Becoming a School Slut - Cover

Becoming a School Slut

Copyright© 2015 by bydasea

Chapter 6

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Attending a new school and wanting to be a cheer leader, young Wendy gets caught in a trap to make her a slut and whore for the Captain of the squad. She is encouraged to do an initiation which exposes her naked body in the school and then is blackmailed to do as the captain says. She will do anything to stop her parents from seeing what she did and only gets in deeper. But, she didn't have to worry because her parents already know and helped set her up.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Squirting   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Analingus   Teacher/Student   Workplace   School   Nudism  

The next day was almost a repeat of the other days, except I didn't eat any teacher's pussies. I had to get naked during lunch, ate my cunt for the enjoyment of the girls. But it was a quiet day. After school we did our practice, me naked like always; and I ate the girl's pussies before going home.

Now it was Friday, I showed my cunt and ass in the morning as some boy pulled my panties down to expose me. Classes went by quick for some reason, I stayed dressed during lunch. We all sat together, talking like a bunch of girls. I liked it.

Mistress Pam kind of ruined my good mood when she said, "I have been thinking about Fridays this year. I would like to make Fridays special for our little cunt. So, I want you girls to think of things we can make her do. It doesn't matter what you give me, but all of you will think of 5 things you'd like her to do or have done to her. I'll pick out what I want each Thursday, letting everyone, including the whore, know what will happen."

They all liked that idea; and started thinking of things to humiliate me, and use me every Friday. Then lunch was over, we all went to our classes. Nothing else happened until after school.

I went to the gym for practice, everyone was already there. I entered the gym stripped naked just as Mistress Pam has instructed me to do. I walked to the girls waiting to begin our routines.

Mistress Pam said, "Since this is Friday, I have listened to some of your ideas, I think we will take a break from practice today. But our whore will still lick us all before we leave."

She waited for the girls to calm down again. They get so excited about me licking them. Then she said, "Tomorrow will be a great day, I'll need everyone ready for practice. We will be spending the day together, with the football team. Well at least the first string offense and the coach. And our little whore will be getting some more cum, but this time right from a cock"

The girls liked that because they would be with their boyfriends all day, their parents would think they are at practice. Mine too, but I don't have a boyfriend.

Mistress Pam continued, "Our whore will be used tomorrow, making some new movies. I'd expect you to be on your best behavior whore. You'll do everything I want from you?"

"Yes Mistress Pam, I will do as you say, as long as you don't hurt me; and my parents don't find out." I told her.

"Good girl. You are going to be such a good fucking whore making us lots of money." Mistress Pam said. "Now I am horny; and the girls in need of a good pussy licking. Get busy cunt."

Once again, I got down and started licking the girl's pussies and asses. I was starting to like eating them, wondering if I was becoming a lesbian. Then I remembered what Mistress Pam said about making me a whore, this weekend I'll have to suck a cock, for the first time. I know she'll make me swallow his cum.

I got the first girl to cum, moving down to the next. I was slow with each girl, paying close attention to their clits. I was enjoying myself, as I ate each girl to orgasm. My jaw was tired, my face covered with girl cum when I got done, but I was happy to have served them all.

Once I was done, Mistress Pam said, "OK, little cunt, let's get you home. I'm going to let you get dressed in the parking lot today. Then when we get to your house, I am going to meet your parents. And we are going up to your room so I can look at your clothes. Do you sew?"

"No, I don't know how to sew." I told her.

"That's OK. But once I see what you have, I am going to take some with me, I'll fix them for you. That way you won't have to roll them anymore." She said.

I looked at her kind of strange and she said, "Don't give me that look cunt or you'll walk in your house naked, introducing me to your parents. Is that what you want whore?"

"No, please I can't do that. I didn't mean to look that way; it just shocked me that you are going to shorten my skirts." I said.

"OK, I understand, now let's go. Get your clothes, carry them to the car. You can dress out there." She said.

We walked to her car. She was dressed, I was naked carrying my clothes and shoes. Once we got to her car, she told me to dress; and we would go to my house.

As we drove she told me, "Now, you will tell your parents that I'm the captain of the team that we just want to work out a couple routines to show the girls tomorrow. We will tell them that we have a special practice tomorrow, which I'll pick you up in the morning. Of course you know we are not going to practice cheerleading don't you?"

"Yes I know. If you make me suck a cock tomorrow, who will it be?" I asked her.

"Well, I'm going to have you sucking cock so you can start next week at school. All the guys are getting tired of the girls jerking them off. The girls won't do that; and the boys can't fuck them. Unlike you, they will save the fucking for their wedding night. The guy's name is Toby. He has a nice cock and can't wait for you to suck him off." She told me as she drove.

We pulled up to my house, I knew my parents were home. Both cars were in the driveway. I asked Mistress Pam "Please don't let them know what I'm doing. I can't afford to be in trouble."

She said, "Now why would I want to tell them anything about what you do. If I did that, I wouldn't have you to play with any more. So, unless you fuck up, they won't know."

"Thank you, I'll do whatever you want as long as they don't know." I said

We walked into the house, yelling out to my parents. They were in the living room watching the news. I went in and said, mom, dad, this is Pam. She is the captain of the cheerleading squad." Then told them we were going to my room to work on some routines for cheerleading. They accepted that, asking if Pam would like to have dinner with us. She liked that, asking if she could call her mother, to let her know she would be here. And of course they agreed.

Once the call was made, we went to my bedroom and shut the door. Mistress Pam said, "Strip cunt."

I did as she told me, I was soon standing naked in front of her. She went to my closet, picking out some of my skirts; having me put them on. Once I had them on, she measured them, getting out a marker to mark the length they were going to be.

