'm with Mistress Pam I can wash them at her house. I might see if she can buy me some more so I don't run out as fast.

We all left together today. That was strange. I thought they wanted to talk to me about something, but they didn't. It seems they were a little quiet and trying to skirt around an issue. I just hoped it wasn't about what I had been doing for Mistress Pam.

I arrived at school as usual. It felt funny not having to stop and strip naked and put my slut clothes back on. But it was going to be worse today because I had to get naked then redress in front of everyone in school.

"Before you start stripping I want your book bag outside your whore circle. That way you have to walk more to put your clothes away." She told me as I walked up to the circle

I set my bag down outside the circle, then stepped into my whore circle standing in the middle where there had been an X placed. Mistress Pam met me there. She said, "OK my little whore lift up your skirt like you always do to show off your panties. I'll nod to you when I am ready. Then you'll lower your skirt and start undoing your blouse. Take it off, fold it, walk over and put it on your book bag. Then do the same with your skirt. Shoes and socks are last off, but first on. I will have someone remove your bra and then your panties. You'll not put your slut clothes on until I nod again. Understand cunt?"

"Yes Mistress." I said. I had already raised my skirt to show off my panties. She was going to make a big production of me stripping in order to redress.

She walked away and then turned to me and nodded.

I lowered my skirt and heard all the gasps of students around me. I guess they thought I'd get my panties removed before I let my skirt down. Then I heard more from them when I reached up and started too unbuttoned my blouse. I slid it off my shoulders folding it up, allowing everyone to see my bra, if they were close they would see my nipples.

Once I had it folded, I walked to where my bag was and put it inside. I walked back to the X and undid the snap and zipper on my skirt. I slowly let it fall to the ground around my ankles. I bent over to pick it up as I stepped out of it. I folded it, walked to my bag, and placed it inside and walked back into the circle.

Next I bent at my waist, I untied my shoes and took them off before finishing with my socks, putting them all in my bag after removing each item. My audience was getting quite the show. The final time I returned to my whore's circle, I was in just my panties and my bra. I stood up as straight and proud as I could with my hands at my side, legs spread. I stayed still knowing I'd soon be naked as someone would finish stripping me.

It wasn't long till I felt soft hands behind me rubbing up my back, the shoulder straps of my bra were skimmed down my arms. I pulled my arms out of each strap allowing them to fall to my sides. I knew it was a girl doing it. No boy could be that gentle when removing a girl's bra as she unclasped it. I felt it come lose and then the hands came around in front of me. I looked down and it was a black girls hands, cupping my tits holding the bra in place. With a pull she left me standing there with my tits out for everyone to see as she started rubbing them naked for a moment. My nipples were so hard they looked like erasers sticking out from my tiny tits. I thought to myself, 'I am going to be licking a black girl's pussy'. I never did that before. I wonder if they taste like a white pussy. Guess I'll know before long.

I was feeling good, and soon I felt another set of hands on my waist. I could tell it was a boy from the coarseness of his hands, but didn't know who. He rubbed my ass and cunt before he put his fingers in the waist band of my panties. Once he had the panties in hand he slowly started lowering them. He got my cunt and ass uncovered and then let go of the panties. He put his hands on my ass cheeks sliding his fingers into my crack, then slid them around to the front playing with my cunt and finding my extended clit. He squeezed it and I moaned with pleasure.

I heard Mistress Pam say, "Continue please."

He took hold of my panties, slowly lowering them down my legs. He got them to my ankles and I stepped out of them. Before he raised back up he kissed my ass on both cheeks and said, "See you later whore."

I stood totally naked in front of the school and all the students. Probably some of the teachers were watching too. I just waited for Mistress to nod so I could cover up. I don't know why I even bother. Yesterday everyone saw me naked all day long.

Mistress Pam waited until she was sure I had been seen by everyone and then nodded to me. I walked to my bag, reached inside, got my socks and walked back to the circle where I began getting dressed in my slutty clothes by putting them on. Then I walked back to the bag to get my shoes, then my slut skirt. When I got the skirt, after walking back, I slipped it up my legs, shaking my ass like a reverse strip tease for all to see, especially mistress. I fastened it and went back to get my slut blouse. When I was back in the circle I tried to be as sexy as possible as I put the blouse on. When I was finally redressed, Mistress Pam said, "Go to class whore and don't forget to spread those legs so your cunt shows."

I walked into school, and everyone was saying hello to me, but they didn't use my name. They said, "Hello Whore" or "Hi cunt" I guess I don't have a real name any more. I will never be known as Wendy again. That was sad, and it made me cry.

I went into my first class and Mr. Smith was smiling at me. He had fucked me yesterday and I had to suck his little dick ... again. He acted like he had one as big as Jimmy Johnson. I would hate to tell him he doesn't even compare.

I went to my seat, raised my skirt up so my naked ass was on the seat. Once I sat down, I opened my legs so my cunt was seen by Mr. Smith and all the others if they looked.

Mr. Smith was just staring at my open cunt like he had never seen it before. I bet he will fuck me a lot this year since he doesn't have to pay for me.

Once everyone was seated, he said, "We have a new student in school and would like to have her come up front to introduce herself and let us know a little about her. Miss Smalls, please come up."

Everyone turned to see her. I also turned and saw a very pretty black girl. She must be the one who took my bra this morning. I guess I'll get to know her a lot better at lunch.

When she arrived at the front of the class, she began to speak. "Hi everyone, I'm Jill Smalls. I just moved here to live with my father and I'm very happy to be in this class." She looked right at me when she said that. I smiled and actually spread my legs a little farther apart.

She continued. "I was living in Alabama with my mom and step dad. I didn't want to leave them, but mom insisted I come live with dad. I'm not really sure why, but think it had something to do with my step brother."

She hesitated for a moment, then continued. "I was a cheerleader back home and had hoped to be one here, but I guess the squad is full, so I'll wait till next year."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.