Becoming a School Slut
Chapter 20

Copyright© 2015 by bydasea

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 20 - Attending a new school and wanting to be a cheer leader, young Wendy gets caught in a trap to make her a slut and whore for the Captain of the squad. She is encouraged to do an initiation which exposes her naked body in the school and then is blackmailed to do as the captain says. She will do anything to stop her parents from seeing what she did and only gets in deeper. But, she didn't have to worry because her parents already know and helped set her up.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Squirting   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Analingus   Teacher/Student   Workplace   School   Nudism  

It felt weird walking in the doors of the school naked, then walking down the hall to my class. I wasn't sure how I would act going into the classrooms, but I had to do it. It was totally embarrassing being naked around all the other clothed students and teachers, but it was something I figured I had to get used to.

Mistress Mary opened the door and said, "OK cunt, here is your first class. Get your naked ass in there and stand up front so your classmates can see you."

There I was naked in front of all my classmates advertising to them, I was a whore and wanted my cunt fucked. I didn't want to do this, but what else can I do. I walked into my classroom, up to just in front of the teacher's desk and stood there. My knees were trembling with nervousness as I faced forward towards my classmates. I hated being exposed like this but for some reason my cunt was leaking like a faucet. I couldn't understand why my body was betraying me like this.

Mistress Mary stood up in front with me, but she had her clothes on. I really think that she is worse than Mistress Pam in some things. I feel that she'll be the one taking over for Mistress Pam when she graduates. She said, "Mr. Smith won't be in today and asked me to help out. So I will be in charge. Now right here we have a class a whore who will do whatever I tell her to do. If any of you want to use this whore, just come see me. Of course you know it will cost you to get to enjoy her. You tell me what services that you want her to perform and I'll tell you what it will cost you. Once you pay me, then you can fuck her, get your cocks sucked or your pussies licked. This whore does it all. But no ass fucking for now! We are saving that for a special event next weekend. After that then even that will be available to you. We are now open for business. Who wants to go first?"

It seemed that a lot of my fellow classmates felt a need for my services or wanted me. There was a pause at first, like no one was sure this was for real. Then a girl and a couple of guys got up and came up to talk to Mistress Mary. After that the line started to grow, with the first to pay for my service happening to be a girl. She said, "Hi whore, I'm Lauren and I want my pussy licked."

There was a mat on the floor and Lauren had me lay on my back with my legs spread wide apart so my wet dripping cunt was wide open. But Lauren did something no other girl has ever done. She took her skirt off completely so everyone would see her bald pussy. She either didn't wear panties or she had taken them off before coming up to me. Then she was squatting over my face, lowering her pussy to my mouth. I stuck my tongue out and licked her outer lips as her pussy got closer to my mouth. I slid my tongue into the fold of her pussy and finding her clit, sucking on it. After a few moments of sucking, I took a deep breath before licking all the way up and down her slit and then taking her clit in between my lips, sucking at it again. I worked my tongue back and forth, gathering juices along the way. Finally I tongue fucked her hole, and she seem to like that ... a lot. She humped my face forcing my tongue deeper into her fuck hole. It wasn't long until my mouth was flooded with her juices making her moan loud. I licked up her pussy juice as it slowly dripped from her pussy, cleaning her before she stood up. She tasted pretty damn good.

"That was good whore. I'll have to get more of that tongue later." She said as she walked away. I watched her cute little ass wiggling back to her desk. I don't know if she got dressed or not because, there was a boy standing over me waiting to use me.

The boy was there to fuck me. I was already in positon, so he lowered his pants allowing his cock to spring free ... it was not all that big. He got down and rubbed his cock head over my wet cunt just a moment before shoving his little cock into my cunt. He was small and I could barely feel him after the dog and all of the cocks I fucked Saturday. He fucked me for a short time ... I think it was 5 strokes before he was cumming in me. It was real quick, I did not have time to get worked up. I giggled a little as he got up and thought I must be his first piece of ass. He seemed to be in a hurry to get away. I guess he was embarrassed that he came so quickly.

