Becoming a School Slut - Cover

Becoming a School Slut

Copyright© 2015 by bydasea

Chapter 11

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Attending a new school and wanting to be a cheer leader, young Wendy gets caught in a trap to make her a slut and whore for the Captain of the squad. She is encouraged to do an initiation which exposes her naked body in the school and then is blackmailed to do as the captain says. She will do anything to stop her parents from seeing what she did and only gets in deeper. But, she didn't have to worry because her parents already know and helped set her up.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Squirting   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Analingus   Teacher/Student   Workplace   School   Nudism  

Mother said, "Daddy and I have to go out of town this weekend, we can't take you with us, even though we'd like to. We don't want you to be alone, so we thought, that it would be nice if your friend Pam came over, staying with you; for the company. She has a car, in case of emergency she can drive you to a doctor or hospital or she can call for help. Does that sound good to you?"

I had to tell her yes, because if Mistress Pam found out I was alone and didn't tell her, I would be in big trouble, I'd be punished. I don't like her punishments.

Then Mom said, "Why don't you call her and see if her mom will be ok with it, having her come over after school Thursday. We'll be leaving very early Friday morning. Probably about 2 in the morning, and she would be here before we leave, we can give you both our information like phone numbers and things."

So, I got on the phone calling Mistress Pam. She answered I said in a low voice, "Mistress, my mom and dad will be going out of town this weekend leaving early Friday morning about 2 AM. Mom asked if you would be able to come stay with me until they got back on Sunday. She would like you to ask your mom, seeing if you could come over after school on Thursday."

"OK, I'll call you back as soon as I talk with my mom, I'm sure she will say yes. She likes to have some alone time once in a while, with me not home, she can have that. As soon as she gets home, I'll ask." She said.

Then we hung up, I knew it would be a rough weekend for me, especially since she would be with me the whole time.

Mom was making dinner, dad was watching the news when the phone rang. I answered it, it was Mistress Pam. She said, "My mom says it is OK, but she wants to talk with your mom before I come to stay. Is she home?"

"Yes, I'll get her for you." I said.

I took the phone to mom, telling her that Pam's mother wanted to talk to her. I handed her the phone, they talked for a while, as I watched dinner.

When mom hung up she said, "All set. Pam will be coming home with you Thursday afternoon, then spending the weekend. You both need to be sure to get up for school on Friday, when you get home, be sure to fix dinner. I will make some dinners up for you, all you'll need to do is finish them up. Then clean up after. I know you'll be good, so I won't say anything else."

I said, "Yes, Ma'am." and set the table for dinner. We ate then, I cleaned up the kitchen by myself so mom could take care of some things for their trip.

Once I finished the kitchen, I went to my room to do homework, along with checking email.

I did my homework first and then checked my mail. I had one from Mistress Pam opening it. There was an attachment to it, when I opened it, I saw me with my legs wide apart, and my cunt in plain view, with those tubes on me. I could even see the inside of my cunt, almost making out the thin piece of skin, which is my hymen. I just prayed that she didn't send it to anyone else.

Then I read the mail. It wasn't anything of importance, but it did say she was going to have lots of fun this weekend, that it works out great because she can get me painted early Friday, walking to school that way. She has already told the boys there would be no panties to remove, that I'd still be having sucking cock during lunch.

I went back out telling my parents goodnight, going back to my bedroom. I had to pee, so I lay in bed bringing my cunt to my mouth, and started peeing. I drank all my piss, then sucked at my elongated clit, since it had not gone back down that much. It kind of stuck out from the hood all the time now. I sucked my clit like it was a small cock, licking at my hole. I bobbed my head on my small cock, the pleasure it gave me was great. My fingers found my rose bud, pushing in, allowing me to finger my ass. But then my tongue found the inside of my hole hitting my hymen, shooting pain deep into my cunt. It made me drop my legs.

If Mistress is going to have me fucked this weekend, I'm in big trouble. The pain that I just caused hurt like hell, I can't imagine some guy's cock being shoved in there. Pushing my legs back over my head, I worked my clit, sucking and flicking it, in my mouth, making myself cum. I enjoyed that part of it.

I had a good night's sleep, when I woke up, I had to pee again. So, before getting out of bed, I put my cunt to my mouth, drank my pee, again attacking my clit making myself cum. My clit had gone back down some, but was still longer than it was before. After my morning pee and cum, I got up got my shower, brushing my teeth so I didn't smell like pussy and piss, going down for breakfast with mom and dad.

After eating, I went back to my room getting dressed in normal clothes, and thinking I would not be wearing them very long. As I was dressing, mom came to say goodbye, I'm so glad I had clothes on because she didn't knock. She opened the door slightly, then said they were leaving, for me to have a good day. That was close. I don't know how I would have explained the writings on my body. But, this time I didn't have to.

I left the house shortly after that, locking up going down to my secluded spot to strip naked. Then got my slut clothes out getting redressed as a whore. When I was finished dressing I walked to school.

As I've been doing, I went to the middle of the lot, raising my little skirt up and waited. It didn't take long for a boy to come up behind me, pulling my panties down, showing off my cunt, ass and all the writing on me.

Once he had them off, he kissed me on the lips saying, "The next kiss will be on my cock. See you soon cunt."

I stood waiting for Mistress Pam to let me drop my skirt, it seems like it took her a long time today. But finally she came up to me, saying, "I will take it easy on you today so you can learn something. I can't own a dumb whore. Be ready for a dick sucking lunch."

Then she walked away. I stood there for a moment before I realized my skirt was still up, letting it back down. Then I went to class. She was true to her word. Nothing happened all morning. Well except I had to pee in my mouth again, when I asked to use the bathroom, Mistress said to do it in the hallway. I had to get naked to do it, so my clothes didn't get in the way or wet if I missed, I was watched by many others.

When it was lunch time, Mistress Pam came up to me, once again told me to go to the back of the cafeteria and strip naked, standing facing the front and wait.

I did as she told me waiting naked knowing everyone would see my cunt, tits and those words saying, I was a whore. But I guess that is what I am. I suck cock for money, even if I don't get any of it.

When she got back to me she waited until all the other Mistresses showed up then putting me on my knees, but I was not to hide from view. The first boy came up, showing me my panties. I remember what he said this morning and when he pulled his cock out, I kissed it before bobbing my head, sucking him in deep. He came quickly, sending five ropes of cum to my belly, not a bad way to start lunch. Then it was another boy that handed Mistress Pam some money, to get his cock sucked off. I got him off, six more shots to add to my lunch, waiting for the next one.

What happened next really shocked me. It wasn't a boy that came up, giving Mistress money. It was the girl from yesterday, who asked about my tube; and if I really licked pussy. She stepped up after paying for my services raising her skirt, her little red panties came into view. I don't mind licking pussy, so went right for it. Pushing the gusset to the side, I was greeted with the aroma of a young tasty girl, well aroused. Strings of pussy juice clung to the gusset as I moved it. Her almond shaped eyes gazing down at me, exhibiting lust, as my lips connected to her chestnut covered pussy, and she dropped her skirt back over my head. I guess I'm the only dumb one who shows off for others.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.