Becoming a School Slut - Cover

Becoming a School Slut

Copyright© 2015 by bydasea

Chapter 19

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Attending a new school and wanting to be a cheer leader, young Wendy gets caught in a trap to make her a slut and whore for the Captain of the squad. She is encouraged to do an initiation which exposes her naked body in the school and then is blackmailed to do as the captain says. She will do anything to stop her parents from seeing what she did and only gets in deeper. But, she didn't have to worry because her parents already know and helped set her up.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Squirting   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Analingus   Teacher/Student   Workplace   School   Nudism  

I slept pretty well. I woke finding three of my fingers stuffed in my overheated cunt, as I had dreamed all night of getting fucked in every position that could be done during lunch. And if not being fucked, sucking on cock after cock, and swallowing all of the boys cum that was put in my cunt or straight down my throat. Which by now I was beginning to like doing.

I don't understand why I or any other girl wants to keep their virginity. It is way more fun fucking. I could do without the sucking ... that's because my jaw gets tired, but it wasn't that bad either and I love eating pussy.

I woke having to pee, so before getting out of bed, I flipped up my legs bringing my cunt to my mouth. I pissed, drinking it all. Morning piss is still bad. Then I licked my over stimulated cunt to a good morning orgasm.

I had just finished up when there was a knock on my door. Thank God I locked it. I jumped up grabbing my robe slipped it on and then opened the door. It was my dad.

"Honey, I have to go in early today I just wanted to say I love you and we can talk some tonight. Sorry I'll miss you for breakfast." He said.

"OK Daddy," I said. "I understand. Have a good day." He stepped into my room and put his arms around me kissing my forehead. I just hoped he didn't smell my cunt on my face.

He left my room and I went to take a shower. I had to re-shave my cunt for Mistress Pam. I couldn't afford for her to find any stubble down there. I got out of the shower, shaved, and then went back to my room to dress. It felt strange not putting my slut clothes in my book bag. The outfit I put on today was normal except for the skirt, it was one of the one's Mistress Pam altered for me. It had no big slit in it or anything like that, it was just a bit shorter, so that when I bent over my ass would show.

Once I finished dressing, I went down for breakfast to talk with mom. (I looked at the floor and grinned, knowing I didn't have to eat off it today. She looked a little better this morning, but still seemed a little tired. I guess some of those trips just wear you out. We talked about my weekend with Pam and of course I didn't tell her about anything that I had done this weekend and how I was no longer a virgin except in my asshole. I told her we had a good practice and everyone was really getting to like me, I was one of the most popular girls in school. I was really getting well known, I didn't tell her I was known as a cunt, a whore, a good fuck and a cock sucker.

We finished breakfast and mom went off to work. I cleaned up the kitchen and headed out to school. I didn't have to stop to change today, so I took my time, not wanting to strip myself naked in front of the school. But I knew I had to do it. And for some reason, my cunt was getting tingly and wet. I guess I really did want to show off for everyone. After all, I am the school slut now.

I walked to school and when I got to the parking lot, the whole student body was there. I don't think there has ever been that many in the lot to see me get my panties removed. Seeing all of them there just got my cunt wetter. I couldn't really believe that I was really anticipating being stripped in front of everyone, even if it was humiliating. I still wasn't sure why being naked in public was making me wet, because I definitely did not want everyone to see me like this.

I noticed something new in the parking lot. Right where I usually go to have my panties taken from me was a big circle. Inside the circle was the word "W H O R E" in bright red letters, and big red X Just like the writing on my body. Everything is in red. I guess that is where I'll be standing every morning before school.

I set my book bag down, opening it so I could place my clothes inside once I took them off. Then I waited in that circle for Mistress Pam to tell me what to do. She made me wait for an extra 5 minutes today. I knew no one would leave until I was naked and even the teachers didn't mind if classes started later. I think all the teachers along with the principal, assistant principal and some office staff were in the lot too.

Mistress Pam approached me, she stayed back about 5 feet so no one's view was obstructed by her. She said in quite a loud voice so everyone could hear. "Today, this little whore has told me she wants to be naked all day ... and that she will strip herself right here in just a moment. Someone will be taking her panties off; which they have paid for and she'll suck his cock later. She will be sucking and fucking today if you have the money! It will be the other cheerleaders collecting it. If anyone wants to try her out, just ask me or one of her other Mistresses, which are the cheerleaders. You'll be told how much to fuck her or have your cock sucked or pussy licked. The cunt is not to know how much you paid for her services." There was a murmuring from the crowd.

She waited for everyone to get quiet again before she started talking. "During the day, feel free to touch her anyplace you wish, if you have a request, just ask one of her Mistresses. They'll probably make her do it. Nothing is off limits, except her asshole. She is still a cherry there, which will change this next weekend."

She waited for the applause to stop, before she said, "OK, whore, are you ready to strip for us?"

I shook my head yes, unable to say anything, as a mini orgasm hit me. I couldn't believe that I had just gotten off by my mistress telling everyone I was available to fuck and suck all of them for money. Mistress Pam said, "I can't hear you cunt. Nothing is rattling in your head. So speak up so everyone can hear you. Are you ready to strip naked for us whore?"

"YES MISTRESS PAM, YOUR WHORE IS READY TO GET NAKED SO EVERYONE CAN SEE MY NAKED BODY." I yelled.

"Very good cunt, now take off your left shoe." She ordered.

I knew she was going to take her time making me strip so she could enjoy my humiliation. I bent over, my skirt rose up showing off my baby blue lacy panties, as I untied my shoe and slipped it off. Then she made me put it in my book bag, telling me to move the bag a few more feet away.

I did as she said walking back to the circle. Then she said, "Take off the right shoe bitch."

Once again, I bent over, showing a little ass, untied my shoe and slipped it off. I then walked to my book bag placing my shoe in with the other one. I still had my body covered, but knew it wouldn't be long until I was naked.

I got back on my spot and Mistress Pam said, "OK cunt, take off your skirt and let's see those panties. This is going be different than just holding your skirt, up this may be even better. Might have to have you take it off all the time to remove your panties."

I reached down unbuttoning my skirt and then slowly pulled the zipper down. I held my skirt in place for a few seconds then slowly lowered it to my ankles, then stepping out of it. I had to go slow, I had two mini orgasms hit me as I did this. God I am such a slut. I mean, only a slut would get off by stripping in front of hundreds of people ... Right? I picked it up, walked to my bag, folding it up and putting it inside. Then I went back to my whore spot in just my panties, blouse, bra and socks.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.