Then she rolled the tops down, showing me just how short they would be on me. They just barley covered my ass; and when I walked, the bottom of my butt cheeks would be showing. If I sat down, everything I had would be there for all to see. I told her my parents would never allow me to wear anything that short. But she said she would fix that. She got out some shorts having me put them on.

Then she said, "See you can wear shorts under your skirt until you get out of the house, then just take the shorts off. Of course you will have panties on to, just so some lucky guy can pull them off you."

"Oh, good idea," I said. I giggled a little thinking how deceiving it would be to do that so my parents didn't know what I was doing away from home.

Then, I thought of something else. "Mistress Pam, may I ask you something?"

"Of course you can my little whore" She said.

"Well, I was wondering how you picked the boy who takes my panties off each day." I asked.

She laughed and said, "I guess you will know soon enough, but the boy who pays me the most gets to do it. One of them has given me $10.00 dollars for the privilege of pulling them off you. That was the first guy, which is why he got to keep them. The others usually pay me two or three dollars."

"So you make money on me, no matter what?" I asked.

"Yes, but not from the teachers or football players. They get you free of charge. The teachers don't pay because they ignore the things I make you do. I could have you stripped naked, walking around the school all day; and they would just ignore that fact." Mistress Pam told me.

I didn't like the sounds of that at all. I wasn't sure if she would ever do that to me, but I think if I pissed her off, she would do it.

We talked for a little longer, mom called us down for dinner. Mistress Pam had me put on my shorts and a tee shirt for dinner. She explained that after dinner she wanted us to go for a ride, I was to ask permission to do so. I didn't know where she might take me, but I did ask and my parents said since it was Friday, I could go.

We had a good dinner, my parents liked Pam, telling her she was welcome anytime. They were grateful that she was helping me with being a cheerleader; and supported everything that was required.

They didn't know that Mistress Pam was making me into a whore; and a slut in school, along with probably other places too. They didn't know I had been exposed so much in school, that boys pulled my panties off each morning to expose my little cunt and ass, to the world. And they sure didn't know about all the movies that have made of me. They didn't need to know either and that is why I will do anything to stop them from finding out.

Time for some background:

What Wendy didn't know was that her parents, along with Pam's mom and dad went to high school together. Bill Williams dated Pam's mom Kathy Nichols during that time. However, just like Pam, her mom would not put out for any boy, including Bill. But, Wendy's mom Betty Williams would put out for anyone Kathy told her to. Betty was a very submissive girl; and to fit in, she allowed Kathy to dominate her. She was made to fuck and suck Bill so Kathy didn't have to. She also fucked other students, along with some of the teachers, just to please Kathy. And to make Kathy and some other girls happy, she would lick their pussies. Once she started doing everything Kathy wanted, she became known as the school slut.

Then after graduation, Kathy went to one college while Bill and Betty attended the same one. Bill took up where Kathy had left off, dominating Betty, having her fuck and suck a lot of guys; and eat other girl's pussies. Then they decided to marry, Betty stopped fucking other guys. She would suck a cock or eat a pussy if Bill said to, but it was mostly just the two of them. Then they had Wendy. Kathy did get married, having Pam, but her husband passed away when Pam was only 3. Kathy never remarried, and moved to a town close to her home town, where she became a head of a large company.

When Bill got the transfer notice, he knew Kathy lived there, deciding to try to see if they could get back together. Bill was having problems with Betty. They were not in love any longer, he had been making her have sex with lots of other people so he didn't have to. She was his slut again.

Bill and Kathy talked it over deciding once the William's came to town, the two of them would get together, making Betty their slut and slave, while the two of them had an affair. Bill even told Betty the plans, she agreed to it because she didn't want to destroy the family, hurting Wendy.

So, thru talking it was decided that Wendy was a lot like her mother; and Pam was just like her mother. Pam had already had some girls do things for her, especially last year. Bill, Betty and Kathy all agreed to let Pam take control of Wendy, making her the school slut, just like her mother was.

Bill and Betty wanted to know; and see everything that was done. They made suggestions as to what to do with Wendy. Pam was OK with all of it, she started making her plan, on taking control of her newest little whore.

One thing Bill and Betty both wanted, was once Wendy was no longer a virgin in all holes, they would both love to have sex with her.

Everything was agreed on; and the plan was started. With Wendy wanting to be a cheerleader so bad, she'd do anything.

Now back to the story.

After Dinner, Mistress Pam and I helped clean up the kitchen, we did the dishes so mom didn't have too. Then we went back to my room to get some things before going out for the ride, she wanted to take.

She picked up my skirts, putting them in her book bag. She also found my trench coat, saying we could use that later on. She put it in her bag. Then we left, I still had no idea where we were going.

We got in her car and drove away from the house, but not very far. She stopped and said, "Ok my little slutty whore get out, and go to the front of my car, walk 10 paces forward then strip naked. Once you are totally naked, you will walk to the back of the car on my side, putting your clothes in the trunk. Once in the trunk, close it and walk back past me to the front, stand there counting to sixty slowly, then walk to your side and get in. Do not cover up while standing or walking."

I didn't argue with her, as I got out and walked to the front of her car and then took ten steps forward so she could watch me getting undressed. I knew she was taking pictures or a video of me doing it. Once I was naked, I picked up my clothes, carrying them to the trunk I put them in, closing the lid I walked back to the front showing myself, like she told me.

I got in the car and she said, "God how I love to see you strip in public. I will have to have you do it more often."

Then she drove off. I had no clue where she was taking me, she drove around for a while. Mistress put her hand on my leg as she drove, rubbing from my knee to my cunt. Sliding her finger over and between my wet lips, playing with my clit, getting me closer to orgasm, but stopping before I could. Then she pulled into the mall that was away from where we lived.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.