Then the next boy in line came up to me. He wanted a blow job and ordered me to get up on my knees. So I did what any whore would do, I got on my knees, taking his cock into my mouth to suck.

Mistress Mary slapped my ass and said, "Get on your hands and knees whore. That way you can suck cock and have that nasty cunt fucked at the same time, you'll make us more money that way."

I got up on my hands and knees and as soon as I was in position, I had a cock pushed hard, deep into my cunt. I was still sucking the cock in my mouth so I didn't see who was fucking me.

The boy fucking my mouth was quick too and shot his load of spunk into my mouth. It impressed me that he not only had a good sized cock, but he shot so much cum that I had to swallow twice to get it all down. As soon as he pulled out, I had another cock in front of my face to suck. The boy who was in my cunt shot his load in me. As that boy walked away he was replaced by another cock. I still don't know who was fucking me and I really didn't see the owner of the cocks in my mouth.

I sucked I don't know how many cocks and ate 3 more pussies along with being fucked the whole class period. When the bell rang, Mistress Mary stopped the show and told me to come with her. My cunt was dripping down my legs and onto the floor with a mix of my juices and sperm as I walked to the hall. My belly felt full from the many loads of cum, and all I could taste was cock, cum and pussy.

Once we got in the hall, Mistress Joyce met us and I was told I had to clean up my cunt for the 10th grade class.

Mistress Mary said, "Ok, whore, on your back in the hall and clean out that nasty fuck hole. I don't know how you managed to get your cunt so nasty and full of cum. Now get licking bitch!"

As if she didn't know. She knew damn well how I got so filled with cum. She just wanted to make me put a show on for the rest of the students. I did what she ordered and I got on my back, flipped my legs up so my cunt was at my mouth and let the cum drip into my mouth as I squeezed my cunt to force as much out as I could. When the creamy cum stopped dripping I started licking and sucking all of the hot cum that my classmates had deposited deep in my fuck hole. When I flip myself up like this, my cunt is very visible and opens wide up until I get it to my mouth. I have never looked in a mirror when I do it but, I can feel the air on and in it, and I just know that everyone can see in my hole.

I licked and sucked at my cum filled cunt until I thought I had it cleaned out. But before I brought my legs back down, I started pissing. It came on suddenly, like a reflex action. I hadn't planned on doing this. But there I was after finishing cleaning out my cunt for everyone to see, I was pissing in my mouth in front of all of my fellow students, shaming me even more than I already was.

Once I finished, I licked the pee from my cunt lips, and lowered my legs to the floor. I think if I hadn't been peeing, I would have been cumming.

Once my legs were back down and I was standing, everyone in the hall applauded the show. Mistress Joyce said, "OK whore, let's go to my class and see if we can get you fucked some more. Mary made quite a bit in her class, and I'm hoping to make more."

I followed Mistress Joyce to her class. I had no idea what class it was and as with my first period class, there was no teacher. She announced to her class that I was there to fuck, suck and lick pussy and there would be a charge for my services.

But, she added, "Before we start, my whore has to take care of the one who has her morning panties. Jimmy, please come up front to collect your blow job."

I knew Charles had taken my panties off this morning. Well he pulled them down far enough to show my cunt and ass and I took them off the rest of the way. But I gave them to him.

Mistress Joyce saw the confused look on my face and said, "Charles paid for them but gave them to Jimmy because he can't afford to have you sucking his cock. They are good friends, so you get to suck his cock, thanks to Charles."

Now I understood and waited for the boy to walk up front. He was tall and kind of skinny, but very cute. I knew he couldn't be a football player because he was too skinny. I wondered how the two got to be friends.

I was ordered to my knees and to pull his pants down so I could suck his cock. He had my panties with him and was sniffing the crotch of them while I worked his pants down. I got his pants and underwear down and out popped the biggest cock I'd seen so far. I couldn't believe what I was looking at.

"Oh, my God, how big is that thing?" I exclaimed. I didn't even realize I was talking.

He looked down at me and said, "Last measurement was 11 inches long and 6 inches around. My girlfriend Jennifer can't get it all in her mouth. Think you can take it all? Charles tells me you can deep throat real good."

