Becoming a School Slut - Cover

Becoming a School Slut

Copyright© 2015 by bydasea

Chapter 14

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Attending a new school and wanting to be a cheer leader, young Wendy gets caught in a trap to make her a slut and whore for the Captain of the squad. She is encouraged to do an initiation which exposes her naked body in the school and then is blackmailed to do as the captain says. She will do anything to stop her parents from seeing what she did and only gets in deeper. But, she didn't have to worry because her parents already know and helped set her up.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Squirting   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Analingus   Teacher/Student   Workplace   School   Nudism  

My two mistresses went with me, we walked to the front meeting up with Mistress Pam and the other Mistresses. They all burst out in laughter when they saw me, Mistress Pam said, "We like it whore, I think it will be something new for school on some Friday."

Then she shocked me when she said, "OK girls, let's gather around. We will walk back to the mall, but I want the whore surrounded by us. I don't want anyone to see her just yet, especially the cops. I've heard they are around tonight. So, let's protect our whore."

And they did. The surrounded me, so I was not seen naked walking down the street. I always thought Mistress Pam wanted me exposed, but not tonight. I have a new respect for her and vowed I would have to make it up to her. But little did I know she had some other plans.

We got back to the parking lot and they went to the spot where I was dropped off earlier. Then Mistress Pam said, "OK cunt we are leaving you here you'll have to find us. We'll be at the cars waiting for you. And you have no idea where we parked. But I'll give you a clue. We parked close to the front entrance. So, you'll stand here counting slowly to 100. Then you'll walk around looking for us. Don't try to hide or cover up, and don't wipe off any cum. Have fun."

With that, they all left me standing there in the parking lot, totally naked, except for shoes, I had to wait there until I counted. Then have to find them. The parking lot was full since it was Friday evening and I just knew I would be seen by many and hoped I didn't get arrested.

So, as soon as they were away from me, I started counting. "1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10, etc. Finally I was at 90,91,92,93,94,95,96,97,98,99,100. I could move now and I did. I knew how to get to the front entrance, it was straight ahead, and that's where most of the people were. So, I walked around to the side hoping I could come in at a different angle where I was not seen as much.

I was seen by lots of people. Some laughed, others called me dirty names, some boys wanted to fuck me, and I just kept moving trying to get to where Mistress Pam and the other Mistresses were. I have no idea how long it took me, I finally found them and I was allowed to get in the car. No one wanted to sit next to me I was covered in dried cum, Mistress Pam made me get in the trunk for the ride home. It was dark in there and I felt every bump she hit.

I could hear them talking as we rode to my house, Mistress Pam asked them if they wanted to spend the night with us or if they just wanted to cum on my face once I got cleaned up. The girls with her said they had to go home but would stay long enough to cum.

She stopped the car, popping the trunk. She told me to get out and walk home. I saw we were at the same spot I go to get dressed each day. I started climbing out of the trunk when she said, "And when you get up there, use the water hose to clean up some. Don't want you getting that nasty dried cum in your parents' house."

Once I was out, she closed the trunk leaving me standing there. As always, I waited until she pulled into the driveway, then started my slow walk home. We have a hose in front of the house, so I turned it on spraying the cold water on my body. I washed off as much dried cum off as I could, and then started into the house.

She stopped me saying, "You can't come in wet, so go out on the street running to the end and back. You should be dry by then." And she closed the door.

I knew then that I'd be in trouble as soon as my parents got home on Sunday. It wasn't that late and the neighbors would all be home, and probably see me running naked up and down the street. So I decided I wouldn't do it opening the door I said, "I can't do that Mistress. Every one of the neighbors will see me and tell my parents. I can't be in trouble with them. Besides if they send me away, you won't have a whore anymore and won't make any money."

She laughed and said, "Well if you won't do that, you have to do something else for me."

I replied with, "I'll do anything, but I can't let the neighbors see me like this." Of course I shouldn't have said anything, because my big mouth got me in trouble again.

"OK whore, here is the deal." She said. "You'll either go out to run so the neighbors can see you; or on Monday you spend the whole day at school naked, doing everything we want. I'll decide on how you get naked, letting you know by Email on Sunday night.

I figured it wouldn't be that bad at school because I believe everyone has seen me naked anyway, because of what I do at lunch and what happened the first day.

So, I said, "I can't let the neighbors see me, so I'll go naked on Monday."

"Very good whore," And she handed me a towel, "Now dry off and get your cunt licking lips in here. We got some horny girls waiting."

She had got me again. She knew I wouldn't go running she had it all planned out to trap me. She has wanted me naked in school from the first day. I just didn't know what else she was going to make me do, once I was naked Monday morning. I was sure I was going to be sucking cock and fucking. She was going to make sure I was no longer a virgin this weekend, after that I'd probably be fucked a lot. I figured I could handle it. If I could handle being fucked on Saturday, I guess I'd handle being fucked in school.

I dried off and went inside. All the other girls were ready for me, they had their panties off, on their backs, with their legs spread. As the good little whore I am, I dropped to my knees placing my face in a pussy and started licking.

While I was licking their pussies, they just talked about me and what a whore I was. They talked about watching me get fucked for the first time tomorrow, mostly talking about me being naked in school on Monday. They discussed what I'd have to do for them. They also talked with Mistress Pam about how I'd get naked for school.

Mistress Mary said, "I think she should just leave her house naked walking to school like that."

Mistress Pam said, "No she can't leave naked with her parents being home and she has to have panties on so a boy can take them."

Mistress Paula said, "Let's make her get naked in the parking lot, too just her panties, and then a boy can finish stripping her."

Mistress Pam liked that, but then said, "Maybe I'll have her dressed as she used to dress before she became our whore. Then either have some boys strip her naked in front of everyone, or make her strip herself until all she has on is panties, and then a boy can take them off."

"Maybe we can put the clothes pins on her nipples once she is naked." Mistress Pat said, "And make her wear them all day."

Mistress Pam replied, "Maybe."

By then, I had made 6 of the girls cum; Mistress Pam was the only one left. I went to eat her pussy, but she stopped me. "I'll get that when we go to bed. Now we need to get you ready for tomorrow. Go get a shower making sure to clean up that stubble on your cunt. Then get your little whore ass back here."

I went to the bathroom and doing what I had to do. I shaved my cunt and ass, taking my shower, finally feeling clean I then went back into the living room.

I noticed some of the girls had left, but three of them were still there with Mistress Pam. She said, "OK, cunt stand in front of me, hands on your head and don't move."

I obeyed her, when I was in position, she took out that damn red marker. She giggled saying, "This is going to be fun."

She started writing on me taking her a little while to finish up. When she was done, she told me to look. I saw it said almost the same as it did before, but something was added. It said,

I AM A

WHORE

FUCK MY CUNT

My face turned as red as the writing, knowing that a lot of people will see that written on me. Not only tomorrow, but on Monday too. Then every day when I lift my skirt having my panties removed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.