Becoming a School Slut
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2015 by bydasea

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Attending a new school and wanting to be a cheer leader, young Wendy gets caught in a trap to make her a slut and whore for the Captain of the squad. She is encouraged to do an initiation which exposes her naked body in the school and then is blackmailed to do as the captain says. She will do anything to stop her parents from seeing what she did and only gets in deeper. But, she didn't have to worry because her parents already know and helped set her up.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Squirting   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Analingus   Teacher/Student   Workplace   School   Nudism  

I woke refreshed, after a good night's sleep, ready to face the day. But, I had some duties to do first. I put my cunt to my mouth, and peed in it. I still hated my morning piss, but I drank it anyway. Then a quick cum as I cleaned up with my tongue, off to get my shower. Once finished I got dressed in regular school clothes, packing my whore clothes in my book bag.

Then I went down to have breakfast with my parents, we talked about school, their work the trip and lots of other things. They were not going in today, so I went back to my room finishing getting ready for the school day. I kissed them both goodbye, and was off to school.

I walked to my little secluded area stripping naked, getting my whore clothes out, and then redressing before walking the rest of the way to school.

Once again, I went to my spot where everyone could see me, lifting my skirt I waited. It seems like it took longer for someone to come pull my panties down, but finally they were pulled down and off. But Mistress Pam made me stand there longer today.

Then another boy came up to me he began to unbutton my blouse. I thought I was going to walk around in just my bra today, when my blouse was off, another boy undid my bra taking it off. So there I stood with my skirt up my tits out for everyone to see. I was then handed my blouse back, with no bra.

Mistress Pam came up to me saying, "Now you owe 3 boys blow jobs. Once you have sucked all three of them off right here, you can put your blouse back on, and go to class. The most important thing you have to do, is to hold all the collected cum in your mouth, until I see you again. Don't swallow it or let any escape. Get sucking whore."

I dropped to my knees, while holding my skirt up. I sucked the first one. I did manage to keep his cum in my mouth, while sucking off number two. I had a little harder time holding two loads, while I sucked off the third cock. But I did manage. I then got up, letting my skirt drop, putting my blouse back on. It didn't do a lot of good because it was so sheer, my little tits and hard nipples could be seen anyway.

It was very hard keeping all that cum in my mouth thru my first class. All I could do was taste it wanting to swallow, but knew I had better not. So, I held it there with my mouth closed.

After the first class was over, Mistress Pam found me saying, "Open the mouth cunt and let me see. There had better be cum there, or you will be naked for the rest of the day."

I tilted my head back some opening my mouth, showing her I still had cum in it. She was disappointed, but said, "Good cunt. Now swallow it."

I swallowed, she pinched both my nipples saying, "I'll see you at lunch. Be in the back of the cafeteria naked, and on your knees facing forward so everyone can see you. I have a lot of cocks for you today, so be ready."

The rest of the morning went by quickly, nothing happened to me except that I had to show my cunt in every class because of the way I had to sit.

Then it was lunch time, I didn't stand in line today. Instead, I went to the back of the room stripping off. Today there was a cushion for me to kneel on. I knelt on it, facing the front of the room so I could be seen by everyone coming in for lunch.

Mistress Pam came in saying, "OK cunt, I'm going to go get my lunch, there will be a line of boys and some girls coming to you. Any one who shows up has paid me already so just go ahead and start sucking. Don't go slow because I want all of them cumming in your little cock sucking whore of a mouth today. I can't stop like we did before. I want all of them done. Get busy whore."

Then it started. The first boy stepped up with his soft cock out, I took his soft cock in my mouth. I sucked on his cock, anticipating it to harden as I worked my mouth up and down his thick shaft. The boy wrapped his fingers in my hair, pulling my head to and fro. His shaft thickened, never getting hard like I've had before, this was something new to me. I kept sucking, running my tongue on the magical spot under the head, stroking his thick shaft in my right hand. He shook groining, "I'm cumming you bitch, suck it." He pulled my head down his shaft, till my nose was in his pubs. I felt him pulse in my mouth, like six time, never tasting a drop of his cum.

When he pulled away, I had just enough time to swallow some water, before the next boy stepped up. I sucked his cock swallowing his cum. Then it was one cock after the other. I counted 20 cocks today. I think that is a record for me. As soon as the boys finished, I found three pussies in need of eating, before going back to classes. I was shocked I was able to get everyone off, before the bell rang to go to class. I guess I'm getting good at this.

The rest of the day was not bad. No one bothered me, the only thing I had to do was spread my legs so my cunt was exposed whenever I sat down. I'm getting used to that so it doesn't bother me anymore. I figured if everyone hasn't seen my cunt by now, they are blind.

As soon as classes were over, I went to the gym stripping naked. I knew I would not have any clothes on again until sometime on Sunday, no matter where Mistress Pam took me.

Once I was naked, I went to where the girls were, Mistress Pam said, "OK, tomorrow is painted whore day. Don't say anything to anyone, unless they realize she is naked under the paint, then you can tell them. Next Friday, our whore has agreed to be a piss hole all day. We just need to figure out if it will be in the boys or girls bathroom. But we have time to decide. Then whichever one we pick, the following Friday will be in the other one."

I sat with my legs spread wide apart, so the girls could all look at my cunt and my extended clit really good, but never said a word as we all listened to Mistress Pam. I knew I'd have to do what she was saying, but was not looking forward to doing it. It is nasty enough drinking my own piss, but having to drink others too was really nasty.

Then Mistress Pam said, "I asked you all to drink a lot of water; and not pee before coming to practice. That is because before we leave here, the whore is going to practice drinking piss form all of us. But we will practice our routines first."

We all got up going thru the routines with me naked, showing my cunt to all of them during the practice. Especially when I had to stand on my head and spread my legs, with a couple of them holding my legs, looking straight down in to my cunt. As I was in this position, Mistress Bonnie's fingers stroked my long clit, I liked the felling she was giving me, (She was the first person to touch me sexually, other than myself.) it didn't take long for her to have me shaking, in orgasmic bliss.

Then Mistress Pam said we had done enough for today, they let go of my legs, and I rolled forward in to a seating position legs wide open. I wanted to pull Mistress Bonnie down to have her finish what she started. Then Mistress Pam told us to go to the showers. We went in she had me lay on the floor in the shower, Mistress Pam was first, showing the others how it was done. One by one they all came to me peeing in my mouth. I had to swallow all the pee from all 7 of them. Then I had to pee, Mistress Pam told me to show them how I pee at home. I bent myself over and peed in my own mouth.

Mistress Pam laughed saying, "She is really into recycling. She has not wasted any piss in 6 days. Every time she pisses it all goes right back into her belly so she can piss some more."

The Mistress's all laughed saying things about me being a piss whore, a cocksucker, a slut and a lot of other things. How could a 14 year old become this in just a few weeks.

Once everyone had their fun, Mistress Pam said, "OK slut, time to go home. As you know you won't be wearing any clothes until Sunday afternoon. I won't have to stop so you can dress, but I'm stopping at the same spot so you can walk home like you always do, except today you'll be naked. Let's go."

I was worried about walking down the street naked, but knew if I didn't my parents would find out about everything I've done, including sucking a dog cock.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.