I looked back up at him saying, "You have the biggest cock I have ever seen and I hope I can take it all the way down my throat for you. My mistress won't be happy with me if I don't. Let me get started and try."

I took him in both my hands, but couldn't wrap my fingers around it. There was a little over an inch between my finger and my thumb. This was going to be a challenge. The only other cock that was close to this was Leonard the pizza man, and of course Toby. I did get them down my throat. No reason I can't take this one too I told myself.

I licked his big cock, getting it wetter and wetter ... I knew the more spit I got on it as lube, the more likely I'd be able to get this monster down my throat. And I had to do it in front of the 10th grade class. His classmates. I did hear some of the girls talking about how big he was and the boys could only gasp at his size. I guess he had never allowed the others to see it.

I took the head in my mouth and started licking around it, then began taking more of him in. I got it all of the way back to where it hit my throat but I had to pull back once I started to gag. Since I am now a whore, I had to prove to myself that I could do this. I went back down on him, trying to swallow once he hit the back of my throat again. But it still wasn't opening up to take it all.

I bobbed up and down a couple more times. My lips and mouth were stretched to the breaking point, I never had my mouth open this wide, he was so thick. I have no idea how I even got my little mouth around it. But I did and then went down one more time. As soon as his cock hit my throat ... my arms wrapped around his legs for leverage, I swallowed and forced my head down on him; he slid into my throat. I started to choke so I started pulling off some, but went right back down taking him all the way into my throat. My nose was in his pubic hair, his oversize balls hitting my chin. There I was, on my knees with 11 inches of fat cock down my throat.

I held it there trying to relax, but I was running out of air so I pulled off some to get my breath. I was determined to do it again, so after taking a deep breath, down I went. I took him back into my throat and eventually felt his pubic hair tickle my nose. I figured I wouldn't be able to breathe with it in my throat, so I just kept bobbing my head up and down on this big monster, swallowing it every time.

I felt his body stiffen up and he let out a moan, that monster grew another quarter inch wider. He started to cum in my throat, the first few spurts went right in my belly, I pulled back so just the head was in my mouth and he filled my mouth with the rest of his big load of hot cum. I know I counted seven more shots in my mouth. I held his cock in my mouth, my tongue caressing the underside of that slowly deflating monster, until he pulled out, then I looked up at him, opened my mouth showing how much cum I had, then I swallowed.

He started to pull his pants back up, but I stopped him. I took his cock in my hands, and reverently began cleaning it of the little bit of cum that was left. When I was sure I had gotten all of it I drew back and then I kissed it tenderly. After kissing it I said, "Someday you are going to be in my cunt, even if I have to pay Mistress Pam to let me fuck you."

He laughed and said, "I hope to get there too, but I don't have the money, so you would have to do it for free or pay for me."

"I'll ask Mistress Pam to see if you can fuck me for free. I would like that." I told him.

Mistress Joyce said, "OK whore, enough with the talk. On your hands and knees so we can use both ends, we need to make some more money. Hell by the end of the day, we might have enough to buy us a house."

I got on my hands and knees and then it started. I don't know a lot of Mistress Joyce's classmates, but I did see them around school. It started with a cock in my mouth and one in my cunt. I was getting full from the cum from sucking so much cock, and having to suck it from my own cunt after getting fucked so much. All of that cum in my stomach was making it feel like it was starting to make it bulge.

It lasted almost all period, then some of the girls wanted in on the fun of having me eat their pussies. So my sucking and fucking stopped while I ate the girls. Of course, I had to be on my back with them sitting on my face with their skirts covering up their pussies while I licked and sucked them until they came. I guess I am the only one, other than Lauren from last period, who gets to show off for the others.

The bell rang just as I was finishing up with the fourth girl. Mistress Joyce led me back to the hallway where we met up with Mistress Pat. I had to get down on my back and clean my leaking cunt of all the hot cum. I had an orgasm while doing it too, right in front of everyone. I had one of those squirting orgasms and my face got really messy with a combination of what was left of all of the boys' cum and my juices.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.